Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Kenya Girl Who Begged For School Fees On The Streets Gets Scholarship (Pix) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kenya Girl Who Begged For School Fees On The Streets Gets Scholarship (Pix) (37604 Views)

Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief / The Ridiculous Fees On Rivers State University Portal / Overall 4th Best Candidate In The 2019 UTME Gets Scholarship (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Girl Who Begged For School Fees On The Streets Gets Scholarship (Pix) by Agbebakun22: 4:58pm On Sep 17, 2021
saphiere:
I'm so emotional right now. This thread has made me to fall in love with my self once more. I love my gender so much. God bless every female out there struggling to make it in life.

May God Almighty always come to our aid IJN

Mumu girl no be same men u hate still give her the scholarship.. I just dey pity the idiot man weh go make move to marry u, u might end up giving him trouble till he die untimely..
Re: Kenya Girl Who Begged For School Fees On The Streets Gets Scholarship (Pix) by vickydevoka(m): 4:59pm On Sep 17, 2021
GuyWise:

Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

You love your gender? But you didn't appreciate the gender that gave her the scholarship?
Give that useless gal n feminist bigger slap
Re: Kenya Girl Who Begged For School Fees On The Streets Gets Scholarship (Pix) by Lewisdinho(m): 5:03pm On Sep 17, 2021
Amen
saphiere:
I'm so emotional right now. This thread has made me to fall in love with my self once more. I love my gender so much. God bless every female out there struggling to make it in life.

Re: Kenya Girl Who Begged For School Fees On The Streets Gets Scholarship (Pix) by 1972xy: 5:04pm On Sep 17, 2021
I am so happy with her...God bless everyone that says " yes" to her education.
I am so relief.
Re: Kenya Girl Who Begged For School Fees On The Streets Gets Scholarship (Pix) by kingsceedon(m): 5:05pm On Sep 17, 2021
Beautiful Black Angel, The God of the kiss poor has answered your prayers, cheers up and wiped your tears

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Girl Who Begged For School Fees On The Streets Gets Scholarship (Pix) by kingsceedon(m): 5:10pm On Sep 17, 2021
GuyWise:

Givers never lack, one day I will surprise Nlanders and share 100k to those in need.

A young millionaire is here.

God will answer your prayers
Re: Kenya Girl Who Begged For School Fees On The Streets Gets Scholarship (Pix) by VTJN(m): 5:11pm On Sep 17, 2021
saphiere:

Amen!

Please ignore anyone quoting you wrongly
Re: Kenya Girl Who Begged For School Fees On The Streets Gets Scholarship (Pix) by Echoban: 5:35pm On Sep 17, 2021
saphiere:

Check well u go see say na one male dominated scheme come to her aid..
Re: Kenya Girl Who Begged For School Fees On The Streets Gets Scholarship (Pix) by Lamasta(m): 5:45pm On Sep 17, 2021
GuyWise:

Givers never lack, one day I will surprise Nlanders and share 100k to those in need.

Odogwu you are welcome grin
Re: Kenya Girl Who Begged For School Fees On The Streets Gets Scholarship (Pix) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 17, 2021
Hemanwel:
That is the power of the social media.

BTW:

Sunday Igboho has won his case against the federal government of Arewa/Fulani/Bandits/Herdsmen.

In Davido voice "20 billion for the accountee".
Re: Kenya Girl Who Begged For School Fees On The Streets Gets Scholarship (Pix) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 17, 2021
Nyanabo:
:oIf I knew the way I wouldnt have asked undecided

I can saw
Re: Kenya Girl Who Begged For School Fees On The Streets Gets Scholarship (Pix) by Gfskw: 8:03pm On Sep 17, 2021
Good
Re: Kenya Girl Who Begged For School Fees On The Streets Gets Scholarship (Pix) by FashionCookie(f): 8:20pm On Sep 17, 2021
New meme loading...
Re: Kenya Girl Who Begged For School Fees On The Streets Gets Scholarship (Pix) by IbileIfe: 8:25pm On Sep 17, 2021
Re: Kenya Girl Who Begged For School Fees On The Streets Gets Scholarship (Pix) by 9zcollins(m): 8:38pm On Sep 17, 2021
GuyWise:

baba make I drop aza
Re: Kenya Girl Who Begged For School Fees On The Streets Gets Scholarship (Pix) by LordErrk: 9:36pm On Sep 17, 2021
saphiere:

Omooo. I really pity the guy who'll later marry you oooo. Baba no go even know wetin him use leg enter
Re: Kenya Girl Who Begged For School Fees On The Streets Gets Scholarship (Pix) by Bamzyriches451: 10:43pm On Sep 17, 2021
Congratulations to the young baby girl
Re: Kenya Girl Who Begged For School Fees On The Streets Gets Scholarship (Pix) by Rocktation(f): 12:25am On Sep 18, 2021
If you never try, you'll never know.
Re: Kenya Girl Who Begged For School Fees On The Streets Gets Scholarship (Pix) by Ameduedwin: 4:43am On Sep 18, 2021
thank God for her.
Re: Kenya Girl Who Begged For School Fees On The Streets Gets Scholarship (Pix) by OutisComputers7: 6:24am On Sep 18, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Shut up
I know you’re brainless
Re: Kenya Girl Who Begged For School Fees On The Streets Gets Scholarship (Pix) by dnawah(m): 6:36am On Sep 18, 2021
saphiere:

the good ones or the bad ones?
Re: Kenya Girl Who Begged For School Fees On The Streets Gets Scholarship (Pix) by EcheijaOne(m): 7:00am On Sep 18, 2021
��
Looking for a way to make extra money on university campus? You can easily just start a business of selling stuff on your campus.

So If you're a student on any campus in Nigeria, I want to show you a way to sell the items faster and much easier.

You see we created this online marketplace for students on campus so we can easily sell our used items or even new items (for those of us into the business)

It is very easy to post an item for sale on the website, so you can visit www.percampus.com today and start selling right away.

��

Re: Kenya Girl Who Begged For School Fees On The Streets Gets Scholarship (Pix) by emmyileri(m): 7:12am On Sep 18, 2021
Some girls will prefer to be sleeping with men to raise money, some will join bad gangs with the excuse of no money to pay school fees etc this girl has a bright future ahead of her and I pray God help her to realize it
Re: Kenya Girl Who Begged For School Fees On The Streets Gets Scholarship (Pix) by Poleski: 7:26am On Sep 18, 2021
If she did this in any street in Nigeria, she would probably be raped or used in ritual. That's how bad this country has become.
Re: Kenya Girl Who Begged For School Fees On The Streets Gets Scholarship (Pix) by Tijani009: 9:28am On Sep 18, 2021
saphiere:

for your event coverage abeg contact me on 081#65#84#22#10, videography and photography thanks
Re: Kenya Girl Who Begged For School Fees On The Streets Gets Scholarship (Pix) by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 18, 2021
OutisComputers7:

I know you’re brainless

Disposed
Re: Kenya Girl Who Begged For School Fees On The Streets Gets Scholarship (Pix) by Xman12345goat: 10:04am On Sep 18, 2021
Vagina people getting what they want
Re: Kenya Girl Who Begged For School Fees On The Streets Gets Scholarship (Pix) by BluntCrazeMan: 3:11am On Sep 19, 2021
saphiere:
lalasticlala come and see tears of joy. May we all cry this kind cry IJN
Then, go and stand on the street and beg first

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Approves Buses For SUGs Nationwide, Rejects Arbitrary Increase Of Fees / Uniabuja Releases 2009/2010 Merit, Supplementary And 3rd Batch Admission List. / Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.