Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel (34088 Views)

BBNaija: I’m Not Playing Games With You – Emmanuel Tells Liquorose / BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B / Bbnaija: I’m Attracted To Jackie B – Pere Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by cmecproblem(m): 7:45pm On Sep 17, 2021
My people will say that means she's gay. I've been suspecting.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by vickydevoka(m): 7:50pm On Sep 17, 2021
BlackyOne:
The major issue here and in this country now is that Gala is now 100 naira for one.....

At the end of the day that's all that matters, not some fornicator locked up in a house
60 naira with 0 quality

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by bluefilm: 7:52pm On Sep 17, 2021
CandyOps:
Liquorose gives off some bisexual vibes. She's always in her masculine energy when she dances. looks like she swings both ways. I'm jus saying

Well, I like how Emmanuel keeps her on her toes. Pure alpha no caps. Who remembered how White Money describes Emma during the Diary session?

WhiteMoney called him a statue of beauty. Like something carved out of a fine rock.

Bisexual abi Lesbian vibes?

Well sha, na una sabi.
Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by BlackyOne: 7:52pm On Sep 17, 2021
vickydevoka:

60 naira with 0 quality

100 naira on lagos traffic today, I was shocktalize grin

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by Goodman777: 7:52pm On Sep 17, 2021
Me my gang of active men knew u as a lesbian
Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by donbachi(m): 7:54pm On Sep 17, 2021
Acecards:
This one na Edo babe... From Otuo, Owan. I think you are mistaking her for Nini i.e Anita Singh
lesbian
Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by donbachi(m): 7:54pm On Sep 17, 2021
Memberclub:
who
asin lesbian
Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 17, 2021
Who say

Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by Emeka71(m): 7:56pm On Sep 17, 2021
TheWolfen:
Lesbian
She is not a lesbian I think what she means is that she don't need penetration of prick into her glory-hole she is just like me; I have never had sex penetrative before; but I engage in some kind of romance that is sweeter than sex; I use to flirt with babes inside crowd; and the thing is usually so sweet although sometimes risky; but majority of the time turns out good.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 17, 2021
Same line many claim, but they are baddest in the other room. grin

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:01pm On Sep 17, 2021
Don't believe lies from ladies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by stabilizer: 8:02pm On Sep 17, 2021
FFK suppose dey inside this big brother house with Reno Omokomo
Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by fykes(m): 8:03pm On Sep 17, 2021
Bornsinner7:
After working 8 to 4 in a very assiduous bureau. dealing with distinctive calibre of homo sapiens under this catastrophic economy where parsimony is the order of the day.. man takes a shower, grab a bottle of glacial quencher thinking he has seen it all......

The boom! He logs in nairaland and caboom! Another crumb of repugnance!!!

Hahahahahbaba....
I feel you man....I feel you

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by vickydevoka(m): 8:06pm On Sep 17, 2021
BlackyOne:

100 naira on lagos traffic today, I was shocktalize grin
Lol. Na so en suppose be. Bcus of change wahala.
Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 17, 2021
You speak the language of the gods ..it clearly means she's bi
Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 17, 2021
Two gay and lesbian dating.

That's y they are compatible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by camri: 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2021
Emeka71:
She is not a lesbian I think what she means is that she don't need penetration of prick into her glory-hole she is just like me; I have never had sex penetrative before; but I engage in some kind of romance that is sweeter than sex; I use to flirt with babes inside crowd; and the thing is usually so sweet although sometimes risky; but majority of the time turns out good.
do you suck
Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by Emeka71(m): 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2021
Delimighty:
Lols...the Tomboy will be like man on top Emma ..her yansh go hard like Aso rock grin
But Emma would still release because of her.
Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by Emeka71(m): 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
camri:
do you suck
I don't; I haven't done indoor before I only do outdoor; in short I operate inside crowd.
Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by suffering: 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
Lies.
Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
donbachi:
lesbian
he wrote Lebanese oh
Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by belzabull(f): 8:16pm On Sep 17, 2021
Bornsinner7:
After working 8 to 4 in a very assiduous bureau. dealing with distinctive calibre of homo sapiens under this catastrophic economy where parsimony is the order of the day.. man takes a shower, grab a bottle of glacial quencher thinking he has seen it all......

Then boom! He logs in nairaland and caboom! Another crumb of repugnance!!!

grin
Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by JashDiem: 8:27pm On Sep 17, 2021
Both new and seasoned content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

Renumeration is 500,000 Naira.

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is an excellent opportunity for home job seekers

To signify your interest, send a message to : 07054011454
Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:38pm On Sep 17, 2021
Bornsinner7:

Then boom! He logs in nairaland and caboom! Another crumb of repugnance!!!

Nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Throws Few Questions To BBNaija Fans / Fashola: Nollywood Movies Promoting Money Rituals, Encouraging Kidnapping / What Anime Show Should I Watch?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.