Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,718 members, 7,820,502 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Disposal Of Ritual Remnants (materials) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Disposal Of Ritual Remnants (materials) (544 Views)

Prophet Sunday Michael Accused Of Ritual. Ondo Cherubim & Seraphim Church Sealed / Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) / Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disposal Of Ritual Remnants (materials) by mystiquerebirth(m): 1:42pm On Sep 17, 2021
This is one of the fundamental operations in spiritual work- the disposal of ritual remnants. After you have burnt candles, worked with jars, poppets, materials that belong to your targets like their clothing, and maybe items offered to the spirits on the altar, herbs, roots and deployed powders, there is the need to dispose of these items.

To dispose of a work is to bring the work to an end. In many cases it does not mean the work has been terminated from manifesting or creating the results you need. It simply means you are releasing it to nature and the universe, with an intention for it to bring you the results you desire.

This is a fundamental part of your work as a spiritualist. I see many half-baked spiritualists truncating their work through their method of disposal, while some ignorantly hurt themselves and others in the process of disposal of their ritual items. I’ve seen persons who performed certain curse rituals and went ahead to dispose of it in the waste bin in front of their house.

Remember that the disposal of your work should be guided by your intention for the work. Part of your process and plans for your ritual should be a plan for the disposal of your ritual remnants. Do not dispose of a work for healing in a graveyard, you will be achieving the opposite of your intention. Do not dispose of a work to curse a person with poverty, in front of a bank or a successful business.

You can dispose of ritual remnants at crossroads, graveyards, ponds or streams, railroad tracks, busy streets, abandoned streets, at roots of trees, your target’s yard, your front or back yards, and many more places of your choice.

Since this is not a full class on magick, I shall not be going deeper into some secrets or principles that underlie the disposal of ritual items due to the want of space or time, however, I shall be giving you enough pointers to set you on the right path.

I shall be giving you ten short guidelines on the disposal of your ritual items:

1. Be sure you match the place and method of disposal to your intentions for the work. Do not bury a work that you do not plan to end, cause destruction with or bring harsh results through.

2. Always dispose of a work in a place that matches the elements you worked with during the ritual. Do not bury a work that you summoned water spirits to participate in. Do not blow a work into the air while you earlier asked for the help of water spirits for it. Do not throw ritual remnants into a water body, while you invited fire spirits for it.

3. Be ready to make offerings or appeasements when disposing of work at certain places, like the graveyard, mortuary or at the crossroads. There are spirit entities in charge of these earlier mentioned places, and it would be disrespectful for you to dispose of items, leaving it in their care without any offering or appreciation committing them to your work.

4. For several ritual remnants disposal, you are expected to walk away in silence after wards and not look back after you’ve disposed of the item. This is you breaking free from the work, and also it serves as a form of respect to the spirits and also shows you do not have any doubts in your mind concerning the work.

5. Always remember to come home and cleanse, especially after disposals at graveyards or the mortuary. In several disposals, you make contact with the gates of the spirit world, always be humble, respectful and also try to cleanse, especially if it was a baneful work you just disposed of.

6. If for any reason you wish to dispose of ritual remnants at your home by burying them, ensure that you dispose of baneful work at your backyard, and work like favor, healing, money drawing can be disposed of at your front yard.

7. When you have transferred jinxes and hexes to certain items like eggs, you need to dispose of them in a way to protect yourself and others. If you would dispose this at a crossroad, which is a very viable option, in this case, ensure you walk away afterwards and avoid the place for a while. The problem here is that innocent passersby would absorb the hexes/jinxes contained in the egg you’ve smashed at the crossroad. If you want to be considerate of others, you could choose to smash the egg away from where other persons would be exposed to it (although you would lose the potency the crossroads would bring to the disposal. You could also smash it against a tree, a safer option.

8. If you’re disposing of an offering to a spirit, try to find out how the spirit would want you to dispose of the offering. Some spirit would find it disrespectful for you to pour the wine you gave to it down the drain or to dispose of the bread, meat or other things in a waste bin. Some spirits would want you to pour the drinks to the earth and to feed the birds with some of the offerings to it.

9. If you use your toilet to dispose of work done for the purpose of banishing a person or thing or for cursing purposes, remember to cleanse it afterwards and burn incense to create the proper atmosphere and consciousness afterwards.

10. When tossing ritual remnants in water, please be considerate of the aquatic life and the environment. Help maintain a safe environment to live in.

I shall be holding a FREE Magick class for beginners, seekers and practitioners of magick.

THEME: REDEFINING MAGICK- bringing back practical magick to life.
DATE : 28th September to 1st October, 2021

To join the class, Send an email to:mystifiedsymphony@gmail.com

Follow this link to join:
https:///HqLWbxeXWCf3ASqEt3m1oq
Re: Disposal Of Ritual Remnants (materials) by Nwammirioma: 8:05am On Sep 20, 2021
Pls I need your contact
Re: Disposal Of Ritual Remnants (materials) by Daniel185: 2:43pm On Dec 06, 2021
How can i contact you,i want to make a request
Re: Disposal Of Ritual Remnants (materials) by Super222: 2:42pm On Mar 16, 2023
Hello, would it be possible for you to contact me? I have tried to reach out to your email but to no avail?
Re: Disposal Of Ritual Remnants (materials) by Super222: 6:43pm On Mar 19, 2023
Are you still active?

(1) (Reply)

Lagos: Angry Catholic Priest Bans Igbo Songs In Church. / The Merger Of Two Gods ( El And Yahweh) / How A Man Thought I Was A Muslim Cos I Refused To Extort Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.