Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,012 members, 7,814,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Ever Became Friends With Someone You Thought You'd Never Be Friends With? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Became Friends With Someone You Thought You'd Never Be Friends With? (610 Views)

Can A Man And A Woman Be Friends / We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends / I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Became Friends With Someone You Thought You'd Never Be Friends With? by Jirilistic(m): 9:46am On Feb 22, 2022
Friendship is one of the most important human relationship and sometimes the most unlikely friendship becomes one of the best decisions of our lives. Have u become friends with someone you thought you'd never be friends with?
Re: Ever Became Friends With Someone You Thought You'd Never Be Friends With? by donbachi(m): 9:48am On Feb 22, 2022
Nigerians and bad leaders
Re: Ever Became Friends With Someone You Thought You'd Never Be Friends With? by Nonexisting: 10:10am On Feb 22, 2022
If I flag you once, there will never be a second chance to consider you for friendship of any sort. This has always been my principle after I found out that once a friend turns into an enemy, he will never turn back into a friend again no matter how much he pushes it or pretends about it. As a matter of fact, there are no enemies, what we have are former friends.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Became Friends With Someone You Thought You'd Never Be Friends With? by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 22, 2022
donbachi:
Nigerians and bad leaders
How e take concern the topic sir?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Became Friends With Someone You Thought You'd Never Be Friends With? by brosom(m): 10:21am On Feb 22, 2022
Yeah bro it happened to me, there's this girl I never considered my kinda girl, even If for dream I go reject am.

From friendship it graduated to real love and going to future wify cool.

No be juju be that?

1 Like

Re: Ever Became Friends With Someone You Thought You'd Never Be Friends With? by Polynek(m): 10:23am On Feb 22, 2022
No
Re: Ever Became Friends With Someone You Thought You'd Never Be Friends With? by Iamaboonasir(m): 10:24am On Feb 22, 2022
Yeah... Happened to me couple of times!!
Re: Ever Became Friends With Someone You Thought You'd Never Be Friends With? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:21am On Feb 22, 2022
The Topic should have been 'Have you been Enemies with someone you never thought would be one with.'
Re: Ever Became Friends With Someone You Thought You'd Never Be Friends With? by BigDawsNet: 12:28pm On Feb 22, 2022
There's dis lady I Neva believe I'm gonna find myself to relate with her or even share a little conversation

I don't hate her
But she just doesn't fit my kind of person I wanna mingle with ..

Like play like play ... She kept coming even after body neglecting her ..
Later I accepted ma fate and let her in into ma Disney world...

Right now she's an angel... Shes married but we are close and I sometimes help her with advice...

(1) (Reply)

6 Things A Man Should Not Tolerate From A Woman / !!!need Some Input Dealing With A Close Friend Who Is A Nice Guy / 10 Obvious Signs You Are Only Dating Yourself In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.