Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall (30801 Views)

Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima / Buhari Fails To Recognise Own Handwriting On NTA (video) / Osinbajo An Emissary Of Satan, Betrayed The Church – Fani-kayode. Read Details! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by EndBuhariNow(m): 11:16pm On Sep 20, 2021
UchenduOkolie:

Thunder faya dat ya stupid mouth. 419 like you. EFCC should start investigating you. Big ewu with no common sense
nah to use you do this small juju I won do self... After making noise on nairaland you will come to Facebook to beg for give away, thunder go fire you there, no go make ur own money keep deceiving ur silly self e go better hahahahha e Choke undecided
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by EndBuhariNow(m): 11:20pm On Sep 20, 2021
Besk:

This guy is really dumb. His life is me me me me me me. More from him: me me me me I made money I made #200 I built a house, etc, I slept with this girl, I slept with that girl, etc. That’s your life and it shows you’re not just useless and a lowlife.

You are so cheap and everyone is laughing at you.
this one u dey do, I know nah cry u dey cry because when I see frustration I dey know, but before u hung urself, no be me do you nah, that's why it's good to move when ur mates are moving, at my age, walihi I am doing good for myself... anyway its never too late only if you can come out from ur shell and be useful to your impoverished parent back home cry
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by Besk: 5:03pm On Sep 23, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
this one u dey do, I know nah cry u dey cry because when I see frustration I dey know, but before u hung urself, no be me do you nah, that's why it's good to move when ur mates are moving, at my age, walihi I am doing good for myself... anyway its never too late only if you can come out from ur shell and be useful to your impoverished parent back home cry

Mr Me me me me…. Mr I save $2k every month from mortuary washing job. Mr I must impress girls in my village by telling them I save $2k every month.

You’re such a low-life.
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by UchenduOkolie: 1:09am On Oct 01, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
nah to use you do this small juju I won do self... After making noise on nairaland you will come to Facebook to beg for give away, thunder go fire you there, no go make ur own money keep deceiving ur silly self e go better hahahahha e Choke undecided

You are a yahoo plus and Ritualist. May your rituals consume you and your fellow evil workers. Ewu
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by UchenduOkolie: 1:11am On Oct 01, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
the funniest part is that, hunger has turned ur sight to something else that you couldn't read again, abeg fifth year and fifteen come become same thing I just gave u a tip of the eyebag what I had in my piggybank, no need to rattle words with someone hunger is smelting in Nigeria.. hahahahaha I will be here wishing all of unah rip, its either fulani herdsmen kill unah , slay bullet from police or hunger go do ùnah smack down tongue

It is true that you these senselss otokoto children don’t have any sense. When somebody come from serious poverty background he will be looking for every opportunity to boost his ego with show off not knowing that they are also very poor in mind.

You are a senselsss slowpoke
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by EndBuhariNow(m): 3:15am On Oct 01, 2021
UchenduOkolie:

It is true that you these senselss otokoto children don’t have any sense. When somebody come from serious poverty background he will be looking for every opportunity to boost his ego with show off not knowing that they are also very poor in mind.

You are a senselsss slowpoke
so nah otokoto mine skull pass all these ritualist in ogun state Have you seen why I said yellowbar people are stupid They don't admit their faults they are self centered and wicked. Now listen very well... it will be waste of your time replying on someone whether he go to work or not, his account will be ringing with alerts, just take ur frustration to ur parents or join ur kin in skull mining so u can be useful to urself tongue
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by EndBuhariNow(m): 3:18am On Oct 01, 2021
UchenduOkolie:

You are a yahoo plus and Ritualist. May your rituals consume you and your fellow evil workers. Ewu
obi cubanna ritualist, jowizaza ritualist, chief priest yahoo boys ritualist bla bla bla ... this is how to know people who will never amount to anything in their lifetime, they are too lazy to the extent every hardworking man or woman out there is a ritualist in their head... keep licking ur fingers when you see made men passing , maybe they used poverty swear for your family tongue
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by UchenduOkolie: 11:24am On Oct 01, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
obi cubanna ritualist, jowizaza ritualist, chief priest yahoo boys ritualist bla bla bla ... this is how to know people who will never amount to anything in their lifetime, they are too lazy to the extent every hardworking man or woman out there is a ritualist in their head... keep licking ur fingers when you see made men passing , maybe they used poverty swear for your family tongue

God punish you and your ritual family. As you are disgracing Nigeria all around they will always disgrace you too.
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by UchenduOkolie: 11:26am On Oct 01, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
so nah otokoto mine skull pass all these ritualist in ogun state Have you seen why I said yellowbar people are stupid They don't admit their faults they are self centered and wicked. Now listen very well... it will be waste of your time replying on someone whether he go to work or not, his account will be ringing with alerts, just take ur frustration to ur parents or join ur kin in skull mining so u can be useful to urself tongue

angry grin cheesy grin wink EndBuhariNow is a scammer. Wanted by EFCC.
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by EndBuhariNow(m): 2:45pm On Oct 01, 2021
UchenduOkolie:

God punish you and your ritual family. As you are disgracing Nigeria all around they will always disgrace you too.
you keep salivating seeing obi cubanna on Facebook, don't worry by this time next year all the saliva in ur mouth will dry up... no go make money like ur mates keep fooling urself eating mama thank you tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG / Ahmad Lawan: Why The Senate Will Pass Buhari’s $29.9 Billion Loan Request / Military Gets Two Boeing 747 Jets Loaded With Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.