Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' (63322 Views)

Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' / Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos) / Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' by Acidosis(m): 7:08pm On Sep 18, 2021
armadeo:

That I agree with.

Some people here are suggesting that the money would have better served the family, meaning leave the guy to die and give us the money

I dread my fellow citizens

Well, it's a difficult thing to say since we have no idea the state of his health.

However, certain terminal illnesses are better left for God.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' by Solatium(m): 7:13pm On Sep 18, 2021
Acidosis:

I love the way you rant. Coming from someone whose manager wouldn't even give him 2 days sick leave to fix his mental health issues grin

You know what? Let's continue this argument when your boss find you worthy enough to spend N500k . cheesy

oh you think everyone is on paid employment?
what a demented soul you are
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 18, 2021
Kiddogarcia:
and this is a classical example of you displaying your ignorance for the world to see,a thorough findings and consultation would have prevented this display of gross buffoonery, China drug ko,Nepal medicine nii,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement jawee

show your market - no be plug matter if it is legal show am
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' by JGrace4me: 1:00am On Sep 19, 2021
I SUSPECT SPIRITUAL ATTACK AS HE VISITED HIS VILLAGE AFTER 10 YEARS WHILE BUILDING. BELIEVE IT OR LEAVE IT, LIFE IS SPIRITUAL. THE ONLY HOPE AND SOURCE OF GUARANTEED SECURITY IS IN JESUS CHRIST. THE BIBLE SAYS "THE NAME OF THE LORD IS A STRONG TOWER. THE RIGHTEOUS RUN INTO IT AND THEY ARE SAFE". KNOW JESUS , KNOW LIFE. NO JESUS , NO LIFE. I CHARGE YOU TO GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS NOW INCASE YOU HAVEN'T DONE SO. TOMORROW MAY BE TOO LATE. YOU ARE NOT SAFE IF YOU ARE NOT SAVED!!! SELAH!!!
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' by potent5(m): 7:21am On Sep 19, 2021
murphyibiam15:

I fcked your ashawo mom cheesy grin grin her pvssy smells fishy tongue idiot grin cheesy
Na agberos take turns rape ya mama impregnate her out of her stupid carelessness in the presence of your weak and spineless father for Ikeja along underbridge and you are the result of that unfortunate incident. But ya father foolishly took responsibility of the pregnancy before because he was sterile instead of kicking your agbero pikin ass and stupid mother unto the streets. It's still unclear if it was not your father arranged the rape.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' by nairamaniac: 7:33am On Sep 19, 2021
Richy4:

She meant that the money would have gone a long way in terms of helping the family of the deceased to solve financial challenges that might come their way assuming the doctors said that there's nothing they can do for the man except to pray and hope..

Is that 10million her last 10million?
If she still has more money left than that and she abandons his family completely after his death due to this so called accidental wastage, den she ends up being not as nice as she acted while he was alive or struggling for his life in ICU.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' by Kiddogarcia(m): 1:17pm On Sep 19, 2021
NaWeDeyHere:

show your market - no be plug matter if it is legal show am
my mum that does that produces this has the necccesary and required certificate for a local herbs dealer, get a better life for yourself bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Janet Atayero Oluseye Is Dead (Nollywood Actress) / Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) / E-Money Shows Swag In His Gold Sitting Room (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.