Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Some Ladies And Dogs Now.. Trending Thing - Pets (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Some Ladies And Dogs Now.. Trending Thing (48938 Views)

Cats And Dogs Can Be Friends - And Here Is Your Proof! / Who Knew Cats And Dogs Could Be Sooo Funny As Parents? � / Get These Dogs NOW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Ladies And Dogs Now.. Trending Thing by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 18, 2021
Eviana, turn off your mic. Send me PM and I'll talk to you. Happy Sabbath.
Re: Some Ladies And Dogs Now.. Trending Thing by Eviana(f): 4:55pm On Sep 18, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
Eviana, turn off your mic. Send me PM and I'll talk to you. Happy Sabbath.

Before I walk into the church building with a very clear & clean conscience, I will say this with the Lord watching:
I have made an innumerable amount of offers to peacefully co-exist with you on this forum. All of which you fought me on.

You publicly spew out innumerable false accusations at me on multiple threads.....OPENLY ON A PUBLIC FORUM.
Then be prepared to LIST EVIDENCES OPENLY ON A PUBLIC FORUM.

I have tried defending myself repeatedly...
I have stood alone except Jesus Christ be with me.

I will not answer nor will I send "pm's" on this forum anymore. My signature has said it for at least 1 1/2 years now.
Anyone wanting to speak with me will have to do so by phone...and if I agree. I am not a child and will not move in a secretive manner.
I haven't answered any since 2019 and not gonna re-start doing it.
You described how you operate....thank you.

List the evidences/proof/receipts
or co-exist peacefully by ceasing and desisting communication with me on this forum.
You take care..
Re: Some Ladies And Dogs Now.. Trending Thing by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 18, 2021
Eviana:

Before I walk into the church building with a very clear & clean conscience, I will say this with the Lord watching:
I have made an innumerable amount of offers to peacefully co-exist with you on this forum. All of which you fought me on.

You publicly spew out innumerable false accusations at me on multiple threads.....OPENLY ON A PUBLIC FORUM.
Then be prepared to LIST EVIDENCES OPENLY ON A PUBLIC FORUM.

I have tried defending myself repeatedly...
I have stood alone except Jesus Christ be with me.

I will not answer nor will I send "pm's" on this forum anymore. My signature has said it for at least 1 1/2 years now.
Anyone wanting to speak with me will have to do so by phone...and if I agree. I am not a child and will not move in a secretive manner.
I haven't answered any since 2019 and not gonna re-start doing it.
You described how you operate....thank you.

List the evidences/proof/receipts or co-exist peacefully by ceasing and desisting communication with me on this forum.
You take care..

You are a fo.ol if you think I'll drag this issue with you or start listing things up here. I've seen the signal that one of your boys misread my nice person to you yesterday and you have had your meetings. Those evidences I have are not for NL. If you think I will bring them out here, you must be living in stup.idity. Is this how you think Nigerians are naive? You know I am a proud person when it comes to sending people PMs. I dont. I will NEVER. I dont do it. Swear in your parent's grave I first sent you PM. Before you do it, make sure you think very well.

I thought your head is a bit cool. You must be sick to think I want you talk to me. But you cant be saved. You think I am dying to talk to you? You are sick. The church you go and you keep doing Yahoo with the boys. You are sick. Are you not Invictus cousin? You better keep shut and stop pretending like a saint. You are a stubborn goat. Just read the crap she has been typing.

Listen, I have been seeing your mad goats boys trying their pranks again. And I will continue calling you out until you and your mad goats stop. I felt I was gonna really help you, but you enjoy what you are doing there.

If you force me, I will launch blows on your head. You better return to those pushing you that you cannot. Imagine this brat having confidence and writing nonsense. I was just smiling.

See...dont ever write me. Do you hear me? Cos I sent you that you felt I am interested in you?

Listen and listen...you want to hear what you deserve.

Younare a fo.ol. Yes, you are. How many men have you listed you kept talking to. Mu.mu. Now, I will open notes on you and your useless lifestyle if you push me further. You that felt I willl join your yahoo group. You want to recruit me. I? Of all people? You must be cra.zy if you think you can recruit me. To steal how much? Idiootaaa.

Get the crap off my mention.

If you want peace, delete my number and say it here. Delete my contact. Delete it all. I know donyou do it. Remove my telephone number first from your phone book, phone records and from everywhere you put it. You dont want me to write you...first delete all...and come say it here. Foo.lish thing will keep harassing me around and be pretending. I have kept quiet too long. Way too long. I just know you cannt break my security again...but I will keep calling you out here. I have just started with you.

You want me leave you in peace, delete my contact and never and call call me, you and your boys. Or donyou want to say you dont still have my number in your record? Idioota.

You better come out as a lesbian and stop pretending. Yes, you are connected to Invictus...somehow. And you are the Kings of the boys. Come and do your worst. Idiootaaa.

One condition.... delete my contact from your record and remove from your database, and say it here. After I will let you be. If you dont...I will make it hard for you also here.

Good bye for now. See you in another thread where I will frustrate you more. Rubbish. If you dont want it...delete my contact NOW!

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies And Dogs Now.. Trending Thing by shantti(m): 1:06pm On Sep 21, 2021
If a straight girl receives head from a female dog, does that means she is a lesbian and is the dog also a lesbian?
Re: Some Ladies And Dogs Now.. Trending Thing by dannytaylor: 1:16pm On Sep 21, 2021
We have a new puppy. We just adopted him from the shelter and he is so cute! He's a Corgi German Shepherd mix, which we found out after waiting for an hour in line at the vet to find out his breed. His name is Rocky, but our kids nicknamed him "Piggy" because of his snorts when he sleeps.

He seems perfectly normal so far… but I'm starting to notice some weird behavior.

source: [url=We have a new puppy. We just adopted him from the shelter and he is so cute! He's a Corgi German Shepherd mix, which we found out after waiting for an hour in line at the vet to find out his breed. His name is Rocky, but our kids nicknamed him "Piggy" because of his snorts when he sleeps.

He seems perfectly normal so far… but I'm starting to notice some weird behavior.

source: https://shepskymix.com/corgi-german-shepherd-mix-puppy

For example, last night I was trying to clean up a little before bed and Piggy got underfoot, barking at me for attention. That's not really that strange. He barks a lot at stuff all the time, usually things that are miles away from him or don't even exist because he perceives them as threats – like a cucumber on the table! But every time I'd move to pick something up off of the floor he would run over and eat it right out of my hand! It wasn't anything valuable – just house keys – but why does he keep going for these tiny things?

Maybe he has a medical issue? I'll call the vet first thing tomorrow morning.

When I went to feed him this morning, I noticed that he chews on his paws a lot. Is this normal? He has dewclaws (I'm not sure what those are) and he keeps chewing on them until they bleed a little bit. He's got a flea collar but I don't think it would have any effect on his paws – do you guys know if Corgis have issues with their joints?

For example, last night I was trying to clean up a little before bed and Piggy got underfoot, barking at me for attention. That's not really that strange. He barks a lot at stuff all the time, usually things that are miles away from him or don't even exist because he perceives them as threats – like a cucumber on the table! But every time I'd move to pick something up off of the floor he would run over and eat it right out of my hand! It wasn't anything valuable – just house keys – but why does he keep going for these tiny things?

Maybe he has a medical issue? I'll call the vet first thing tomorrow morning.

When I went to feed him this morning, I noticed that he chews on his paws a lot. Is this normal? He has dewclaws (I'm not sure what those are) and he keeps chewing on them until they bleed a little bit. He's got a flea collar but I don't think it would have any effect on his paws – do you guys know if Corgis have issues with their joints?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See This Little Tortoise I Saw At Our Backyard / Man Hangs Snake On His Shoulder In Cotonou / Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.