Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Orji Kalu: Igbos Are My People And Wherever They Are I Stand - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu: Igbos Are My People And Wherever They Are I Stand (10962 Views)

Orji Uzo Kalu: Igbos Should Be More Disciplined / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) / Yusufu Idegu On Miyetti Allah: ‘I Stand By My Story’ — The Nation's Reporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Kalu: Igbos Are My People And Wherever They Are I Stand by ZombieBurster: 6:36am On Sep 18, 2021
Ffk of ibo land

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: Igbos Are My People And Wherever They Are I Stand by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 18, 2021
Dproperties:

I have heard you but Nwanne m, onweghi ihe ị ga akụziri m gbasara ndị Igbo

I hear you -Owu ihinile ka anyi ga nekwu na ama ozora,mba na mba nwere nsogbu diri ha -Igbo Amaka.
Udodiri gi Nwannem
Re: Orji Kalu: Igbos Are My People And Wherever They Are I Stand by Phiniter(m): 6:43am On Sep 18, 2021
ok
Re: Orji Kalu: Igbos Are My People And Wherever They Are I Stand by Xloclwise: 6:46am On Sep 18, 2021
Princeton92:
Me I don't understand what this man said here oo, is there a point in these words

There's
Re: Orji Kalu: Igbos Are My People And Wherever They Are I Stand by Princeton92(m): 6:54am On Sep 18, 2021
Xloclwise:

There's

Abeg tell me maybe I don't understand his language. Lol
Re: Orji Kalu: Igbos Are My People And Wherever They Are I Stand by Xloclwise: 7:18am On Sep 18, 2021
Princeton92:

Abeg tell me maybe I don't understand his language. Lol

This na him first time to come openly and support Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: Igbos Are My People And Wherever They Are I Stand by ExtraVioment: 7:20am On Sep 18, 2021
That don't mean you won't be held responsible for your misconduct of stealing from the state and national treasury.

We want to be a renewed, sophisticated, advanced global people. High standard people. We will strive to be solid and organized people.

E good say you recognize your tribe in the face of this organized genocide. Igbos are united. We should be ready for the worst case scenario. We have to believe for survival like Israel, america, and South Korea. All that Russian acquired weapons and the Niger alliance, who do you think it is directed towards. Be wise and use it wisely.
Re: Orji Kalu: Igbos Are My People And Wherever They Are I Stand by sunnnnyuu(m): 7:24am On Sep 18, 2021
Xloclwise:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/orji-kalu-calls-for-better-united-peaceful-nigeria/

Kalu better you support your people's choice that's Biafra, don't deceive them because of political position that you are now.

Nigeria must be divided Biafra is not longer Nigeria, yuroba nation is for sure, middle belt is not Nigeria also not part of Northern Nigeria, Arewa republic must be actualise wether corrupt Nigerian politicians like it or not, we (Arewa republic) are tired of being in Nigeria, let's have or country alone no more Igbo in Arewa republic no more Yoruba in our dear country Arewa republic.
Re: Orji Kalu: Igbos Are My People And Wherever They Are I Stand by Princeton92(m): 7:29am On Sep 18, 2021
Xloclwise:

This na him first time to come openly and support Biafra.

I know that already but still he's tryina make a chameleon move sha sha
Re: Orji Kalu: Igbos Are My People And Wherever They Are I Stand by Coolgent(m): 7:31am On Sep 18, 2021
In a sane country this Man should would have being in prison
Re: Orji Kalu: Igbos Are My People And Wherever They Are I Stand by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 18, 2021
Thief
Re: Orji Kalu: Igbos Are My People And Wherever They Are I Stand by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 18, 2021
ZombieBurster:
Ffk of ibo land
Aswear grin grin
Re: Orji Kalu: Igbos Are My People And Wherever They Are I Stand by sapientia(m): 8:12am On Sep 18, 2021
Chief coward
Re: Orji Kalu: Igbos Are My People And Wherever They Are I Stand by Dproperties: 8:13am On Sep 18, 2021
9jah:

I hear you -Owu ihinile ka anyi ga nekwu na ama ozora,mba na mba nwere nsogbu diri ha -Igbo Amaka.
Udodiri gi Nwannem
Nwee ọmarịcha izu ụka

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: Igbos Are My People And Wherever They Are I Stand by Angeltjazz2017(m): 8:33am On Sep 18, 2021
dfrost:
I still wonder how these guys comfortably sleep when night falls. cheesy

They sleep well cuz they have no positive conscience all they know is make them fine they don’t about care you and hi
Re: Orji Kalu: Igbos Are My People And Wherever They Are I Stand by Millimann: 8:38am On Sep 18, 2021
lolu2019:
The man that changed the face of Abia state.I remember before going for NYSC.i actually prayed to serve in Abia state just to watch Enyimba fc live.just because of his legacy as a football philanthropist.Thank u God for the experience, thank you Orji Uzor kalu.

You must be a supporter of the local league
Re: Orji Kalu: Igbos Are My People And Wherever They Are I Stand by Myhusband(m): 8:54am On Sep 18, 2021
lolu2019:
The man that changed the face of Abia state.I remember before going for NYSC.i actually prayed to serve in Abia state just to watch Enyimba fc live.just because of his legacy as a football philanthropist.Thank u God for the experience, thank you Orji Uzor kalu.

you need help for mocking Abia state people with this your gibberish
Re: Orji Kalu: Igbos Are My People And Wherever They Are I Stand by udede(m): 9:19am On Sep 18, 2021
Dproperties:
Igbos is one tribe I love but joining few of their groups I discovered how divided they're.
Abusive to one and other

Igbo from Imo is fake to igbo of Ebonyi and it broke my heart just imagine people you love
abeg where are you from, make i kno if you are real or not

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: Igbos Are My People And Wherever They Are I Stand by lolu2019: 9:21am On Sep 18, 2021
Millimann:

You must be a supporter of the local league
yeah bro.i love Enyimba fc.used to go the stadium with my nysc cap with my colleagues back then.we used to call each other whenever Enyimba had match at the new market.anyaoru.NYSC was fun.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: Igbos Are My People And Wherever They Are I Stand by udede(m): 9:42am On Sep 18, 2021
Alhaji kalu zukwaanike
Re: Orji Kalu: Igbos Are My People And Wherever They Are I Stand by pennywys(m): 12:05pm On Sep 18, 2021
2023 is closer and the idiot is beginning to sing sweet melodies
Re: Orji Kalu: Igbos Are My People And Wherever They Are I Stand by MrGerald(m): 1:35pm On Sep 18, 2021
SmartPolician:
How is this newsworthy? undecided
Who forced you to click?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyesiku Chairs American Neurological Surgeons Board / Rivers Police Chief Attacks Amaechi / Oshiomhole Sues Magazine For N250m Over Sex Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.