Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' (63289 Views)

Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' / Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos) / Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' by Godbless3(m): 10:39am On Sep 18, 2021
thesicilian:
What a weird thing to say, it's almost as if she's more concerned about the money spent trying to save his life. A good doctor will still battle to save your life even if he suspects you're going to die, ICU care per day costs a whole lot of money anywhere in the world

Well in other clime, there are situation a doctor will see a patient, conduct test and realise that he has on 30%, 50:50 of surviving and in the 1st instance it only a miracle and its up to the family and friends to continue buy oxigen and hope.
But 9ja here, nah opportunity to blow.
Is it not in this country a young doctor after calling the senior doctor and hospital management about a patient and they ignore him and when he recommend he be taken to another hospital who is better equip and he was sack when the later realize it was buhari son. That he should have been kept as he was a big fish.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' by arthorjnr(m): 10:40am On Sep 18, 2021
Help2020:

Hospitals are in the business of managing diseases even when they knw very well that the patient can't make it..Well,Is not their faut though, they can only use what they have..Thank God for saving my mum last month..Mum was admitted and the doctor refused us adding supplements to mum's drugs..I called my sis who was with my mum and instructed her to ignore the doctor. I sent a product to help raise mum glutathione level..Believe me mum was discharge days after.And guess what,doctor was now asking my sis if we used something else on her.

Next time you go against medical advise, be prepared for repercussions. What if you killed her?...i'm guessing you did your research but please, be careful.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' by Help2020: 10:42am On Sep 18, 2021
DECLAN2015:

Coded advertisements
So your glue.....what did the magic
Continuu
Advert?with my mum's health?God forbid. Iam not in the business if marketing on mlm whatsoever. If you're on WhatsApp I can send voice note my sis sent to me after mum regained her health back..

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' by Solatium(m): 10:45am On Sep 18, 2021
Acidosis:

Point me to where this was stated. Lying seems to be in your DNA.

The boss decided to vent her frustration on her personal page. How best could that have been done without indicating the cost? Your daft self think anyone can simply call out a group of doctors and accuse them? Go and try it na and make sure you post videos and photos of the doctors. Let them give you the brain surgery you truly deserve.

Some of you are easily triggered and sadly, your brains have become easy targets to bloggers.

If I declare something on my social media page and you decide to turn it to national news, that's your personal life problem, not mine o.

i know you are eternally stupid,your social media or personal page has a limitations,not even when making a claim that has to do with third party,if you make a questionable claim on your so call page people have absolute right to question you which you must answer to or subject your self to all sorts that Comes with it including legal charge's where applicable.

Some of you claimed to have been to school yet not properly educated, anyone with a discerning mind won't take a firm stand behind her.

He/she who alleges must proof,a simple post without the cost would have driven home her claim,but what do I expect when people have money yet no Sense,no respect for the departed soul and their family
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' by arthorjnr(m): 10:47am On Sep 18, 2021
Neddstark:

That money would have been better spent to give the kids a better life. Most hospitals will give hope to extort. They don't really give a hoot , its all about making money.

You fucktards haven't even watched someone die before and you think it's easy to pull the plug on a person's life. The oath is to save and preserve life, you ungrateful lots. She's complaining because he died, do you think he's family would've taken 10m and let him die even if there was a 5% chance of survival?....you lots are ungrateful!

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' by Help2020: 10:49am On Sep 18, 2021
arthorjnr:

Next time you go against medical advise, be prepared for repercussions. What if you killed her?...i'm guessing you did your research but please, be careful.
What medical advise are you talking about? Why have they not find solution to cancers, high blood presure,diabetes, stroke and other medical conditions?
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' by arthorjnr(m): 10:52am On Sep 18, 2021
Help2020:

What medical advise are you talking about? Why have they not find solution to cancers, high blood presure,diabetes, stroke and other medical conditions?

Man, here i thought i was going to have an intelligent convo. Have a nice day good sir.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:58am On Sep 18, 2021
You mean they should have killed him so you won't spend money?
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' by Oktane: 10:59am On Sep 18, 2021
Solatium:

Fully aware of condition's of service in most companies and all other issue raised by you,and for you to also acknowledge my point means we are thinking alike.

Mentioning of the hospital involved would have validated her claim by half and the clinic press release would have either corroborated her or trash her claim

The hospital won't do that. It will give them very negative publicity because it will throw the entire process, fees, competence and reliability of the business into the limelight. This could also unveil a number of previous unwholesome incidents successfully swept beneath the carpet.

But I think she would have spent that much because mentioning this in a carefully thought out and typed post means she has mentally projected her expectations which could include a rebuttal from the hospital or even her immediate staffers.

I must however express my disdain for the publicity stunt underlying the statement. It is very distasteful, self seeking, poorly timed and very immature. But then.....any thing for the gram.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' by Lamasta(m): 10:59am On Sep 18, 2021
Semaj77:

So why didn't God heal him . God would have made a crappy doctor if he truly existed
You can take it to God in prayer He will answer your question

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' by intruder15(m): 11:04am On Sep 18, 2021
thesicilian:
What a weird thing to say, it's almost as if she's more concerned about the money spent trying to save his life. A good doctor will still battle to save your life even if he suspects you're going to die, ICU care per day costs a whole lot of money anywhere in the world

Did u read the whole writeup? If u did and still felt this way, then I have nothing to say.

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' by vRendoh(m): 11:06am On Sep 18, 2021
No medical system pulls off support cos they are confidently sure the patient can not make it. They ll fight till the end .

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' by kelly72: 11:22am On Sep 18, 2021
thesicilian:

That is not true, from what I read here. Entrepreneurs are not heaps of emotions like you, they reason and rationalise.

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' by Nauttyprof(m): 11:24am On Sep 18, 2021
ThreeEyedRaven:
Some of the hospitals are just Evil

It's wrong to conclude this way. A Doctor will still try all his best to save a life rather than just watch him die without doing anything. Let's even forget the profession, as a human with someone so precious to you, won't you do your best in saving that person than watching the person die without making efforts?

On another note, if the Doctor didn't try his best to save this man, the story will be different again. They will begin to say all sort about this person. There is nothing one will do that they won't talk.

RIP to the dead. Your boss misses you and Cherish everything you did while being alive
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' by emapeteum(m): 11:25am On Sep 18, 2021
thesicilian:
My brother,what are saying?

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' by philkoms: 11:35am On Sep 18, 2021
Ahmed0336:

Honestly...

Money is their goal instead of saving lives.
I totally agree with you.Even the so call strike is about more money.The day I took my child to hospital and I was asked to pay for Card and consultation fee separately is when I realised we need to fight collectively to make this country a better place to live.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' by Dextre(m): 11:38am On Sep 18, 2021
Ahmed0336:

Honestly...

Money is their goal instead of saving lives.

Nigerians ehn, you people are despicable, as in is it because medicine has to do with life, They did their job irrespective of whether he go die or not, it’s called ICU for God’s sake, should it have been free b4, the people wey manage am, na handshake dem take dey pay dem at the end of the month? Medicine is business too always remember that.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' by Pzpropertylimit(m): 11:48am On Sep 18, 2021
Village people done use am do peper soup ! Wetin carry go village de build house ? Has he built any for his comfort in town ? Hmmmm where wisdom is needed prayer is always a waste .
Rest in peace !
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' by Sholaco: 11:48am On Sep 18, 2021
thesicilian:
Hahahahahaha that's a life of a useless woman

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' by suffering: 11:50am On Sep 18, 2021
That’s a young man. A treadmill would have saved his life. The average Nigerian never exercises yet curses village people when thrombosis, strokes and heart attacks come calling.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' by Johel(m): 11:56am On Sep 18, 2021
ThreeEyedRaven:
Some of the hospitals are just Evil

All Nigerian hospitals are evil,I rather die than allow anyone dash out money to some useless doctor/Nurse in Naija.

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' by Solatium(m): 12:12pm On Sep 18, 2021
Oktane:

The hospital won't do that. It will give them very negative publicity because it will throw the entire process, fees, competence and reliability of the business into the limelight. This could also unveil a number of previous unwholesome incidents successfully swept beneath the carpet.

But I think she would have spent that much because mentioning this in a carefully thought out and typed post means she has mentally projected her expectations which could include a rebuttal from the hospital or even her immediate staffers.

I must however express my disdain for the publicity stunt underlying the statement. It is very distasteful, self seeking, poorly timed and very immature. But then.....any thing for the gram.

There is no way the hospital can rebute want is not attached to them,may be any member of the staff of her organization.

A hospital was call out in the press the other day for mismanaging a fibroid operation on a patient,i think it was Premier Hospital in Victoria island or so.

If i receive a bad service from you i will surely call you out
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' by Goodman777: 12:14pm On Sep 18, 2021
But if policeman or army rescue kidnap victim in Nigeria yet no compensation or regard
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' by Minjim: 12:15pm On Sep 18, 2021
thesicilian:

1. That website is not a trusted medical journal.

2. The article itself though credible, answers the question "should a doctor tell you if you're going to die" and not "can a doctor tell you when you're going to die"

3. This is from the very article that you posted:

4. If you can post this as your evidence then it shows you really do not read.

5. Therefore I'm not sure I'll bother replying you again since chances are that you might still not have read my comments before rushing to post your own comments.

I posted that to show you doctors can tell when you're dying.

The article didn't take any side whether doctors are oblige to tell a patient.

But it did show that doctors telling one is dying is not a movie thing.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' by lolu2019: 12:16pm On Sep 18, 2021
Help2020:

it is just because of overdose of drugs.thats the major reason y e needs to be careful.so that u don't blame d doctor when their is any issue.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' by davillian(m): 12:17pm On Sep 18, 2021
HenryDion:

As if you have conscience. I'm sure you wouldn't even spend more than 50k for your cook if she's sick, talk of 10M.

For her to spend that amount means she's good. Imagine spending such on a driver, not even a relative.

Most commonly, they will send him home and hire another driver.

What I'm saying since she has done it then no point talking about the money....
Do it and get your mind of it....
I hate it when people do something good and wants everyone to know she spent 10m...
Let me be among the people who knew she did it simple....
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' by blowjohn(m): 12:20pm On Sep 18, 2021
Richy4:

She meant that the money would have gone a long way in terms of helping the family of the deceased to solve financial challenges that might come their way assuming the doctors said that there's nothing they can do for the man except to pray and hope..

So when a doctor says there is nothing that can be done for a patient , he pulls the plug on the patient abi?
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 18, 2021
davillian:

What I'm saying since she has done it then no point talking about the money....
Do it and get your mind of it....
I hate it when people do something good and wants everyone to know she spent 10m...
Let me be among the people who knew she did it simple....

I'm sure if you dash someone 10k today, you'll come to NL to brag about it, even upload pictures. Hypocrites!
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' by tfelicityk(m): 12:23pm On Sep 18, 2021
May his soul rest in peace....
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' by lolu2019: 12:23pm On Sep 18, 2021
suffering:
That’s a young man. A treadmill would have saved his life. The average Nigerian never exercises yet curses village people when thrombosis, strokes and heart attacks come calling.
exercise is good but not the best solution.what can u say about athletes that also slumped and die.it is not just exercise.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' by Dangrace01: 12:24pm On Sep 18, 2021
Help2020:

Hospitals are in the business of managing diseases even when they knw very well that the patient can't make it..Well,Is not their faut though, they can only use what they have..Thank God for saving my mum last month..Mum was admitted and the doctor refused us adding supplements to mum's drugs..I called my sis who was with my mum and instructed her to ignore the doctor. I sent a product to help raise mum glutathione level..Believe me mum was discharge days after.And guess what,doctor was now asking my sis if we used something else on her.

Maximum respect bro. Not everyone would be bold enough to try what you did.

Are you a health practitioner
How did you know the drugs to use

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures / 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend / Comedienne, Emmanuella Celebrates 12th Birthday With Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.