Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,483 members, 7,954,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:10 AM

Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) (37192 Views)

MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada / “You Bit The Finger That Fed You” - Comedian, MC Morris Calls Out Simi / Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by Masterkernel1: 8:40am On Sep 16, 2021
It takes two sides in a judgement.
Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:40am On Sep 16, 2021
saphiere:
I tare my sister.
The reason why I can't live with people or seek for their help. They will always remind you the favour they did for you.

Wow, I thought am d only one....it's not pride o, buth family member will always remind u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 16, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
Hmmmmmmmm....she won't boldy come out to say it's a lie without proofs
Don't understand people with this entitlement mentality, becos u helped her get appointment to your boss or chairman, dat means she shld fvck u or keep calling everyday to give appreciation
It's a privilege from God to be in a position to help someone , so do the deed and move on not turn d person to ur emergency wallet

Honestly

I remember paying for tuition fees and acceptance fees and all for someone that I love so much,she enter school con leave me came back and broke up with me, tried begging but she turned deaf... I just moved on, deleted her number but she do call sometimes to check up on me... but I have never for once reminded her of my help or ask her to pay me back....

1 Like

Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:41am On Sep 16, 2021
Kingcalls:

Women are lords of entitlement mentality
Don't generalise Na, no be man dey do am for Simi??
Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by VULCAN(m): 8:42am On Sep 16, 2021
Love how she avoided directly saying the accusations is untrue.

That's cos she knows the guy is waiting with receipts. Loll

It's also interesting that she took over a week to respond.
Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by Kingcalls: 8:43am On Sep 16, 2021
saphiere:
[s][/s]

Go and visit a therapist...u need mental help...that guy do u strong thing and u deserve am.
Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:43am On Sep 16, 2021
Nwatachoba1:

Honestly

I remember paying for tuition fees and acceptance fees and all for someone that I love so much,she enter school con leave me came back and broke up with me, tried begging but she turned deaf... I just moved on, deleted her number but she do call sometimes to check up on me... but I have never for once reminded her of my help or ask her to pay me back....

As u continue like dat, God will keep using u to bless people and d genuine one dat is not with u for material thing will stay and make u happi

2 Likes

Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:45am On Sep 16, 2021
doggedfighter:
grin

Her fans should be thankful for this rare advice. grin

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by oscarlamba: 8:47am On Sep 16, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Mc should move on

God will not come down to help you
He will definitely send someone...

You were picked by God to assist the celebrity...she doesn't owe u anything

Focus and be prayerful...your own helper will locate u
You were picked by God to assist the celebrity...she doesn't owe u anything. That doesn't mean she cant do the right thing of saying thank you or buying bottle of groundnut for him. All I mean is that at least show appreciation.

1 Like

Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 8:48am On Sep 16, 2021
Crowwejihadist:
Stupid girl

Stfu!
Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by Agadinaagwuofe: 8:49am On Sep 16, 2021
The Mc should move on and learn his lessons which is helping a female friend that is not family to climb is a risk you consider before embarking, your best bet is getting whatever advantage before she finally blow because most of the time they hardly remember and if she get hitched forget she will never come back to show appreciation.. If you think i am lying ask yourself why all this producers and directors demand either monetary or sex from upcoming actresses, beauty queens, video vixens etc na because f matter like this.

2 Likes

Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by Kriely(m): 8:50am On Sep 16, 2021
Shalaye
Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by PDinteriors(m): 8:51am On Sep 16, 2021
blackjah:
Mc st Morris abi Benson and hedges
na saint morris bros
Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by RichAbujaGuy: 8:54am On Sep 16, 2021
wasted click.... good thing i have unlimited data but not unlimited time. sad
Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by BigDawsNet: 8:56am On Sep 16, 2021
oscarlamba:
You were picked by God to assist the celebrity...she doesn't owe u anything. That doesn't mean she cant do the right thing of saying thank you or buying bottle of groundnut for him. All I mean is that at least show appreciation.

Bro I understand?

But let me ask a question

Can you arrest someone you have helped in the past and later blow? All because they dint appreciate you?

Can you sue the person?

That shows he or she doesn't owe you anything

I know it's wrong and bad...but it's happening
The guy needs to move on that's all ...

In my own case, if I assist you with 1m...if you like become billgate tommorow...I will not stand on your neck to help me or return the favor ..

I will request assistant tho
But if you stall...I go just jump and pass...

God will judge the matter...

1 Like

Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by Kaymaxine(m): 8:57am On Sep 16, 2021
Crowwejihadist:
Stupid girl
I didn't expect less from a jihadist.
Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by OAUTemitayo: 8:59am On Sep 16, 2021
VULCAN:

Exactly. She deliberately avoided addressing the main issue.
That is women for you. She doesn't even need to help the guy. Probably she doesn't even want to see him around her because she is not on his level - the guy would feel bad.
The most innocent looking woman can be a very dangerous person.
Except my family members, I can't go extra mile for a lady. Never.

1 Like

Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by Themandator: 9:02am On Sep 16, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
Hmmmmmmmm....she won't boldy come out to say it's a lie without proofs
Don't understand people with this entitlement mentality, becos u helped her get appointment to your boss or chairman, dat means she shld fvck u or keep calling everyday to give appreciation
It's a privilege from God to be in a position to help someone , so do the deed and move on not turn d person to ur emergency wallet

Hope your read the other guys account.. He came forward with pictures of them together not once but several times.
Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by oluakin08: 9:02am On Sep 16, 2021
grin grin grin IREGBE
Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by just2endowed: 9:03am On Sep 16, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Mc should move on

God will not come down to help you
He will definitely send someone...

You were picked by God to assist the celebrity...she doesn't owe u anything

Focus and be prayerful...your own helper will locate u

That's life
Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by Godbless3(m): 9:03am On Sep 16, 2021
zombieHUNTER:
I have all this beating around the corners...

Come out straight and call the guy a liar and show your evidence where you are at it....

Enough of this cock and bull BS.

She owe you or the guy show evidence when he make that statement?
If i decided to go to twitter/instagram and make a post of how i use to house wizkid, let him record on my own mini studio when he was rejected by 2face to be in school, would that make wizkid to proof that i was lying?
Its easy to lie and get fame and possibly useless endorsement deal with social media fame.
Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:03am On Sep 16, 2021
Themandator:

Hope your read the other guys account.. He came forward with pictures of them together not once but several times.
pics of what exactly? That u helped her..so? Send d matter to God and let him be d one to reward u not harbour bitterness in ur heart looking to lean on arm of flesh( jer17:10)

1 Like

Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by Neddstark: 9:05am On Sep 16, 2021
Stop investing in women. Invest in your brothers and family. Even if you marry them they can never be loyal.

1 Like

Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by oscarlamba: 9:07am On Sep 16, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Bro I understand?

But let me ask a question

Can you arrest someone you have helped in the past and later blow? All because they dint appreciate you?

Can you sue the person?

That shows he or she doesn't owe you anything

I know it's wrong and bad...but it's happening
The guy needs to move on that's all ...

In my own case, if I assist you with 1m...if you like become billgate tommorow...I will not stand on your neck to help me or return the favor ..

I will request assistant tho
But if you stall...I go just jump and pass...

God will judge the matter...
no I can't arrest or sue the person. But if it's a legal contract. I go sue am oo
Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by Themandator: 9:07am On Sep 16, 2021
Agadinaagwuofe:
The Mc should move on and learn his lessons which is helping a female friend that is not family to climb is a risk you consider before embarking, your best bet is getting whatever advantage before she finally blow because most of the time they hardly remember and if she get hitched forget she will never come back to show appreciation.. If you think i am lying ask yourself why all this producers and directors demand either monetary or sex from upcoming actresses, beauty queens, video vixens etc na because f matter like this.

A recent example is that guy IK AND MERCY of BBN... Once money bags hitched mercy she was gone
Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by Godbless3(m): 9:08am On Sep 16, 2021
VULCAN:

Nigerians with their dead brain. 2face broda replies Annie una talk say he no suppose.
Simi take a week to brush the attention seeker claim away and here you're asking why it took her a week to refute the claim. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by BigDawsNet: 9:10am On Sep 16, 2021
oscarlamba:
no I can't arrest or sue the person. But if it's a legal contract. I go sue am oo

Obviously if you both had a contract!
Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by Themandator: 9:10am On Sep 16, 2021
Godbless3:

She owe you or the guy show evidence when he make that statement?
If i decided to go to twitter/instagram and make a post of how i use to house wizkid, let him record on my own mini studio when he was rejected by 2face to be in school, would that make wizkid to proof that i was lying?
Its easy to lie and get fame and possibly useless endorsement deal with social media fame.

The guy showed evidence... The guy grudge is that simi refused to endorse or recommend him when she had the power to do so
Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by emmnprince(m): 9:13am On Sep 16, 2021
saphiere:
I tare my sister.
The reason why I can't live with people or seek for their help. They will always remind you the favour they did for you.

But we (humans) were created social beings na! We don't live in isolation. One way or another, you have been helped by another being, whether you sought for it or not. But you might fail to remember or unwilling to admit it because . . .

No doubt some people had that mentality that because they helped you in your journey in accomplishing certain things, you must remain their pawn or do their biddings (that is not real love/kindness), nevertheless never allow that to discourage you in seeking for assistance when you need it to accomplish that which you desire or rise to another level.
Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by Godbless3(m): 9:13am On Sep 16, 2021
Agadinaagwuofe:

Nah today SIMI blow, abi the man be dey stay inside water?
Simi blow since, make fame/money, got married, got pregnant and put to birth and the child don grow him come dey want attention.
If he was coming out to claim dat he was banging simi then, nah una go still go high on it to satisfy ur lust lubido
Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by Onepeople: 9:17am On Sep 16, 2021
saphiere:
I tare my sister.
but is paid to be grateful, always appreciate the good deeds people have done to you.

1 Like

Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by Godbless3(m): 9:21am On Sep 16, 2021
Themandator:

The guy showed evidence... The guy grudge is that simi refused to endorse or recommend him when she had the power to do so

Nah today they start to fake chat, papers etc?
Evidence is what he post and what evidence should simi have post to satisfy you or make you belief?
If i get two line and save 1 as wizkid and chat and screenshot it to post would that make it real?
If i make a written agreement and use wizkid and his signature would that make wizkid a villain for not honouring it?
The purpose of written down agreement or contract is to take legal action if the other party fail on his/her part to honour it.
How many years did he had to wait to call simi out?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beverly Naya's Transparent Arabian Dress To The Wedding Party 2 Premiere [PICS] / Sonia Ibrahim, Juliet Ibrahim's Younger Sister Slays In New Pictures / Biodun Okeowo Reacts On Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.