Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) (51319 Views)

Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) / Man Caught Sleeping With His Teenage Step Daughter In Akwa Ibom. Photo / Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) by Ezenwa12345(m): 2:15pm On Sep 16, 2021
generalwo:
How many times have u seen Dane guns used for movies? U don see zubby Micheal or hanks anuku dey hold Dane gun dey fight? Those Dane guns I see there are used by bandits mostly..... What do I know sha.... All I know is thah those guns look very real to me and don't look like toys in anyway
Mad man spotted
Re: Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) by Terrence99: 2:17pm On Sep 16, 2021
samuelson06:

If you like, sue to the heavens, you get a penny from the Nigeria Police.

I have people who have sued the CP and IGP and got paid to the last kobo. If you get a judgment and you don't know how to execute, na you and your lawyer mumu.
Re: Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) by SolarEdge: 2:18pm On Sep 16, 2021
naija my beloved country

Good day all, we have the following components for pickup. if you are interested in setting up a low budget inverter or complete solar system, kindly send me a DM.

150AH Amaron battery.....1 unit
200AH/12V Ritar battery....5 units
1.5kva/24v inverter ...........1 unit
220w mono solar panels .......50 units

Only interested person should contact me via watsapp or call for pictures and possible inspection

call/watsapp: 07038567494
Re: Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) by KiNg0G: 2:27pm On Sep 16, 2021
muller101:
He didn't have ID.
Na you be the ipo In charge?

1 Like

Re: Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) by Picker28: 2:31pm On Sep 16, 2021
Stupid people in uniforms
Re: Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) by legba1(m): 2:38pm On Sep 16, 2021
But seriously the dude need clearance or license. A
Re: Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 2:40pm On Sep 16, 2021
Freeeanijor:
In matters like this I can't fault the NPF because they were professional in executing there duty. I'd rather blame the guy man that ventured into gun production without carrying the authorities along. The question is why did he not inform the NPF that he makes fun for props?
and that warrants his incarceration and public humiliation? What was professional in this rubbish by the NPF? If they had done any investigation, they would've known what the guns were for, but instead they rushed to parade him in their usual style. In which sane country have you ever seen where people are paraded without being convicted of crimes? Do you have sense at all?

1 Like

Re: Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) by harmargedon: 2:40pm On Sep 16, 2021
generalwo:
How many times have u seen Dane guns used for movies? U don see zubby Micheal or hanks anuku dey hold Dane gun dey fight? Those Dane guns I see there are used by bandits mostly..... What do I know sha.... All I know is thah those guns look very real to me and don't look like toys in anyway
u don see armed robber wey dey use Dane gun before?

2 Likes

Re: Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) by dragunov: 2:47pm On Sep 16, 2021
haslaw:

You are obviously a criminal armed_robber. That is why you would be defending arms dealers online. I would advice the police to trace your account to find you out and arrest you as you must be one of the criminals he supplies arms to go and rob innocent Nigerians.

Nie I know that your eyes and brains are paining you.
Re: Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) by almarthins(m): 2:54pm On Sep 16, 2021
lalasticlala:
Akwa born Hypeman @romeocza: 'Yesterday, the AKS police command parades a man on Channels TV, as a welder who produces guns for Criminals. Today, turns out the young man was a PROPS guy in the movie industry, with wooden fake guns. The NPF never did any prior investigation, that's how they kill innocents."

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/485000-police-arrest-man-who-produces-prop-guns-for-movies-parade-him-as-robber-movie-producers.html

Shebi, I tell una say nigerian police na criminal organization. Another proof again. Police is not your friend no dull am at all
Re: Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) by haslaw(m): 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ijaya123:

When does props for movie becomes firearms?

Taliban bomb dey your head. Look at those pictures properly and you will see that they are locally made guns and very dangerous. Besides, the police reported that the guns were locally made guns.
Re: Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) by Premiumwriter2: 3:18pm On Sep 16, 2021
generalwo:
you know nothing sir.

Bandits holds ak 47 and other better weapons.

Show any pictures of bandits with Dane guns and I'll show you 5 pictures of Nollywood actors with Dane guns
Re: Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) by walteriyke: 3:24pm On Sep 16, 2021
KiNg0G:
him nor gree settle,
I bet on my balls he show them he ID card
lol
Re: Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) by Maks27: 3:26pm On Sep 16, 2021
codesport:
I have a bad "boot loop mode" Huawei nexus 6p 64gb 3gb RAM to give out, only if you will be able to get it repaired. Where is your location?
wow
I am in Ogun state sir. God bless you, how do I contact you
Re: Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) by Emekus999(m): 3:27pm On Sep 16, 2021
This parading of suspects is not a good idea, Nigeria should stop all these stuffs.. A person must be convicted by court of law, before been paraded
Re: Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) by codesport(m): 3:36pm On Sep 16, 2021
Maks27:
wow
I am in Ogun state sir. God bless you, how do I contact you
You can send your full name, address, and contact via my email on my nairaland's profile while I send it via Post Office. Don't forget to mention me here after sending the details.
Re: Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) by SocialLuminary(m): 3:37pm On Sep 16, 2021
IT'S ILLEGAL TO POST SUSPECTS PICTURES ONLINE, WHEN THEY'VE NOT BEEN CONVICTED BY COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION. HE SHOULD SUE THEM FOR DEFAMATION.

cry cry
Re: Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) by Maks27: 3:40pm On Sep 16, 2021
codesport:
You can send your full name, address, and contact via my email on my nairaland's profile while I send it via Post Office. Don't forget to mention me here after sending the details.
God bless you sir
I appreciate your kindness sir
Re: Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) by Maks27: 3:42pm On Sep 16, 2021
codesport:
I couldn't get your email sir
Because I lost the email address I used to open nairaland with my phone. And secondly sir the phone I am using with not open email, please can I send you everything on your old thread then you will screenshot it so 5hat I can delete it sir
Re: Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) by haslaw(m): 3:43pm On Sep 16, 2021
Premiumwriter2:
you know nothing sir.

Bandits holds ak 47 and other better weapons.

Show any pictures of bandits with Dane guns and I'll show you 5 pictures of Nollywood actors with Dane guns

Bandits started with dane guns, bows and arrows until they graduated into AK47, anti-aircraft guns and other dangerous weapons.

This was how bandits and boko haram started.
Re: Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2021
Police no get use
Re: Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:45pm On Sep 16, 2021
Police no get use.bunch of fools
Re: Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) by preciousmetals: 3:49pm On Sep 16, 2021
Is toy gun already not in open market?, Receive sense ok
haslaw:
Hmm.

The guy should be properly investigated because armed robbers have used fake guns to rob innocent people of their valuables.
Re: Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) by CaptainAyub: 3:52pm On Sep 16, 2021
Terrence99:
Wawu. If this guy gets a good lawyer, he will not be making prop guns again. Sue the Hell out of the police, get paid in millions and travel out of Naija to study filmmaking properly in Europe.
grin grin grin
Zoo armed forces have never paid a dime in damages.
Ask
Re: Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) by samuelson06(m): 4:06pm On Sep 16, 2021
Terrence99:

I have people who have sued the CP and IGP and got paid to the last kobo. If you get a judgment and you don't know how to execute, na you and your lawyer mumu.

Wow. So how can you execute a judgment again after it's been delivered because the court would most likely deliver the judgment in your favor?
Re: Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) by codesport(m): 4:06pm On Sep 16, 2021
Maks27:
I couldn't get your email sir
Because I lost the email address I used to open nairaland with my phone. And secondly sir the phone I am using with not open email, please can I send you everything on your old thread then you will screenshot it so 5hat I can delete it sir
you can send it to my old thread, I'm just being concerned about your safety.... maybe you should just drop ur contact I'll give you a call.
Re: Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) by Ijaya123: 4:12pm On Sep 16, 2021
haslaw:

Taliban bomb dey your head. Look at those pictures properly and you will see that they are locally made guns and very dangerous. Besides, the police reported that the guns were locally made guns.

And you believe the police? What proof do you have that all those were found on him?

Saw dust full your head.
Re: Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) by muller101(m): 4:15pm On Sep 16, 2021
KiNg0G:

Na you be the ipo In charge?
I know some people who had to cancel their trip for the movie shot due to this development. That's how I got the info.
Re: Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) by Oesophagus99(m): 4:16pm On Sep 16, 2021
Maks27:
Please nairalannders, I am in desperate need of an Android phone
Please � if you have a bad or old android phone you are not using again, I will really appreciate it if you give me.
Please �
. Noted
Re: Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) by Maks27: 4:20pm On Sep 16, 2021
Rrrrrr
Re: Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) by haslaw(m): 4:21pm On Sep 16, 2021
preciousmetals:
Is toy gun already not in open market?, Receive sense ok

You are just another criminal on the loose trying to defend a fellow criminal. Do those guns look like toys to you? The guns are locally made guns not toys. Go and read the police report and stop advertising your ignorance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FCT Police Arrest Chukwuemeka Oputa Aka "Pounds & Dollars" (photo) / Man Caught Pastor And His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed, Pulled Out Gun / Major General Atolagbe Sacked For Arresting Plateau State Fulani Herdsmen - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.