Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,724 members, 7,862,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:36 PM

Norway Or UK? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Norway Or UK? (1203 Views)

Should I Go To Norway Or South Korean For Greener Pasture / Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) / Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Norway Or UK? by Oracle55: 8:04am On Sep 16, 2021
Please my fellows I need your advice, I'm planning to travel for study but confused between Norway or UK,, please which is preferred in terms of cost of living, good life, and all
Re: Norway Or UK? by Spider20: 10:21am On Sep 16, 2021
Oracle55:
Please my fellows I need your advice, I'm planning to travel for study but confused between Norway or UK,, please which is preferred in terms of cost of living, good life, and all
You better get your ass to Norway������
Trust me that's the best decision you gonna be making

1 Like

Re: Norway Or UK? by fortunez1(m): 2:41pm On Sep 16, 2021
Norway is better ,I'm preparing for Norway too. But I'm starting my application by January next year. Let's hook up if you don't mind

1 Like

Re: Norway Or UK? by Cashsteady(m): 5:02pm On Sep 16, 2021
UK is overrated man.. many people choose UK because they speak English but trust me there are many countries in Europe that are way better than UK.. but they don't make noise on internet...

Germany, Norway, Switzerland, Sweden, norther Ireland,Denmark, Netherlands and even France are by far better than UK.. no job in UK oo and the rate at which Islam is growing there too is alarming especially London

Bro you better choose Norway it's by far one of the best in Europe and in the world.. If not for language barriers Germany is the place.. but choose Norway

2 Likes

Re: Norway Or UK? by Limassol(m): 6:17pm On Sep 16, 2021
Cashsteady:
UK is overrated man.. many people choose UK because they speak English but trust me there are many countries in Europe that are way better than UK.. but they don't make noise on internet...

Germany, Norway, Switzerland, Sweden, norther Ireland,Denmark, Netherlands and even France are by far better than UK.. no job in UK oo and the rate at which Islam is growing there too is alarming especially London

Bro you better choose Norway it's by far one of the best in Europe and in the world.. If not for language barriers Germany is the place.. but choose Norway
What is wrong with Islam? And your tone suggest Christianity is superior,how do you conclude this?

1 Like

Re: Norway Or UK? by Limassol(m): 6:18pm On Sep 16, 2021
Op Norway is better, it's a no-brainer.

1 Like

Re: Norway Or UK? by Gudbadguy: 6:45pm On Sep 16, 2021
Limassol:
What is wrong with Islam? And your tone suggest Christianity is superior,how do you conclude this?
They get wahala.very soon bomb blast go start

3 Likes

Re: Norway Or UK? by Oracle55: 6:53pm On Sep 16, 2021
fortunez1:
Norway is better ,I'm preparing for Norway too. But I'm starting my application by January next year. Let's hook up if you don't mind
I sent u a mail please reply so we hookup

1 Like

Re: Norway Or UK? by Limassol(m): 9:25pm On Sep 16, 2021
Gudbadguy:

They get wahala.very soon bomb blast go start
This is not only Hasty generalisation but also an absurd thing to say.

(1) (Reply)

Please, Who's In India That Can Help Me Pay Someone Rupees? / I´m Coming To Nigeria Next Week / Recover Tuition And Accommod. Deposits With Defunct MEGATREND University-help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.