Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Love Can Be Cruel Some Times: "My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Can Be Cruel Some Times: "My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me (610 Views)

I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. / Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) / My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Can Be Cruel Some Times: "My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me by lilije(f): 10:51pm On Sep 16, 2021
"MY GIRLFRIEND DONATED HER KIDNEY TO SAVE ME, BUT I’M NO LONGER IN LOVE WITH HER ANYMORE, WHAT DO I DO?”

Read story below�
“I am 32 years old and my girlfriend is 31 years old. We’ve been together for 5 years and now live together in a nice house.

Sometime ago, I had serious medical problems and she gave me one of her kidneys to save my life.

However, things have been slowly fizzling out and I’ve been feeling like we don’t belong together for a few months now. I feel like if I don’t make a decision soon we will be married and I will feel this way forever.

But on the other hand, getting a kidney transplant has changed my life for the better in so many ways. I feel like staying together is the right thing to do even if I’m not in love anymore.

I’ll never be able to pay her back. I’m so torn and conflicted and feel like I have to make an impossible choice.

If I stay with her, I’ll always feel trapped and in a loveless relationship. If I break up with her, I’ll forever feel like an evil person for dumping someone who literally put their life on the line for me.”

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST SOLUTION FOR THIS GUY?

It's the Pillow Talk tonight with Pizza on Radio... Join the conversation.( Wave Fm 91.7)

Copied
Re: Love Can Be Cruel Some Times: "My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me by azadus18: 10:55pm On Sep 16, 2021
This is deep

1 Like

Re: Love Can Be Cruel Some Times: "My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me by yuping(m): 10:56pm On Sep 16, 2021
Give her the kidney back so you can go love whoever your gutless stomach want.

3 Likes

Re: Love Can Be Cruel Some Times: "My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me by lilije(f): 11:04pm On Sep 16, 2021
azadus18:
This is deep
very deep
Re: Love Can Be Cruel Some Times: "My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me by atilla(m): 11:12pm On Sep 16, 2021
yuping:

Good advice. What I was about to write
Re: Love Can Be Cruel Some Times: "My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:21pm On Sep 16, 2021
yuping:

are you saying that if a person gave you their kidney WILLINGLY, you should stay with them for the rest of your natural life, regadless of what happens in the future between you two?!

@OP
although this is a great Nolly super story script, if it was true..... nobody should stay with anyone because of PITY. so be honest with the babe and be done with the misery
Re: Love Can Be Cruel Some Times: "My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me by chatinent: 11:37pm On Sep 16, 2021
Hunger no good.
Re: Love Can Be Cruel Some Times: "My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me by Onyi22(f): 11:46pm On Sep 16, 2021
Love indeed
Re: Love Can Be Cruel Some Times: "My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me by InfernoNig: 12:45am On Sep 17, 2021
It will come back full circle to him.
Re: Love Can Be Cruel Some Times: "My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me by Caramia2020(m): 2:38am On Sep 17, 2021
Hmmm! This life is not balance at all, some people are looking for selfless love like d one ur gal gave u n u want to run away, let me tell u even some married women won't even donate one finger for their husbands, I pray u don't meet a beast in form of woman out there. It's surprising how humans can easily forget sacrifice made for dem. It's well.
Re: Love Can Be Cruel Some Times: "My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me by lilije(f): 4:05am On Sep 17, 2021
It's ok to move on but he should return the girl's kidney and move on. He can't love someone else with another's kidney an. The lady in question will get someone better than the guy if he breaks up with her but it's just wickedness on the side of the guy.
MrBrownJay1:

are you saying that if a person gave you their kidney WILLINGLY, you should stay with them for the rest of your natural life, regadless of what happens in the future between you two?!

@OP
although this is a great Nolly super story script, if it was true..... nobody should stay with anyone because of PITY. so be honest with the babe and be done with the misery
Re: Love Can Be Cruel Some Times: "My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:19am On Sep 17, 2021
lilije:
It's ok to move on but he should return the girl's kidney and move on. He can't love someone else with another's kidney an. The lady in question will get someone better than the guy if he breaks up with her but it's just wickedness on the side of the guy.

give back the kidney and die because he doesnt love you any longer?!?!? does it even make sense to you?

you people are too emotional... as if because someone gave you their kidney, you must die with them, by force or by force. if the love run its course, as we know it always does, then let it be done and move on with your life (having great memories together), instead of having a man who is feeling sorry for you stay with you out of pity . sadly, as we all know you women, you would rather a man stays with you out of pity (for show) than letting this r/ship who has run its course go.

to each their own miserable lives, i guess...
Re: Love Can Be Cruel Some Times: "My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me by NelviusGrey(m): 7:24am On Sep 17, 2021
yuping:

cheesy grin grin
Re: Love Can Be Cruel Some Times: "My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me by NelviusGrey(m): 7:26am On Sep 17, 2021
You probably might end up with someone who wouldn't love you as much as she did tho...what can i say ...follow your heart sha
Re: Love Can Be Cruel Some Times: "My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me by yuping(m): 9:07am On Sep 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

@OP
Nope what I'm saying the reason for giving the kidney is love now the contract have change.
Since you found a new lover collect a new kidney from your new lover.
Re: Love Can Be Cruel Some Times: "My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:22am On Sep 17, 2021
yuping:
Nope what I'm saying the reason for giving the kidney is love now the contract have change.
Since you found a new lover collect a new kidney from your new lover.

its funny how women think the way you do when they are doing the "giving", but then again, when it comes to all the gifts that men offer women during a r/ship, you will be quick to say a gift is a gift and men should forget about it.

can a man ask for all the gifts he has given a babe (under love) back, all the Brazilian hair, school fees etc when a r/ship is over?!?! come on, lets not be hypocrites here.
Re: Love Can Be Cruel Some Times: "My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me by yuping(m): 9:28am On Sep 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

its funny how women think the way you do when they are doing the "giving", but then again, when ot comes to all the gifts that men offer women during a r/ship, you will be quick to say a gift is a gift and men should forget about it.

can a man ask for all the gifts he has given a babe (under love) back, all the Brazilian hair, school fees etc when a r/ship is over?!?! come on, lets not be hypocrites here.
Re: Love Can Be Cruel Some Times: "My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me by rayvelez(m): 10:36am On Sep 17, 2021
No long story just do the right thing and return the kidney back.
Re: Love Can Be Cruel Some Times: "My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me by rayvelez(m): 10:39am On Sep 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

its funny how women think the way you do when they are doing the "giving", but then again, when it comes to all the gifts that men offer women during a r/ship, you will be quick to say a gift is a gift and men should forget about it.

What if the lady didn’t donate her kidney to him we will also be saying after receiving all d gifts she japa wen situation came.
Re: Love Can Be Cruel Some Times: "My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me by NorthernSerene(m): 10:51am On Sep 17, 2021
yuping:
Very simple.

(1) (Reply)

Men! This Is What It Looks Like When You Catch Feelings (picture) / What Do Guys Gain From Online Begging / Ever Became Friends With Someone You Thought You'd Never Be Friends With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.