Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Why Is It That Many Girls Are Stubborn? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Many Girls Are Stubborn? (1899 Views)

Why Does "Visit Me" Sound Like Sex To Many Girls?!! / Why Are So Many Girls On Inmessage For Hookup? / How Many Girls Have You Bleeped Since You Were Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Many Girls Are Stubborn? by Havesomesense(m): 10:07pm On Nov 24, 2021
Don't get too familiar with Nigerian girls many of them are stubborn.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Many Girls Are Stubborn? by Boogyman557: 10:21pm On Nov 24, 2021
Holly Gram cool SMOKE WEED u go UNDERSTAND Dem better. WTF MAN
Re: Why Is It That Many Girls Are Stubborn? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 24, 2021
Girls are naturally stubborn smiley cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Many Girls Are Stubborn? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 24, 2021
Maybe because you lack good manner of approach and poor communication skills

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Many Girls Are Stubborn? by Danielkelly: 10:27pm On Nov 24, 2021
Iyaebe:
meaning!??

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Many Girls Are Stubborn? by Danielkelly: 10:28pm On Nov 24, 2021
Beebah2000:
Girls are naturally stubborn smiley cheesy
FOR INSTANCE YOU.
Re: Why Is It That Many Girls Are Stubborn? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 24, 2021
Danielkelly:
meaning!??
You are your own problems

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Many Girls Are Stubborn? by Danielkelly: 10:32pm On Nov 24, 2021
Iyaebe:
You are your own problems
as in how?!
Re: Why Is It That Many Girls Are Stubborn? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 24, 2021
Danielkelly:
FOR INSTANCE YOU.
Hmmm
Wetin I do you na? undecided
Re: Why Is It That Many Girls Are Stubborn? by Danielkelly: 10:38pm On Nov 24, 2021
Beebah2000:
Hmmm Wetin I do you na? undecided
Hmmm i don!'t understand !undecided
Re: Why Is It That Many Girls Are Stubborn? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 24, 2021
Danielkelly:
Hmmm i don!'t understand !undecided
just forget about it, because your chicken brain no go understand me if I explain am again. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Many Girls Are Stubborn? by Danielkelly: 10:49pm On Nov 24, 2021
Beebah2000:
just forget about it, because your chicken brain no go understand me if I explain am again. tongue tongue
your mouth like chicken bick, don't think i will chase you like cork who wants to rape hen, let pass.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Many Girls Are Stubborn? by helinues: 10:56pm On Nov 24, 2021
Kettle...

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Many Girls Are Stubborn? by Jorby(m): 10:57pm On Nov 24, 2021
That's because you aren't a high valued man. Become invaluable and earn respect from both the male and the female gender. Build yourself and become a high value male. See women for who they are stop giving them preferential treatment and do not expect much from people(male or female)

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Many Girls Are Stubborn? by Havesomesense(m): 10:59pm On Nov 24, 2021
Iyaebe:

I know you are also stubborn.
Re: Why Is It That Many Girls Are Stubborn? by Havesomesense(m): 11:04pm On Nov 24, 2021
Jorby:
That's because you aren't a high valued man. Become invaluable and earn respect from both the male and the female gender. Build yourself and become a high value male. See women for who they are stop giving them preferential treatment and do not expect much from people(male or female)
Lol, who told you I'm not a high value man.
The issue is my girlfriend is just stubborn.
Re: Why Is It That Many Girls Are Stubborn? by Southernigbo: 7:25am On Nov 25, 2021
Those of u saying that girls are naturally stubborn have probably never met nor interacted with northern beauties. Girls from kwara to kogi, kd, Kano, borno and sokoto states are super cool, obedient, highly submissive and above all so decent, shy,religious and make good wives FC
Re: Why Is It That Many Girls Are Stubborn? by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 25, 2021
Danielkelly:
your mouth like chicken bick, don't think i will chase you like cork who wants to rape hen, let pass.
blah blah blah. You too dey make noise tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Many Girls Are Stubborn? by Danielkelly: 12:25pm On Nov 25, 2021
Beebah2000:
blah blah blah. You too dey make noise tongue
do you mean i should stop.
I will.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Many Girls Are Stubborn? by dan9ice(m): 12:28pm On Nov 25, 2021
Especially those short girls that looks like fire extinguisher, their stubbornness na another level

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Many Girls Are Stubborn? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 25, 2021
Danielkelly:
do you mean i should stop.
I will.
lol, just joking with you. smiley
Continue ooo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Many Girls Are Stubborn? by Cholls(m): 2:05pm On Nov 25, 2021
Beebah2000:
Continue ooo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Many Girls Are Stubborn? by Danielkelly: 2:34pm On Nov 25, 2021
.._
Re: Why Is It That Many Girls Are Stubborn? by Mayohl: 2:36pm On Nov 25, 2021
Danielkelly:
as in how?!
I sight you cruise catcher

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Many Girls Are Stubborn? by Danielkelly: 2:42pm On Nov 25, 2021
Beebah2000:
Continue ooo cheesy
I observe these beautiful funny facts about Beebah2000
you an extrovert in nature and a social butterfly,
you like to have NaUghTy and crazy fun
luv 2 leaf by ur own rules dou not a perfect person, you got Wit and great sense of humor.
I kind of girl that love to laugh and whine.
perrsimist buth enthusiast.
A Typical nature of western ladies...
Re: Why Is It That Many Girls Are Stubborn? by Danielkelly: 2:43pm On Nov 25, 2021
Mayohl:
I sight you cruise catcher
i am a good godly child smiley.
Re: Why Is It That Many Girls Are Stubborn? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 25, 2021
Danielkelly:
I observe you an extrovert and social butterfly, like to have fun and live by your own rules dou not a perfect person, you got with and great sense of humor. I kind of girl that love to laugh and whine.
perrsimist buth enthusiast. typical nature of western ladies.
lol grin grin grin
I am an introvert tongue tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Many Girls Are Stubborn? by Danielkelly: 2:48pm On Nov 25, 2021
Beebah2000:
lol grin grin grin I am an introvert tongue tongue grin
smiley see that mouth like inverter, i just hope you are not too short.
Re: Why Is It That Many Girls Are Stubborn? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 25, 2021
Danielkelly:
smiley
see that
mouth like inverter,
i just hope you
are not too short.
nope, I am not short tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Many Girls Are Stubborn? by oofjm: 3:04pm On Nov 25, 2021
you cannot view this forum a day without..."why are girls....so on...simp complain everyday...
Re: Why Is It That Many Girls Are Stubborn? by Danielkelly: 3:15pm On Nov 25, 2021
Beebah2000:
nope, I am not short tongue tongue
tongue tongue hmmnm
okay ...oo
just don't be taller than me be4 some will think dat your my elder sister.

(1) (2) (Reply)

May God Help Men! / Wants Marriage,but Am Not Ready. / Is Divorce Forbidden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.