Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,685 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall (30802 Views)

Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima / Buhari Fails To Recognise Own Handwriting On NTA (video) / Osinbajo An Emissary Of Satan, Betrayed The Church – Fani-kayode. Read Details! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by EndBuhariNow(m): 2:24am On Sep 18, 2021
Besk:

IPOBian in sifia pains identified.

The children of hate are so embittered, they have now become a thing of joke to everyone else.
this one will wake up this morning praying to Allah to at least give him his daily bread, but if u tell them Allah doesn't give bread that they must vote wisely to have good government, they won't listen

Anyway enjoy ur suffering am very far away to feel ur pains tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by bilulu(m): 4:42am On Sep 18, 2021
blackpanda:

Abeg rest
Lolz..... I only raised a point, no be quarrel. Can Tinubu better Nigeria or it's just a repetition of another circle.
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by Besk: 4:05pm On Sep 18, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
this one will wake up this morning praying to Allah to at least give him his daily bread, but if u tell them Allah doesn't give bread that they must vote wisely to have good government, they won't listen

Anyway enjoy ur suffering am very far away to feel ur pains tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Arindin alainironu! Your idea of voting wisely is to have hatred in one’s heart , oppose certain candidates just because of which part of the country they hail from and, instead, support an IPOB-recommended candidate.

You must be sick. May your hate consume you.
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by Besk: 4:08pm On Sep 18, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

Oga STFU!! Goodluck Jonathan will definitely complete his eight years.The SW already had their own eight years under Obasanjo so stop been greedy and simply shut up

When they can’t have their way, they start resorting to abuse. Go and sponsor Goodluck Jonathan on your southeast party PDP nau and let’s see how he will win.

Just one condom could have prevented your family having the shame and embarrassment you have become to them on nairaland. Everybody makes fun of your daft comments everyday.
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by Besk: 4:09pm On Sep 18, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
only few clown with black spots like pantami will vote for thief Tinubu and their suffering will continue from there tongue

Just as in 2015 and 2019, you will keep having sifia pains. In 2023, your pains will even be greater.

cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy grin shocked shocked

E pepper am for bodi
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by chrisblack: 4:46pm On Sep 18, 2021
blackpanda:
Bottom line: 2023 is going to be a battle between south and north. The battle ground will be within APC as pdp is practically dead!

The best candidate for the south remains Tinubu or osinbajo ( but most likely Tinubu as of today), the north is yet to present a candidate but we know that if or when they do it'll come with a bang!

All those insulting Fani Kayode should stop. The truth is that the guy is a survivalist. Highest bidder grin cheesy
fani is needed because of his deft ability in the act of betrayal. His expertise in deceiving his kit and kin would come in handy during the general election
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by EndBuhariNow(m): 5:08pm On Sep 18, 2021
Besk:

Just as in 2015 and 2019, you will keep having sifia pains. In 2023, your pains will even be greater.

cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy grin shocked shocked

E pepper am for bodi
ranting with empty stomach... chai mumu full Nigeria ooo
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by EndBuhariNow(m): 5:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
Besk:

Arindin alainironu! Your idea of voting wisely is to have hatred in one’s heart , oppose certain candidates just because of which part of the country they hail from and, instead, support an IPOB-recommended candidate.

You must be sick. May your hate consume you.
who is at the receiving end Me or you... at least I smile to the bank every month with not less than 1 million after expenses, living my dream life and here you are ranting with empty stomach for a politicians that do not know of ur existence... enjoy hunger and slay bullet from useless Nigeria police waiting for u.. suffer suffer head tongue
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by kcnwaigbo: 7:10pm On Sep 18, 2021
Besk:

When they can’t have their way, they start resorting to abuse. Go and sponsor Goodluck Jonathan on your southeast party PDP nau and let’s see how he will win.

Just one condom could have prevented your family having the shame and embarrassment you have become to them on nairaland. Everybody makes fun of your daft comments everyday.
Owner of APC!! Landlord of APC!! Yorubas Na only mouth una get.When GEJ decamps and eventually wins the APC you yorubas should come and stop him let's see
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by adekolaelect(m): 8:31pm On Sep 18, 2021
kingthreat:
APC is now the new national party. Instead of Buhari bettering Nigeria, he was simply solidifying his party. My own is that that brown-teeth cocaine user or that uncharismatic pastor should not be president of Nigeria. Give me Akinwunmi Adesina or Pat Utomi or Donald Duke or Rotimi Amaechi. Only the listed above can prevent an oncoming revolution in the next few years in the country
mumu think presidency is a gift to the lazy and unpopular person through his sentimental opinion !!!!!! Your poeple are planing to divide the country and you expect the leaders and reasionable Nigerians to give the unloyal region the post of presidency?

Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by Kfed4ril(m): 9:28pm On Sep 18, 2021
blackpanda:
Bottom line: 2023 is going to be a battle between south and north. The battle ground will be within APC as pdp is practically dead!

The best candidate for the south remains Tinubu or osinbajo ( but most likely Tinubu as of today), the north is yet to present a candidate but we know that if or when they do it'll come with a bang!

All those insulting Fani Kayode should stop. The truth is that the guy is a survivalist. Highest bidder grin cheesy

Thunder fire your mouth for saying Tinubu is the best southern candidate.
Maybe he’s the best SW candidate, I don’t know
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by kingthreat(m): 6:23am On Sep 19, 2021
adekolaelect:
mumu think presidency is a gift to the lazy and unpopular person through his sentimental opinion !!!!!! Your poeple are planing to divide the country and you expect the leaders and reasionable Nigerians to give the unloyal region the post of presidency?

You must be very inept. That even in an anonymous forum, despite the image attachment you emit foolishness.
My recommendations for next presidency were people from the Ogun, Delta, Cross River and Rivers state. None of these are planning to divide the country but for you to infer such garbage is a warning sign to either embrace rehabilitation for your drug use or remain hopelessly unintelligent till it embarassingly heaves your predicaments.
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by adekolaelect(m): 1:08pm On Sep 19, 2021
kingthreat:

You must be very inept. That even in an anonymous forum, despite the image attachment you emit foolishness.
My recommendations for next presidency were people from the Ogun, Delta, Cross River and Rivers state. None of these are planning to divide the country but for you to infer such garbage is a warning sign to either embrace rehabilitation for your drug use or remain hopelessly unintelligent till it embarassingly heaves your predicaments.
mumu yet your rant has no element of sensibility . Can you hand over your assets to unloyal child among your children when you are still alive?
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by Besk: 10:16pm On Sep 19, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
who is at the receiving end Me or you... at least I smile to the bank every month with not less than 1 million after expenses, living my dream life and here you are ranting with empty stomach for a politicians that do not know of ur existence... enjoy hunger and slay bullet from useless Nigeria police waiting for u.. suffer suffer head tongue

One million to the bank every month after expenses i.e. US$1,754.38 and you won’t let anybody else rest? Just $1,754? Woah!!! And that’s the line you deploy to woo girls and intimidate other members of your family?

I thought you were daft at first evaluation, now I know you’re a totally empty shell. An empty barrel who thinks he has arrived and is so self-conceited that he totally lacks a sense of ambition!!!

Just $1,754? And you come here to boast on it on Nairaland and try to use it to form big-boy and try to deride those you should be praying to God to let you even go half way they have come in life?

You’re totally hopeless!!! You’re not worth my time. Go to motorparks in Nigeria and meet your mates there many of whom even make more than #5m a month. Maybe when you’re done there, you can come back here to learn a little more.
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by Besk: 10:23pm On Sep 19, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

Owner of APC!! Landlord of APC!! Yorubas Na only mouth una get.When GEJ decamps and eventually wins the APC you yorubas should come and stop him let's see

Miracles are now happening. The Nnas that hate other tribes so much and call the APC terrorist party suddenly love the APC now and want their clueless hero to decamp to their new party to contest for the presidency. Mennnn! Daftness is ingrained in your DNA. Your daftness has NAFDAC registration number. Bloody opportunist.
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by Besk: 10:25pm On Sep 19, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
ranting with empty stomach... chai mumu full Nigeria ooo

You’re the butt of jokes on nairaland now. Everyone makes jest of you now. I’m enjoying seeing you show the world that it’s only Akpu inside your skull instead of white matter…

Your sifia pains are obviously getting more and more painful… grin grin shocked cool grin cheesy shocked
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by EndBuhariNow(m): 12:23am On Sep 20, 2021
Besk:

You’re the butt of jokes on nairaland now. Everyone makes jest of you now. I’m enjoying seeing you show the world that it’s only Akpu inside your skull instead of white matter…

Your sifia pains are obviously getting more and more painful… grin grin shocked cool grin cheesy shocked
after making empty noise on nairaland he will then cry to bed without food in his stomach... which kind mumu full this kwantry self undecided undecided undecided
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by EndBuhariNow(m): 12:25am On Sep 20, 2021
Besk:

One million to the bank every month after expenses i.e. US$1,754.38 and you won’t let anybody else rest? Just $1,754? Woah!!! And that’s the line you deploy to woo girls and intimidate other members of your family?

I thought you were daft at first evaluation, now I know you’re a totally empty shell. An empty barrel who thinks he has arrived and is so self-conceited that he totally lacks a sense of ambition!!!

Just $1,754? And you come here to boast on it on Nairaland and try to use it to form big-boy and try to deride those you should be praying to God to let you even go half way they have come in life?

You’re totally hopeless!!! You’re not worth my time. Go to motorparks in Nigeria and meet your mates there many of whom even make more than #5m a month. Maybe when you’re done there, you can come back here to learn a little more.
and how much exactly are u making in a month , lemme see ur pay slip Internet billionaire tongue
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by EndBuhariNow(m): 12:28am On Sep 20, 2021
Same Nigeria that has highest number of unemployed, same Nigeria people are stampeding themselves for 20k N power job... you are a joke, u heard me very clearly, the list I remit to my Nigeria account every month just to keep it afloat after expenses here and home is nothing less than $2k and tell me how many years it will take u to see such money
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by Besk: 3:27pm On Sep 20, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
and how much exactly are u making in a month , lemme see ur pay slip Internet billionaire tongue

That’s where I’m very different from you and it’s where sensible and driven people are far better than you.

How many of the truly successful people in the world do you see posting their monthly incomes online? In fact, those who make the most money hardly talk. It is the charlatans like you that do. It is your way of assuring yourself that you’re important and it is your usual line to impress vulnerable girls out there and to bamboozle your family members.

Truth remains that you’re very shallow underneath and suffering from deep inferiority complex. Empty barrels make the loudest noise.
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by UchenduOkolie: 3:30pm On Sep 20, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
after making empty noise on nairaland he will then cry to bed without food in his stomach... which kind mumu full this kwantry self undecided undecided undecided

Maga you are brain dead. Someone is telling you the truth and you are still opening your gutter to write more rubbish. Anuofia. Ewu. You have no sense at all.
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by EndBuhariNow(m): 4:43pm On Sep 20, 2021
UchenduOkolie:

Maga you are brain dead. Someone is telling you the truth and you are still opening your gutter to write more rubbish. Anuofia. Ewu. You have no sense at all.
maybe mama Don come back u Don see food chop that's why u a exhibiting all these energy now... stop fooling ur silly self nah ur mate here dey knack $5k every month after Expense, keep eating mama thank you tongue
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by EndBuhariNow(m): 4:45pm On Sep 20, 2021
Besk:

That’s where I’m very different from you and it’s where sensible and driven people are far better than you.

How many of the truly successful people in the world do you see posting their monthly incomes online? In fact, those who make the most money hardly talk. It is the charlatans like you that do. It is your way of assuring yourself that you’re important and it is your usual line to impress vulnerable girls out there and to bamboozle your family members.

Truth remains that you’re very shallow underneath and suffering from deep inferiority complex. Empty barrels make the loudest noise.
hehehehehe broke as nigga who Feeds from hand to mouth, dey there dey deceive urself one day u go make am... u go make am when hunger go return u back to ur maker grin
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by EndBuhariNow(m): 4:48pm On Sep 20, 2021
Besk:

I thought you were daft at first evaluation, now I know you’re a totally empty shell. An empty barrel who thinks he has arrived and is so self-conceited that he totally lacks a sense of ambition!!! Yes 2k dollars is the list I deposit to my Nigeria account every month just to keep it afloat, if they put all ur family members together they no fit get 1m in 1 year , so shut the hell up young man tongue

Yes 2k dollars is the list I deposit to my Nigeria account every month just to keep it afloat, if they put all ur family members together they no fit get 1m in 1 year , so shut the hell up young man ...
My happiness be say, nah buhari and the suffering he brought on people like u go kee u tongue
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by EndBuhariNow(m): 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2021
Besk:

this is my fifth years abroad, and in this 5 years I never skip depositing $2k I know no wetin I won use am do to my nigeria domicile account, lemme not just give u blood pressure with my local account here, just calculate $2k multiply to 60 months multiply it to current exchange of dollars in Nigeria u will know am not doing bad at my age.. dey there dey shout sai baba and sai Tinubu when ur mates are making it out there, u dey wait the time i go come back so u go send ur hungry looking brothers to come and hijack me... Ode... suffer suffer head undecided
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by gawu1: 5:49pm On Sep 20, 2021
kingthreat:
APC is now the new national party. Instead of Buhari bettering Nigeria, he was simply solidifying his party. My own is that that brown-teeth cocaine user or that uncharismatic pastor should not be president of Nigeria. Give me Akinwunmi Adesina or Pat Utomi or Donald Duke or Rotimi Amaechi. Only the listed above can prevent an oncoming revolution in the next few years in the country
Has it ever been given somebody before?
Encourage your preferred candidates to put up themselves for the position. Then you can start campaigning for them.
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by Besk: 7:22pm On Sep 20, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
this is my fifth years abroad, and in this 5 years I never skip depositing $2k I know no wetin I won use am do to my nigeria domicile account, lemme not just give u blood pressure with my local account here, just calculate $2k multiply to 60 months multiply it to current exchange of dollars in Nigeria u will know am not doing bad at my age.. dey there dey shout sai baba and sai Tinubu when ur mates are making it out there, u dey wait the time i go come back so u go send ur hungry looking brothers to come and hijack me... Ode... suffer suffer head undecided

This guy is really dumb. His life is me me me me me me. More from him: me me me me I made money I made #200 I built a house, etc, I slept with this girl, I slept with that girl, etc. That’s your life and it shows you’re not just useless and a lowlife.

You are so cheap and everyone is laughing at you.
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by Besk: 7:24pm On Sep 20, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
Yes 2k dollars is the list I deposit to my Nigeria account every month just to keep it afloat, if they put all ur family members together they no fit get 1m in 1 year , so shut the hell up young man ...
My happiness be say, nah buhari and the suffering he brought on people like u go kee u tongue

$2k every month? And that’s what all your noise and your security+cleaning job abroad gives you and because of that you won’t let the world rest? Seriously

Your daftness knows no limits.
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by UchenduOkolie: 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
maybe mama Don come back u Don see food chop that's why u a exhibiting all these energy now... stop fooling ur silly self nah ur mate here dey knack $5k every month after Expense, keep eating mama thank you tongue

Thunder faya dat ya stupid mouth. 419 like you. EFCC should start investigating you. Big ewu with no common sense
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by UchenduOkolie: 7:29pm On Sep 20, 2021
EndBuhariNow:

15 years abroad and it is 2k you deposit in bank every month. What about those who deposit 5k, 10k every month and just went abroad 5 years ago? Bia what should those people do. Thunder will fire your stupid stinking gutter. Common sense you no get. Your sense is inside your yansh
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by kingthreat(m): 10:14pm On Sep 20, 2021
gawu1:

Has it ever been given somebody before?
Encourage your preferred candidates to put up themselves for the position. Then you can start campaigning for them.

True though.
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by EndBuhariNow(m): 11:13pm On Sep 20, 2021
UchenduOkolie:

15 years abroad and it is 2k you deposit in bank every month. What about those who deposit 5k, 10k every month and just went abroad 5 years ago? Bia what should those people do. Thunder will fire your stupid stinking gutter. Common sense you no get. Your sense is inside your yansh
the funniest part is that, hunger has turned ur sight to something else that you couldn't read again, abeg fifth year and fifteen come become same thing I just gave u a tip of the eyebag what I had in my piggybank, no need to rattle words with someone hunger is smelting in Nigeria.. hahahahaha I will be here wishing all of unah rip, its either fulani herdsmen kill unah , slay bullet from police or hunger go do ùnah smack down tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Military Gets Two Boeing 747 Jets Loaded With Weapons / Before Parents Start Eating Their Kids - VANGUARD / Ahmad Lawan: Why The Senate Will Pass Buhari’s $29.9 Billion Loan Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.