Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,186 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) (37077 Views)

MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada / “You Bit The Finger That Fed You” - Comedian, MC Morris Calls Out Simi / Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by youngtizzy1(m): 9:25am On Sep 16, 2021
ayourbamie:
Address the issue

That's why she is smarter than you
Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by Jimiyung(m): 9:25am On Sep 16, 2021
She clearly addressed the issue but some people here are not happy because without gbas gbos, they dont get their dose of joy. You can tell by the comments. Maybe you should read it again.
Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by spirul77: 9:30am On Sep 16, 2021
I pity the guy that was looking for an appreciation from a female specie before, it doesn't exist to them.

2 Likes

Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by Help2020: 9:31am On Sep 16, 2021
BigDawsNet:
[s]Mc should move on

God will not come down to help you
He will definitely send someone...

You were picked by God to assist the celebrity...she doesn't owe u anything

Focus and be prayerful...your own helper will locate u[/s]
An ingrate spotted..What will it take from simi to reciprocate the help?You don't forget where you took cover when it was raining. It can rain again next time.

1 Like

Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by Help2020: 9:32am On Sep 16, 2021
Jimiyung:
She clearly addressed the issue but some people here are not happy because without gbas gbos, they dont get their dose of joy. You can tell by the comments. Maybe you should read it again.
How did she address the issue? Help us abeg.
Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by Okunga: 9:35am On Sep 16, 2021
All of you supporting Simi I bet you all can’t relate because Na begger una be.
I pray one day people you helped and hoped they’ll be there for you comes up with some cock and bull story cos they are famous and everybody will look down on you, these are my prayers for you.

I have experienced betrayer in the highest order, I sponsored and help an A list artist you all know, I mean I helped him climb the ladder of success with my funding without any legal agreement because I was doing it passionately with the hopes that someday he’ll be big and help people around him. I mean I met this dude in the street with absolutely nothing and I brought him into my house, fed him,dressed him and most times you’ll think we are brothers cos he wear my cloths and accessories like jewelries and all. I even gave him my blackberry when I wanted to upstate to a better one. I mean I got family I could have given that they would bless me and pray for me but I believe blood doesn’t make us related but loyalty.

Bro!!! This life, you are on your own. He is doing great now, like one of your biggest lovable Nigeria artist and I am doing great as well living the life in my little way, but you see that guy, him never got once give me 10kobo lol. Not like he owes me but Just know this; some people you are helping today are hoping to be better than you and show you pepper.

Meanwhile I like helping people and that won’t stop. Ok there is a dude that I normal send 2k 3k that year if him call me say e red , dude was a hustler in computer village back in the days scouting for customers to people’s shop and get his small cut/shares. But believe me, the guy is presently bigger than life and flexing wey this guy dey flex me reach today, even me wey dey stay for island never ever go the kind places wey this guy don carry me enter for island.

In life, some people appreciate and some don’t , it’s just the way life is. Expectation is the mother of disappointments , just be your unique self.

Big ups to the helpers una reward go come from people you’d least expect.

May you day be successful.

Meanwhile I am presently listening to Ekwueme by prosper in traffic , bro this song dey elevate my soul.

1 Like

Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 9:38am On Sep 16, 2021
It's a Nigerian thing.
Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by Bellotelli: 9:44am On Sep 16, 2021
DuduParaPara:
Okay but after beating around the bush, you still didn't address the issue.

Her fans should shine their eyes o.

She's actually trying to use their heads by doing reverse psychology.

It seems what the guy accused her of is true.
What would you gain by wrestling with a swine
Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by Boss13: 9:44am On Sep 16, 2021
saphiere:
I tare my sister.
The reason why I can't live with people or seek for their help. They will always remind you the favour they did for you.

Sure and it is normal because they lifted you and now is your turn to return the favor especially when they could do with the assistance.

If they had ignored your plea for assistance, the road to success would be long and wary. People should try to appreciate the efforts others have made for them.

1 Like

Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by Femeto: 9:45am On Sep 16, 2021
Simi the liar. If you don't want people to believe what they read, say your side of the story.

1 Like

Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by fabianiyobosa(m): 9:47am On Sep 16, 2021
Lol. I have been in a situation like this before where I helped a Nigerian girl while abroad.

The day I left to come back to Nigeria after studies, they all cried and the lady put up some nice words on FB praising me and how I helped and how I was kind.

Barely months later, all I started hearing were rumours of what I did not do and how bad of a person I was. All this rumours were coming from the lady who I helped. Like I helped from accommodation for close to a year, feeding and making sure her papers were okay. Mind you, no intimacy and we'll of course she knew my fiance.

Long story short, I confronted the lady on IG asking her to confirm all I heard and the lady did not reply me.

Years later, she sent me a message in my DM apologizing.
Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 16, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

As u continue like dat, God will keep using u to bless people and d genuine one dat is not with u for material thing will stay and make u happi

Thanks.....
Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by abbeynism(m): 9:51am On Sep 16, 2021
Nawab!
You all want her to mention his name to give more attentions to that attention seeker.
She has said there is no truth in what MC Morris said.
This is the best way to answer such issue.
Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by tollyboy5(m): 10:03am On Sep 16, 2021
DuduParaPara:
Okay but after beating around the bush, you still didn't address the issue.

Her fans should shine their eyes o.

She's actually trying to use their heads by doing reverse psychology.

It seems what the guy accused her of is true.
You have no sense
Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 10:08am On Sep 16, 2021
It's none of my business but as a smart person it's imperative you know that when people wanna deny something they tend to beat around the bush.
Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by Ogaonos: 10:09am On Sep 16, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
Hmmmmmmmm....she won't boldy come out to say it's a lie without proofs
Don't understand people with this entitlement mentality, becos u helped her get appointment to your boss or chairman, dat means she shld fvck u or keep calling everyday to give appreciation
It's a privilege from God to be in a position to help someone , so do the deed and move on not turn d person to ur emergency wallet
though one Neva knw Simi side maybe she don do something for d guy but is good to help or remember those DT lift u because when one falls na DT person dey still come around. dt what is helping David Nd Don jazzy because dem no dey forget who help them.Dis life when u at d top of success unless u dey do things low key .most pple DT come around u are most times fake friends or sycophants.
Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by Martinez39s(m): 10:10am On Sep 16, 2021
Okunga:
All of you supporting Simi I bet you all can’t relate because Na begger una be.
I pray one day people you helped and hoped they’ll be there for you comes up with some cock and bull story cos they are famous and everybody will look down on you, these are my prayers for you.
My G, I have read your story. I hope that good souls like you continue to prosper in life.

People who are supporting Simi are mostly women (funny enough, they know Simi is probably guilty), and naive men who don't know human nature, especially that of women. Some of them are not rich, so they can't relate with the betrayal that comes with helping people freely; some are backstabbers and users in the same way, so they support anyone guilty or accused of Simi allegedly did. Simi will obviously deny the accusation, what can the guy do?

I will advise people not to stress themselves or go out of their way to help or invest in people, especially women. Let people rise by their own merit. A lot of people are well-mannered and loyal because they haven't made it yet. Most humans ain't śhit.

https://www.nairaland.com/6745522/bit-finger-fed-comedian-mc/2#105679858

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:13am On Sep 16, 2021
grin grin

Simi did not tell us who is using the fans' heads. Is it MC Morris or her?

Besides I see that "advice" to "use your head" as a conceited one angry
Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by Martinez39s(m): 10:14am On Sep 16, 2021
Femeto:
Simi the liar. If you don't want people to believe what they read, say your side of the story.
Simi might be guilty of the accusation, but no one can force her to respond how she doesn't want to.

I will advise people not to stress themselves or go out of their way to help or invest in people, especially women. Let people rise by their own merit. A lot of people are well-mannered and loyal because they haven't made it yet. Most humans ain't śhit.
Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by Chingykay77(m): 10:33am On Sep 16, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
Don't understand people with this entitlement mentality, becos u helped her get appointment to your boss or chairman, dat means she shld fvck u or keep calling everyday to give appreciation
It's a privilege from God to be in a position to help someone , so do the deed and move on not turn d person to ur emergency wallet
Don't mind them
What they don't know is that If they don't do it God will raise some better than them to do it Cuz it is your time and you must shine but rather they keep saying ''don't bite the finger that fed u'' shey na him send her go school abi na him giver her voice wey she dy use dy sing
Awon Weyrey gbogbo
Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by Thatwasepic(m): 10:35am On Sep 16, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

See them ungrateful lots
Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by Yaks02(m): 10:37am On Sep 16, 2021
Crowwejihadist:
Stupid girl

Very very stupid girl
Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by Sholaco: 11:04am On Sep 16, 2021
Crowwejihadist:
Stupid girl
stupid as you mother
Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by Agadinaagwuofe: 11:05am On Sep 16, 2021
Godbless3:

Nah today SIMI blow, abi the man be dey stay inside water?
Simi blow since, make fame/money, got married, got pregnant and put to birth and the child don grow him come dey want attention.
If he was coming out to claim dat he was banging simi then, nah una go still go high on it to satisfy ur lust lubido

If you read my opinion well you will understand I avoided apportioning blame e get why. I never said SIMI blew today neither I give a fvck if they were fvcking before all those ones are immaterial, my point is any man assisting any woman that is yet to attain fame should be smart enough to table his benefits then and there or allow her move ahead, to avoid this kind of stories of them abandoning you when they hit fame because they are bound to leave you once they hit fame and worse of all if they get married..
Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by BigDawsNet: 11:15am On Sep 16, 2021
Help2020:

An ingrate spotted..What will it take from simi to reciprocate the help?You don't forget where you took cover when it was raining. It can rain again next time.

You got to accept some decisions sometimes in life ..

Like I said to someone...the MC cannot arrest or sue Simi for not appreciating or helping him...

You only can only pray to God to return the favor to you personally....

All dis ranting still won't make Simi send him or reason him at...

I have some experience where my friends we grow up together and I used to help... travelled out without even telling me...I try to connect this guy but he ignored me...

Obviously I dint need his money.. I'm from a successful family....but this guy stop talking...

I later moved out too
Even tho I know he reside in my current county
everyone one just dey him dey...
Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:45am On Sep 16, 2021
Mokason288:
I LOVE THIS GIRL

Simisola for Grammy

MC Moris go drop receipts now story go change. grin
Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:50am On Sep 16, 2021
BigDawsNet:

You got to accept some decisions sometimes in life ..

Like I said to someone...the MC cannot arrest or sue Simi for not appreciating or helping him...

You only can only pray to God to return the favor to you personally....

All dis ranting still won't make Simi send him or reason him at...

I have some experience where my friends we grow up together and I used to help... travelled out without even telling me...I try to connect this guy but he ignored me...

Obviously I dint need his money.. I'm from a successful family....but this guy stop talking...

I later moved out too
Even tho I know he reside in my current county
everyone one just dey him dey...

Bt the gal should stop pretending like it didn’t happen na. undecided
Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 11:58am On Sep 16, 2021
She is both annoying and awesome. Most importantly, she is smart
Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by AliyuM71(m): 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2021
She's creative. Brilliant smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNAIJA: ”let’s Put The Kemen Issue To Rest”- Tboss Tells Fans / Tboss Covers Vivianlam Glamour Magazine (Photos) / 'The Only Exercise I Do Is Sex' - Don Jazzy (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.