Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

NPOWER: Trying To Redeploy To Another State? Let’s Gather Here. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NPOWER: Trying To Redeploy To Another State? Let’s Gather Here. (9212 Views)

How Do You Sort Out Accommodation When You Travel To Another State. / How Much Salary Increase Is Good Enough To Relocate To Another State In Nigeria? / Applying From Another State. Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

Re: NPOWER: Trying To Redeploy To Another State? Let’s Gather Here. by Jayzx: 4:07pm On Sep 23, 2021
hassinho707:
I am looking for a way to redeploy to another local government Area o... The head teacher in the school where I was posted to doesn't want to reject me... I am now in another Local Government Area, and that place is very far from my PPA
Very simple message Npower or better still meet the LI officer that did verification for you they will do something about it. Some school principals or headmasters can be very stubborn sometimes expecially the female ones
Re: NPOWER: Trying To Redeploy To Another State? Let’s Gather Here. by Gfskw: 4:08pm On Sep 23, 2021
Re: NPOWER: Trying To Redeploy To Another State? Let’s Gather Here. by Efficiency7: 4:45pm On Sep 23, 2021
Saw this in one of the groups i joined. Been trying to do same to, but no provision for redeployment to another state, even when it is being stated here that one can redeploy to another state.

Re: NPOWER: Trying To Redeploy To Another State? Let’s Gather Here. by airexx: 5:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
Enskynelson:
The problems in this Npower is just a glimpse of how difficult it is to get anything done in this country. My wife went for verification last week only to be asked for practicing license... License was never part of the requirements for N-Health in the first place. License on top Npower o. Omo! Country don cast finish. Little things are the ones the government is using to drain the energy of our young people. angry
even if its npower or whatever u call it. How can she practice if she has not been licensed even for one day?
Re: NPOWER: Trying To Redeploy To Another State? Let’s Gather Here. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2021
Jayzx:

October 4
Hope they will pay September
Re: NPOWER: Trying To Redeploy To Another State? Let’s Gather Here. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2021
haekymbahd:
Really I saw October 4 online I just didn't know if it's true or false
It is true
Re: NPOWER: Trying To Redeploy To Another State? Let’s Gather Here. by hassinho707(m): 6:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
Thanks so much
Jayzx:

Very simple message Npower or better still meet the LI officer that did verification for you they will do something about it. Some school principals or headmasters can be very stubborn sometimes expecially the female ones
Re: NPOWER: Trying To Redeploy To Another State? Let’s Gather Here. by Enskynelson(m): 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2021
airexx:
even if its npower or whatever u call it. How can she practice if she has not been licensed even for one day?
Since u feel u have all the answers, are the N-Teach people having TRCN registration? Is it part of the requirements?

Re: NPOWER: Trying To Redeploy To Another State? Let’s Gather Here. by Etimbukudoh: 8:22pm On Sep 23, 2021
Efficiency7:
Saw this in one of the groups i joined. Been trying to do same to, but no provision for redeployment to another state, even when it is being stated here that one can redeploy to another state.
the information seems legit
please share group the group link
I want to join for N-power updates
Re: NPOWER: Trying To Redeploy To Another State? Let’s Gather Here. by tonyson010(m): 9:30pm On Sep 23, 2021
Jayzx:

They often redirect u to the nasims portal.
In the portal, u need a rejection letter and a letter from another place showing willingness to accept u.
Re: NPOWER: Trying To Redeploy To Another State? Let’s Gather Here. by airexx: 9:48pm On Sep 23, 2021
Enskynelson:

Since u feel u have all the answers, are the N-Teach people having TRCN registration? Is it part of the requirements?
yes.
Re: NPOWER: Trying To Redeploy To Another State? Let’s Gather Here. by Enskynelson(m): 10:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
airexx:
yes.
Keep quiet jor. This shows u know nothing about what u are writing about. Ask questions instead of making blind assumptions. Now I know u were not worth responding to in the first instance.

Re: NPOWER: Trying To Redeploy To Another State? Let’s Gather Here. by airexx: 10:22pm On Sep 23, 2021
Enskynelson:

Keep quiet jor. This shows u know nothing about what u are writing about. Ask questions instead of making blind assumptions. Now I know u were not worth responding to in the first instance.
ok. Use that one go make ur wife get the certification wey they tell her to go bring.
Re: NPOWER: Trying To Redeploy To Another State? Let’s Gather Here. by Enskynelson(m): 10:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
airexx:
ok. Use that one go make ur wife get the certification wey they tell her to go bring.
Re: NPOWER: Trying To Redeploy To Another State? Let’s Gather Here. by airexx: 10:47pm On Sep 23, 2021
Enskynelson:

I know say frustration don hold you that's why I no wan give you word this night b4 you transfer the aggression over to your wife.
Make I no add frustration for u.
Re: NPOWER: Trying To Redeploy To Another State? Let’s Gather Here. by Enskynelson(m): 10:48pm On Sep 23, 2021
Focusmind:

My wife that applied for N-Teach was asked to select N-Health. She was deployed to state hospital. She has education qualification. I told her to go there and teach the nurses and doctors how hospitals are run smiley. She has no license or basic health qualification .

I guess she may be posted to the admin section to be carrying files up and down
NPower is supposed to be a programme for trainees. Requesting for license is uncalled for. After all, even in the actual sense, the none core staff doesn't not require license. As for your wife, she go teach them things there lolz

Re: NPOWER: Trying To Redeploy To Another State? Let’s Gather Here. by Enskynelson(m): 10:48pm On Sep 23, 2021
airexx:
I know say frustration don hold you that's why I no wan give you word this night b4 you transfer the aggression over to your wife.
Re: NPOWER: Trying To Redeploy To Another State? Let’s Gather Here. by zeedof(m): 3:30pm On Sep 25, 2021
yetunsbay:
you don work ?
we have resumed now... Ibadan tech
Re: NPOWER: Trying To Redeploy To Another State? Let’s Gather Here. by tmac4eva(f): 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2021
Has anyone here successfully redeploy to another state?
Re: NPOWER: Trying To Redeploy To Another State? Let’s Gather Here. by Necksonnel: 7:25pm On Oct 29, 2021
Have anyone successfully redeploy. I have submitted for redeployment to another school since the head teacher rejected me. For 2 weeks now it's showing pending. What can I do ?
Re: NPOWER: Trying To Redeploy To Another State? Let’s Gather Here. by luuvlly: 11:27am On Oct 30, 2021
trisha01:
I’m trying to redeploy to another state before verification, I mailed the support and was told to send my full information which I did but no response till now.
Please who’s going through same situation?
Should I go ahead with the verification or wait?

Cc: davide470, uboma please help forward to front page. Thanks
Good morning, pls have you been able to redeploy. Just want to start mine. Anticipating your reply. Thanks
Re: NPOWER: Trying To Redeploy To Another State? Let’s Gather Here. by trisha01(f): 10:09pm On Oct 30, 2021
luuvlly:

Good morning, pls have you been able to redeploy. Just want to start mine. Anticipating your reply. Thanks
Nope
Re: NPOWER: Trying To Redeploy To Another State? Let’s Gather Here. by Newton2024: 10:25pm On Oct 30, 2021
airexx:
He asked you a simple question but you turn it to insult, abusing and disrespecting his wife. Too bad of you.
Re: NPOWER: Trying To Redeploy To Another State? Let’s Gather Here. by luuvlly: 10:26pm On Oct 30, 2021
trisha01:

Nope
Thanks for replying
Pls is it that they didn't process it for you or you later stopped the process
Sorry for my many questions
Just want to start mine. So I want to be sure if to start now or chill till they start sorting pple out
Re: NPOWER: Trying To Redeploy To Another State? Let’s Gather Here. by trisha01(f): 10:57pm On Oct 30, 2021
luuvlly:

Thanks for replying
Pls is it that they didn't process it for you or you later stopped the process
Sorry for my many questions
Just want to start mine. So I want to be sure if to start now or chill till they start sorting pple out
They didn't process it. I sent an email to the redeployment email address provided, but no response. So I discontinued my quest.
Someone said she was told at the Abuja headquarters, that all relocation requests will be disregarded, so I just gave up..
But you can try an gimme feedback.
Re: NPOWER: Trying To Redeploy To Another State? Let’s Gather Here. by luuvlly: 2:00am On Oct 31, 2021
trisha01:

They didn't process it. I sent an email to the redeployment email address provided, but no response. So I discontinued my quest.
Someone said she was told at the Abuja headquarters, that all relocation requests will be disregarded, so I just gave up..
But you can try an gimme feedback.
Will just chill till like the end of November to see how it goes. Thanks all the same. But if there is any other info, pls do let me know
Re: NPOWER: Trying To Redeploy To Another State? Let’s Gather Here. by airexx: 5:03am On Oct 31, 2021
Newton2024:
He asked you a simple question but you turn it to insult, abusing and disrespecting his wife. Too bad of you.
too good of you

Re: NPOWER: Trying To Redeploy To Another State? Let’s Gather Here. by airprinz(m): 2:39pm On Jan 03, 2022
Re: NPOWER: Trying To Redeploy To Another State? Let’s Gather Here. by airprinz(m): 2:42pm On Jan 03, 2022

Npower Registration 2024: Latest On New Portal Login / Salary Of Fresh Graduate Level 8 At The Niger Delta Development Commission / Nsitf Recruiting Massively