Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC (26297 Views)

Rufai Oseni Is A Charlatan. He Tells LIES / Igbokwe Calls For State Of Emergency In South East Over Killing Of Dora Akunyili / FFK: A Buharist Would Obey To Cut Off His Fingers, Toes, Head For Sacrifice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC by edoman2016: 5:16am On Sep 17, 2021
Because Fani kayode has more political value than Joe igbokwe. Simple
Re: Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC by KosiGee(m): 5:20am On Sep 17, 2021
Despite his push for APC, he hasn’t been invited to Abuja to see Buhari.

Josephat Ugbokwe aka Stephen Warren is asking “Who dis nigga on da nag?”

What’s so special about FFK that APC feels the need to entertain him?

Joe Igbokwe has been insulting the Igbos and was rewarded with cleaning Lagos gutters.

APC should be held responsible if chief house nigga develops heart attack.

Someone is in severe pains. It’s called jealousy or in our local lingo….The spirit of jelosi has taken possession of Igbokwe’s soul.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC by NGpatriot: 5:23am On Sep 17, 2021
redsun:

Freedom of association of gangsters that run and ruin your life. You are a classic victim of inherent societal foolishness and complete moral decadence. Unfortunately, you will never taste what it's to be a real human in your lifetime. From the way things are going, it will take Nigeria another millennium to grasp the concept of rationality, and obviously, you are not Methuselah.

It's always funny when hypocrites and ipobian terrorists try to lecture you about morals and decadence when in fact they are the poster children for every bad and odious rubbish under the sun, you sit there in your rotten and backward villages and slaughtered yourselves and your own school children, you burn yourselves up and destroy your businesses and institutions and you still have the audacity to let moral drop out of your mouth.

Shehu Sani defected to the worthless shalanga PDP, but you silly hypocrites did not wail, you did not bark or foam at the mouth, but you are ready to commit suicide because FFK joined APC...

Why are you ipob taliban people so worried about Nigeria sef? I thought Igbos all you losers are worried about?

Mind your ipob and let Nigerians worry about Nigeria.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC by Prenonjebose: 5:24am On Sep 17, 2021
He has been promised food. Watch him wag his tail gleefully at every word of his new master.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC by Nobody: 5:24am On Sep 17, 2021
Actually, FFK is highly resourceful. You cant have Reno and this guy in your team and the ovation wont be loud. I give this to him. But this was the exact way he criticized PDP and abused them before he ported to serve PDP. He seems to be a man who eats his words, and such cannot be trusted. He used to be with Jagaban ACN then. Now, hes porting to APC not as Jagaban's carcus, but as Bello's (Kogi Gov). God will definitely deliver us from the shackles of these men. The easy way is a coup challenging and all of them wiped off, but the military boys are always inexperienced with government. They too will loot. Really, I dont see a way forward for Nigeria in this our generation. Let us just keep developing ourselves individually. I cant count the number of opportunities I have lost just cos I am in Nigeria. It is frustrating, but we must not give up. We have only this Nigeria, and we should do our best.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC by SmartPolician: 5:26am On Sep 17, 2021
Ballmer:
Is Asiwaju your father ?
So in your delusion u want to stop Hausa from poking whoever is willing to join them ?

I swear if that is your argument you are not only a fool, your father need to be an embodiment of foolishness for you to reason so senselessly.

I insist no Yoruba can reason so shabbily,

You can make your point without dishing out the midnight insults.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC by Fiscus105(m): 5:28am On Sep 17, 2021
redsun:
The loudmouth Kayode is broke and I wonder how much stolen taxpayers money was given to him by Buhari for him to jump ship.

These are men that rely on looted public funds to thrive and as soon as their source of looting is closed, their looted wealth runs out in no time. They are constantly looking for ways to milk the masses dry.

When you join apc ,ur sins have been forgiven....APC national president.

Yet bubu is a perfect human being who hate corruption like shit, yet all his friends are corrupted in and out......
Re: Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC by SmartPolician: 5:30am On Sep 17, 2021
NGpatriot:

It's always funny when hypocrites and ipobian terrorists try to lecture you about morals and decadence when in fact they are the poster children for every bad and odious rubbish under the sun, you sit there in your rotten and backward villages and slaughtered yourselves and your own school children, you burn yourselves up and destroy your businesses and institutions and you still have the audacity to let moral drop out of your mouth.

Shehu Sani defected to the worthless shalanga PDP, but you silly hypocrites did not wail, you did not bark or foam at the mouth, but you are ready to commit suicide because FFK joined APC...

Why are you ipob taliban people so worried about Nigeria sef? I thought Igbos all you losers are worried about?

Mind your ipob and let Nigerians worry about Nigeria.

grin grin

Aside from the emboldened, I seriously doubt that your brain can still think of anything else.

Pathetic!
Re: Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC by bareal(m): 5:49am On Sep 17, 2021
benuejosh:
He deserves award as "The most Irredeemable Shameless Nigerian Politician" and a title; "The highest Jumping Jumper of Nigerian Politics"

Fixed
Re: Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC by NGpatriot: 5:50am On Sep 17, 2021
SmartPolician:

Aside from the emboldened, I seriously doubt that your brain can still think of anything else.

Pathetic!

I know, you ipobian jihadi people care less about the anarchy, destruction, killings, burning and murdering of your own people by your own people right there under your nose, but you hypocrites, jokers and terrorists want to lecture the rest of Nigeria,

You terrorists are not serious.

Charity begins at home, go back to your village and clean up your own dirty and blood-soaked house.

grin grin grin
Re: Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC by timefarm(m): 5:51am On Sep 17, 2021
I agree with igbokwe on this
Re: Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC by NGpatriot: 5:54am On Sep 17, 2021
Fiscus105:

When you join apc ,ur sins have been forgiven....APC national president.

Yet bubu is a perfect human being who hate corruption like shit, yet all his friends are corrupted in and out......

2 former governors joined APC trying to be saints and have their corruption charges thrown out, but both are in prison and another one from Abia went to prison and is about to return to prison.

The joke is always on you Igbos, you know nothing and never will..

grin grin
Re: Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC by ajagidiagbo1(m): 5:58am On Sep 17, 2021
You must be a kid. Igbokwe was never a political harlot like your father and Atiku

chatinent:
All I see is one political harlot jealous of another political prostitute that was welcomed into the political harlotry.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC by Fiscus105(m): 6:02am On Sep 17, 2021
NGpatriot:

2 former governors joined APC trying to be saints and have their corruption charges thrown out, but both are in prison and another one from Abia went to prison and is about to return to prison.

The joke is always on you Igbos, you know nothing and never will..

grin grin

Everyone is ipod, Nigeria collapsed cos of maladministration of your party, yet foolish people who find it hard to eat what want to eat but what you see still follow follow like zombie.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC by Handsum64: 6:14am On Sep 17, 2021
Wailers camp decimated by FFK's betrayal
Re: Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC by Danjikanbauchi: 6:16am On Sep 17, 2021
Sabo grin

Re: Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:16am On Sep 17, 2021
You run state affairs and he ffk run federal
Re: Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC by IdJack(m): 6:20am On Sep 17, 2021
Na their way.

Kindly visit my signature for your business ideas and updates
Re: Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC by JohnSin97: 6:22am On Sep 17, 2021
Urbanchampion:
The much craved segregation and pertitioning of Nigeria State may likely begin from within the APC. Among the Hausa-Fulani gladiators and their Yorùbá counterparts.
The Lagos/Yorùbá bloc of the party doesn't want new entrants into their fold, but the Northern bloc (who see themselves as the landlords or real owners of the party) won't stop at anything to keep bringing people in, even without conscience

Partly true....

But It's just with fani kayode that this applied to, he wasn't relevant and needed in his region so he went and registered in Abuja.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC by Sagefromtheeast: 6:26am On Sep 17, 2021
OMG!
Did I just hear this man whine for a presidential coffee? cheesy

Wonders shall never end!

Anyway,thank God his eyes are gradually opening. He's beginning to realize what it means to dine with the devil.
APC sha wicked o grin
Re: Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC by PrinceMajestic: 6:27am On Sep 17, 2021
FFK's defection is in line, he isn't the first to do so. He has been loyal to pdp for years and he has the right to defect if he admires the political skills of Buni the magic broom. Buni's led caretaker committee united aggrieved members and won governors and senators of pdp. Buni is the finest. FFK is welcomed, he has never defected all these years, So stop crying and let him enjoy his right.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC by JohnSin97: 6:29am On Sep 17, 2021
potent5:
Being a Judas get levels.

It's easier to trust FFK who went back to his vomit than Igbokwe who betrayed his entire kinsmen and generations unborn.

How did igbokwe betray his people?
Re: Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC by NGpatriot: 6:35am On Sep 17, 2021
Fiscus105:

Everyone is ipod, Nigeria collapsed cos of maladministration of your party, yet foolish people who find it hard to eat what want to eat but what you see still follow follow like zombie.

Maybe if you ipobian jihadis stop sitting at home and desist from killing yourselves in your village and venture outside without getting killed, you'll find something to eat..

ipobZOMBIE.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC by Realtonytonero: 6:50am On Sep 17, 2021
Joe my brother, no matter how you try to align with the center, the system has a way of reminding you that you are biafran.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC by dahnimoh(m): 7:02am On Sep 17, 2021
[/b]Despite all my push for APC, Abuja has not given me a phone talk less of inviting me for coffee with the C-in-C. But here is a political charlatan and prostitute being given a red carpet in the seat of power, Abuja,” Joe Igbokwe wrote.[b]

Have you all see Joe Igbokwe's motive for tongue-lashing his people from the south east.

Politicians don't have shame
Re: Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC by Ezmans: 7:03am On Sep 17, 2021
Ever8090:
Nawaooo this life no just balance...many people are calling Buhari lifeless and won't want to set their eyes on him while Joe Igbokwe is fasting and praying to meet Baba lifeless in person...
you are very funny
Re: Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC by lexy2014: 7:11am On Sep 17, 2021
Re: Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC by IboWolf: 7:13am On Sep 17, 2021
Re: Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC by SunTzu123(m): 7:16am On Sep 17, 2021
I am not a fan of Joe "Yorubakwe" but he is definitely not a political prostitute. His loyalty to Tinubu has been rocksteady..

Femi Fani Kayode is down to his last million and needs money to maintain his chain of fake snowhites.

This is the reality with our politicians. We the people need to see them as what they ae; opportunistic thieves. I look with pity on any Nigerian arguing (talkless of fighting or dying) in defence of ANY politician. No matter the party.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC by Fiscus105(m): 7:20am On Sep 17, 2021
NGpatriot:

Maybe if you ipobian jihadis stop sitting at home and desist from killing yourselves in your village and venture outside without getting killed, you'll find something to eat..

ipobZOMBIE.

I hope ipob or whatever u called it, wont give you heart attack.

I think hunger that lifeless subjected you into is enough for you to battle with.

Anyway, after efcc might have shown political thief his bank statement , afterwards the thief cross carpet to APC, his sin must automatically forgiven. What a sorry party and foolishly blinded followers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'll Restore Military Ties With US - Buhari / Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun / FG To Fund Budget Through Sukuk Bond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.