Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,605 members, 7,958,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:20 AM

How Simps Are Making Girls Feel Too Special. (picture) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Simps Are Making Girls Feel Too Special. (picture) (8225 Views)

Don’t Kill Yourself Over Any Lady That Feels She’s Too Special,Here Is Why / SIMPS Are Useless!! See The Amount Of Simps In This Onlyfans Wh0re's Dm. [photo] / Ways Girls Feel When Their Boyfriend Touch Their Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Simps Are Making Girls Feel Too Special. (picture) by Olumighty123(m): 4:58pm On Sep 17, 2021
One even said she could put her tits on his destiny, he is not using it again, weyre wa sad
Re: How Simps Are Making Girls Feel Too Special. (picture) by Jamesbiodun(m): 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2021
Bleep shit, me that I have phobia for love grin I may like the girl now, you do rubbish I am off angry
Keep your love to your fuckin self, youbcan only love yourself
Re: How Simps Are Making Girls Feel Too Special. (picture) by Bashnigga(m): 5:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
That mumu said he's not using his destiny again o, hahahaha
Re: How Simps Are Making Girls Feel Too Special. (picture) by SunshineHQ(m): 5:16pm On Sep 17, 2021
obinna58:
Fear guys like this, open simping is a troll and trap. Believe me this guys are the true redpill gamers, they know what bitches want.
those guys arent simps. they are regular twitter users fighting for recognition(baby/upcoming influncer) and fame and they knw stuffs like this and blantant lies, and trolling gets the job done. take it from a chronic twitter

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Simps Are Making Girls Feel Too Special. (picture) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 17, 2021
Wow her armpit is so clear than his future, that must be an edited post, a dude can't say such.
Re: How Simps Are Making Girls Feel Too Special. (picture) by muller101(m): 5:48pm On Sep 17, 2021
And one idiot there wants to come back as bra. grin who gave birth to these things.

3 Likes

Re: How Simps Are Making Girls Feel Too Special. (picture) by JOACHINpedro: 6:01pm On Sep 17, 2021
GuyWise:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

The other one wants to be bra and not human.

I see nothing serious in women, those breast his talking about now if he is shown the same breast in the next ten years he will just spit and walk away.

He didn't even pray to be the breast but the bra....angry angry angry
Na we guys cause am.
I often hear guys calling their fellow guys 'bra',
even on this forum.
Re: How Simps Are Making Girls Feel Too Special. (picture) by neyoohhh: 6:09pm On Sep 17, 2021
undecided
Re: How Simps Are Making Girls Feel Too Special. (picture) by Alusiizizi(m): 6:44pm On Sep 17, 2021
Mr100Dollars:
Simping is a very bad and dangerous disease, this guys are the reason girls are feeling too special. I can't imagine my relative or someone close to me doing this, i will just off his teeths.

And such an ugly, over-madeup bitch for that matter. At any rate, simps will be simps. That's why they are called simps, how can one expect more from them.

1 Like

Re: How Simps Are Making Girls Feel Too Special. (picture) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Pussy asss niggarrrs and simps everywhere

I can't even remember when last I tell a woman that I love her ...not to talk of all these unnecessary and simpleton talk
okay

You will very soon
Re: How Simps Are Making Girls Feel Too Special. (picture) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 17, 2021
cheesy grin

The comments tho smiley

A man was meant to complement a woman
That's it
Re: How Simps Are Making Girls Feel Too Special. (picture) by tosaino95(m): 7:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
Jamesbiodun:
Bleep shit, me that I have phobia for love grin I may like the girl now, you do rubbish I am off angry
Keep your love to your fuckin self, youbcan only love yourself
A girl once once told me she can't love me than herself the mumu me that time couldn't code on-time but now i agree because me self can't love any girl than myself.
A word every man need to know.

4 Likes

Re: How Simps Are Making Girls Feel Too Special. (picture) by Hungrychicken(m): 7:59pm On Sep 17, 2021
The one wey talk say hin no dey use him destiny again, na him funny pass.

2 Likes

Re: How Simps Are Making Girls Feel Too Special. (picture) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2021
Someone actually wants to turn to tissue paper for an evening newspaper to be using and cleaning nyash cry

Chai, I yaff seen it all
Re: How Simps Are Making Girls Feel Too Special. (picture) by Angela62: 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2021
If I like a guy and he recite any resemblance of these comments, my feelings will die off magically and will be impossible to resurrect. You don't degrade yourself to compliment, because it sends a message that you do not respect yourself, making it impossible for me to do so.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Simps Are Making Girls Feel Too Special. (picture) by SenecaTheYonger: 9:01pm On Sep 17, 2021
We need to wage war on ever single one of those commenters.

Those are the real OG simps not even the guys on Nairaland.

This is one of the reasons I want Twitter to remain banned in Nigerian. Some of those comments make me sick. Like how can you debase yourself like that because of smelling Toto wey one guy don bang finish?

Gosh those bois probably had mother’s that loved and nurtured them only to throw it all away at the sight of a digitally enhanced picture.

Truth is that I’ve never seen any girl that look the way they do on social media in real life. Everyone still looks basic in real life but on social media they look like something else

9 Likes

Re: How Simps Are Making Girls Feel Too Special. (picture) by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:25pm On Sep 17, 2021
obinna58:
Fear guys like this, open simping is a troll and trap. Believe me this guys are the true redpill gamers, they know what bitches want.

I disagree. A woman should see you as a real man from the start. You don't need to trick her to sleep with her. You have to make her wish she was your priceless jewel. Belittling yourself for a woman is pure Simping.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Simps Are Making Girls Feel Too Special. (picture) by obinna58(m): 10:31pm On Sep 17, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

I disagree. A woman should see you as a real man from the start. You don't need to trick her to sleep with her. You have to make her wish she was your priceless jewel. Belittling yourself for a woman is pure Simping.
A real man lol I hope your real man definition doesn't imply being James bond cos even lion plays with antelope
Who said anything about tricking her for sex
Belittle? It's a troll, extreme appreciation for something little.

2 Likes

Re: How Simps Are Making Girls Feel Too Special. (picture) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 17, 2021
Sense is far from those guys grin
Re: How Simps Are Making Girls Feel Too Special. (picture) by Nwaotu10(m): 11:25pm On Sep 17, 2021
4***kin simps! grin grin
Re: How Simps Are Making Girls Feel Too Special. (picture) by OGWILLS123: 11:39pm On Sep 17, 2021
SunshineHQ:
those guys arent simps. they are regular twitter users fighting for recognition(baby/upcoming influncer) and fame and they knw stuffs like this and blantant lies, and trolling gets the job done. take it from a chronic twitter

If that is the only way to to get fame, then they are
plainly stupid.
By the way, what will they be famous for , stupidity undecided.
And you that also support them.....lipsrsealed.

5 Likes

Re: How Simps Are Making Girls Feel Too Special. (picture) by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:22am On Sep 18, 2021
obinna58:

A real man lol I hope your real man definition doesn't imply being James bond cos even lion plays with antelope
Who said anything about tricking her for sex
Belittle? It's a troll, extreme appreciation for something little.

Want to become tissue paper and bra and hand over your destiny is not extreme appreciation but belittling yourself hoping it pleases a woman.

I don't consider Simps real men.

2 Likes

Re: How Simps Are Making Girls Feel Too Special. (picture) by SunshineHQ(m): 12:29am On Sep 18, 2021
OGWILLS123:

If that is the only way to to get fame, then they are
plainly stupid.
By the way, what will they be famous for , stupidity undecided.
And you that also support them.....lipsrsealed.
na just to build the account. Nothing serious
Re: How Simps Are Making Girls Feel Too Special. (picture) by Nexttpage(m): 12:49am On Sep 18, 2021
It’s all cruise, don’t take it serious grin cheesy
Re: How Simps Are Making Girls Feel Too Special. (picture) by flyingfvck: 2:27am On Sep 18, 2021
Any man that can man up against all odds and add a little courtesy to spice it up, has actually positioned himself to attract the best of whatever he desires in life (women inclusive)

2 Likes

Re: How Simps Are Making Girls Feel Too Special. (picture) by zexy2030(m): 6:19am On Sep 18, 2021
When seeks attention making silly comments to a lady, he SIMPs and will be friendzoned.

2 Likes

Re: How Simps Are Making Girls Feel Too Special. (picture) by Ofadaman(m): 6:54am On Sep 18, 2021
Mother fucking simps,

Death to the simps

3 Likes

Re: How Simps Are Making Girls Feel Too Special. (picture) by kingthreat(m): 7:36am On Sep 18, 2021
All these men should be airlifted to a mountainous desert and left to survive.
Re: How Simps Are Making Girls Feel Too Special. (picture) by Bunmhi(f): 7:51am On Sep 18, 2021
Whether you like it or not y'all niggas are simps. Most of you on NL are just forming hard buh in real life, reverse is the case.
Re: How Simps Are Making Girls Feel Too Special. (picture) by lkillbrokehoes: 7:54am On Sep 18, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Pussy asss niggarrrs and simps everywhere

I can't even remember when last I tell a woman that I love her ...not to talk of all these unnecessary and simpleton talk
I'm really embarrassed on their behalf, fvcking simps

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When She Does Not Call On Your Birthday! / Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members. / The Day I Know Im A Fine Boy (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.