Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,887 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs (83038 Views)

80% Of Olu Jacobs Time No Longer Here, Says Wife / 'This Is Spiritual' – Uche Maduagwu Reacts To Death Of Yul Edochie’s Son / Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by Angelfrost(m): 9:08pm On Sep 17, 2021
Dialpad:
Only if he had taken the vaccine, he would have saved 6 million without damaged lungs.

You can't have covid-19 without it leaving you with a permanent mark.

If you are smart, just go ahead and take the vaccine.

The rich can afford millions for treatment, the poor will be left in pains to die slowly.

May God help us all.

Yet the poor are waxing healthier than the Rich...

This was the same narrative about the poor dying in droves last year, but that never happened. You really think it was because they never got infected?!! You think most haven't gotten infected this year?!!

Not against vaccination (everyone should get a jab), but let's tone down the fear-mongering. It long lost its touch.

2 Likes

Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by zolajpower: 9:08pm On Sep 17, 2021
Rich4god:
This Covid sef... I don't even understand.

How come no footballer have died out of Covid.
I was going to write about this begire I now saw this . For footballers the covid can't stay in there lungs because of there training and exercise weekly and they take a lot of fluid too . This is what I do almost every week , playing soccer
Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by loliapoopy2013(f): 9:08pm On Sep 17, 2021
For a poor guy, they will say it's typhoid and malaria. Good protect us
Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by AsawanaDgreat: 9:08pm On Sep 17, 2021
Thank God for your life bro.
Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 17, 2021
I see righteousness running away from this thread like Hussein Bolt.

3 Likes

Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by heykims(m): 9:09pm On Sep 17, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

According to NL Resident Pastor Righteousness2, COVID is not real and the vaccines are not safe.

A lot of folks here have even caught this virus, but they thought it was the normal malaria or flu.

The sheer ignorance on NL baffles me. From that vulture griller to the pastor who operates multiple monikers all in the name of evangelism.

COVID is real. May we never experience it before we believe it exists.
Go and take your jab now that it is free.

Don't forget you are living in a shithole country with no functional health insurance. The cost of staying in an ICU for a day is very high.

U dey mind that crazy Righteousness09 guy?
Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by ClassicMan202(m): 9:10pm On Sep 17, 2021
Angelfrost:

Lol... I am quite sure he didn't "lose" 80% of his lungs sir.

That's the level of devastation he suffered, and he is in recovery (the affected parts will be healed and get back to full or near complete functionality).

My point exactly @bolded, if he did, we would be talking a different matter now grin
Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by nedekid: 9:11pm On Sep 17, 2021
SuperNova33:
Hmmm

350k per day ... why ? Do they give them golden drip ?

Well let me not say what I don't know much about

Welcome back to the game .. we move
The cost of running oxygen alone is alot. During the last surge, oxygen was sold for 50k, I understand a covid patient can use more than 5 cans a day.

1 Like

Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by techWriter1: 9:11pm On Sep 17, 2021
Covid is still out there. safeguard yourself
Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by Angelfrost(m): 9:12pm On Sep 17, 2021
mine85:

People who had taken the vaccine still got Covid-19... So?

Yes they get infected, but the virulence is diminished massively... So, you end up with little to no symptoms.

This is a lot safer than being unvaccinated and having low or poor innate immunity. That's recipe for disaster!!!

I encourage people especially older and more susceptible people to get vaccinated... In addition, enhancing your body's natural defense system is equally as important.

1 Like

Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 17, 2021
slipperyanus07:
Guys this shit is real I am currently down with covid (no jokes) I was rushed to the hospital on Sunday after several days of acute breathing difficulties I was place on oxygen for 3 good days am still in the isolation center as I am typing this .... Stay safe covid is out there
liar and scammer get out, nobody is believing your foolish lies.
Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by tweakdude1: 9:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
Rich4god:

Thank you
Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
80%? Or 8? . Looks like someone with lungs working at full capacity with extra reserves.
Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
Angelfrost:

Yes they get infected, but the virulence is diminished massively... So, you end up with little to no symptoms.

This is a lot safer than being unvaccinated and having low or poor innate immunity. That's recipe for disaster!!!
which disaster is coming from this scamdemic or overhyped covid19
Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by showafrica(m): 9:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
ClassicMan202:
80% of your lungs??..... Na wa o

Doctors in the house, is it possible?

I no believe that story. Probably had lung infections before contracting coro.

1 Like

Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by Angelfrost(m): 9:14pm On Sep 17, 2021
ClassicMan202:

My point exactly @bolded, if he did, we would be talking a different matter now grin

Of course... He certainly won't be typing nor taking selfies!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by heykims(m): 9:14pm On Sep 17, 2021
Eluala:
He has carefully avoided stating if he took the vaccine or not, rather resorting to a general and misleading statement about everybody getting COVID, even the vaccinated.

Simple question, were you fully vaccinated?
U guys are ignorant. Vaccination doesn't prevent one from getting infected, it only enables the body fight the virus much more compared to the general public. So it is very possible one get vaccinated, get the infection and even die, but morbidity and mortality will be way lower than those not vaccinated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by Guardiola84: 9:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

According to NL Resident Pastor Righteousness2, COVID is not real and the vaccines are not safe.

A lot of folks here have even caught this virus, but they thought it was the normal malaria or flu.

The sheer ignorance on NL baffles me. From that vulture griller to the pastor who operates multiple monikers all in the name of evangelism.

COVID is real. May we never experience it before we believe it exists.
Go and take your jab now that it is free.

Don't forget you are living in a shithole country with no functional health insurance. The cost of staying in an ICU for a day is very high.
Akuko see them looking for who dem go brainwash una think say we dey 18th century abi?u get covid they carry u go hospital n all those u come in contact with them no quarantine any of them n them no dey infected okwaya?na only u come get d covid rubbish,this una covid no d see road to ajegunle n molue buses ?or oshodi mkt or other Naija MKT okwaya?na only rich people d get d China virus for Naija abi?if American govt n big pharma don bribe una to come n brainwash Nigerians it won't work,there's no covid in Nigeria na village people arrow u suffer inugo ,American govt just d open border n people d troop into America in this period of pandemic kai ,if covid is real n dangerous do u think American govt go leave their border open ?if u like use your head as for me na my dead body dem go give d vaccine na ndi ara

Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
loliapoopy2013:
For a poor guy, they will say it's typhoid and malaria. Good protect us

its malaria not covid19
Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by Okhuadams(m): 9:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
NwekeUG:
Pete Edochie's Son, Uche Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 After It Damaged 80% Of His Lungs (Photo)

Uche Edochie, son of veteran Nollywood actor, Pete Edochie took to his Instagram handle to share his experience of treating himself of COVID-19 after the ailment damaged 80% of his lungs, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing a photo of himself during his recovery at the COVID-19 isolation cente, he wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CT6l0-NriGw/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
6 million oga abeg sufly lie 6 million , oga respect urself, 6 million oga watin u mean, 6 million just for odinary covd malaria, oga abeg I no fit shout, 6 million oga for invisible sickness oga Ingredients and Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by MissionaryArchi(m): 9:17pm On Sep 17, 2021
Dialpad:
Only if he had taken the vaccine, he would have saved 6 million without damaged lungs.

You can't have covid-19 without it leaving you with a permanent mark.

If you are smart, just go ahead and take the vaccine.

The rich can afford millions for treatment, the poor will be left in pains to die slowly.

May God help us all.

He said and i quote "even Those who took vaccine are still getting the virus".
So what then is the need for the vaccine if one can still catch the demonic virus. JESUS IS THE PLUG

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by Gunayo(m): 9:18pm On Sep 17, 2021
ClassicMan202:
80% of your lungs??..... Na wa o

Doctors in the house, is it possible?
It's possible if you look at it using righteousness sight shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by Angelfrost(m): 9:19pm On Sep 17, 2021
Unknown31:
which disaster is coming from this scamdemic or overhyped covid19

I believe we are way past the use or misuse of that term "Scamdemic"!

Only those who have gotten it and survived can boldly speak like this, even then they won't belittle it.

The key sir, is to stay optimally healthy (I mean high level of immunity and fitness). This is the only thing that will keep you safe even if you don't believe the stats.

It will be really bad if one gets infected while not optimally healthy and equally unvaccinated. Somethings are better not experienced sir.
Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by Yankee101: 9:19pm On Sep 17, 2021
Covid is real folks

Sanitize, wash your hands
Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by slipperyanus07: 9:19pm On Sep 17, 2021
Unknown31:
liar and scammer get out, nobody is believing your foolish lies.
u think covid is not real I pity ur sorry ass
Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by Hawkler: 9:20pm On Sep 17, 2021
Rich4god:

There Immune system and age plays a very vital role..
Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by TWLifestyle: 9:22pm On Sep 17, 2021
Jolite:
That's why God is not a man, he won't allow what is more than your strength to come close to you. God too much,,,,
so the people getting cancer and dying , hiv, covid etc . It's the poor mainly affected by hiv and covid - so what are you talking about ? You people and your religiosity -" God will not Give you more than you can handle via bla bla then when you get more than you can handle you would shift the goal post to God has a perfect plan for everything. Lol .

3 Likes

Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by 27Pushing30: 9:22pm On Sep 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
now imagine the poor guys out there who cant even provide themselves with 3 square meals a day.... thats a sure death for them then.

They’ll die na lol

No jokes one must be wise or keep safe
Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by tnerro1(m): 9:23pm On Sep 17, 2021
Me I still wear my mask everywhere I go
Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by miky(m): 9:23pm On Sep 17, 2021
There's no treatment for Covid 19

You can't treat a fibrosed lungs, as you can't reheal scar tissue on your hand

Read more Nigerians, read more!!

All lies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fela Kuti Beaten Severely By Soldiers (Throwback Photo) / "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye / Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.