Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,170 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" (25435 Views)

Uzodimma To Femi Fani-Kayode: You Can't Benefit From Gulak’s Assassination / Regina Fani-Kayode: I’m Still Married To Fani-Kayode / “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by WibusJaga: 10:04am On Sep 17, 2021
Judas of Oduduwa
grin
Re: Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by uchwar1: 10:05am On Sep 17, 2021
Reno will soon join APC
Re: Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by michoim(m): 10:06am On Sep 17, 2021
What a trash talk from Reno Omokri. If somebody calls someone his brother, can't they have divergent political views? Even twin blood brothers do have divergent views on various issues...
Re: Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by bobowaja(m): 10:06am On Sep 17, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Mumus are they not aware that politics is a very dirty game? Useless so called Secessionists, Biafra, Oduduwa my foot.
You have some personal stuffs you have to resolve. So much hate and spite.
Re: Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by Myhusband(m): 10:07am On Sep 17, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Don’t mind those 2 Mumu Secessionist in prison right now, maybe now igboho will know that his so called Oduduwa members are amongst the greatest betrayers in the history of Nigeria, instead na Hausa Fulani the Hypocrite was focusing on? Whilst the demons are in the same room wining & dining with him. Ie, read how Akintola & Remi Fani Kayode betrayed Chief Awolowo & sent him to prison, MKO Abiola another good example.

worry about your region that's in the hand of Terrorist, I don't know why you Northerners are so dumb

you will leave major issue to be addressing misplace priorities. awolowo got betrayed bla bla, how are these going to end banditry and BHT in your region? if them born you well go to farm and see if you won't be a prey of these untrained terrorist

let's worry about the south betraying and their secession but we should leave terrorism reducing North population day by day now? when did you people want to enjoy common sense for once?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by Indispensable85(m): 10:07am On Sep 17, 2021
How does his defection connect to igboho and kanu? Sharap dia......
Or are you telling us that igboho and kanu are pdp leaders?
Re: Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by fredoooooo: 10:08am On Sep 17, 2021
Mumu omokriminal grin
Simply because he didn't share same view as yours you started foaming for mouth ..
All of una dey mad ... grin
Re: Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by desiredhome: 10:09am On Sep 17, 2021
Grace001:
They (Kanu and igboho) allowed FFK to push them because them be MUMU men.

Nigeria masses don’t worth fighting and dying for, FFK knew these that’s why he tread wisely. And fake applaud Kanu and igboho ginger them to their down fall.

Now he is rolling with Buhari and co, I hope future activist have learnt from this.
Nigerians are their own enemy.....
It's very easy to destroy a thing than to build.....
Re: Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by uchwar1: 10:11am On Sep 17, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]
Backstabbing coward spotted!
I'm a witness to their backstabbing habbit. Those guys are good in what they do

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by techWriter1: 10:14am On Sep 17, 2021
just like his father
Re: Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by ospreywin(m): 10:15am On Sep 17, 2021
Peace be with 9ice wherever he is, he already gave us a hint in one of his songs "ORO" about how deceitful and hypocritical FFK is.... 9ice is truly underrated, the first hip hop artist that will mention names of politicians in his song.. Respect to 9ice any day anytime.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by Idiko1: 10:21am On Sep 17, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
I guess also It will help him change the balance in his current account from 2 million Naira, to 2 billion Naira? Mind your own business, the man has about 6 children from Igbo women all under the ages of 10 years old to feed.

I guess FFK's defection to APC is your business to mind. What a dolt. There are many goons from northern or western region of Nigeria who had children more than FFK who had defected from one party to another. One wonders why you based your issue on the children of FFK.
Re: Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by Truvelisback(m): 10:22am On Sep 17, 2021
He is fighting 4 his belly.
Re: Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by chrismastre5(m): 10:23am On Sep 17, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Don’t mind those 2 Mumu Secessionist in prison right now, maybe now igboho will know that his so called Oduduwa members are amongst the greatest betrayers in the history of Nigeria, instead na Hausa Fulani the Hypocrite was focusing on? Whilst the demons are in the same room wining & dining with him. Ie, read how Akintola & Remi Fani Kayode betrayed Chief Awolowo & sent him to prison, MKO Abiola another good example.
if he faces his own people now you all will be crying that he is inflicting hardship on his own people instead of fighting his real enemies. Is this not what is happening in Igbo land where you people will argue that every body has a right to do or say what they want, that everybody can't believe in the same thing, then you wouldn't see it as betrayal.
Re: Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by begge: 10:23am On Sep 17, 2021
The way he always open his bad teeth i knew he always be traitor
Re: Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by Elliotwaveforec: 10:26am On Sep 17, 2021
I knew this guy would betray Igboho; Igboho too is too gullible for my liking.
Re: Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by nairaman66(m): 10:26am On Sep 17, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Mumus are they not aware that politics is a very dirty game? Useless so called Secessionists, Biafra, Oduduwa my foot.

But when played against your unfounded reality, you will scream to high heavens!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by Iamagoodgirll: 10:27am On Sep 17, 2021
The worst thing one to do is to trust a politician
Re: Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by reuben81: 10:27am On Sep 17, 2021
bammo:
Former Presidential aid of Godluck Jonathan "Reno Omokri" yesterday compared "Fani Kayode who recently defected from PDP to the ruling party APC" on his Instagram page to the Biblical Judas who sold out his master for 30 pieces of Silver .
This man makes a lot of sense,he sold this two men out

https://www.instagram.com/p/CT5Yop6Mbt3/?hl=en
Re: Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by usagee36: 10:31am On Sep 17, 2021
I dont believe these guys anymore. Reno will join soon too.
Re: Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by esdeemiami(m): 10:33am On Sep 17, 2021
I have always suspected him

Charmingrascal:
Fani obviously sold them out

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 17, 2021
Oh damn
Re: Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by shekoduza: 10:37am On Sep 17, 2021
Am not surprise, this is a typical Yoruba Man's life. They can betray you at the 11th hours.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 17, 2021
FFK= Maradona

Re: Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by Ibkhaleel001: 10:39am On Sep 17, 2021
What FFK's defection means is that Wailers have been lying against the APC since 2014
Re: Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by ProfGday(m): 10:39am On Sep 17, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
I fear who nor fear Afonja. Backstabbing cowards!!

Retardinho.... What a waste of spermatozoan
Re: Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by BeardedMeat(m): 10:40am On Sep 17, 2021
ArcFresky:

You are too dumb
Why didn't caution those before him who were insulting Igbos
Re: Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by ProfGday(m): 10:40am On Sep 17, 2021
shekoduza:
Am not surprise, this is a typical Yoruba Man's life. They can betray you at the 11th hours.

Will you shut the septic tank you called mouth up? Stop generalising stupidity
Re: Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 17, 2021
triple996:
Pot calling kettle black.
Pig accusing hayena cheesy
It's a bad day for ipob sympathizers
Bt don't worry when Jonathan switch to apc this Reno mocry will also give reason to support his master. Jus de watch wink

Even Gumi was Shocked ��

Judas of Oduduwa – Sheikh Gumi slams Fani-Kayode over defection to APC ��

Anyway, that you may know the children and descendants of Usman Dan Fodio will never Trust you Oga FFK. They know you're not Stable.

Re: Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by Knows(m): 10:46am On Sep 17, 2021
Omokri might join apc tomorrow, so let’s everybody getat.
Re: Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by Ibkhaleel001: 10:48am On Sep 17, 2021
Reno is angry that his twin brother joined APC. But by the time their B*ayelsa parents join APC too, God will tell him to join APC too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 / People Defy Sit-at-home In Onitsha Anambra, Go About Their Christmas Activities / FG Has Paid $2bn For Second Niger Bridge – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.