Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs (83034 Views)

80% Of Olu Jacobs Time No Longer Here, Says Wife / 'This Is Spiritual' – Uche Maduagwu Reacts To Death Of Yul Edochie’s Son / Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by FreeIgboho: 12:05am On Sep 19, 2021
LIVIYA:
Don't be harsh abt it. I'm just asking a question. N BK to what you just said, some people already had mild symptoms. There has always been coronavirus. It's not a new virus, hence the -19 attached to it. Just dat some people twerked d Gene of d virus to make a mutant which has a higher virulence than the normal one hence d mutation to delta-cornona virus. N dats the problem.

U r stylishly changing the subject. The question is wether the vaccines can prevent someone getting seriously sick - the numbers clearly show they do
Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by LIVIYA(f): 10:50am On Sep 19, 2021
FreeIgboho:

U r stylishly changing the subject. The question is wether the vaccines can prevent someone getting seriously sick - the numbers clearly show they do
if they prevent people from getting sick, why ask vaccinated people to still wear face mask?.
Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by FreeIgboho: 11:23am On Sep 19, 2021
LIVIYA:
if they prevent people from getting sick, why ask vaccinated people to still wear face mask?.

Once again being too clever by half - you carefully omitted the word "seriously".
You still do everything as if unvaccinated because you could be the one in a million that can still get it and transmit it or get seriously sick.
Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by LIVIYA(f): 9:01pm On Sep 21, 2021
FreeIgboho:

Once again being too clever by half - you carefully omitted the word "seriously".
You still do everything as if unvaccinated because you could be the one in a million that can still get it and transmit it or get seriously sick.
You just said nothing.
Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by FreeIgboho: 9:33pm On Sep 21, 2021
LIVIYA:
You just said nothing.

U just playing dumb. Here are what I said:

1) Numbers currently show you have a much lower chance of hospitalization or death if you take vaccine.
2) But that is a much lower chance, NOT NO CHANCE.
3) You should take all precautions as if unvaccinated BECAUSE THERE IS A SMALL CHANCE YOU CAN STILL GET THE VIRUS, TRANSMIT IT, OR GET SERIOUSLY ILL.
Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by LIVIYA(f): 9:35pm On Sep 21, 2021
FreeIgboho:

U just playing dumb. Here are what I said:

1) Numbers currently show you have a much lower chance of hospitalization or death if you take vaccine.
2) But that is a much lower chance, NOT NO CHANCE.
3) You should take all precautions as if unvaccinated BECAUSE THERE IS A SMALL CHANCE YOU CAN STILL GET THE VIRUS, TRANSMIT IT, OR GET SERIOUSLY ILL.
then it's of no use getting vaccinated
Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by FreeIgboho: 9:39pm On Sep 21, 2021
LIVIYA:
then it's of no use getting vaccinated

U r a funny girl. So why do people take, oh, say, AIDS medications? They don't prevent or cure AIDS
Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by LIVIYA(f): 11:26pm On Sep 21, 2021
FreeIgboho:

U r a funny girl. So why do people take, oh, say, AIDS medications? They don't prevent or cure AIDS
They reduce d viral load to d barest minimum in INFECTED PERSONS such dat d symptoms n d virus cannot be detected while COVID19 vaccine neither prevent nor cure d disease. So why forced d vaccination on a covid19 free person when it can neither prevent him from getting it nor stop him from being reinfected or from wearing mask?
Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by FreeIgboho: 12:23am On Sep 22, 2021
LIVIYA:
They reduce d viral load to d barest minimum in INFECTED PERSONS such dat d symptoms n d virus cannot be detected while COVID19 vaccine neither prevent nor cure d disease. So why forced d vaccination on a covid19 free person when it can neither prevent him from getting it nor stop him from being reinfected or from wearing mask?

Force ke. Who is talking about forcing? See, that's why I say you keep trying to shift because you know you are not making sense. Are we discussing forcing people?? Question is whether the vaccine can prevent people from getting seriously ill once infected. The answer is, IT CAN!!! Now wether you take it or not is up to you. I personally think a young healthy person living in Nigeria should chance not taking the vaccine. But that's my opinion.
Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by LIVIYA(f): 7:51am On Sep 22, 2021
FreeIgboho:

Force ke. Who is talking about forcing? See, that's why I say you keep trying to shift because you know you are not making sense. Are we discussing forcing people?? Question is whether the vaccine can prevent people from getting seriously ill once infected. The answer is, IT CAN!!! Now wether you take it or not is up to you. I personally think a young healthy person living in Nigeria should chance not taking the vaccine. But that's my opinion.
It shouldn't be made compulsory for civil workers. Or like obaseki said, dat it is a prerequisite to enter a bank, church or mosque
Re: Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs by FreeIgboho: 11:23am On Sep 22, 2021
LIVIYA:
It shouldn't be made compulsory for civil workers. Or like obaseki said, dat it is a prerequisite to enter a bank, church or mosque

That's another discussion all together. Of course it shouldn't be. And who is listening him anyway

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie / Fela Kuti Beaten Severely By Soldiers (Throwback Photo) / "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.