Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander (44544 Views)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander. / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Young Couple / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by UndauntedYOCA(f): 12:39am On Sep 17, 2021
determination26:
Hi, how are you? I stopped hearing from you all of a sudden, sent you a message on whatsapp but you never responded. Miss you my dear friend, please reach out if you can

Brotherly!!!
Look at you, I called you severally but you never responded so I decided to let you be and for a long time I wasn't even online.
I'll send you a message on WhatsApp asap but the problem is you always disappear.
It's so good to hear from you. I never forgot you big bro. smiley smiley smiley
Check your WhatsApp. I messaged already.
Hugs!!!
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by Echoban: 12:41am On Sep 17, 2021
babavik:

You're asking for permission?
Like she needs to say yes talk to me ?
Just abort mission you're falling already

Sharap. There is no rigid way to woo a lady.. u do base in prevailing atmosphere...

And with his approach I dont see him getting it wrong.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by Poiu11: 12:44am On Sep 17, 2021
embarassed undecided kiss cry
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by vickydevoka(m): 12:49am On Sep 17, 2021
Any lady way de make up like dis I de doubt her real identify
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by enemyofprogress: 1:06am On Sep 17, 2021
Very ugly couple
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by Youngpo413: 1:08am On Sep 17, 2021
Olunmercy56:
Congratulations... God should answer all singles prayers too with their own right spouses
Pray for excess money instead...
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by AlexMill(m): 1:59am On Sep 17, 2021
beautiful photos, congratulations!
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by Madamfavour: 2:17am On Sep 17, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]If you are in need of sugar daddy and sugar mummy dm me immediately Whatsapp me:09132864654 mature mind only from 20 nd above.
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by Habib101: 2:43am On Sep 17, 2021
Nice pics
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by Emeka71(m): 2:44am On Sep 17, 2021
Pumpumking:

4real bro.. I already fok Beebah2000 twice!( real talk ) angry
If truly you flirt with her you wouldn't reveal that to people.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by Emeka71(m): 2:52am On Sep 17, 2021
Raywow22:
Hohh
Nothing is so sure in the game of gambling; don't be deceived.
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by ofiko123(m): 3:02am On Sep 17, 2021
Happy married life to the couple.
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by Peerlessme(f): 3:34am On Sep 17, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by Lexusgs430: 3:57am On Sep 17, 2021
This is the glam part...... The koko is the sustenance after all the glam....... wink
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by Iamagoodgirll: 4:48am On Sep 17, 2021
So beautiful, congratulations and happy married life
This love we shall found it one day
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by Pumpumking: 4:52am On Sep 17, 2021
Emeka71:
If truly you flirt with her you wouldn't reveal that to people.

Huh? Brother I have fok 12 babes so far from nairaland & everyone no it's no big deal sir. I fok to much sir undecided
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by CXLVII: 5:17am On Sep 17, 2021
It always starts like this.

Wishing them the very best in life.
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by Blisswonder: 5:54am On Sep 17, 2021
Congratulations
God when
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by grandee4u(m): 6:08am On Sep 17, 2021
If you're a single lady in this building that's truly free without past and present attachment (s), we could relate as well and announce ours in 7 months time.
Only criteria: Be Respectful And Be A Virtuous Woman.... Every Other Things Go Follow
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:08am On Sep 17, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Omo, you have enough time on your side o. You're likely to be Jeon & Lollitaa. Is it really worth it?
Una dey jobless for this forum ooo. It is interesting sha. You may continue, if u tire u go rest.
Mtchewww.......
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 17, 2021
Pumpumking:

Beebah2000 is male?? how?.....Person wey I don yansh tiwce!! ( i swaaaar) undecided
ME AND YOU KNOW SAY YOU NEVER EVEN SEE MY FACE.
SO FÚCK YOU!

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:13am On Sep 17, 2021
Pumpumking:

4real bro.. I already fok Beebah2000 twice!( real talk ) angry
YOU ARE A MADMAN

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by Evydo: 6:19am On Sep 17, 2021
What I can see here is one aunty and a small boy

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by samwillyco1(m): 6:21am On Sep 17, 2021
Women and makeup are like 5&6, although she is beautiful but in marriage character is the main ingredient while beauty is just a compliment; in all I wish them well
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by yusluvad(m): 6:41am On Sep 17, 2021
Congratulations guys...
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by Chinonye25: 6:42am On Sep 17, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by Nanj(m): 7:00am On Sep 17, 2021
neighbourhud:
Check out these beautiful Pre wedding pictures of a Nairalander... Countdown on!!!
Congratulations!!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by Olunmercy56(f): 7:07am On Sep 17, 2021
Youngpo413:
Pray for excess money instead...

Yes with plenty money

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by Olunmercy56(f): 7:09am On Sep 17, 2021
OkuFaba:
God has answered them, they'll see the husband in their DM. They ignored him

They only ignored those who are not serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! / 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) / Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.