Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs (83012 Views)

80% Of Olu Jacobs Time No Longer Here, Says Wife / 'This Is Spiritual' – Uche Maduagwu Reacts To Death Of Yul Edochie’s Son / Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by Angelfrost(m): 9:23pm On Sep 17, 2021
Okhuadams:
6 million oga abeg sufly lie 6 million , oga respect urself, 6 million oga watin u mean, 6 million just for odinary covd malaria, oga abeg I no fit shout, 6 million oga for invisible sickness oga Ingredients and Nonsense

Bro, calm down and take a more serious look into your health abeg! grin

Go collect your vaccine!!! In the absence of it, better be truly and exceptionally healthy with over 100% immunity, or else you are on your own o!!! tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by Elidrisy20: 9:24pm On Sep 17, 2021
Na Delta varient go chop the remaining 20%
Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by Bankowner: 9:25pm On Sep 17, 2021
@solofresh2
@obiekunie01
COVID-19 is real, prevention is better and cheaper than cure. I have family members both in Nigeria and abroad who have had it, it is no roller coaster ride.

Cc: dozis
Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by GetMeRight: 9:26pm On Sep 17, 2021
We have tried lock downs, masks and vaccines and covid is still spreading. Even the vaccinated are still catching covid.

Dialpad:
Only if he had taken the vaccine, he would have saved 6 million without damaged lungs.

You can't have covid-19 without it leaving you with a permanent mark.

If you are smart, just go ahead and take the vaccine.

The rich can afford millions for treatment, the poor will be left in pains to die slowly.

May God help us all.

Don't mind him, he's still yarning trash. Was he ever vaccinated? This guy should go and do the needful and stop giving conspiracy theorists something to cling to.
Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by wellmax(m): 9:27pm On Sep 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
now imagine the poor guys out there who cant even provide themselves with 3 square meals a day.... thats a sure death for them then.

Vaccine is still free.

It won't stop the disease but will not make it severe.
Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by purplekayc(m): 9:28pm On Sep 17, 2021
And some people still don't believe this thing exists
Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by Jolite(m): 9:32pm On Sep 17, 2021
TWLifestyle:
so the people getting cancer and dying , hiv, covid etc . It's the poor mainly affected by hiv and covid - so what are you talking about ? You people and your religiosity -" God will not Give you more than you can handle via bla bla then when you get more than you can handle you would shift the goal post to God has a perfect plan for everything. Lol .
That's why in every situation and condition we still give him thanks, but do your research he doesn't give what you can't control.
Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by Euegene100001: 9:34pm On Sep 17, 2021
I totally doubt that 50 % and he is gone . I think he spoke abit more to gain sympathy
ClassicMan202:
80% of your lungs??..... Na wa o

Doctors in the house, is it possible?
Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by Neddyned(m): 9:34pm On Sep 17, 2021
I thought FG treats COVID-19 patients for free?
Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by FreeIgboho: 9:38pm On Sep 17, 2021
atonement12 AKA fourelements come o. Your lunatic conspiracies are needed here
Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by Okhuadams(m): 9:39pm On Sep 17, 2021
Angelfrost:

Bro, calm down and take a more serious look into your health abeg! grin

Go collect your vaccine!!! In the absence of it, better be truly and exceptionally healthy with over 100% immunity, or else you are on your own o!!! tongue
thank u
Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by lizychimamanda(f): 9:40pm On Sep 17, 2021
grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Omicron007:
shocked

According to NL Resident Pastor

Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:42pm On Sep 17, 2021
wellmax:
Vaccine is still free.
It won't stop the disease but will not make it severe.

you do know that some people out there are still dying after being vaccinated, right?

Angelfrost:
Only if they have poor health and compromised immune systems...
I don't disagree with you, but it is good that we say the truth in full not in parts.
Uche Edochie above clearly omitted whether or not his lungs or overall health was compromised prior to getting infected... Such level of Covid devastation can only happen to those with serious existing health challenges or severe comorbities.

you do know that children/teenagers in perfect health are dying of covid right?

Jolite:
That's why God is not a man, he won't allow what is more than your strength to come close to you. God too much,,,,

SHATTAP YEAH!!!!
you mean to say that the 100s of thousands of xtians who died of covid were not covered by your powerless evil "god"? you mean that the millions of innocent xtians that died of cancer, ebola, deadly illnesses, accidents and what not were not covered by yourevil powerless "god"?!?! what kind of evil powerless "god" is this that would let his innocent followers die like that!??!?!
Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by Peppysco: 9:44pm On Sep 17, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

According to NL Resident Pastor Righteousness2, COVID is not real and the vaccines are not safe.

A lot of folks here have even caught this virus, but they thought it was the normal malaria or flu.

The sheer ignorance on NL baffles me. From that vulture griller to the pastor who operates multiple monikers all in the name of evangelism.

COVID is real. May we never experience it before we believe it exists.
Go and take your jab now that it is free.

Don't forget you are living in a shithole country with no functional health insurance. The cost of staying in an ICU for a day is very high.

You dey mind that charlatan and doom pastor? You won't ever see him on a thread as serious as teaching about the Covid protocols but anytime news on flood, wildfire or China/Russia/North Korea threatening to protect their territories with their nuclear weapons, the guy go begin preach say na the end of the world be that. I don't know when using fear tactics to swindle the people into believing the gospel has become the order of the day
Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by rottennaija(m): 9:45pm On Sep 17, 2021
ClassicMan202:

It's possible but the guy will likely need a lung transplant in the future. His life will likely never remain the same again.
Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 17, 2021
ClassicMan202:

Coronavirus and Your Lungs
SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, is part of the coronavirus family.

When the virus gets in your body, it comes into contact with the mucous membranes that line your nose, mouth, and eyes. The virus enters a healthy cell and uses the cell to make new virus parts. It multiplies, and the new viruses infect nearby cells.

Think of your respiratory tract as an upside-down tree. The trunk is your trachea, or windpipe. It splits into smaller and smaller branches in your lungs. At the end of each branch are tiny air sacs called alveoli. This is where oxygen goes into your blood and carbon dioxide comes out.

The new coronavirus can infect the upper or lower part of your respiratory tract. It travels down your airways. The lining can become irritated and inflamed. In some cases, the infection can reach all the way down into your alveoli.
Trying to anwer your second question!
One lung is enough to keep you breathing
Our lungs deserve full credit for keeping every cell in the body alive. Essentially, their main job is to take the oxygen we inhale and transfer it to the bloodstream, as well as expel the carbon dioxide waste gas from the body. While both lungs take part in this 24/7 process, each individual lung is equipped with all the parts needed to function without the other. This is why you can survive with only one of them. Many people do.

In fact, Pope Francis has lived without one lung since he was a teenager.

Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by Angelfrost(m): 9:47pm On Sep 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

you do know that some people out there are still dying after being vaccinated, right?

SHATTAP YEAH!!!!
you mean to say that the 100s of thousands of xtians who died of covid were not covered by your powerless evil "god"? you mean that the millions of innocent xtians that died of cancer, ebola, deadly illnesses, accidents and what not were not covered by yourevil powerless "god"?!?! what kind of evil powerless "god" is this that would let his innocent followers die like that!??!?!

Nope... They are certainly not in "Perfect Health"!

Let's not exaggerate or stretch the narrative just to suit our vaccine stand.
Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by rottennaija(m): 9:51pm On Sep 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

The risk of getting covid is death. People still die from vaccines after injection, but it's rare. That's why proper orientation is important. If you have risk of clothing, you take blood thinners 3 days before and after the vaccines.

However, overall, vaccines are safer than catching covid19. You don't know how covid19 my affect you.

Yes. We have children that are also immuno compromised. Also, the original variants didn't have much effect on children. But the delta has much impact in almost everyone.

SHATTAP YEAH!!!!

I have no much response to this than to say, religious beliefs can blind a lot of people. But probably, the believes serves as a protection for them because take it away, they become empty, without any purpose or direction in life.
Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by wonder233: 9:51pm On Sep 17, 2021
K
Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by FreeIgboho: 9:52pm On Sep 17, 2021
Divoc19:
Wow. Older brother not Elder brother English language am used to...am still learning undecided

They are both correct
Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by Omonigho1976: 9:55pm On Sep 17, 2021
NwekeUG:
Pete Edochie's Son, Uche Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 After It Damaged 80% Of His Lungs (Photo)

Uche Edochie, son of veteran Nollywood actor, Pete Edochie took to his Instagram handle to share his experience of treating himself of COVID-19 after the ailment damaged 80% of his lungs, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing a photo of himself during his recovery at the COVID-19 isolation cente, he wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CT6l0-NriGw/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
these bastard s tomorrow you'll hear that another public person spent 10 million to cure covid that affected his penis, 80percent of his lungs ko, big lies!!!!! they want to start scaring people to go and take their evil vaccine
Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by FreeIgboho: 9:56pm On Sep 17, 2021
Angelfrost:

Only if they have poor health and compromised immune systems...

I don't disagree with you, but it is good that we say the truth in full not in parts.

Uche Edochie above clearly omitted whether or not his lungs or overall health was compromised prior to getting infected... Such level of Covid devastation can only happen to those with serious existing health challenges or severe comorbities.

Nonsense. Covid has killed some perfectly healthy young people. While others didn't even know they had it. It affects people differently. Nobody knows why!
Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by grandstar(m): 9:59pm On Sep 17, 2021
I suspect I might have had Covid. The headache I had no get mate and I also had pneumonia.

The headache and slight fever first made me think I had malaria and when I went for a blood test for typhoid and malaria which cost 1,800 in my hometown. So damn cheap.

It came out positive for malaria but negative for typhoid. After treating malaria with Artemisin, I got better after some days but did not feel completely healed. I, then came back to Lagos.

Then out of the blues, I had this sore throat and headache that could drive a whale mad. It was indescribable and I almost wished for death. My sister (who just came from the UK) advised I use painkillers which helped kill the pain. We were going to my hometown that same day

I was forced to go to the nearest pharmacy and when I told the pharmacist my symptoms, she gave me a strong antibiotic. Later that same day, I was forced to go to another pharmacy due to the headache and I asked the female pharmacist for painkillers but she gave me the same antibiotic I was previously given with panadol extra and lozenges for the painful sore throat.

When we got to my hometown, I was further treated by a doctor who pays home visits to treat my octogenarian father. He took my blood test and gave me a very strong antibiotic including the same one I was given at the 2 pharmacies. My blood test came back negative.

I am much better now. The painful headache is gone and my sore throat only aches a little bit. Unfortunately, 2 people in my circuit (we live in the same house) have tested positive but one is now negative. I am praying for the second.

Though I tested negative for Covid, my sister believes I had it as I displayed the same symptoms her teenage son showed.
Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by wellmax(m): 10:00pm On Sep 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

.and your point is?
Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by Angelfrost(m): 10:00pm On Sep 17, 2021
FreeIgboho:

Nonsense. Covid has killed some perfectly healthy young people. While others didn't even know they had it. It affects people differently. Nobody knows why!

What perfectly healthy people?!! Or you don't know what that term means?!!

Do you know what being perfectly healthy entails?!!... How many footballers have died then?!! Or they are more than "perfectly healthy" abi their own infection is unique?!!

See, we don't need to trade words here... I am a proponent of staying safe even of vaccination, but let's not be thrifty with the truth.
Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by Endorsa: 10:00pm On Sep 17, 2021
Eloquencee:
HM issoright
At a cheap price DM me for your logo and flyer design

Good work.

Why not compete with others on a platform that gives you leverage.
https://2000bucks.com/

It attracts more buyers to you through their free marketing of your services

Create a profile and add your services to be visible. Then offers will start coming in.

See current request that suits your services.

https://2000bucks.com/search-projects/
Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:01pm On Sep 17, 2021
Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by IamAsiri: 10:01pm On Sep 17, 2021
Rich4god:
This Covid sef... I don't even understand.

How come no footballer have died out of Covid.

One did! At the first phase.
Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by FreeIgboho: 10:02pm On Sep 17, 2021
Omonigho1976:
these bastard s tomorrow you'll hear that another public person spent 10 million to cure covid that affected his penis, 80percent of his lungs ko, big lies!!!!! they want to start scaring people to go and take their evil vaccine

WHY? Do you ever ask that? Did this guy scare the queen and the royal family and Donald Trump to be among the first to take the vaccine??
The guy even said that people with vaccines still catch it. How can someone promoting vaccines say that??
Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by Krismas(m): 10:02pm On Sep 17, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

According to NL Resident Pastor Righteousness2, COVID is not real and the vaccines are not safe.

A lot of folks here have even caught this virus, but they thought it was the normal malaria or flu.

The sheer ignorance on NL baffles me. From that vulture griller to the pastor who operates multiple monikers all in the name of evangelism.

COVID is real. May we never experience it before we believe it exists.
Go and take your jab now that it is free.

Don't forget you are living in a shithole country with no functional health insurance. The cost of staying in an ICU for a day is very high.

coolOga read the story well! He said INSPITE OF MASK, SANITIZER SOCIAL DISTANCE AND VACCINE, people are still catching Covid. So I believe his problem was that he took d vaccine. The vaccine make people weaker to covid and noise masks have sickness in dem. Constant use of foreign nose masks will damage ur lungs
Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by IamAsiri: 10:03pm On Sep 17, 2021
Dialpad:
Only if he had taken the vaccine, he would have saved 6 million without damaged lungs.

You can't have covid-19 without it leaving you with a permanent mark.

If you are smart, just go ahead and take the vaccine.

The rich can afford millions for treatment, the poor will be left in pains to die slowly.

May God help us all.

Does the vaccine prevent one from catching COVID or it reduces the effect on the lungs?

Just curious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

AY's 37th Birthday Cakes From Zenith, Gtbank, TREM Church, Others (pics) / Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie / Fela Kuti Beaten Severely By Soldiers (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.