Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,448 members, 7,954,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:43 AM

One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father (45537 Views)

Mother Or First Son, Who Is Entitled To The Late Father's Property / 3 Graves To Bury One Man: How My Late Father's Kinsmen Hijacked Burial — Lady / My Uncles Fixed My Late Father's Burial Without Informing Me, His First Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father by Aganju849: 10:31pm On Sep 16, 2021
Kaa4:
But he doesn't like the father! Actually that's why he's complaining. (quote author=Aganju849 post=105859044]

why aren't you happy you got your daddy back

would've been ecstatic if i were you

Maybe the old man been dey flog am with bulala when he small cheesy
Re: One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father by seanjy4konji: 2:04pm On Sep 17, 2021
You are crazy...Is he sopposed to look liike your neighbor
Re: One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father by ariesbull: 8:11am On Sep 18, 2021
owenseddies40:

I don't believe in reincarnation but this one scares me o

That is your father coming back .....I am igbi SD these things happen
Re: One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father by DonroxyII: 10:18pm On Sep 18, 2021
owenseddies40:
My wife gave birth to 3boys and one girl for me,my last son scares me a lot because whenever I see him, it's like am before my father.they look alike,talk alike and behaviours too, it's really scarry
Your papa DNA was just dominant in him via You ....
That is .... the Dominant DNA in your papa is the same Dominant DNA in him ......... so, that's the resemblance ......

Both of them can still trace it higher up to someone.... like that .....

Nothing new, Nature just keep recycling everything!!.....

You have your father's destiny to be executed via your mother's brain .... Just a theory !!
Re: One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father by silibaba: 11:37pm On Sep 18, 2021
mardis:
That is your late father coming back to life again, you should be happy op.
happy for what nah?
Re: One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father by ColeworldMD(m): 5:06am On Sep 19, 2021
owenseddies40:

Am 47 years old,that my son was born 20 years after my father died,so my wife did not get to meet with my father,I don't believe in reincarnation,the truth is that I don't look like my father,but this my son does,both the way my father walks,talks and everything,that gets me scared
Basically the simplest analogy can be found in science through genetics. Genes can be past down to offsprings across several GENErations. In some cases this can be directly seen on the offspring in which case it is termed DOMINANT or other cases it may be passed down but not visible on the offspring therefore called RECESSIVE.

In OP’s case it’s most likely the latter. This means that OP inherited the resemblance genes of his father but not very evident compared to what he inherited from his mother, hence there were mostly RECESSIVE in him, however this genetic makeup was passed down to his son in whom they’re conspicuous hence DOMINANT.

Next time you see this wonderful phenomenon you should think of dominant vs recessive genes. The concept of reincarnation only exists in the cultural and religious beliefs and not science.

I hope you learnt something today.

Be sure to like and comment on whether or not you’ve seen this marvel and give examples.
Re: One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father by NairalandSARS: 6:50am On Sep 19, 2021
chieveboy:

You see ba? That's the reality of reincarnation we are talking of. A woman in Ghana right now used to be my mum in one of my lifetimes. We met via Facebook last two years. She is an old woman now. As a child, l used to dream of one Felicia. It bewildered me who she was in the dream cos l cannot make the connection since reincarnation was not part of my teaching back then though a Past Life was what l was seeing in the dream.

Due to peculiarity of my inner experiences where l met with a certain Master whom most confuse with Jesus and other amazing dreams, I joined Eckankar where they teach reincarnation as one of the realities of life, then l made the connections about the Felicia dreams.

The woman happens to bear Felicia in this lifetime again as in her past. Now apart from the Past life recall I had of Felicia in my dream long before Facebook was created, l was also good with seeing the future in dreams. I thought the dreams where a foretelling of meeting her. I was able to see that death separated us somewhere and l saw the event of her death in that life time. Funny enough, the woman too was an Eckist who has vivid recalls of her Past Life. She recognized me and calls me son. She now reincarnated in Ghana.

Most of the girlfriends we meet and marry are mostly our mothers, sisters, brothers or wives in the past. Our children can be friends or foes from the past. The idea or principle behind reincarnation is the unfailing law of Karma which returns you back to reap what you sow compulsorily.

Reincarnation explains so called 'talents', love at first sight, richness, poverty etc. It explains why people are born blind, lesbian, gay, and any other condition you see with people. It explains why bad things happen to good people. There is no room for chance or luck in life.

Cc: CCC2

Cheers!

Bullsheet!
As a former Eckist I can say this is all false. There is no such thing as Reincarnation.
Re: One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father by chieveboy(m): 8:28am On Sep 19, 2021
NairalandSARS:

Bullsheet!
As a former Eckist I can say this is all false. There is no such thing as Reincarnation.

LoL... you're right Sha relative to your illusion/ reality. For instance one is right when they say God does not exist, they are equally right when they say God exists. Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Egyptian Woman Divorces After 2 Weeks Of Marriage, Husband Does All The Chores / Ibrahim Kasimu Oboshi: ‘How I Married 2 Women Same Day’ / Share Your Experience After Marrying Without Your Mother's Or Father's Consent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.