Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,016 members, 7,810,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Don’t Kill Yourself Over Any Lady That Feels She’s Too Special,Here Is Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don’t Kill Yourself Over Any Lady That Feels She’s Too Special,Here Is Why (3413 Views)

How Simps Are Making Girls Feel Too Special. (picture) / Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? / Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Kill Yourself Over Any Lady That Feels She’s Too Special,Here Is Why by kyber(m): 1:47pm On Apr 11, 2023
Ladies feel like the world revolves around them each time they flaunt their beauty and when you approach them,they treat you like shit cause you don’t have money lol.
All the girls I have met during my school days are either selling pepper now or been impregnated with thier beauty no where to be found,don’t be surprised you would turn out to be better than them.

I knew a lady who used to form porch then with her big ass like she was untouchable lol that was 5years ago now nko ? The Ynash has vanished.

Ladies body wash and gets outdated with time and they loose value, that’s why they are trying to look young and too bad the new intakes are taking over .

The girls you lust after today will be washed in a few years to come, don’t kill yourselves guys,you will meet fresh ones later .,… those cute little kids(girls) you see now will grow spontaneously and will be at your beck and call.

Know this and know peace, peace out ✌️

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Kill Yourself Over Any Lady That Feels She’s Too Special,Here Is Why by Kriss216: 1:54pm On Apr 11, 2023
You don leave school wey dem send you dey go snap woman nyash... You go graduate so

13 Likes

Re: Don’t Kill Yourself Over Any Lady That Feels She’s Too Special,Here Is Why by orisa37: 1:55pm On Apr 11, 2023
OFCOURSE PRETTY FEMALES ARE VERY SPECIAL AND WILL NOT WANT YOUR SILLY PRICK TO DABARU THEM.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Kill Yourself Over Any Lady That Feels She’s Too Special,Here Is Why by Caaz: 1:56pm On Apr 11, 2023
Kriss216:
You don leave school wey dem send dey go snap woman nyash... You go graduate so
Make he continue investing in pussy bank,na him go taya.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Kill Yourself Over Any Lady That Feels She’s Too Special,Here Is Why by kyber(m): 1:56pm On Apr 11, 2023
Kriss216:
You don leave school wey dem send dey go snap woman nyash... You go graduate so

Lol we Dey Easter break 😂😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Kill Yourself Over Any Lady That Feels She’s Too Special,Here Is Why by kyber(m): 1:57pm On Apr 11, 2023
orisa37:
OFCOURSE PRETTY FEMALES ARE VERY SPECIAL AND WILL NOT WANT YOUR SILLY PRICK TO DABARU THEM.

They are already dabarued
The reverse is the case bruh
Re: Don’t Kill Yourself Over Any Lady That Feels She’s Too Special,Here Is Why by kyber(m): 1:57pm On Apr 11, 2023
Caaz:

Make he continue investing in pussy bank,na him go taya.

I don’t spend money on that shit
Re: Don’t Kill Yourself Over Any Lady That Feels She’s Too Special,Here Is Why by Caaz: 1:58pm On Apr 11, 2023
undecided
kyber:

I don’t spend money on that shit
Face front,you blab too much.
undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Kill Yourself Over Any Lady That Feels She’s Too Special,Here Is Why by BootyliciousBoy(m): 2:04pm On Apr 11, 2023
hmmmm!

Small nyash wants to shake🙄

1 Like

Re: Don’t Kill Yourself Over Any Lady That Feels She’s Too Special,Here Is Why by Bahamas95(m): 2:17pm On Apr 11, 2023

Re: Don’t Kill Yourself Over Any Lady That Feels She’s Too Special,Here Is Why by Rokiat(f): 2:27pm On Apr 11, 2023
grin grin Lmao the psychology of men is quite funny. Most of them see a beautiful woman they know they can’t get and they just hate her. grin there are some men when they see you and like you but know they can’t have you they get big mad and they will literally hate you and dislike you.

They just hate her guts….they assumed you are up your self right away. Sometimes they try harder not to even check you out or look at you thinking you will now think you are all that……omg the trouble they go through. grin cheesy cheesy

But there are some men that will see a woman and knows she’s attractive and goes “oh she’s attractive” and just keep it moving, they know this don’t cut nothing off their masculinity.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Kill Yourself Over Any Lady That Feels She’s Too Special,Here Is Why by kyber(m): 3:06pm On Apr 11, 2023
Caaz:
undecided
Face front,you blab too much.
undecided undecided undecided undecided

Yenyenyen
Re: Don’t Kill Yourself Over Any Lady That Feels She’s Too Special,Here Is Why by kyber(m): 3:07pm On Apr 11, 2023
BootyliciousBoy:
hmmmm!

Small nyash wants to shake🙄

That girl is everything
Re: Don’t Kill Yourself Over Any Lady That Feels She’s Too Special,Here Is Why by kyber(m): 3:09pm On Apr 11, 2023
Rokiat:
grin grin Lmao the psychology of men is quite funny. Most of them see a beautiful woman they know they can’t get and they just hate her. grin there are some men when they see you and like you but know they can’t have you they get big mad and they will literally hate you and dislike you.

They just hate her guts….they assumed you are up your self right away. Sometimes they try harder not to even check you out or look at you thinking you will now think you are all that……omg the trouble they go through. grin cheesy cheesy

But there are some men that will see a woman and knows she’s attractive and goes “oh she’s attractive” and just keep it moving, they know this don’t cut nothing off their masculinity.

Girls are confused and don’t know what they want
All that glitters is what they know
They are full of pretense that’s why they always get heart broken

1 Like

Re: Don’t Kill Yourself Over Any Lady That Feels She’s Too Special,Here Is Why by Fiscus105(m): 3:20pm On Apr 11, 2023
Rokiat:

U and op are bird of a feather, if u re not frustrated teen, u won't even look at the post twice before u ignore it.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Kill Yourself Over Any Lady That Feels She’s Too Special,Here Is Why by kyber(m): 3:33pm On Apr 11, 2023
Fiscus105:

U and op are bird of a feather, if u re not frustrated teen, u won't even look at the post twice before u ignore it.

And you couldn’t resist commenting 😂😂
Re: Don’t Kill Yourself Over Any Lady That Feels She’s Too Special,Here Is Why by muyico(m): 3:46pm On Apr 11, 2023
Some of NL MEN! Women don shown them shege! With dey ha toto

1 Like

Re: Don’t Kill Yourself Over Any Lady That Feels She’s Too Special,Here Is Why by kyber(m): 4:33pm On Apr 11, 2023
muyico:
Some of NL MEN! Women don shown them shege! With dey ha toto

We don truly see shege enter Agege

1 Like

Re: Don’t Kill Yourself Over Any Lady That Feels She’s Too Special,Here Is Why by jimmychang: 4:59pm On Apr 11, 2023
It is a normal thing no need to even post about it

Girls get matured faster than boys normally

They won't be attracted to their agemates or those that they get attracted to might not end up with them.They will eventually go for someone better.

It is how life works.It is just nature.Most my second day school mates are married grin grin grin.I smashed some was friend with some.Life wins in the end.
Re: Don’t Kill Yourself Over Any Lady That Feels She’s Too Special,Here Is Why by GoodCane: 5:04pm On Apr 11, 2023
Dear men,

Attention is the most powerful tool you have as a man, use it wisely.

6 Likes

Re: Don’t Kill Yourself Over Any Lady That Feels She’s Too Special,Here Is Why by Bintabisiriyu2: 5:05pm On Apr 11, 2023
Rokiat:

anytime this girl types, i see symptoms of diarrhea of the hand.
you too dey talk shit

1 Like

Re: Don’t Kill Yourself Over Any Lady That Feels She’s Too Special,Here Is Why by kyber(m): 5:16pm On Apr 11, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:

anytime this girl types, i see symptoms of diarrhea of the hand.
you too dey talk shit

I swear 😂😂
Re: Don’t Kill Yourself Over Any Lady That Feels She’s Too Special,Here Is Why by kyber(m): 5:18pm On Apr 11, 2023
jimmychang:
It is a normal thing no need to even post about it

Girls get matured faster than boys normally

They won't be attracted to their agemates or those that they get attracted to might not end up with them.They will eventually go for someone better.

It is how life works.It is just nature.Most my second day school mates are married grin grin grin.I smashed some was friend with some.Life wins in the end.

You confused yourself and almost ended up confusing me 😂
Re: Don’t Kill Yourself Over Any Lady That Feels She’s Too Special,Here Is Why by Hypnotise: 7:14pm On Apr 11, 2023
G00DHardDick:
Dear men,

Attention Money is the most powerful tool you have as a man, use it wisely.
Op you’re correct but it depends tho because this modern women are doing plastic surgery and it seems a lot like the original
Re: Don’t Kill Yourself Over Any Lady That Feels She’s Too Special,Here Is Why by Baronthecelebri: 8:50pm On Apr 11, 2023
Yeah, you're right, girls that I saw when they gave birth to has gotten boobs, some times I just wonder.
Re: Don’t Kill Yourself Over Any Lady That Feels She’s Too Special,Here Is Why by GoodCane: 6:34am On Apr 12, 2023
Hypnotise:

Op you’re correct but it depends tho because this modern women are doing plastic surgery and it seems a lot like the original

You must be a simp for thinking money is the most powerful tool you have as a man. What happens when your money finishes? She'll dump your ass without thinking twice.

Young man, while money is important, Attention is the most powerful tool you have as a man, let her crave badly for it yet be extremely selfish with it. guide it very well

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Kill Yourself Over Any Lady That Feels She’s Too Special,Here Is Why by kyber(m): 7:08am On Apr 12, 2023
G00DHardDick:

You must be a simp for thinking money is the most powerful tool you have as a man. What happens when your money finishes? She'll dump your ass without thinking twice.

Young man, while money is important, Attention is the most powerful tool you have as a man, let her crave badly for it yet be extremely selfish with it. guide it very well

No girl will crave for a poor man’s attention oo 😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Kill Yourself Over Any Lady That Feels She’s Too Special,Here Is Why by kyber(m): 7:10am On Apr 12, 2023
Baronthecelebri:
Yeah, you're right, girls that I saw when they gave birth to has gotten boobs, some times I just wonder.

You feel these little girls are still babies
But you will surprised that later in life you will be smashing them when they have come off age
And if you look back they where infants and you looked at them like it were never possible to have anything to do with them
Re: Don’t Kill Yourself Over Any Lady That Feels She’s Too Special,Here Is Why by GoodCane: 8:31am On Apr 12, 2023
kyber:

No girl will crave for a poor man’s attention oo 😂😂😂

Exactly son. This was why I said while money is important, attention is the most powerful tool you have as a man, use it wisely
Re: Don’t Kill Yourself Over Any Lady That Feels She’s Too Special,Here Is Why by Hypnotise: 9:32am On Apr 12, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Attention is fickle. On an average, women get tons of attention from all social media platforms. If she doesn’t like him and he starves her of attention, it’s short one and he fades into oblivion. Now on the other hand, if an average guy she doesn’t like uses money to make her feel comfortable and have date like experiences together, she starts to get attached and develop feelings. Or would you tell me that a lady will prefer to have the attention of a suitor or sit in front of a Mercedes Benz

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Kill Yourself Over Any Lady That Feels She’s Too Special,Here Is Why by kyber(m): 10:39am On Apr 12, 2023
Hypnotise:

Attention is fickle. On an average, women get tons of attention from all social media platforms. If she doesn’t like him and he starves her of attention, it’s short one and he fades into oblivion. Now on the other hand, if an average guy she doesn’t like uses money to make her feel comfortable and have date like experiences together, she starts to get attached and develop feelings. Or would you tell me that a lady will prefer to have the attention of a suitor or sit in front of a Mercedes Benz

That’s why those that have money treat ladies like shit
Re: Don’t Kill Yourself Over Any Lady That Feels She’s Too Special,Here Is Why by GoodCane: 4:24pm On Apr 12, 2023
Hypnotise:

At the bolded, You talk like a simp.

Money will get you all kinds of hoes to sleep with. The hoe will never fall nor develop any feelings for you oga. She's simply developing feelings for your money. Of course the moment she has finished billing and cashing out from you, she dumps you for another rich dude elsewhere with cash. So what are you saying?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Would Ladies Not Marry A Virgin Man? / Why Do They Like Dancing With Their Yansh? / NEVER Ever Make This Traditional Mistake With HOT Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.