Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Naija Man Was Crying Badly On His Wedding Day & His Bride Was Begging Him:video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Man Was Crying Badly On His Wedding Day & His Bride Was Begging Him:video (1900 Views)

Gay F*ck Badly On The Beach Side.(video) / Some Guys Are"masters Of Head", I Couldn't Believe I Was Begging Him To Stop / Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Man Was Crying Badly On His Wedding Day & His Bride Was Begging Him:video by Yomi4reel: 9:54am On Sep 17, 2021
So men behave like small boy and they do not change even when they grow up to become adult. So amazing to see the groom crying badly on his wedding day and you wonder why he was crying.

You can only see the bride crying in her parent’s house because she is leaving her house permanently to stay with her husband house and she can only visit her parent if there is a need for it.

His wife was trying to pet him to stop crying but he continues more and he could not help the situation he was in at the moment.

Watch the video here:https://wahalablog.com/nigerian-man-was-crying-at-his-wedding-while-his-bride-consoling-him-in-front-of-guests/

Re: Naija Man Was Crying Badly On His Wedding Day & His Bride Was Begging Him:video by Ekejoestar(m): 9:56am On Sep 17, 2021
Feminine man and masculine woman

The male gender has been watered down, why and what would make a man with prick between his legs to be crying on his wedding day. Can someone explain to me cos I don't understand.

3 Likes

Re: Naija Man Was Crying Badly On His Wedding Day & His Bride Was Begging Him:video by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 17, 2021
I hate it so much when men cry,I can be mad if I see a man cry gushhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.Please leave the cry for us,is it everything you people want to drag?is sharing of bills not enough already? they want to come and be dragging cry with us again. mtchewww
Re: Naija Man Was Crying Badly On His Wedding Day & His Bride Was Begging Him:video by Sonnobax15(m): 10:00am On Sep 17, 2021
grin
Eyahhhhh....na now bros understand the meaning of wetin he wor enter cheesy

What could be the cause of his tears? Could it be tears of joy? cheesy. Or perhaps he just found out something?

Any way them call am cha,but na only am know why he dey shed tears on his wedding day.....
Re: Naija Man Was Crying Badly On His Wedding Day & His Bride Was Begging Him:video by lilvicky68(m): 10:00am On Sep 17, 2021
Matters of the heart
Re: Naija Man Was Crying Badly On His Wedding Day & His Bride Was Begging Him:video by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 17, 2021
Set of weaklings we have nowadays are simply not worth being called men.

2 Likes

Re: Naija Man Was Crying Badly On His Wedding Day & His Bride Was Begging Him:video by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 17, 2021
Ladies and gentlemen, help me welcome the redpillers
Re: Naija Man Was Crying Badly On His Wedding Day & His Bride Was Begging Him:video by xpressionx(m): 10:07am On Sep 17, 2021
hmmm
Re: Naija Man Was Crying Badly On His Wedding Day & His Bride Was Begging Him:video by BBBmall25: 10:20am On Sep 17, 2021
I can relate
Re: Naija Man Was Crying Badly On His Wedding Day & His Bride Was Begging Him:video by OkuFaba(m): 10:21am On Sep 17, 2021
Either he's a SIMPle man.. Or

He just realized that the wife he ordered is different from the wufe he got

2 Likes

Re: Naija Man Was Crying Badly On His Wedding Day & His Bride Was Begging Him:video by Wawelexy(m): 10:25am On Sep 17, 2021
The bride was even laughing.... U think it's easy to lose ur freedom as a single man? From numerous kpekus to just one kpekus, and no be say the kpekus na tear rubber.... My fellow brotherhood, I join u to in ur weeping..... One man down.
Re: Naija Man Was Crying Badly On His Wedding Day & His Bride Was Begging Him:video by Justbehave(m): 10:27am On Sep 17, 2021
SIMPle man by nature.
Re: Naija Man Was Crying Badly On His Wedding Day & His Bride Was Begging Him:video by Yomi4reel: 4:33pm On Sep 17, 2021
What was the man thinking and why crying?
Re: Naija Man Was Crying Badly On His Wedding Day & His Bride Was Begging Him:video by skywalker240(m): 4:44pm On Sep 17, 2021
Could be he found out something.

could a dog be licking his wife pvssy?
vaginarian, its an innocent question o. grin
Re: Naija Man Was Crying Badly On His Wedding Day & His Bride Was Begging Him:video by Youngpo413: 4:56pm On Sep 17, 2021
He just realised his biggest mistake...
Re: Naija Man Was Crying Badly On His Wedding Day & His Bride Was Begging Him:video by Yomi4reel: 10:45pm On Sep 18, 2021
No wa
Re: Naija Man Was Crying Badly On His Wedding Day & His Bride Was Begging Him:video by bepositive11: 8:49am On Sep 19, 2021
Yomi4reel:
So men behave like small boy and they do not change even when they grow up to become adult. So amazing to see the groom crying badly on his wedding day and you wonder why he was crying.

You can only see the bride crying in her parent’s house because she is leaving her house permanently to stay with her husband house and she can only visit her parent if there is a need for it.

His wife was trying to pet him to stop crying but he continues more and he could not help the situation he was in at the moment.

Watch the video here:https://wahalablog.com/nigerian-man-was-crying-at-his-wedding-while-his-bride-consoling-him-in-front-of-guests/

Men crying is not a bad thing. There's a difference between men crying and boy crying. This one is a boy crying
Re: Naija Man Was Crying Badly On His Wedding Day & His Bride Was Begging Him:video by GodisableTrade: 7:22pm On Nov 15, 2021
Mum pinkin
Re: Naija Man Was Crying Badly On His Wedding Day & His Bride Was Begging Him:video by Godada(m): 7:27pm On Nov 15, 2021

It's SIMPly easy to see who wears the pants in that marriage.

Redpiller or not, that's a disgusting sight, make no mistake about that.

How can a man be weeping profusely like a baby who is about to separated from the mummy on his first day at school.

**Spits in disgust**
Re: Naija Man Was Crying Badly On His Wedding Day & His Bride Was Begging Him:video by Amebogossip: 4:15pm On Jan 16, 2022
How men are too emotional?

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That Many Girls Are Stubborn? / The Day You Were Served Breakfast / Please Who Know The Name Of This And How Much They Sell It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.