Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,079 members, 7,814,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) (14492 Views)

Another Lady Rocks Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit To Benin Night Club / Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) / I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 15, 2021
Bros, the Spirit that comes with yahoo money no be play, right now am using freebasic to create this topic while i can't even afford 100naira to subscribe.

I got tears in my eyes typing this but i just hope those youngsters at there will learn from my mistakes, early 2016 when my hand dey hot, i got about 3 sure mamas when dey do about 5000$ every two weeks dey give me...not talking about The steady gift cards, i fit just tear give her, she go Walmart deliver am to my hangout within an hour.

Then i used to ball in clubs, in lag..(no need to mention the club) one Friday like that i went to the club, i saw made men there, the club was filled up with men, but base on who i be.. hype man just dey hype some new faces in the club. In response to that the boys just dey spray money anyhow. As in aceofspades full their tables, casket on casket. Them come dey even use their money dey stone each other.

Na once i vex, i went outside called the money vendor to debit my atm, make him give me 5bundles of 1k (500k). Go back to my personal table, one of my loyal boy dey my side, they brought us bellaire, na so i tell the money vendor to put the 500k for my table, clean new notes...all eyes were on me.

Typing.....................

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) by AutoChick4U(f): 6:51pm On Sep 15, 2021
Mtcheeeeeeew. Stupidity

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) by Sonnobax15(m): 6:52pm On Sep 15, 2021
cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) by Pweetiedude(m): 6:58pm On Sep 15, 2021
Where's OP

13 Likes

Re: I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 15, 2021
Those boys when be dey jonze, just de look me dey laugh, they mutter some words to themselves. Na once i grab 2 bundles (200k) removed the paper, i throway am go their directions, see 1k just de fly for air. Some girls when come there to hustle just dey pick.some boys when nor get shame still dey pick.

Na Once hype man come my side, though the hype man don dey see me for the club, but him nor know my name because i no dey give am face. Him snub me, but still dey observe my doings.thoze other boys when be de show themselves, ordered another 3 gold bottles, themselves start to to throway money come my side.

It come be like say we dey war each other, them be crowd about 5 of them, me just dey with my boy and one girl when i like for the club, the thing pain me say i no dey with my full squad, but i no relent at all...500k don go.

I tell my boy make him go call the money vendor from outside come, as soon as the money vendor show face, na once the hype man come my table close to my ear with the microphone on his mouth say "bros agbeg noe vex watin be your name, i smile tell am say ~~~~~~~~~~~

Typing............

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) by Magnoliaa(f): 7:28pm On Sep 15, 2021
cheesy This is so funny.

Our False Prophet is here, too. I'm sure you'll have some very beautiful spirit-filled words for our op, Sir?
Continue, OP. I'm enjoying your teary tales.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) by Olumighty123(m): 7:39pm On Sep 15, 2021
Magnoliaa:
cheesy This is so funny.

Our False Prophet is here, too. I'm sure you'll have some very beautiful spirit-filled words for our op, Sir?
Continue, OP. I'm enjoying your teary tales.

Lol, Teary tales grin

5 Likes

Re: I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 15, 2021
Na once hype man command The Dj to hold the music, everywhere silent. Hype man start to make introduction, say him been dey see me for the club, a long time baller but i always de coded, hype man start to hype me bros, while music was still off, na once i ginger the pos vendor to give me 1k bundles i remove paper start to spray am for him body. Dj start to play undertaker soundtrack.

All eyes were on me, made men stand up from their chair won see who off music like so, hype man still dey hype, all The bartenders just dey observe, those boys when been dey show themselves, start to serious face i observe them...even though they bought Gold bottles, the attention i was getting from all the chairman them nor be here.

time was getting close to 2am, i had to bounce, told the bartender attending to me to bring bill, she brought it start to tell me, watin i go give her now... girl was smiling sheepishly, she fit say i go ask for her number, but i do carry already. paid for all drinks and chicken wigs, i bought... left my bottle of drink there and tap my boy make we de go.

as i was stepping out, hype man don start again, even people when late come club feel my settings, bouncer open gate, followed me to my ride. money vendor rushed come collect my number.

i went home straight, with the girl i picked from the club, while my boy Mount for one hotel when dey my street with his own girl. you know how that night be nw, morning reach i observed all my debit alerts i just dey smile dey shake head, because when i saw the available balance, it look like say something no even comoth.

few days later, i got a text message in my whatsapp from an unknown contacts, when i check the pic, nw

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) by Newboss(m): 7:55pm On Sep 15, 2021
No be only fraud money o. If you make big money within a very short time, whether legal or illegal, you go still blow am that way.

Footballers, gamblers, successful traders, etc all have the same experience. Normally, na people wey never go from rich to broke wey dey do that thing. After you don broke after making money and spending it anyhow, your head go reset. After that you go become wetin them dey call "very stingy".

Some people need to go from rich to broke many times before their brain go reset. Those ones get serious issues.

From experience

65 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) by EbukaHades10(m): 7:58pm On Sep 15, 2021
Make I relax for here small

4 Likes

Re: I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 15, 2021
nw person where i no know, say hello who be this, na the guy start to introduce him self, come even send voice notes say him dey among those 5boys when dey show themselves that Friday.i just dey laugh for my mind, him come ask why them nor see me for the club on Sunday na, i tell am say i noe dey town, truly i noe dey town,went to meet one of my hkboss for interstate base on the latest updates.

the boy just start to dey yarn, say he like my doings that night, i say see this one, noe be who na fit say na only hu na don cashout, i ask am how him take get my number, he say na one of our mutual bouncer friend na give am, say make i noe vex, say he go like make we relates share tools and update together. i tell am okay but i noe dey town like so..

funny enough, when i enter that club early this year, all the bouncers has been changed, even the hype man nor dey hype there again, only few people na still remember my name, i just sat down seeing youngstars ordering casket uphon caskets, i just dey shake my head, if only say i get better sense then, i for do 3 things.

i for invest more

i for invest again

i for invest more more again.

now, i got nothing left, all my land when i buy, that na story for another day.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) by betcliq: 8:35pm On Sep 15, 2021
Op becoz you're broke now , you come dey humble . If you still pick money 2moro . You go begin live your normal life of Balling. Never trust the Humility of a Broke Niggar .

Gboys that's their Life once Dem Broke .

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 15, 2021
please am not supporting fraud anyway or the other, it just a true life story i felt like sharing.

young ones out there, you get money but you need to still get Sense.
when matter sup for your life, no hype man go de there.
no olosho go de there.
your chairman go off him tourchlight
your mainman you don split fund With, go say him no get.
your pickup go tell you say nothing dey.

21 Likes

Re: I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) by Shukushaka: 8:40pm On Sep 15, 2021
2Pac said "If you are a baller,money goes as quick as it came"

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) by Adronhomestaff: 8:47pm On Sep 15, 2021
HKchairman:
nw person where i no know, say hello who be this, na the guy start to introduce him self, come even send voice notes say him dey among those 5boys when dey show themselves that Friday.i just dey laugh for my mind, him come ask why them nor see me for the club on Sunday na, i tell am say i noe dey town, truly i noe dey town,went to meet one of my hkboss for interstate base on the latest updates.

the boy just start to dey yarn, say he like my doings that night, i say see this one, noe be who na fit say na only hu na don cashout, i ask am how him take get my number, he say na one of our mutual bouncer friend na give am, say make i noe vex, say he go like make we relates share tools and update together. i tell am okay but i noe dey town like so..

funny enough, when i enter that club early this year, all the bouncers has been changed, even the hype man nor dey hype there again, only few people na still remember my name, i just sat down seeing youngstars ordering casket uphon caskets, i just dey shake my head, if only say i get better sense then, i for do 3 things.

i for invest more

i for invest again

i for invest more more again.

now, i got nothing left, all my land when i buy, that na story for another day.

hope no be say dey dupe you for land or Omo-onile collect the land back? Na why I dey enter club do marketing for those boys to buy land but some guys no go look your side self. It is well my G

5 Likes

Re: I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 15, 2021
Adronhomestaff:
hope no be say dey dupe you for land or Omo-onile collect the land back? Na why I dey enter club do marketing for those boys to buy land but some guys no go look your side self. It is well my G
they noi dupe me bros, i noe just invest More now i got nothing left.

i dey tell some young boys when i see, but they never get Sense yet to understand.

4 Likes

Re: I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) by RenaissanceGuy: 8:57pm On Sep 15, 2021
HKchairman:
please am not supporting fraud anyway or the other, it just a true life story i felt like sharing using freebasic.

no olosho go de there.
Most often than not, fraud money never ends well. Remember some of the people you scammed may have even commited suicide and that's already a source of curse itself.

16 Likes

Re: I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 15, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
Most often than not, fraud money never ends well. Remember some of the people you scammed may have even commited suicide and that's already a source of curse itself.

one of my mama, from tupelo mississippi still dey alive bros, she bought clean lexus 3months ago.

6 Likes

Re: I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) by Charmingrascal(m): 9:03pm On Sep 15, 2021
Re: I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) by Charmingrascal(m): 9:06pm On Sep 15, 2021
HKchairman:
Bros, the Spirit that comes with fraud money no be play, right now am using freebasic to create this topic while i can't even afford 100naira to subscribe.

I got tears in my eyes typing this but i just hope those youngsters at there will learn from my mistakes, early 2016 when my hand dey hot, i got about 3 sure mamas when dey do about 5000$ every two weeks dey give me...not talking about The steady itunes, i fit just tear give her, she go Walmart deliver am to my hangout within an hour.

Then i used to ball in clubs, in lag..(no need to mention the club) one Friday like that i went to the club, i saw made men there, the club was filled up with men, but base on who i be.. hype man just dey hype some new faces in the club. In response to that the boys just dey spray money anyhow. As in aceofspades full their tables, casket on casket. Them come dey even use their money dey stone each other.

Na once i vex, i went outside called the money vendor to debit my atm, make him give me 5bundles of 1k (500k). Go back to my personal table, one of my loyal boy dey my side, they brought us bellaire, na so i tell the money vendor to put the 500k for my table, clean new notes...all eyes were on me.

Typing.....................

This is what Yahoo boys do, impressing/oppressing people with ill gotten money.
Wetin concern hype man, him go hype you. na money he wan make.

2 Likes

Re: I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) by digitalgeorgy(m): 9:07pm On Sep 15, 2021
at least you are safe and healthy...

start all over and use your head this time...

so many wise guys got their capital for illegals but they are doing clear hustle now and making it.

3 Likes

Re: I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) by Skynet55: 9:09pm On Sep 15, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
why u guys always come up with this useless line, not supporting fraud tho but do u know how many men,women and children ppl had gone hungry bcus u increased the price of product ur selling just to make gain? Do u know how many children couldnt attain academic potentials bcus of schoolfees drive, do u know how many ppl had heartattack and died bcus of random "Godpunish u " u told to a stranger
Either way we see it anything we do must have effects on ppls Life so stop judging another for sinnining differently

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) by drmikeadams(m): 9:10pm On Sep 15, 2021
HKchairman:
please am not supporting fraud anyway or the other, it just a true life story i felt like sharing using freebasic.

no olosho go de there.

The good thing about this advice be say no baller go listen to u....people wanna and will always learn in the hard way.

5 Likes

Re: I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) by Kingcalls: 9:11pm On Sep 15, 2021
Lol...rule number one when clubbing, do not compete or u will regret it....rule numbers 2, do not go to the club with ur debit card...go with cash...go with ur budget

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) by Newboss(m): 9:14pm On Sep 15, 2021
HKchairman:

they noi dupe me bros, i noe just invest More now i got nothing left.

i dey tell some young boys when i see, but they never get Sense yet to understand.

Investment no be the issue. Na money dey shack you that time. It's like when a guy first fall in love. You did not have experience.

You did not have a real plan before you start to dey make money. Some people just dey chase money but no get plan on what to do with the money when it comes. For their mind, the money go always dey grow like grass. No good thing lasts forever. I know some wey no even build bungalow of 5 million but buy Benz of 15 million and rent duplex.

This reminds me of those days when Bitcoin price dey go up any how. Those days, the money dey shack some boys on Nairaland who think say the uptrend no go end. I just shake my head because I know say it will end in tears.

Every hustle in life get up and down, whether legal or illegal.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 15, 2021
Kingcalls:
Lol...rule number one when clubbing, do not compete or u will regret it....rule numbers 2, do not go to the club with ur debit card...go with cash...go with ur budget
i observed all my debit alerts i just
dey smile dey shake head, because when i saw the
available balance, it look like say something no even
comoth.

you didn't read that?

this is not about regrets on that night, buh regrets on how i lived my life from that period till 2020

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 15, 2021
Newboss:

Investment no be the issue. Na money dey shack you that time. It's like when a guy first fall in love. You did not have experience.

You did not have a real plan before you start to dey make money. Some people just dey chase money but no get plan on what to do with the money when it comes. For their mind, the money go always dey grow like grass. No good thing lasts forever. I know some wey no even build bungalow of 5 million but buy Benz of 15 million and rent duplex.

This reminds me of those days when Bitcoin price dey go up any how. Those days, the money dey shack some boys on Nairaland who think say the uptrend no go end. I just shake my head because I know say it will end in tears.

Every hustle in life get up and down, whether legal or illegal.
i just noi get Better sense then, i agree
Re: I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) by Kingcalls: 9:23pm On Sep 15, 2021
HKchairman:
i observed all my debit alerts i just
dey smile dey shake head, because when i saw the
available balance, it look like say something no even
comoth.

you didn't read that?

this is not about regrets on that night, buh regrets on how i lived my life from that period till 2020

I hv been seeing money all my life trust me ...but there's something about it.... when its alot and u spend , e go b like say e no fit finish... just give it a bit of time ,cos no b only clubbing u go de spend money....alot of issues de ...

U hv 100m , u spend 3 million in one night, its 97 left ... u will still visit that club again....service ur car maintain ur house , settle family members... 10k, 50k 100k , 70 k , han outs , gifts , phones , accessories, friends asking for help, babes begging for cash and u wanna show off...u go to weddings and spray money ... u settle police , u go to fancy restaurants, u buy plane tickets to travels .... by the time u live that type of life for 3 yrs, 100m go finish ... u no go de even price, na ask and spend

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) by FalseProphet1(m): 9:28pm On Sep 15, 2021
This op was living in poverty, he struggled illegally and successfully attracted the attention of money, but the dark forces from his foundation filled his brain with palm wine and made sure that the exit hole in his pocket was bigger than the income hole...let's pray for the op.

I see the op selling agage bread, I see him chopping some millions in bet9ja, I see him back in the club to prove a point to the new people there, I see him going broke again.

This I have seen.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) by MikeMicheal(m): 9:30pm On Sep 15, 2021
OP send your current home address, I am my friends in red want to say hi.
Re: I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) by Generalwoodz(m): 9:44pm On Sep 15, 2021
MikeMicheal:
OP send your current home address, I am my friends in red want to say hi.
mumu

2 Likes

Re: I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) by Charmingrascal(m): 9:49pm On Sep 15, 2021
I remember going to Fuzion club at Wuse sometimes ago, I was jejely sipping a bottle Hennessy VSOP that I was forced to buy at the rate of 25k my budget wasn't more than 15-20K but when I got there I had to buy it since my friend's babe that we went with was already enjoying the grove at the club and convince his boyfriend that we stay there.
I was still lamenting to my friend when this boys (obviously Yahoo boys) the oldest among the 4 of them should not be older than 20 years each with his girlfriend ordered 2 bottles of Dom Perignon champagne, each bottle wasn't less than 120k in the Club.
Only for this boys to start bathing one of them with it, within seconds almost 240K was gone, Omo liver cut. While i was still jejely romancing my 25K wine these boys ordered two more bottles.
Omo fear women, while all these were happening my guy's babe body no rest again her eyes was fixated on those boys table and her attention was no longer with my friend and she didn't care how he felt but I knew he was boiling inside. My friend whispered to me that we should leave the club and go else where I refused ( we die here).
To my greatest surprise these boys didn't taste any of the drinks, they wasted all and they left the Club I guess for another Club to continue their show of illicit fund, because nobody will work for money and squander it in such manner.
My friend did not talk to his girl again till we left the club.

Yahoo boys no dey get sense until they go broke
Above all Yahoo no be hustle na thief you be

43 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Steps To Prevent Sperm Leakage After Intercourse. / Somali Or Ethiopian Girls? / My Adventure With An Okada Rider (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.