Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) (51311 Views)

Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) / Man Caught Sleeping With His Teenage Step Daughter In Akwa Ibom. Photo / Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) by haslaw(m): 1:08pm On Sep 16, 2021
neey1028:

I believe the hype man supporting this guy is a 'criminal in saints clothing'
He should also be arrested.
I've never seen this kind of gun in Nollywood movies....
Prop gun ko.... Toy gun niii
Ole grin grin

Abi ooo.

The guy was arrested with locally made guns and not toys.
Re: Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) by Kajaard: 1:09pm On Sep 16, 2021
Terrence99:

I replied you legally and you're calling me a criminal. You will never achieve anything good in life. You fill serve your younger ones. You will become a mistake to avoid and you will never have anything to show for your years of labour. Shame will always follow you.

Amen to that. I went through his posts. It seems he is one of them ( a policeman). That's why he is confidently defending their stupidity.

What an asshole.
Re: Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) by mightyhaze: 1:10pm On Sep 16, 2021
generalwo:
How many times have u seen Dane guns used for movies? U don see zubby Micheal or hanks anuku dey hold Dane gun dey fight? Those Dane guns I see there are used by bandits mostly..... What do I know sha.... All I know is thah those guns look very real to me and don't look like toys in anyway
bandits with Dane guns? That's a joke
Re: Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) by Ijaya123: 1:13pm On Sep 16, 2021
haslaw:
Hmm.

The guy should be properly investigated because armed robbers have used fake guns to rob innocent people of their valuables.

Is he the one that supplied them with the fake guns? He has not been properly investigated but already being paraded as an armed robber?

Nigerian police is the most unprofessional unit I've ever seen. I urge the guy to sue the police and demand millions in compensation.
Re: Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) by AntiSimp: 1:16pm On Sep 16, 2021
Tapout:
He should have had a clearance atlest, you can't be moving about with such items in a civilized society without appropriate clearance or pass. Lets stop being too sentimental in this country abeg.
Clearance kor..clearance to make fake guns.?. abi clearance to carry fake gun...which clearance does Fulani Herdsmen get for brandishing their AK47 and different kind of real guns about?
Re: Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) by dragunov: 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2021
haslaw:
Hmm.

The guy should be properly investigated because armed robbers have used fake guns to rob innocent people of their valuables.

Is your eyes and brains paining you?
Re: Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) by Lamasta(m): 1:22pm On Sep 16, 2021
Fear Police e get why cool See the way dem arrange all the guns for their station in front of the innocent guy asive nahim be the manufacturer
Re: Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) by yampro: 1:24pm On Sep 16, 2021
And channels tv and other media outlets both print and electronic could not do a background check before airing it. What a pity
Re: Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 1:24pm On Sep 16, 2021
BruncleZuma:
I talk am...'BEST' Police Force in the entire known universe...

grin grin grin grin

[img]https://c./GFKAWZki-twAAAAC/travis-fran-healy.gif[/img]
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) by haslaw(m): 1:26pm On Sep 16, 2021
dragunov:

Is your eyes and brains paining you?

You are obviously a criminal armed_robber. That is why you would be defending arms dealers online. I would advice the police to trace your account to find you out and arrest you as you must be one of the criminals he supplies arms to go and rob innocent Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) by haslaw(m): 1:31pm On Sep 16, 2021
Kajaard:

Amen to that. I went through his posts. It seems he is one of them ( a policeman). That's why he is confidently defending their stupidity.

What an asshole.

You criminals will always think anyone speaking against evil is a policeman. Why is that so?

The world is a much safe place with you_criminals and your arms dealers put behind bars.
Re: Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) by Fortune109: 1:33pm On Sep 16, 2021
generalwo:
How many times have u seen Dane guns used for movies? U don see zubby Micheal or hanks anuku dey hold Dane gun dey fight? Those Dane guns I see there are used by bandits mostly..... What do I know sha.... All I know is thah those guns look very real to me and don't look like toys in anyway

If local Dane guns are legal for civilians and hunters, will they drop from heaven??
Re: Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) by haslaw(m): 1:36pm On Sep 16, 2021
Fortune109:

If local Dane guns are legal for civilians and hunters, will they drop from heaven??

That is a question the guy would have to ask the judge.
Re: Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) by blekko101(m): 1:40pm On Sep 16, 2021
As sophisticated US movies are, they still produce movies that require the use of firearms more obscure than the ones here. These weapons are useful for movies that set in the early stage of firearms.

generalwo:
Re: Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) by HurleyHM: 1:43pm On Sep 16, 2021
The guy should have registered with the security agents for clearance so as to forestall this kind of an unfortunate arrest and detention. That's how it's done in developed climes. We'll get there someday.
Re: Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) by seunayantokun(m): 1:46pm On Sep 16, 2021
Jungle police.
Re: Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) by GambaOsaka: 1:47pm On Sep 16, 2021
Tapout:
He should have had a clearance atlest, you can't be moving about with such items in a civilized society without appropriate clearance or pass. Lets stop being too sentimental in this country abeg.

I've heard of armed robbers who rob with "prop" guns like this.
How are we sure he doesn't sell to the real robbers?
Good job by the Nigerian police.
Re: Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) by haslaw(m): 1:47pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ijaya123:

Is he the one that supplied them with the fake guns? He has not been properly investigated but already being paraded as an armed robber?

Nigerian police is the most unprofessional unit I've ever seen. I urge the guy to sue the police and demand millions in compensation.

While the guy is suing the police, he should remember to present his license from the authorities that gave him the permission to manufacture and transport fire arms in Nigeria.
Re: Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 16, 2021
generalwo:

You don see bandits with that kind gun before?
Re: Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) by muller101(m): 1:59pm On Sep 16, 2021
KiNg0G:
him nor gree settle,
I bet on my balls he show them he ID card
He didn't have ID.
Re: Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) by Vireani79: 2:00pm On Sep 16, 2021
Terrence99:
Wawu. If this guy gets a good lawyer, he will not be making prop guns again. Sue the Hell out of the police, get paid in millions and travel out of Naija to study filmmaking properly in Europe.

They won't pay
Re: Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) by femlad97(m): 2:01pm On Sep 16, 2021
Kajaard:

You must be an illiterate. So a wooden carving in the shape of a gun is a FIREARM?

Just look at the types of pea brain people I am sharing the internet space with. Pathetic.
All this primary school student.....u dey think at all....okay if u use that wooden carving in the shape of a gun to rob is called what...
See even european countries police if they nab you with this kind of guns without licence you will dance to the tune of law
Re: Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) by reiddecuti: 2:03pm On Sep 16, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
Oh boy grin cheesy police na still job

Tailor it down to nigerian police cos in a sane country, police still work.

On the other hand, this peo0 can do anything for glory and recognition from the citizens not knowing they're constituting nuisance to the public.
Re: Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) by Terrence99: 2:03pm On Sep 16, 2021
Vireani79:

They won't pay

I have people who have been paid by the Police. By hook and by force tho.
Re: Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) by UnabashedIPOB: 2:04pm On Sep 16, 2021
Police arrest man ‘who produces prop guns for movies, parade him as robber’

These demonic agents of FULANI TERRORIST government of LIEGERIA are bereft of any reasoning and common sense. Were they not taught to conduct an investigation before making any pronouncements against a suspect? How can you arrest someone and immediately pass judgment with no evidence to back up your preconceived notion? This is the same scenario that's playing out in the southeast when ever they arrest or KILL an innocent citizen they would tag the person ESN or IPOB. I hope that the atrocities that they are committing would be visited upon them and their generations to come.
Re: Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) by Ijaya123: 2:05pm On Sep 16, 2021
haslaw:

While the guy is suing the police, he should remember to present his license from the authorities that gave him the permission to manufacture and transport fire arms in Nigeria.

When does props for movie becomes firearms?
Re: Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) by kraftysprouts: 2:08pm On Sep 16, 2021
Terrence99:
Wawu. If this guy gets a good lawyer, he will not be making prop guns again. Sue the Hell out of the police, get paid in millions and travel out of Naija to study filmmaking properly in Europe.

They are currently owing 4B naira for cases they have lost
Re: Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) by femlad97(m): 2:08pm On Sep 16, 2021
Terrence99:
see this one, you think law is just ABC you learn in primary school..... You are making props guns without papers to do so from the authorities and u say make d guy sue police grin grin
no b juju b dat
Re: Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) by Amaizu(m): 2:09pm On Sep 16, 2021
Tapout:
The police was still very wrong. Why parade him when they didn’t have all the facts. Is the presupposition of innocence no longer part of our laws?.
Re: Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) by MNDY(m): 2:11pm On Sep 16, 2021
Tapout:

Given the nature of police we have, I can bet you he was still arrested even with such clearance.
Re: Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) by Terrence99: 2:12pm On Sep 16, 2021
femlad97:
see this one, you think law is just ABC you learn in primary school..... You are making props guns without papers to do so from the authorities and u say make d guy sue police grin grin
no b juju b dat

You are calling licenses papers, you are very ignorant of what you're saying. Just like how I educated the other idiot, let me educate you too.

You require a license from the NSA to IMPORT arms and you require a license from the CP of the state to OWN firearms. A toy gun is not a firearm and the Firearms Act does not extend to toy guns. Go and find out the meaning of firearm according to the Criminal code. For a crime to be complete, you have the Actus reus and Mens rea.
In this instance, you don't require a license to produce prop guns. Stop opening mouth to talk rubbish.
Re: Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) by samuelson06(m): 2:14pm On Sep 16, 2021
Terrence99:

If you like, sue to the heavens, you get a penny from the Nigeria Police.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Caught Pastor And His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed, Pulled Out Gun / Xenophobia: Protesters Vandalize MTN Abuja Office / Major General Atolagbe Sacked For Arresting Plateau State Fulani Herdsmen - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.