Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC (26296 Views)

Rufai Oseni Is A Charlatan. He Tells LIES / Igbokwe Calls For State Of Emergency In South East Over Killing Of Dora Akunyili / FFK: A Buharist Would Obey To Cut Off His Fingers, Toes, Head For Sacrifice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC by ObalaEmma: 12:30pm On Sep 17, 2021
Grayoso:

Stop talking like a local thug or agbero. People like you pushed Igboho to where he is whereas pragmatics folks , myself included, urged Yorubas to have a plan B and not follow Igboho blindly in case secession is not viable before 2023.

First thing you need to understand is that politicians are not thugs. They use thugs. Politicians settle their differences at the polling booth because they want offices that gives them superiority over others. That is what matter to them most.

That political superiority is what the North has at the moment through Buhari and the SW leaders are smart enough to understand and accept this. The North is in power so of course Buni, Malami etal can do as they please because they feel invincible. That is life.

Yet no political bloc is more wedded to the notion of power being transient more than Yorubas. Turai and her cabal did their own and all Nigerian viewed them unstoppable but SW leaders led the protest for GEJ to be sworn in. The rest is history and Turai Yar Adua is forgotten. Aondoakaa has gone back to his charge and bail law practice.

Jonathan too decided to sideline Yorubas after he won in 2011. What happened in 2015? Just remind me na.

Nothing Musa never see for gate so nothing new in what Buni, Malami and even Buhari, their oga at the top, are doing. They are all action of those who believe tomorrow never comes whereas Yorubas, by their actions throughout the history of Nigeria, always show they know that change is the only constant thing in life.

Therefore let Buni etal do their thing. Na their time. Desist from rushing to insult Yoruba leaders because they are not at Aso Rock trading blows with Buhari over 'disrespect'. We know Buhari and his crew have their own agenda so no point weeping over what is going on

Yet Yoruba leaders know what they are doing and it is visible to intelligent analysts that they are the only ones now planning for the future reality of Nigeria and the world.

As an example, the UK, one of the biggest industrial nation and economy in the world, has set a 2030 date for the total ban on petrol. That is eight years from now. The industrialised world will surely follow suit and I don'tthink the likes of China will be far behind.

All Northerners like Buni thinknthey are smart and "masters" of politics yet they are killing themselves and condemning the future of generations unborn in the North.

They make these myopically machiavellian political moves to control income from oil without understanding that same incomemay be only 5-10% of what we are receiving today by 2030. Oil will likely be worthless in 15-20 years.

What then for the North then? What then for a region that is still so underdeveloped and needing at least 50 years of steady forward movement to balance out?

Where are they going as a region with myopic, unprepared, clueless, unworthy and solution-bereft leaders like Buni, Malami, Matawalle etal? The North will lose horribly because of what they are doing. Mark my words.

Meanwhile look at what Yoruba leaders are doing. Sanwo Olu just brokered a deal that may see Lagos gain 22 hours of power by end of 2022. Pilot test. Same surely to be adopted across the region in the scheme of subtle regional autonomy and progress the Yorubas have quietly settled on and are now determined to actualize. 2023 Presidentmcy or not.

Sanwo Olu is the Governor of Governors . The busiest and biggest by far yet he was in Enugu for the Southern Governors meeting whereas all Igbo Governors sent deputies with the host being the only Igbo Governor present.

This is because the progress of the South, and the progress of the SW by default, is now the main interest of Sanwo Olu and others. Being at the meeting mattered to him personally. Three or so Yoruba Governors were at the meeting.

Wake up and smell the coffee dude. The SW has already started pulling away even if most Nigerians cannot see it because SW leaders always tend to be more visionary and proactive than others. Eg Awolowo's free education, Tinubu's introduction of PPP financing model for critical infrastructure delivery etal.

You just don't see because you're too blind and egotistic like most Nigerians. If people are not trading blows or ranting maniacally they are somehow not effective to Nigerians. Just support Yoruba leaders and stop making noise.

They want the Presidency and are strategizing for it. Yet we have a new overarching plan that people like you should watch out for and should be part of which is not reliant on a Yoruba being President.

Those you should pity are the myopic elements who have no cohesive plan for a likely bleak post-oil future for Nigeria. They have no vision and are worst off in Nigeria by far yet myopically obsess everyday about controlling the Presidency. I would pity people like that rather than hailing them "master politicians" or anything silly like that.

you are saying a diffrent thing entirely. No one said Lagos isnt looking far ahead than other states in Nigeria so is the region . we all know that. But the romance Tinubu made in 2015 was a huge error which most of your govornors are patnering with other Southern partners to correct. But we all know the truth reason many south governors dont take it serious because we know who is using who.
Yorouba progress will continue but 2023 will mark a new age for yorouba politics.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC by ObalaEmma: 12:32pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ykc2:
Joe igbokwe, Apc knew you got nothing on South East,fani kayode is not for election , they needed him to help them abuse their enemy chikina
lol.. u get it.. only few Yoruba understand this
Re: Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 17, 2021
ObalaEmma:

you are saying a diffrent thing entirely. No one said Lagos isnt looking far ahead than other states in Nigeria so is the region . we all know that. But the romance Tinubu made in 2015 was a huge error which most of your govornors are patnering with other Southern partners to correct. But we all know the truth reason many south governors dont take it serious because we know who is using who.
Yorouba progress will continue but 2023 will mark a new age for yorouba politics.

No I am not. The chap speaks as if Tinubu etal should be up in arms over 'disrespect' of the North. I am telling him that it does not work like that and that events on ground show that the SW , which would include Tinubu, are making moves for the progress of the region and her people.

That is what matters most even as some myopic Nigerians don't get this with how they are always rushing to praise emptily Machiavellian Northern leaders while berating their own leaders.

The part in bold is correct but I address that too when I said SW leaders are planning for the Presidency but now have superior and overarching permanent goals that is independent of whether a Yoruba becomes President in 2023 or not.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC by ObalaEmma: 12:53pm On Sep 17, 2021
Grayoso:

No I am not. The chap speaks as if Tinubu etal should be up in arms over 'disrespect' of the North. I am telling him that it does not work like that and that events on ground show that the SW , which would include Tinubu, are making moves for the progress of the region and her people.

That is what matters most even as some myopic Nigerians don't get this with how they are always rushing to praise emptily Machiavellian Northern leaders while berating their own leaders.

The part in bold is correct but I address that too when I said SW leaders are planning for the Presidency yet now have superior and overarching permanent goals that is independent of whether a Yoruba becomes President in 2023 or not.
The plan wasn't so in 2015 when you all hailed Tinubu as the master gamer. The plan was bring in Northerner and after 8 years take back leadership. Reason hard fought Tinubu party partnered with Buhari CPC . No one said South West region isn't planning for the future likewise the North( fulani especially) but we shouldn't forget what this FFk romance is meant to achieve.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
AquaPetals:
grin
Mr. Joe Igbokwe, don't you think this is good time for you to leave APC? They never recognised you...and never will.
So they were supposed to give you the role of a minister but decided that you were only fit for the gutters.
A word is wise for the enough!
Voice of akouma in Lady bug and cat noir cartoon series
Re: Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 17, 2021
ObalaEmma:

The plan wasn't so in 2015 when you all hailed Tinubu as the master gamer. The plan was bring in Northerner and after 8 years take back leadership. Reason hard fought Tinubu party partnered with Buhari CPC . No one said South West region isn't planning for the future likewise the North( fulani especially) but we shouldn't forget what this FFk romance is meant to achieve.

If you personally cannot predict the future then stop going on about the bolded above. Tinubu did what he had to do as an APC founding father and main brain behind the merger convened to remove the PDP from power. He succeeded deposing the PDP and getting his Party candidate to Aso Rock and for that he remains a "master gamer".

Yet no one saw Buhari unravelling like this so I don't know why some of you are so obtusely focused on that aspect of things.

This same scenario plays out in many electorates worldwide every day with elected leaders letting down the electorate massively.

Yet Nigeria is the only place, because of the mindset of our people, many remain pointing fingers of blame rather than moving on in search of solutions.

Out of interest, what plans do the Fulani have for the future ? I'd be very interested to learn of these plans.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC by nku5: 1:21pm On Sep 17, 2021
Sharrap and clean the gutters they sent you to clean. Ewu bourdillon grin
Re: Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC by Ndubuisifrank: 1:54pm On Sep 17, 2021
Re: Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC by potent5(m): 8:34pm On Sep 17, 2021
JohnSin97:

How did igbokwe betray his people?
If you ask me na who I go ask?
Re: Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC by olamakinde(m): 10:28am On Sep 18, 2021
redsun:
The loudmouth Kayode is broke and I wonder how much stolen taxpayers money was given to him by Buhari for him to jump ship.

These are men that rely on looted public funds to thrive and as soon as their source of looting is closed, their looted wealth runs out in no time. They are constantly looking for ways to milk the masses dry.
he could replace one of the sacked ministers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'll Restore Military Ties With US - Buhari / FG To Fund Budget Through Sukuk Bond / Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.