Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,069 members, 7,821,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC (26282 Views)

Rufai Oseni Is A Charlatan. He Tells LIES / Igbokwe Calls For State Of Emergency In South East Over Killing Of Dora Akunyili / FFK: A Buharist Would Obey To Cut Off His Fingers, Toes, Head For Sacrifice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC by Ykc2(m): 7:20am On Sep 17, 2021
Joe igbokwe, Apc knew you got nothing on South East,fani kayode is not for election , they needed him to help them abuse their enemy chikina
Re: Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC by NGpatriot: 7:31am On Sep 17, 2021
[s]
Fiscus105:

I hope ipob or whatever u called it, wont give you heart attack.

I think hunger that lifeless subjected you into is enough for you to battle with.

Anyway, after efcc might have shown political thief his bank statement , afterwards the thief cross carpet to APC, his sin must automatically forgiven. What a sorry party and foolishly blinded followers

[/s]

ipobian ramblings bore me..
Re: Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC by akdjr(m): 7:32am On Sep 17, 2021
He's currently occupying a position in Lagos. quote author=AquaPetals post=105891732] grin
Mr. Joe Igbokwe, don't you think this is good time for you to leave APC? They never recognised you...and never will.
So they were supposed to give you the role of a minister but decided that you were only fit for the gutters.
A word is wise for the enough![/quote]
Re: Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC by excel101(m): 7:33am On Sep 17, 2021
Joe Igbokwe's reason was a very selfish one.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC by Phillip2see: 7:40am On Sep 17, 2021
Oga Joe you are fool at fourth, if you do not know why let me tell you. It is because you are an igboman. Do you think that by selling and betraying your people will get an invitation to abuja? No sir. An igboman does not have place in Hausa/Fulani man's world.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC by MrUchenna1(m): 7:49am On Sep 17, 2021
he should go and read the story of the prodigal son
Re: Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC by WayoProphet: 7:51am On Sep 17, 2021
Eh shock you Joe Igbokwe abi? We are waiting for the Palm wine guzzling Lauretta Onochie to comment as well. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 17, 2021
Joe,the day you realise you are still Igbo,then you will learn to love and support your people.
As Igbo man,be you in the ruling party or opposition, you are not regarded but used.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC by ORIAYO70(m): 8:01am On Sep 17, 2021
NwaNimo1:

https://www./2021/09/16/fani-kayode-joe-igbokwe-bombs-apc-for-giving-political-prostitute-red-carpet-to-buhari/

Gutter director what r you saying. ...Av u ever seen loyalty in partisan politics... Though they r some exception. .. .Like Obaseki deputy
Re: Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC by flokii: 8:09am On Sep 17, 2021
FFF now has more relevance in APC than Joe Igbokwe ever will.. isn't that enough pain for this Igbo man? grin

I don't think Igbokwe knows where Aso villa is despite all his years of asslicking Buhari. Now this guy came and got red carpet welcome, standing ovation and a meeting with c-in-c. Real painment for Igbokwe and other unknown asslickers like him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:18am On Sep 17, 2021
potent5:
Being a Judas get levels.

It's easier to trust FFK who went back to his vomit than Igbokwe who betrayed his entire kinsmen and generations unborn.

grin grin grin this hits deep
Re: Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC by AbujaCitiBlog: 8:31am On Sep 17, 2021
NwaNimo1:

https://www./2021/09/16/fani-kayode-joe-igbokwe-bombs-apc-for-giving-political-prostitute-red-carpet-to-buhari/
Funny, coming from a man who uses every opportunity to rubbish his Igbo Tribe to please his Fulani masters. He is learning that even his Fulani masters do not trust those who seel their own tribe for financial gains!���
Re: Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC by JuanDeDios: 8:37am On Sep 17, 2021
chatinent:
All I see is one political harlot jealous of another political prostitute that was welcomed into the political harlotry.
The things some of you see. How is Joe Igbokwe a political harlot? I don't like him, but that man has been as constant as the northern star in politics.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC by sidonlook: 8:51am On Sep 17, 2021
FFK is worst than the prodigal son because the prodigal son came back feeling very sorry.
FFK is a disappointment to his friends and followers in PDP and other groups. He is not to be trusted.
I think FFK is also shameless. How does he stand and campaign for APC before the people he has betrayed.

The APC should not be too excited about the coming of FFK as I see it as a bad market for the APC.

I suspect that President Buhari may have given him a plate of porridge because that is what Fani Kayode is.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC by J2381: 9:00am On Sep 17, 2021
Someone should please tell FFK "Ashawo no be work oh!!".
Re: Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC by themanderon: 9:12am On Sep 17, 2021
Wakeee wakeee wakeee wakeee wakee hahahahaha.........So betraying your people and playing the modern day Judas was all done in a bid to get coffee time and photo op with Buhari Kai poverty has done a lot to Nigerians. Even the supposed elites are afraid of it that is why they praise anything so their stomachs can be filled.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC by wislika2020: 9:22am On Sep 17, 2021
AquaPetals:
grin
Mr. Joe Igbokwe, don't you think this is good time for you to leave APC? They never recognised you...and never will.
So they were supposed to give you the role of a minister but decided that you were only fit for the gutters.
A word is wise for the enough!

Why must he leave APC ? Because of what and to which party do you expect him to go.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:22am On Sep 17, 2021
NwaNimo1:

Joe Igbokwe is wailing grin grin

If I were to count how many times I've seen zombies both high and low wail in dis administration, I just thank God for Buhari. grin
Dude is an equal opportunity employer. No ojoro when it comes to dishing out wailing.
Just last week, an hardcore zombie in my area started wailing about gas price increase. I quickly reminded him he voted Bubu twice especially despite my admonition to him in 2019 that Buhari had failed and really cared about no one nor had any compelling vision that can take Nigeria to a better place.
He argued then that Buhari was the best candidate cheesy cheesy
But today nko, the zombie can't fill a 5kg gas cylinder without first wailing.
Now look at Igbokwe. I remember him on channels in 2017 while Buhari was in London sickbed, claiming that Nigeria does not really need Buhari to be on ground because his integrity can perform wonders anywhere.
Today nko grin grin they have sent him to the gutters while FFK with a gutter mouth had joined Bubu to sip chilled presidential kunu under the rock.
Oh grin grin
Re: Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC by wislika2020: 9:22am On Sep 17, 2021
wislika2020:

Why must he leave APC ? Because of what and to which party do you expect him to go.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC by Chazb(m): 9:23am On Sep 17, 2021
Is that the reason why you're there to take your cake abi... Weldom you get juju. Thief all of you guys God go shame all una

Despite all my push for APC, Abuja has not given me a phone talk less of inviting me for coffee with the C-in-C. But here is a political charlatan and prostitute being given a red carpet in the seat of power, Abuja,” Joe Igbokwe wrote.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC by chatinent: 9:24am On Sep 17, 2021
ajagidiagbo1:
You must be a kid. Igbokwe was never a political harlot like your father and Atiku

Ok.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 17, 2021
When problem meets wahala..
That's what I see
Re: Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC by kkonyeji(m): 9:38am On Sep 17, 2021
Tanoriydl:

So you have been stabbing your Igbo brothers thinking Buhari will invite you for coffee. Continue

Don't mind him, his eyes are beginning to open.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC by Perfectbeing(m): 10:55am On Sep 17, 2021
Come to.think of it... Have you guys imagined Nnamdi Kanu joining APC?? Before you say it's impossible, imagine you're in 2018 and someone tells you FFK would join APC. Wouldn't you say it's impossible?
Re: Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC by eteba(m): 11:03am On Sep 17, 2021
Mr Joe Igbokwe, you're doing very well in the gutters.....keep up the good work.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 17, 2021
Urbanchampion:

Orí ẹ dàrú, àwọn ìran dé ìran babanla ẹ ní ibo. Ọmọ onirankinran.
If as a Yorùbá person, (you may be under age though) either as an APC supporter or not, and you're not worried about how we are being undermined by Haúsá people, you're an iidiot. Can Asiwaju go and poke a Northern politician who is not rates by his people and bring him to the party? Do you think the manner in which Buni and his bloc are romancing Jonathan is politically healthy for the Yorùbá bloc of the party?

Stop talking like a local thug or agbero. People like you pushed Igboho to where he is whereas pragmatics folks , myself included, urged Yorubas to have a plan B and not follow Igboho blindly in case secession is not viable before 2023.

First thing you need to understand is that politicians are not thugs. They use thugs. Politicians settle their differences at the polling booth because they want offices that gives them superiority over others. That is what matter to them most.

That political superiority is what the North has at the moment through Buhari and the SW leaders are smart enough to understand and accept this. The North is in power so of course Buni, Malami etal can do as they please because they feel invincible. That is life.

Yet no political bloc is more wedded to the notion of power being transient more than Yorubas. Turai and her cabal did their own and all Nigerian viewed them unstoppable but SW leaders led the protest for GEJ to be sworn in. The rest is history and Turai Yar Adua is forgotten. Aondoakaa has gone back to his charge and bail law practice.

Jonathan too decided to sideline Yorubas after he won in 2011. What happened in 2015? Just remind me na.

Nothing Musa never see for gate so nothing new in what Buni, Malami and even Buhari, their oga at the top, are doing. They are all action of those who believe tomorrow never comes whereas Yorubas, by their actions throughout the history of Nigeria, always show they know that change is the only constant thing in life.

Therefore let Buni etal do their thing. Na their time. Desist from rushing to insult Yoruba leaders because they are not at Aso Rock trading blows with Buhari over 'disrespect'. We know Buhari and his crew have their own agenda so no point weeping over what is going on

Yet Yoruba leaders know what they are doing and it is visible to intelligent analysts that they are the only ones now planning for the future reality of Nigeria and the world.

As an example, the UK, one of the biggest industrial nation and economy in the world, has set a 2030 date for the total ban on petrol. That is eight years from now. The industrialised world will surely follow suit and I don'tthink the likes of China will be far behind.

All Northerners like Buni thinknthey are smart and "masters" of politics yet they are killing themselves and condemning the future of generations unborn in the North.

They make these myopically machiavellian political moves to control income from oil without understanding that same incomemay be only 5-10% of what we are receiving today by 2030. Oil will likely be worthless in 15-20 years.

What then for the North then? What then for a region that is still so underdeveloped and needing at least 50 years of steady forward movement to balance out?

Where are they going as a region with myopic, unprepared, clueless, unworthy and solution-bereft leaders like Buni, Malami, Matawalle etal? The North will lose horribly because of what they are doing. Mark my words.

Meanwhile look at what Yoruba leaders are doing. Sanwo Olu just brokered a deal that may see Lagos gain 22 hours of power by end of 2022. Pilot test. Same surely to be adopted across the region in the scheme of subtle regional autonomy and progress the Yorubas have quietly settled on and are now determined to actualize. 2023 Presidentmcy or not.

Sanwo Olu is the Governor of Governors . The busiest and biggest by far yet he was in Enugu for the Southern Governors meeting whereas all Igbo Governors sent deputies with the host being the only Igbo Governor present.

This is because the progress of the South, and the progress of the SW by default, is now the main interest of Sanwo Olu and others. Being at the meeting mattered to him personally. Three or so Yoruba Governors were at the meeting.

Wake up and smell the coffee dude. The SW has already started pulling away even if most Nigerians cannot see it because SW leaders always tend to be more visionary and proactive than others. Eg Awolowo's free education, Tinubu's introduction of PPP financing model for critical infrastructure delivery etal.

You just don't see because you're too blind and egotistic like most Nigerians. If people are not trading blows or ranting maniacally they are somehow not effective to Nigerians. Just support Yoruba leaders and stop making noise.

They want the Presidency and are strategizing for it. Yet we have a new overarching plan that people like you should watch out for and should be part of which is not reliant on a Yoruba being President.

Those you should pity are the myopic elements who have no cohesive plan for a likely bleak post-oil future for Nigeria. They have no vision and are worst off in Nigeria by far yet myopically obsess everyday about controlling the Presidency. I would pity people like that rather than hailing them "master politicians" or anything silly like that.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ballmer:
Is Asiwaju your father ?
So in your delusion u want to stop Hausa from poking whoever is willing to join them ?

I swear if that is your argument you are not only a fool, your father need to be an embodiment of foolishness for you to reason so senselessly.

I insist no Yoruba can reason so shabbily,

Disappointing. I really don't know why some continue to remain blind to things that are glaring before our eyes. Yorubas will be okay last last my bro. Anyone following things closely will know this .
Re: Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC by JOemmy(m): 12:05pm On Sep 17, 2021
Urbanchampion:

Orí ẹ dàrú, àwọn ìran dé ìran babanla ẹ ní ibo. Ọmọ onirankinran.
If as a Yorùbá person, (you may be under age though) either as an APC supporter or not, and you're not worried about how we are being undermined by Haúsá people, you're an iidiot. Can Asiwaju go and poke a Northern politician who is not rates by his people and bring him to the party? Do you think the manner in which Buni and his bloc are romancing Jonathan is politically healthy for the Yorùbá bloc of the party?

The north are playing a political chess game they are the masters in this game.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 17, 2021
JOemmy:

The north are playing a political chess game they are the masters in this game.

Lol. What's their gain? Abi "masters" work to be worse off in comparison to their "slaves" ? Nigerians are amusing people sha. Na so una hail Hushpuppi like god yet America's well-calibrated and effective justice system showed that a deified "business man" in Nigeria is just a common criminal to them.

Politics of zero conscience and desperation is what the North is practicing currently. It can get them the offices but will never deliver what politics is supposed to deliver.

Northern politicians are masters of self-destruction to me and we have ample evidence of this with how their terribly backwards , and worsening, their region is while their "masterful" political leaders keep doing their thing desperately in the PDP and APC. Lol.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC by ObalaEmma: 12:18pm On Sep 17, 2021
This defection pain South Apc members. More like give a prodigal son a platform which legal ones couldn't get . Those voicing their complain are South easterners among them.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC by JOemmy(m): 12:20pm On Sep 17, 2021
CXLVII:
The fools who rally around Nigerian politicians are the major fools!

They keep fooling and re-fooling them.

Nigerian politicians are one of the most brilliant in politics you can find around the world.

They are so skilled in deceiving lots at a go. Even the businessmen we call pastors do not have half of the manipulative skills of Nigerian politicians

Fooling 300 million self acclaimed smart people every 4 years takes exceptional skills that you can rarely do in any other part of the world

I totally disagree with you they are one of the most stupid and foolish in the world they are only taking advantage of nigeria's religious and tribal differences to continue to perpetuate themselves in power every four years they can't try all these rubbish they are currently doing here in nigeria in countries that have one single ethnic group and religion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Udom Emmanuel Lays Foundation For Shoprite In Uyo / Why Kaduna Filed Fresh Terrorism Charge Against El-Zakyzaky, Wife - Falana / Buhari Fires AEDC Management Over Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.