Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

See The Foodstuffs I Bought For 950 Naira In Abuja - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Foodstuffs I Bought For 950 Naira In Abuja (76347 Views)

Look At The Tomatoes I Bought For 200 Naira In Jos / See The Fish That I Bought For N800. (pic) / See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: See The Foodstuffs I Bought For 950 Naira In Abuja by Thazard(m): 2:54am On Sep 18, 2021
inoki247:
Buying food stuff still cheap small for Abuja na wen u try to eat in dere canteen u go discover say no b the food u dey pay for buh the shop wey u buy d food.....

Everything na in plate small Semo lik this 1k with two meat wey b lik a day old rat with one table water 2 seconds 1k don vanish....
grin lol grin Have you seen a day old rat before? tto
Re: See The Foodstuffs I Bought For 950 Naira In Abuja by shantti(m): 5:31pm On Mar 12, 2022
bukatyne:

The vegetables do not look fresh and healthy.

Next time spend more on veggies and reduce the eggs & plantain since you live alone.

Rubbish!!!!!!!!!! Right now in Nigeria we spend on what will hold our stomach for a long time.
Imagine being broke and going to market to buy tomatoes, cabbage, cucumber, carrot, and the likes when u can simply buy more of plantain and eggs to hold ur belly
Re: See The Foodstuffs I Bought For 950 Naira In Abuja by shantti(m): 5:33pm On Mar 12, 2022
Lifestone:
This has alway been the crux of my argument on Dollar/Naira exchange rate.
There is no way you can get such at $2.00 in the US. Those stuffs you see there can not be less $10.00 which is like N5,200.00 in Nigeria at an exchange rate of N520/$1.00
Value of currency is supposed to measure in term of the basket of goods it can purchase.

But that $10 is what people earn per hour in the u.s, how many nigerians earn #5400 per hour

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag / If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? / See The Big Bush Meat I Killed Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.