Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

NPOWER: Trying To Redeploy To Another State? Let’s Gather Here. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NPOWER: Trying To Redeploy To Another State? Let’s Gather Here. (9216 Views)

How Do You Sort Out Accommodation When You Travel To Another State. / How Much Salary Increase Is Good Enough To Relocate To Another State In Nigeria? / Applying From Another State. Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NPOWER: Trying To Redeploy To Another State? Let’s Gather Here. by trisha01(f): 8:07am On Sep 16, 2021
I’m trying to redeploy to another state before verification, I mailed the support and was told to send my full information which I did but no response till now.
Please who’s going through same situation?
Should I go ahead with the verification or wait?

Cc: davide470, uboma please help forward to front page. Thanks
Re: NPOWER: Trying To Redeploy To Another State? Let’s Gather Here. by ukorjoe(m): 9:31am On Sep 22, 2021
Hello, any response from them now? I also wish to redeploy to another state
Re: NPOWER: Trying To Redeploy To Another State? Let’s Gather Here. by badmus1148: 10:11pm On Sep 22, 2021
Any response yet??

trisha01:
I’m trying to redeploy to another state before verification, I mailed the support and was told to send my full information which I did but no response till now.

Re: NPOWER: Trying To Redeploy To Another State? Let’s Gather Here. by wunmi590(m): 12:52pm On Sep 23, 2021
tongue
Re: NPOWER: Trying To Redeploy To Another State? Let’s Gather Here. by Xscape047: 12:52pm On Sep 23, 2021
Mi 2
Re: NPOWER: Trying To Redeploy To Another State? Let’s Gather Here. by lifeandjoy: 12:53pm On Sep 23, 2021
grin use
Re: NPOWER: Trying To Redeploy To Another State? Let’s Gather Here. by money121(m): 12:59pm On Sep 23, 2021
Ok
Re: NPOWER: Trying To Redeploy To Another State? Let’s Gather Here. by OG1BABY(f): 1:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
Okay
Re: NPOWER: Trying To Redeploy To Another State? Let’s Gather Here. by Iziq(m): 1:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
Guidelines for N-power applicants.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAFfJotW6tI#
Re: NPOWER: Trying To Redeploy To Another State? Let’s Gather Here. by Enskynelson(m): 1:01pm On Sep 23, 2021
The problems in this Npower is just a glimpse of how difficult it is to get anything done in this country. My wife went for verification last week only to be asked for practicing license... License was never part of the requirements for N-Health in the first place. License on top Npower o. Omo! Country don cast finish. Little things are the ones the government is using to drain the energy of our young people. angry

3 Likes

Re: NPOWER: Trying To Redeploy To Another State? Let’s Gather Here. by EdoRabbit(f): 1:01pm On Sep 23, 2021
F
Re: NPOWER: Trying To Redeploy To Another State? Let’s Gather Here. by Skillsnigeria: 1:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
Hmmm
Re: NPOWER: Trying To Redeploy To Another State? Let’s Gather Here. by Jayzx: 1:12pm On Sep 23, 2021
Let me book space now
Re: NPOWER: Trying To Redeploy To Another State? Let’s Gather Here. by bmdmix11: 1:16pm On Sep 23, 2021
why are people still stressing them selves
Re: NPOWER: Trying To Redeploy To Another State? Let’s Gather Here. by Mblingz(m): 1:16pm On Sep 23, 2021
oga oo
Re: NPOWER: Trying To Redeploy To Another State? Let’s Gather Here. by alabi484(m): 1:24pm On Sep 23, 2021
>: Na relocation to another local government i even need..all the stories that touch I've been hearing about redeployment difficulty dey make person fear sef

2 Likes

Re: NPOWER: Trying To Redeploy To Another State? Let’s Gather Here. by Akinleye22: 1:24pm On Sep 23, 2021
https:///J8p6FGEdImy0708jUsUeV8,NPOWER BATCH C GROUP AND NEWS AND UPDATES
Re: NPOWER: Trying To Redeploy To Another State? Let’s Gather Here. by iamyemiakins(m): 1:27pm On Sep 23, 2021
Issokay
Re: NPOWER: Trying To Redeploy To Another State? Let’s Gather Here. by Focusmind: 1:32pm On Sep 23, 2021
Enskynelson:
The problems in this Npower is just a glimpse of how difficult it is to get anything done in this country. My wife went for verification last week only to be asked for practicing license... License was never part of the requirements for N-Health in the first place. License on top Npower o. Omo! Country don cast finish. Little things are the ones the government is using to drain the energy of our young people. angry

My wife that applied for N-Teach was asked to select N-Health. She was deployed to state hospital. She has education qualification. I told her to go there and teach the nurses and doctors how hospitals are run smiley. She has no license or basic health qualification .

I guess she may be posted to the admin section to be carrying files up and down

1 Like

Re: NPOWER: Trying To Redeploy To Another State? Let’s Gather Here. by Zainabthegirl1(f): 1:44pm On Sep 23, 2021
Okay
Re: NPOWER: Trying To Redeploy To Another State? Let’s Gather Here. by zeedof(m): 1:48pm On Sep 23, 2021
When are they starting payment please?

1 Like

Re: NPOWER: Trying To Redeploy To Another State? Let’s Gather Here. by Andyvilly: 1:50pm On Sep 23, 2021
Focusmind:

My wife that applied for N-Teach was asked to select N-Health. She was deployed to state hospital. She has education qualification. I told her to go there and teach the nurses and doctors how hospitals are run smiley. She has no license or basic health qualification .

I guess she may be posted to the admin section to be carrying files up and down
N agro applicants are even posted to schools, I don't think they made enough preparation to kick start Npower for this year, cause they are no funds, reason why they are slow in everything
Re: NPOWER: Trying To Redeploy To Another State? Let’s Gather Here. by tikco(m): 2:25pm On Sep 23, 2021
Op you can only redeploy within a state
Re: NPOWER: Trying To Redeploy To Another State? Let’s Gather Here. by yetunsbay(m): 2:53pm On Sep 23, 2021
zeedof:
When are they starting payment please?
you don work ?

1 Like

Re: NPOWER: Trying To Redeploy To Another State? Let’s Gather Here. by haekymbahd(m): 2:55pm On Sep 23, 2021
I am through with my physical verification when are Npower volunteers officially expected to resume at their P.P.A
Re: NPOWER: Trying To Redeploy To Another State? Let’s Gather Here. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 23, 2021
haekymbahd:
I am through with my physical verification when are Npower volunteers officially expected to resume at their P.P.A
Today
Re: NPOWER: Trying To Redeploy To Another State? Let’s Gather Here. by haekymbahd(m): 3:17pm On Sep 23, 2021
henrybangs44:

Today
Really I saw October 4 online I just didn't know if it's true or false
Re: NPOWER: Trying To Redeploy To Another State? Let’s Gather Here. by Jayzx: 3:46pm On Sep 23, 2021
henrybangs44:

Today
October 4
Re: NPOWER: Trying To Redeploy To Another State? Let’s Gather Here. by Jayzx: 3:47pm On Sep 23, 2021
Andyvilly:

N agro applicants are even posted to schools, I don't think they made enough preparation to kick start Npower for this year, cause they are no funds, reason why they are slow in everything
They are owing batch A and B 5 months arrears
Re: NPOWER: Trying To Redeploy To Another State? Let’s Gather Here. by hassinho707(m): 3:48pm On Sep 23, 2021
I am looking for a way to redeploy to another local government Area o... The head teacher in the school where I was posted to doesn't want to reject me... I am now in another Local Government Area, and that place is very far from my PPA
trisha01:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee Recruitment @ Eunisell / Halliburton Test Format / Corona I-teach Corona 5 [Graduate Teacher Trainee Scheme]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.