Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel (34087 Views)

BBNaija: I’m Not Playing Games With You – Emmanuel Tells Liquorose / BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B / Bbnaija: I’m Attracted To Jackie B – Pere Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by Oyin2212(m): 8:47pm On Sep 17, 2021
Bornsinner7:
After working 8 to 4 in a very assiduous bureau. dealing with distinctive calibre of homo sapiens under this catastrophic economy where parsimony is the order of the day.. man takes a shower, grab a bottle of glacial quencher thinking he has seen it all......

Then boom! He logs in nairaland and caboom! Another crumb of repugnance!!!

grin angry
Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by PreciousBro: 8:57pm On Sep 17, 2021
giwohi:
Useless Show

You're actually the useless one.
Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by Abujason: 9:00pm On Sep 17, 2021
donbachi:
Lebanese girl.

You mean lesbian or Lebanese?
She fit be either one oo as she dey talk so
Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by seyz91(m): 9:11pm On Sep 17, 2021
cheesy
Bornsinner7:
After working 8 to 4 in a very assiduous bureau. dealing with distinctive calibre of homo sapiens under this catastrophic economy where parsimony is the order of the day.. man takes a shower, grab a bottle of glacial quencher thinking he has seen it all......

Then boom! He logs in nairaland and caboom! Another crumb of repugnance!!!

Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by seyz91(m): 9:12pm On Sep 17, 2021
cheesy
Emmyreal4:
Believe Vagina people at your own detriment.
Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 17, 2021
Hahahha. Babe think say she get rat gum in between those legs.

These effeminate naija boys of today?

You'd be surprised he'd cheat on you with a politician despite spec and specsings.

Boys of today are after their money. Love is not on their to-do-list.
Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 17, 2021
CandyOps:
Liquorose gives off some bisexual vibes. She's always in her masculine energy when she dances. looks like she swings both ways. I'm jus saying

Well, I like how Emmanuel keeps her on her toes. Pure alpha no caps. Who remembered how White Money describes Emma during the Diary session?

WhiteMoney called him a statue of beauty. Like something carved out of a fine rock.

Whitemoney is definitely gay. Its so obvious i wonder why Nigerians haven't seen the signs.

The way he plaits his hair (extremely feminine) and how he acts sometimes in the house, his bb naija picture had him on there with red lipstick, his affection towards women etc. A normal man would have been pissed off at Queen after her kiss with Cross if he was that attracted to her but dude did not budge, His romance with Queen is forced.

Dude even said it once with his own lips that this is the first time he is in a house filled with women.

His old pictures before bb naija don't even seem like he was straight. What str8 man refers to another man as "Carved Beauty"?

He is one smart fella though, I'd give him that. And we all wanna see him win.

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 17, 2021
Emmyreal4:
That is only joy I have, I never believe in that specie
Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by OdefaGirl(f): 9:46pm On Sep 17, 2021
Na waa for guys oo. If she says she can't do without it... You will call her names, now she described herself.... you all are still calling her names. Is there anything man will do without tongues talking?

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by aimmoney9: 9:50pm On Sep 17, 2021
Toto scatterer
Sleekfingers:

Come and stay with me for like an hour....if I no scatter your toto
Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by Charlie2020(f): 9:55pm On Sep 17, 2021
Acecards:
This one na Edo babe... From Otuo, Owan. I think you are mistaking her for Nini i.e Anita Singh
. Nini is of Indian decent

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by Bngf: 10:02pm On Sep 17, 2021
Fucckkk all y’all
Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by donprinyo(m): 10:07pm On Sep 17, 2021
Of course we know u r a lesbian
Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by Duru009(m): 10:33pm On Sep 17, 2021
If you watch that show very well, you will certainly know that, this girl na LEZ.....
Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by nkpommpko(m): 10:44pm On Sep 17, 2021
viviangist:
Shared By: ILLIKANNU DONALD CHUKWUMA

Big Brother Naija season 6 housemate, Liquorose has revealed she’s not a sexually active person.

Liquorose said this during a conversation with Emmanuel amid rumours that they both have had sex in the house.

She revealed that she can date a guy for months and not have sex with the person.

However, she noted that she can do all sorts of crazy intimate stuff with her partner while in the relationship.

“I am not sexually active, I’m not. I can date you for four months without sex but we can be doing other crazy stuff. But when I want to, I make love.

“Asides from that we could do other crazy stuff and with that, you would barely cheat because I can bet on myself that you won’t even want to be with another woman by the time I’m done with you. I’m a spec and I know it,” she said.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/17/bbnaija-im-not-sexually-active-liquorose-tells-emmanuel/
confirmed, she is a lesbian.
Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:44pm On Sep 17, 2021
What is this man saying?
She should meet Bobrisky abeg
Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 10:46pm On Sep 17, 2021
Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by Bamzyriches451: 11:00pm On Sep 17, 2021
Damn
Can they evict everybody from that house and close the house already? This f***ng show is distracting many Nigerian youth
Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by donbachi(m): 11:02pm On Sep 17, 2021
Acecards:
he wrote Lebanese oh
in ph,dats their name.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by Irishrena1(f): 12:21am On Sep 18, 2021
CandyOps:
Liquorose gives off some bisexual vibes. She's always in her masculine energy when she dances. looks like she swings both ways. I'm jus saying

Well, I like how Emmanuel keeps her on her toes. Pure alpha no caps. Who remembered how White Money describes Emma during the Diary session?

WhiteMoney called him a statue of beauty. Like something carved out of a fine rock.

Even if she is, this relationship with Emmanuel could be a turning point for her... that's if she truly is bi.

I believe the relationship will could mould her into a better version of herself. In this life, change is the only constant

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by Tomek09(m): 3:24am On Sep 18, 2021
Emmyreal4:
grin grin grin
Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by Tomek09(m): 3:44am On Sep 18, 2021
[s]
Emeka71:
She is not a lesbian I think what she means is that she don't need penetration of prick into her glory-hole she is just like me; I have never had sex penetrative before; but I engage in some kind of romance that is sweeter than sex; I use to flirt with babes inside crowd; and the thing is usually so sweet although sometimes risky; but majority of the time turns out good.
[/s]
Dey there dey yarn rubbish. Ezi
Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by Habib101: 4:27am On Sep 18, 2021
And how much dose this add to our account.
Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by paragon10(m): 4:51am On Sep 18, 2021
Tell me this is a joke
BlackyOne:
The major issue here and in this country now is that Gala is now 100 naira for one.....

At the end of the day that's all that matters, not some fornicator locked up in a house
Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by jaxxy(m): 7:35am On Sep 18, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
Liquorose is Bi. Me like her though.

because u were there when she became bi? undecided
Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by jaxxy(m): 7:41am On Sep 18, 2021
CandyOps:

I know a gal with more masculine energy bt she loves boys. She’s a sucker for boys. Chases boys and ready to shoot her shot. Let’s stop this masculine energy or looks means lesb. It’s not always the case.

I’ve know rose since 2015 and she nothing like masculine in anything besides slightly in her dancing style major cos of the style.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by poweredcom(m): 8:32am On Sep 18, 2021
WUdec:

Whitemoney is definitely gay. Its so obvious i wonder why Nigerians haven't seen the signs.

The way he plaits his hair (extremely feminine) and how he acts sometimes in the house, his bb naija picture had him on there with red lipstick, his affection towards women etc. A normal man would have been pissed off at Queen after her kiss with Cross if he was that attracted to her but dude did not budge, His romance with Queen is forced.

Dude even said it once with his own lips that this is the first time he is in a house filled with women.

His old pictures before bb naija don't even seem like he was straight. What str8 man refers to another man as "Carved Beauty"?

He is one smart fella though, I'd give him that. And we all wanna see him win.

Na was with all these word you made so that is ur definition of gay

Some people will always accuse people of what they are not
It's too bad bro ...so get angry at queen for wat say queen na where his life hangs

Whitemoney get sense die he does not trust all dose beeches and he won't cos they are all the same he just want his money at the end
If I was in that house self I no go even. Send dose beeches I go use Dem do yeye ..

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by brandmix: 9:10am On Sep 18, 2021
Yawns… lesbian alert
Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by brandmix: 9:14am On Sep 18, 2021
Emeka71:
She is not a lesbian I think what she means is that she don't need penetration of prick into her glory-hole she is just like me; I have never had sex penetrative before; but I engage in some kind of romance that is sweeter than sex; I use to flirt with babes inside crowd; and the thing is usually so sweet although sometimes risky; but majority of the time turns out good.

Like wtf you saying brov?

You are brov right?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Throws Few Questions To BBNaija Fans / Fashola: Nollywood Movies Promoting Money Rituals, Encouraging Kidnapping / What Anime Show Should I Watch?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.