Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,562 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry (8031 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group / Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Benin, Set For Higher Life Conference 2017(PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by Maestro21: 1:00am On Oct 14, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. Pretend you have little sense yourself. Then go back and read to see how it does not matter when that recording was made since I clearly said it had nothing to do with God. undecided
You are slow. So when he taught that message he should not have taught it? Is that your point? If that message was say 2007, he was not allowed to teach it at the time?

2. The proof I have lives inside of me - His Spirit bears witness to me as go whose I am. undecided
lol.

Now, as for the signs listed in Mark 16 vs 15-17 as proof, recall what Jesus Christ also said of those who will come to you using what seems like some of those same signs in Matthew 7 vs 15 -23 in deceiving you away from God. undecided
Ok. So Jesus is confusing himself, right?

Instead pay attention to what Jesus Christ said of those who belong to Him. He was emphatic that they are those who submit to and obey His teachings and commandments... they bear fruits of obedience fruits which only those who abide in Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ abides in can produce .. fruits that last. undecided
so those signs are not fruits as well or you want to pick and choose?

3. Jesus Christ taught that to His followers. undecided
lol
Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by Kobojunkie: 1:24am On Oct 14, 2021
Maestro21:
You are slow. So when he taught that message he should not have taught it? Is that your point? If that message was say 2007, he was not allowed to teach it at the time?

lol.

Ok. So Jesus is confusing himself, right?

so those signs are not fruits as well or you want to pick and choose?

lol
Jesus Christ, the one who you claim saved you, confusing himself? Well, if you want to believe he lied, Goodluck with that! undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by Kobojunkie: 1:26am On Oct 14, 2021
Maestro21:

It matters who broke the contract.
If someone decides to divorce him, what should he do?
It doesn't matter who broke it. The situation remains there exists no valid comparison to be made between both kinds of relationships. undecided
Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by petra1(m): 2:05am On Oct 14, 2021
Maestro21:
Pretend like you have sense a little. If this audio was done when he was still married does it not make your post irrelevant?

I didnt see any audio oh
Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by petra1(m): 2:18am On Oct 14, 2021
Maestro21:

, someone decides to divorce him, what should he do?

Nice one? will you hold the person against her will? The bible says for peace sake to let the person go

1 Corinthians 7:15 (AMPC)
15 But if the unbelieving partner [actually] leaves, let him do so; in such [cases the remaining] brother or sister is not morally bound. But God has called us to peace

same principle of gentleness and peace applies to any relationship

Prophet Hosea wife left him .

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:03am On Oct 14, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ, the one who you claim saved you, confusing himself? Well, if you want to believe he lied, Goodluck with that! undecided

"You will know the truth and the truth will set you FREE" John 8:32

The above statement is the word of Jesus Christ. So if they want to condemn Jesus because of their pastor Chris it's OK! smiley
Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:10am On Oct 14, 2021
petra1:

Nice one? will you hold the person against her will? The bible says for peace sake to let the person go
1 Corinthians 7:15 (AMPC)
15 But if the unbelieving partner [actually] leaves, let him do so; in such [cases the remaining] brother or sister is not morally bound. But God has called us to peace

same principle of gentleness and peace applies to any relationship
Prophet Hosea wife left him .

Hosea's wife WAS A PROSTITUTE who was sleeping around with other men and God asked Hosea to keep going back to plead with her to return home each time she goes out to commit adultery.
But in this case your Pastor Chris is the Prostitute here and when the woman couldn't bear his adulterous lifestyle any more she filed for a divorce.
So Chris IS NOT QUALIFIED TO COUNSEL OTHERS ABOUT MARRIAGE BECAUSE HE HIMSELF FAILED WOEFULLY IN THIS REGARD! smiley
Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by achorladey: 6:34am On Oct 14, 2021
Maestro21:

Let us prove who the stupid person is.

Where in your link says Mr Russell was not divorced or separated?

Where in your post shows your proof of why Pastor Anita filed for a divorce?

You are busy responding to questions you were not asked. What a dummy.

You are now quoting wikipedia, same you will denounce same wikipedia when it is used against you. lol

That one ehn, na everybody wey go against im position no dey get sense for him dictionary grin grin. Those who dance to his tune have sense grin grin

He is carrying court decision copied from where his referenced all over the platform. When shown one that does not dance to his tune, the next word he will use is SPURIOUS CLAIMS grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by petra1(m): 6:34am On Oct 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
So Chris IS NOT QUALIFIED TO COUNSEL OTHERS ABOUT MARRIAGE BECAUSE HE HIMSELF FAILED WOEFULLY IN THIS REGARD! smiley

Deal with your Jehovah witness errors first

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by achorladey: 6:37am On Oct 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Hosea's wife WAS A PROSTITUTE who was sleeping around with other men and God asked Hosea to keep going back to plead with her to return home each time she goes out to commit adultery.
But in this case your Pastor Chris is the Prostitute here and when the woman couldn't bear his adulterous lifestyle any more she filed for a divorce.

So Chris IS NOT QUALIFIED TO COUNSEL OTHERS ABOUT MARRIAGE BECAUSE HE HIMSELF FAILED WOEFULLY IN THIS REGARD.... MaxInDHouse

In Petra1's words, Russell is qualified abi?
Another 46 plus line response coming.

Easy to mention Chris, Russell name is out of bounds after all he is anointed and his name should not be dragged into the mud like you do to Chris.
Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by achorladey: 6:53am On Oct 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The common denominator here is the marriage failed, failed and failed

No be one person dey do marriage
Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:12am On Oct 14, 2021
petra1:

Deal with your Jehovah witness errors first

So let's talk about Jehovah's Witnesses and Christ Embassy, the fruitage of both religion and note we are not a denomination of any religion, we are the only worshipers of our own God!

We have removed Politics and Racism from the hearts of over 8,700,000 people globally and they have vowed never to raise weapons against anyone again neither will they learn war anymore! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

We have turned them into zealous preachers and industrious teachers of the word of our own God, so in all their neighbourhood people know them as evangelizers of God's word! Matthew 28:19-20 compare to Act 1:8

We have instill in their brains the compulsion never to leave their marriages but to fight really hard to fulfil the vow they made before God and man! Deuteronomy 23:21; Ecclesiastes 5:4

We have taught them to have the same line of thought so throughout the whole world whatever you hear from one JW is exactly the same you'll hear from any other JW anywhere you find one because we are ONE with our God (Jehovah) and our Lord (Jesus Christ) John 17:20-23 compare to 1Corinthians 1:10

We have taught them to love our God and their neighbours as themselves {Mark 12:29-31} so they must create time to go paying visits (uninvited) to their neighbours! Matthew 10:11-13

We have taught them to love their fellow believers just as Jesus love us {John 13:34-35} so the whole world can testify to the fact that their is undeniable LOVE among Jehovah's Witnesses! 1Prter 1:22

We have trained our youths never to join in revolting against constituted authorities {Romans 13:1-4} so whenever you hear of agitations or protests against the government know that there is no single youth of JW there! 1Peter 3:15

I love the way you're presenting your Pastor, it shows that you're loyal to your teacher and that's exactly the same quality we JWs cherish {Hebrews 13:7,17} that's why i'm particularly interested in you.
So can you just tell me what exactly is unique about the teaching of this Chris of a man?
Or what has been the BENEFIT of his teachings in the midst of his followers? smiley
Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by petra1(m): 9:39am On Oct 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

So let's talk about Jehovah's Witnesses and Christ Embassy, the fruitage of both religion and note we are not a denomination of any religion, we are the only worshipers of our own God!

oya open a thread on it

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by Emusan(m): 9:47am On Oct 14, 2021
Janosky:

Emusan LIENUS doing what he knows best- DECEIVING himself, MISLEADING gullible sheeples & LYING on this public forum.
The Washington Post in 1908 paid $15k dollars (in screenshot, over $430,000 by current estimates) for libel & character defamation. Emusan no get conscience repeatedly LYING like the Washington Post in 1908.
TUEH !!!!

Washington Post is now lying the same Washington Post that has been your usual & favorite source grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin

Hypocrite!

My question is did you know anything about Russell and his affair with Rose Ball?

I know you don't have sense as your name implies JaNosense.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by Emusan(m): 9:49am On Oct 14, 2021
Janosky:

This one wey call himself Maestro21 dey think say he get SENSE. Kai !!!!!! cheesy
The screenshot proven Your bigotry is luminous.
For the same reason, in 1908, the US Court of Law awarded damages of #15,000 US dollars in favor of Mr Russell against The Washington Post for libel & character defamation, you Maestro21 moniker is proven your st✓pidity on this forum.
Emusan LIENUS ,Coman follow your friend continue WAILING upandan. grin grin

Still doing everything possible to defend the failure of Russell and Rutherford marriage just because whatever the gods did must always be right

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by Emusan(m): 10:15am On Oct 14, 2021
Maestro21:
Emusan is a legend.

See wounjury he is dishing out.

Achorladey is a word smith.

See posers they cannot answer.

Haahahahahaha.

They are hypocritical and cunning people.

They can sugarcoat anything just to promote their demonic doctrines forgotten that all what they accused other for, are also found within their organization.

You can see how their trying to defend their founder and Rutherford. When it's obvious that the way their founder treated his wife is show shameful that even unbelievers can't treat a woman such way.

Firstly, the they lied that Russell never pushed for separation whereas it's Russell himself who first brought up the issue of separation.

Secondly, their publications lied & provide half info many times just to cover up their founder's evil towards his wife the same way they're doing on this thread.

Lastly, the wife fell seriously sick during that period, imagine what their founder says "It's a judgement from his God" I wonder what their hypocritical mouth will say if it's another person that says something like this to a bedridden wife.

Here is just few statement at the trial of the marriage in court by the wife.

Q. Mrs. Russell, after you separated from your husband in November, 1897, where did you go live?

A. I went to my sister's. [80/1006 Cedar Avenue]

Q. And how long did you live with your sister?

A. A year and a half.

Q. Did you receive any support from your husband during that year and a half?

A. None whatever.

Q. At the expiration of the year and a half, which would be about April, 1899, where did you go live?

A. The house next door to my sister [79/1004 Cedar Avenue], which was owned by my husband, which was left vacant, the tenant moved out and I went in and took possession of it and notified Mr. Russell I was there.

Q. How long did you live in that house?

A. I remained there for four years.

Q. During those four years, did Mr. Russell contribute anything to your support, outside of permitting you to live in this house?

A. Nothing.

Q. And during those four years, how did you make a livelihood?

A. I rented furnished rooms.

Q. I believe during this time Mr. Russell gave you some furniture?

A. Yes, Sir.

Q. And that would bring us down now to April, 1903?

A. Yes, Sir.

Q. And did you leave that house on Cedar?

A. On April 16, 1903, Mr. Russell and these men who are with him today came over to my house, and with some others from the office, they were persons connected with the Watch Tower Society and also the [United States] Investment Company and they came over and took possession of the house, and turned me out of the house; he kept the furniture and even retained my pocket book which carried the money that I had received from the rent of rooms.

EDITORS NOTE: Maria Russell either misspoke when she said, "April 16, 1903", or the court reporter got it wrong. The correct date was Monday, March 16, 1903. See Section below to see what all occurred during the week of March 16, 1903 between Maria and Taze Russell.

OBJECTION

Q. And then I believe shortly after that eviction from this house you instituted these proceedings for divorce? And also proceedings in the [C]ourt of Quarter Sessions for non-support. (See following section.)

A. Yes. Sir.

Q. In which the court sentenced him to pay $40 a month?

A. Yes, Sir.

Q. Which has been done from that time down until the present?

A. Yes, Sir.

Q. Have you had any financial aid from your husband except this $40 a month which you have received since about April 1, 1903, down to the present time?

A. None whatever.

Q. Mrs. Russell, have you any means of your own?

A. I have no means of my own, excepting a very small legacy from my mother, just a few hundred dollars, and that has helped to eke out life with that $40 a month which I have been living on since that time. Mother just died just before I was evicted from that house.

Q. Mrs. Russell, prior to the time you left your husband, did he ever propose a separation?

A. Yes, Sir.

Q. When was that?

A. That was just before we moved down to the Bible House. It was in 1895.

Q. And at that time you were living on Clifton Avenue, Allegheny?

A. Yes, Sir.

Q. Did or did not Mr. Russell at that time make any threat as to what he would do with his property unless you acceded to his demands?

A. Yes, Sir.

Q. What were they?

A. He proposed that on the ground of incompatibility that we agree to separate, and if I would do so he would give me that house in which we were living, and when I broke down at the suggestion, he said if I did not agree to it, that I would not get anything.

Q. After this proposed separation and threat, Mrs. Russell, where did you go to live, you and your husband?

A. We moved down to the Bible House.

Q. At whose suggestion?

A. Mr. Russell's.

Q. And I believe you continued to live there until the final separation in November, 1897?

A. Yes, Sir.

Q. And I believe you continued to do work in the Bible House for Mr. Russell?

A. Yes, Sir, down to the time I took sick; and after that I kept on with the work all the time I was there.

You can read the full details HERE

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by achorladey: 10:55am On Oct 14, 2021
Emusan:

They can sugarcoat anything just to promote their demonic doctrines forgotten that all what they accused other for, are also found within their organization.

You can see how their trying to defend their founder and Rutherford. When it's obvious that the way their founder treated his wife is show shameful that even unbelievers can't treat a woman such way.

Firstly, the they lied that Russell never pushed for separation whereas it's Russell himself who first brought up the issue of separation.

Secondly, their publications lied & provide half info many times just to cover up their founder's evil towards his wife the same way they're doing on this thread.

Lastly, the wife fell seriously sick during that period, imagine what their founder says "It's a judgement from his God" I wonder what their hypocritical mouth will say if it's another person that says something like this to a bedridden wife.

Q. Mrs. Russell, after you separated from your husband in November, 1897, where did you go live?

A. A year and a half.

A. None whatever.

Q. At the expiration of the year and a half, which would be about April, 1899, where did you go live?

A. The house next door to my sister [79/1004 Cedar Avenue], which was owned by my husband, which was left vacant, the tenant moved out and I went in and took possession of it and notified Mr. Russell I was there.

Q. During those four years, did Mr. Russell contribute anything to your support, outside of permitting you to live in this house?

A. Nothing.

A. Yes, Sir.

A. Yes, Sir.

A. On April 16, 1903, Mr. Russell and these men who are with him today came over to my house, and with some others from the office, they were persons connected with the Watch Tower Society and also the [United States] Investment Company and they came over and took possession of the house, and turned me out of the house; he kept the furniture and even retained my pocket book which carried the money that I had received from the rent of rooms.

EDITORS NOTE: Maria Russell either misspoke when she said, "April 16, 1903", or the court reporter got it wrong. The correct date was Monday, March 16, 1903. See Section below to see what all occurred during the week of March 16, 1903 between Maria and Taze Russell.

OBJECTION

Q. And then I believe shortly after that eviction from this house you instituted these proceedings for divorce? And also proceedings in the [C]ourt of Quarter Sessions for non-support. (See following section.)

A. Yes. Sir.

A. Yes, Sir.

A. Yes, Sir.

Q. Have you had any financial aid from your husband except this $40 a month which you have received since about April 1, 1903, down to the present time?

A. None whatever.

A. I have no means of my own, excepting a very small legacy from my mother, just a few hundred dollars, and that has helped to eke out life with that $40 a month which I have been living on since that time. Mother just died just before I was evicted from that house.

Q. Mrs. Russell, prior to the time you left your husband, did he ever propose a separation?

A. Yes, Sir.

Q. When was that?

A. Yes, Sir.

Q. Did or did not Mr. Russell at that time make any threat as to what he would do with his property unless you acceded to his demands?

A. Yes, Sir.

Q. What were they?

A. He proposed that on the ground of incompatibility that we agree to separate, and if I would do so he would give me that house in which we were living, and when I broke down at the suggestion, he said if I did not agree to it, that I would not get anything.

Q. After this proposed separation and threat, Mrs. Russell, where did you go to live, you and your husband?

Q. At whose suggestion?

A. Mr. Russell's.

Q. And I believe you continued to live there until the final separation in November, 1897?

A. Yes, Sir.

A. Yes, Sir, down to the time I took sick; and after that I kept on with the work all the time I was there.

Na that one wey dey shout research research I just dey smile for. Trying to attach, APOSTATE, INFIDEL and DISORDER to people he said are faceless dey make me laugh.

He go read history books tire grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:00am On Oct 14, 2021
petra1:

oya open a thread on it
Naaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Chris and his church is no match for God's Organization!
You are the one who need to prove the spiritual worth of your pastor, i have presented so many things Jesus promised that people will see to identify his true Church.
So you only need to present what makes you attracted to this Chris of a man at least to show that he is truly a servant of the true God!

But before you do that let me hint you about black magic:
Throughout the world traditionalists have a form of charm that draws people to someone, the person may have nothing to offer and might even have questionable lifestyle but with that black magic charm majority will be drawn to him. In Yorùbá land we call it "Ẹ̀yọ́nú àwọn àgbà" or "Ẹ̀yọ́nú ayé" that's exactly what all these people you call Pastors are using to draw the masses to themselves.
In fact that's why you will see them accuse one another publicly yet those attracted to them will not be moved no matter the accusation!

Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by achorladey: 11:58am On Oct 14, 2021
petra1:

oya open a thread on it

So let's talk about Jehovah's Witnesses and Christ Embassy... MaxInDHouse

Pastor Chris marriage don tire you.

the fruitage of both religion and note we are not a denomination of any religion..... MaxInDHouse

You are not of any denomination but you and your likes call other Christian denominations false Christians and your religion or whatever you call it true Christians.

Should you be asked the common denominator between True Christian and False Christian you go into your narrative. In actual sense you are denomination of the Christian religion. The reason you see in the publications of your religious leaders the below......

Christian congregation of Jehovah's witnesses meaning their are other Christian congregations that are not Jehovah’s witnesses these are the ones they call false Christians

Na grammar I dey discuss here not even Bible. The article of association setting up the organization you belong is referred to as a Christian religion.

we are the only worshipers of our own God...... MaxInDHouse

The same God you denied on your Bible study thread grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by achorladey: 12:03pm On Oct 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Naaaaaaaaaaaaa!
You are the one who need to prove the spiritual worth of your pastor, i have presented so many things Jesus promised that people will see to identify his true Church.
So you only need to present what makes you attracted to this Chris of a man at least to show that he is truly a servant of the true God!

Throughout the world traditionalists have a form of charm that draws people to someone, the person may have nothing to offer and might even have questionable lifestyle but with that black magic charm majority will be drawn to him. In Yorùbá land we call it "Ẹ̀yọ́nú àwọn àgbà" or "Ẹ̀yọ́nú ayé" that's exactly what all these people you call Pastors are using to draw the masses to themselves.
In fact that's why you will see them accuse one another publicly yet those attracted to them will not be moved no matter the accusation!

Naaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Chris and his church is no match for God's Organization
..... MaxInDHouse

You want him to go and create another thread for what he is of no interest to him on your behalf or perhaps he should start discussing it here with you grin grin

You forgot that Petra1 said go and tackle the numerous issues in your midst(religious organisation). That tells you he is not interested grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by Emusan(m): 1:21pm On Oct 14, 2021
achorladey:

Na that one wey dey shout research research I just dey smile for. Trying to attach, APOSTATE, INFIDEL and DISORDER to people he said are faceless dey make me laugh.

He go read history books tire grin

You know I always like them to start their initial gragra before I start with them.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by Emusan(m): 1:31pm On Oct 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Wonderful!

Just as Russell is a wife abuser and tormentor which his wife even endure for more than five years before filed for divorce.

So in all, both Russell and Chris are not qualified to counsel other about marriage because they themselves failed woefully in that regard.

cool cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by petra1(m): 3:18pm On Oct 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You are the one who need to prove the spiritual worth of your pastor,

Firstly with no intention to insult. Your Organization is not seen as a christian organisation.

There is no understanding of true salvation, Of Jesus and his deity.

So talking about spiritual worth of a Pastor, all the blessing of the Gospel and the believers are manifest in Pastor Chris and his ministry

Mark 16:17
17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

Does your organization believe in the ministrry of the holy spirit?

All the promises of the new testament minister are evident in Pastor Chris ministry unlike yours .

Do you pray in the spirit
Do you heal the sick
Do you cast out devils
Do you believe in the authority of the believer .

This is not being critical or mockery of you. its just analysing. so you can kindly open a thread . so that we dont derail this one

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:29pm On Oct 14, 2021
petra1:

Firstly with no intention to insult. Your Organization is not seen as a christian organisation.
So talking about spiritual worth of a Pastor, all the blessing of the Gospel and the believers are manifest in Pastor Chris and his ministry
17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

All the promises of the new testament minister are evident in Pastor Chris ministry unlike yours .
Do you heal the sick
Do you cast out devils
This is not being critical or mockery of you. its just analysing. so you can kindly open a thread . so that we dont derail this one
Well in reality you just mocked your religion because there's is a difference between the GIFTS of God's Holy Spirit and the FRUIT of God's Holy Spirit.
Jesus never said the GIFTS will be the sign of true Christianity rather it was the FRUIT that Jesus emphasized! Matthew 7:16-23
The book you quoted was not found in older manuscripts of the Bible so the book of Mark ended at Chapter 16 and verse 8.
Do you think Chris can really cure the sick? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by Maestro21: 3:39pm On Oct 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

[s]Well in reality you just mocked your religion because there's is a difference between the GIFTS of God's Holy Spirit and the FRUIT of God's Holy Spirit.
Jesus never said the GIFTS will be the sign of true Christianity rather it was the FRUIT that Jesus emphasized! Matthew 7:16-23
The book you quoted was not found in older manuscripts of the Bible so the book of Mark ended at Chapter 16 and verse 8.
Do you think Chris can really cure the sick? cheesy[/s]

RUBBISH!

What buffoonery is this? lol

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by Maestro21: 3:43pm On Oct 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Naaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Straw clutching, off point, no correlation to anything. You don't even know the man or the ministry you want to discuss.

How shameless of you. After you went on and on about separation and divorce, you immediately want to change the topic because you have been found out.

Petra1, I would not have this conversation with this person. What does light have to do with darkness? What does good have to do with evil?

This person should first express here how his leader and founder is a clown, hobnocker, shameless divorcee, failure and undeserving of speaking or leading people.

Until he says that, there is no point in conversing with him.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by Janosky: 3:44pm On Oct 14, 2021
petra1:

Do you heal the sick
Do you cast out devils

Mark 16:17 is a fake insert into the holy scriptures.
The 2 oldest Greek manuscript of the Bible does NOT have it, rather others have varying differences in their renditions of verses 8 to 17.
Common throw away that FRAUD outta this thread.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by Maestro21: 3:45pm On Oct 14, 2021
Emusan:

A. A year and a half.

A. None whatever.

A. Nothing.

A. Yes, Sir.

A. Yes, Sir.

OBJECTION

A. Yes. Sir.

A. Yes, Sir.

A. Yes, Sir.

A. None whatever.

A. Yes, Sir.

Q. When was that?

A. Yes, Sir.

A. Yes, Sir.

Q. What were they?

Q. At whose suggestion?

A. Mr. Russell's.

A. Yes, Sir.

See expose...

So Mr. Russell maltreated his wife, threatened her and even forced the separation.

And the gang of shameless hypocrites are trying to defend this.

Shameless trolls.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by Janosky: 3:45pm On Oct 14, 2021
Maestro21:

RUBBISH!

What buffoonery is this? lol

John 13:35 is buffoonery to 3 doghead slaves grin grin
Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by Maestro21: 3:48pm On Oct 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Leave Pastor Chris alone. You don't know him and cannot prove anything you are saying.

Why not call the founder and leader of the most shameless cult in the world what he is as well for hypocritically sending his wife away and maltreating her. The court document and transcript testifies to this.

Denounce him. That is what you have been angling for.

Any other thing is just a shameless attempt at trying to deflect.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by Janosky: 3:48pm On Oct 14, 2021
Maestro21:

Straw clutching, off point, no correlation to anything. You don't even know the man or the ministry you want to discuss.

How shameless of you. After you went on and on about separation and divorce, you immediately want to change the topic because you have been found out.

Petra1, I would not have this conversation with this person. What does light have to do with darkness? What does good have to do with evil?

This person should first express here how his leader and founder is a clown, hobnocker, shameless divorcee, failure and undeserving of speaking or leading people.

Until he says that, there is no point in conversing with him.
The same defamatory allegations for which the American court of law awarded $15,000 dollars damages in favour of Mr Russell against the Washington Post newspaper.
You are a bigot, period!
Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by Maestro21: 3:52pm On Oct 14, 2021
Janosky:

John 13:35 is buffoonery to 3 doghead slaves grin grin

You guys are stupidly shameless.

Posers were raised for you above, go and respond to them so we can laugh at you harder.

Stop quoting Jesus, he does not know you and your satanic cult. He told his disciples who he also told about the signs that when they show love to ONE ANOTHER everyone else will know they are of the same fold.

Christians are not of your fold.

JWits are evil - subtle satanic worshippers. Deniers of the power of God, liars, hypocrites, ignorant, wicked, trolls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

The Great Debate- Is God Alive?..atheism Vs Religion / Why Do Married Folk See A Pastor For Every Little Disagreement? / What Are The Three Most Vital Things To Take To Church Every Sunday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.