Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,062 members, 7,825,367 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry (8065 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group / Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Benin, Set For Higher Life Conference 2017(PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by achorladey: 8:44pm On Oct 15, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I only came for petra1 because none of you can chat like mature minds! wink

Really grin grin. Na japa tactics cool

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by achorladey: 8:48pm On Oct 15, 2021
petra1:

which prediction

That na big fish. It is on that failed prediction or whatever they call it the existence of the organization is built upon.

Na person wey sabi know. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by achorladey: 8:54pm On Oct 15, 2021
Emusan:

We know the liar here!

The @color part is the main point I joined this thread and after several denial and defensive lies, you finally succumb like Russell did in the court, so any other ranting is just another style to deviate.

Now that you agreed that Russell had issue in his marriage, then he is unqualified to speak about marriage. QED

cc:
Archoladey
Maestro21
MaxinDHouse
Petra1

He should rejoice with us for successfully helping him nail their founding father. Atleast this one wey he agreed to he cannot call it SPURIOUS claims

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by Emusan(m): 9:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
Janosky:

Mr LIENUS,If you get liver,show the proof where I said what you are FALSELY claiming on this public forum?
grin grin

Mr JaNosense, can you show me the word I put in your mouth which you never said?

cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by Emusan(m): 9:03pm On Oct 15, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
I only came for petra1 because none of you can chat like mature minds! wink

We know, you don't need to tell us hypocrite!

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by Janosky: 10:00pm On Oct 15, 2021
Emusan:

Mr JaNosense, can you show me the word I put in your mouth which you never said?

LYING genius wey no get liver grin grin grin grin
(In screenshot) he pass off his conjecture & assumptions as fact.
If Emusan get liver, let him show the proof where I made a post for the FALSEHOOD he is claiming here. grin grin

Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by Emusan(m): 10:13pm On Oct 15, 2021
Janosky:

LYING genius wey no get liver grin grin grin grin
(In screenshot) he pass off his conjecture & assumptions as fact.
If Emusan get liver, let him show the proof where I made a post for the FALSEHOOD he is claiming here. grin grin

Shameless lying liar JaNosense like his father the Devil.

From the screenshot, I never said "JaNosense made any statement" or can you point it out from the screenshot where i said you made any statement?

See the reason I do say you lack wisdom and simple comprehension

The discussion on this thread is about marriage in which your deluded hypocrite brother was trying to talked down on Chris but forgotten that your founder Charles Taze Russell also faced the same fate.

Now, you jumped in only to brought Mark 16 irrelevant nonsense as your name implies JaNosense to divert attention from the main point "MARRIAGE". Where did I discuss Mark 16 on this thread for you to quote me and begin to say the nonsense "Got Question" says about Mark 16 if not to divert attention?

Like I said, you have helped us to reach unanimous decision that Russell also failed in his marriage which then makes him unqualified to speak about marriage.

cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

I know this is still paining you to the marrow

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by Maestro21: 10:26pm On Oct 15, 2021
Janosky:

Have you now accepted Got questions explanation that your Mark 16:9-20 is fake?
Is that what you read about your founder? That he is fake? cool.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by Maestro21: 10:27pm On Oct 15, 2021
achorladey:

Really grin grin. Na japa tactics cool
exactly. The guy stopped posting here as soon as Fraud Rutherford was exposed.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by Emusan(m): 10:34pm On Oct 15, 2021
Maestro21:
Is that what you read about your founder? That he is fake? cool.

You won't see the hypocrite answer that question because "Got questions" was his safe haven cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

And it's very simple, if he takes "Got questions" explanation on Mark 16 as truth (though he did because he won't have posted it here) then he should also take the same "Got Questions" explanation as truth about his organization.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by petra1(m): 11:50pm On Oct 15, 2021
Emusan:

You won't see the hypocrite answer that question because "Got questions" was his safe haven cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

And it's very simple, if he takes "Got questions" explanation on Mark 16 as truth (though he did because he won't have posted it here) then he should also take the same "Got Questions" explanation as truth about his organization.

I never knew they own Got Questions. Many exposure dey this thread
Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by achorladey: 6:55am On Oct 16, 2021
Emusan:

He will go and call on the mods very soon. He did so in my case forgetting sey evidence dey.
Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by achorladey: 7:08am On Oct 16, 2021
Maestro21:

He(Max) don create mess for the founder of the organization he belongs Mr Janos is trying to mop up or clean the damage. He forgot that Petra1 already told him too late for damage control.

Na the way dem dey operate sometimes. There was a thread like that too where Max was raging and throwing insult here and there. It was Mr Janos that came in to clean up and mop up his mess.

How did Mr Janos do it?

He said his brother(Max) still has IMPERFECTIONS and those imperfections leads him to the unimaginable sometimes.

Me I just dey laugh. So Max knows he is imperfect but was ready to sit on the Judgement seat of God and condemn,insult and label those his master had not. grin grin
Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by petra1(m): 10:04am On Oct 16, 2021
Maestro21:

Hmmm what a name : George Fraud Rutherford

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Happy Sallah Celebration To All Muslims / The Myth Of Nazareth: Did the historical Jesus Exist? / The Very Good Wine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.