Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Kenya Girl Who Begged For School Fees On The Streets Gets Scholarship (Pix) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kenya Girl Who Begged For School Fees On The Streets Gets Scholarship (Pix) (37605 Views)

Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief / The Ridiculous Fees On Rivers State University Portal / Overall 4th Best Candidate In The 2019 UTME Gets Scholarship (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Girl Who Begged For School Fees On The Streets Gets Scholarship (Pix) by advanceDNA: 3:01pm On Sep 17, 2021
saphiere:
Let me educate you small boy.

It was a family who gave her the scholarship not a man. Last time I checked, Family means 'a group' not 'a male'.

A family..?? Na so u hate men reach??
Re: Kenya Girl Who Begged For School Fees On The Streets Gets Scholarship (Pix) by advanceDNA: 3:03pm On Sep 17, 2021
Bluesea95:
100% visa application guaranteed 6SLOTS AVAILABLE HURRY NOW AND CALL 090:36:72:06:99 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
This is an opportunity to apply for Two years U.S.A, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, SOUTH KOREA and any other country working visa; for both
Family and single packages.
Note : NO DOWN PAYMENT UNTIL visa IS OUT AND Payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. PLEASE ONLY INTERESTED PERSONS CAN
CONTACT/WHATSAPP US ON 090:36:72:06:99

But we will still pay for application abi??..like small money wey no pass 50k..

All na format wey don stale....
Try another format...people don know about this one...
Re: Kenya Girl Who Begged For School Fees On The Streets Gets Scholarship (Pix) by WaffenSS(m): 3:04pm On Sep 17, 2021
Cue the copycats in 3...2....
Re: Kenya Girl Who Begged For School Fees On The Streets Gets Scholarship (Pix) by dingbang(m): 3:05pm On Sep 17, 2021
saphiere:
I'm so emotional right now. This thread has made me to fall in love with my self once more. I love my gender so much. God bless every female out there struggling to make it in life.

May God Almighty always come to our aid IJN
didnt you not thank the man too? Fish!
Re: Kenya Girl Who Begged For School Fees On The Streets Gets Scholarship (Pix) by foreverproduct: 3:05pm On Sep 17, 2021
Wow praise God for her. God bless that family and all who came to her rescue.
Re: Kenya Girl Who Begged For School Fees On The Streets Gets Scholarship (Pix) by Freeeanijor: 3:08pm On Sep 17, 2021
Isupaefugbemi00:
She fit nor know book o.
She just wan make person waste cash.
She no need to know book but to know exactly what she needs to leave poverty. EDUCATION!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Girl Who Begged For School Fees On The Streets Gets Scholarship (Pix) by WaffenSS(m): 3:09pm On Sep 17, 2021
saphiere:

It was a family who gave her the scholarship not a man. Last time I checked, Family means 'a group' not 'a male'.

I wonder which man it was that so broke your heart that you're wallowing so pitifully in your eternal misery.

Did your ex damage your pussy beyond all recovery and left?

Is your dad a terrible father?

Or are you the product of a thousand fathers and your mum doesn't know who's who among them?

Do you have sexually abusive uncles?

Whatever it was, you've a small piece of my empathy.
Re: Kenya Girl Who Begged For School Fees On The Streets Gets Scholarship (Pix) by Nyanabo(m): 3:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
She was big enough to sell her body for that fund, but she resisted the temptations to do such evil. Nice one, I see her going places.

In other news which direction is this ship called Nigeria heading to? We have been moving in a circular motion for a while now. Which way forward? Someone with answer please reply me.
Re: Kenya Girl Who Begged For School Fees On The Streets Gets Scholarship (Pix) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 17, 2021
I said this tin yesterday when I saw this thread

And this proves that GOD REALLY ANSWERS PRAYERS NO MATTER WHAT

Congratulations to her
Re: Kenya Girl Who Begged For School Fees On The Streets Gets Scholarship (Pix) by Bmaster(m): 3:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
shocked

LoL...
If truly she is wise enough,
Let her invest the remaining of her money into crypto,
Before the end of her high school days,she will be singing only melodious songs...

If only she's wise enough
Re: Kenya Girl Who Begged For School Fees On The Streets Gets Scholarship (Pix) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
Nyanabo:
She was big enough to sell her body for that fund, but she resisted the temptations to do such evil. Nice one, I see her going places.

In other news which direction is this ship called Nigeria heading to? We have been moving in a circular motion for a while now. Which way forward? Someone with answer please reply me.

Why u dont show us the way since FAILUREHARI AND HIS COHORTS couldnot
Re: Kenya Girl Who Begged For School Fees On The Streets Gets Scholarship (Pix) by justking(m): 3:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
Beautiful
Re: Kenya Girl Who Begged For School Fees On The Streets Gets Scholarship (Pix) by Lighthammer(m): 3:21pm On Sep 17, 2021
saphiere:

words devoid of wisdom as usual..man hater

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Girl Who Begged For School Fees On The Streets Gets Scholarship (Pix) by jaxxy(m): 3:23pm On Sep 17, 2021
Why isn’t there free good education?
Re: Kenya Girl Who Begged For School Fees On The Streets Gets Scholarship (Pix) by Nonexisting1: 3:27pm On Sep 17, 2021
Seeing the "future is shemail" miscreant opening a thread like this, I thought the philanthropist who helped the poor school girl was a woman or are men no longer scum?
Re: Kenya Girl Who Begged For School Fees On The Streets Gets Scholarship (Pix) by Godispeace: 3:29pm On Sep 17, 2021
senseless post, which gender head a family ??
saphiere:

Re: Kenya Girl Who Begged For School Fees On The Streets Gets Scholarship (Pix) by Nyanabo(m): 3:31pm On Sep 17, 2021
:oIf I knew the way I wouldnt have asked undecided

KingDest7:

Why u dont show us the way since FAILUREHARI AND HIS COHORTS couldnot
Re: Kenya Girl Who Begged For School Fees On The Streets Gets Scholarship (Pix) by DimIsaac10(m): 3:39pm On Sep 17, 2021
Imagine someone calling another a small boy!!! Chai... This life get as it be... We should learn to respect people no matter what.
Re: Kenya Girl Who Begged For School Fees On The Streets Gets Scholarship (Pix) by BlueAir: 3:40pm On Sep 17, 2021
sad Person wey dey ment codedly
GuyWise:

Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

You love your gender? But you didn't appreciate the gender that gave her the scholarship?
Re: Kenya Girl Who Begged For School Fees On The Streets Gets Scholarship (Pix) by Benrosaria(m): 3:50pm On Sep 17, 2021
HellVictorinho:

How did you know she will not get a job?

Cause her parent no sabi IM lolol
Re: Kenya Girl Who Begged For School Fees On The Streets Gets Scholarship (Pix) by Bahamas95(m): 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2021
So happy for her, I felt for her yesterday.

She is a very courageous girl, she didn't allow shame stop her.....I know say some of her class/schoolmates go dey laugh her but story don change now.
Re: Kenya Girl Who Begged For School Fees On The Streets Gets Scholarship (Pix) by Burgerlomo: 4:01pm On Sep 17, 2021
I got a little bit teary eyed while looking at the girl pictures, how I wish I can sponsor her to Harvard.
Re: Kenya Girl Who Begged For School Fees On The Streets Gets Scholarship (Pix) by OdenKelechi(m): 4:12pm On Sep 17, 2021
Thank God
Re: Kenya Girl Who Begged For School Fees On The Streets Gets Scholarship (Pix) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 17, 2021
grin grin grin you don see burnt plantain before?
Geedy:
Life is all about risk,
Na to try my own version remain. Maybe to look for transformer to climb gringringringringrin
Re: Kenya Girl Who Begged For School Fees On The Streets Gets Scholarship (Pix) by Tats(m): 4:30pm On Sep 17, 2021
GuyWise:

Givers never lack, one day I will surprise Nlanders and share 100k to those in need.

A young millionaire is here.

That's good.

How would you identify genuine Nairalanders in need and how can one give anonymously?
Re: Kenya Girl Who Begged For School Fees On The Streets Gets Scholarship (Pix) by xcuggsm(m): 4:36pm On Sep 17, 2021
doneback04:
What a fine girl, chai life is really unfair to people sometimes, some have while some don't have
If it's in Nigeria our randy musicians like Davido, Wizkid and Tuface will be dragging on who will be the one to give her belle! cry sad
Re: Kenya Girl Who Begged For School Fees On The Streets Gets Scholarship (Pix) by Lightorder: 4:51pm On Sep 17, 2021
Struggling to hold back tears. God came through for her at last
Re: Kenya Girl Who Begged For School Fees On The Streets Gets Scholarship (Pix) by Lightorder: 4:55pm On Sep 17, 2021
GuyWise:

You love your gender? But you didn't appreciate the gender that gave her the scholarship?
feminism = inferiority complex . This is lightorder’s principle
Re: Kenya Girl Who Begged For School Fees On The Streets Gets Scholarship (Pix) by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:57pm On Sep 17, 2021
GuyWise:

I swear that girl kolo na another level entirely grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uniabuja Releases 2009/2010 Merit, Supplementary And 3rd Batch Admission List. / Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) / "Hope For Chibok Girls" Drone An ABU Physics Student Made As His Project - PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.