Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

10k Giveaway For 10 Lucky Students - Education (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10k Giveaway For 10 Lucky Students (12711 Views)

10 Lucky Discoveries That Made People Rich / Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each / 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10k Giveaway For 10 Lucky Students by VillageBus(m): 11:04pm On Sep 18, 2021
PurestBoy:
I'll love to give 4k to 5 students too, 3 females and 2 males but only those that didn't benefit from the main giveaway. How will I know?
I dey line oo
Re: 10k Giveaway For 10 Lucky Students by Haboseyday(f): 11:59pm On Sep 18, 2021
snowland:
Hi all,

I'm giving out 10k each to 10 lucky students on the forum, no strings attached. It's my humble way to give back to the society. PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW THE LAID DOWN PROCEDURES CAREFULLY.

Here's how this will work:
1. You must be a student in any of Nigeria higher institutions of learning. School ID will be asked for proof of claim. Failure to provide this will disqualify you.

2. Your account here on Nairaland must be at least 1 week old. No newly created account will be accepted.

3. Names will be selected on the basis of first come first served. If any of the first 10 names fails to qualify(provide proof of studentship), next names would be selected to replace the non qualified ones.

4. Names will be selected on Saturday, 18th of Sept. 2021 starting from 10am Nigerian Time. So if you drop your name before 10am, you will not be selected.

First 10 names submitted after 10am will be selected

Good luck.

UPDATE:
The instruction is very clearly stated that names dropped before 10am naija time WILL NOT be selected.
Qualified students will only be selected from those that dropped their names starting from 10am. NO EXCEPTIONS.

[size=18pt]LUCKY WINNERS[/size]
CHIDIEBERE MOSES ETUDE
Dedeji Philip Sewanu
Charles Ahize A
Adeleke israel oluwajuwon
ULUATA EMMANUEL KALU
Friday Christopher
Adeoye Kayode M
Darlington ogochukwu
Lawrence Miracle Akpovi
James Francis Aramide

[size=18pt]STANDBY WINNERS[/size]
Sanusi Abdullah.
Ogwoni Farouk Musa
Anavi Felix Ayodeji
Ndukeabasi Gregory
USERNAME: Emmanuel909090 (Though you did not provide your name)
Ayankola Olatomiwa Ridwan
Kayode Kolawole Emmanuel
Ismail - Username: Yaismayaila
FAGBEMI TAIWO SAMUEL
Ajah Onyebuchi Nicholas

Congrats to the lucky winners. Now it's time for you to provide a copy of your non-expired School ID. Take a picture of it and post it here or if you are not comfortable with it being in the public domain, you can email it to humblegiveaway2020@gmail.com. Any of the lucky winners that cannot provide a school ID within 2 hours of this post (2.04pm naija time) will be replaced from the pool of Standby Winners.

Also, please post your account details as well. Either on here or sent to my email address above. I got 3 emails already. Please include your account number

I'M IN, GOD BLESS YOU
Re: 10k Giveaway For 10 Lucky Students by Haboseyday(f): 12:02am On Sep 19, 2021
PurestBoy:
I'll love to give 4k to 5 students too, 3 females and 2 males but only those that didn't benefit from the main giveaway. How will I know?
I'm a female, I'll appreciate if I'm picked. Thanks
Re: 10k Giveaway For 10 Lucky Students by yellowgarri2(m): 6:11am On Sep 19, 2021
snowland:
I might do another giveaway before end of year. I dont know those that would win it but I'm damn sure I have an idea of those that would not. Fingers Crossed..One Love.
As Schools resumes tomorrow, I need transport fare to go to work and some foodstuffs at home before salary will be paid
Re: 10k Giveaway For 10 Lucky Students by MidasO1(m): 9:48am On Sep 19, 2021
i just need something to support ourselves through out this week before 1st of next month because the small upkeep we receive at home isn't enough due to the rising cost of things in the school environment. These traders don't even pity the fact that we're students.
like this like this I've ran out of foodstuffs so even 2k will be so highly appreciated.
cc Purestboy Snowland Yomisky
Re: 10k Giveaway For 10 Lucky Students by Kaybee20: 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2021
AbdulRasaq Azeez
Re: 10k Giveaway For 10 Lucky Students by DRsays: 10:11pm On Sep 19, 2021
Abeg someone should ask for my account number too o..something is very dry here..please am a student also

God bless
Re: 10k Giveaway For 10 Lucky Students by yusman14(m): 1:09am On Sep 20, 2021
Exams start on OAU campus this morning...I need to feed well so I can study well for my exams..
God will bless any helper
Re: 10k Giveaway For 10 Lucky Students by DeGojos(m): 2:44am On Sep 20, 2021
I missed
Re: 10k Giveaway For 10 Lucky Students by Franktom247(m): 5:45am On Sep 20, 2021
Good morning boss @PurestBoy we are still awaiting the details of your giveaway with today being Monday hope you had a safe trip sir GOD bless you and your household
Re: 10k Giveaway For 10 Lucky Students by Franktom247(m): 5:58am On Sep 20, 2021
@Yomisky boss good morning how was your weekend we are still awaiting the details of your giveaway pls Sir do not pass me by thank you
Re: 10k Giveaway For 10 Lucky Students by money121(m): 6:09am On Sep 20, 2021
snowland:
ALL WINNERS CREDITED. ENJOY YOUR WINNINGS.
Nice one brother.. you will not lack any good thing in life

1 Like

Re: 10k Giveaway For 10 Lucky Students by Abihan1(f): 7:31am On Sep 20, 2021
PurestBoy:

Good morning, brother.

May God bless you and everyone out there who are helping humanity.
Re: 10k Giveaway For 10 Lucky Students by snowland(m): 7:40am On Sep 20, 2021
money121:

Nice one brother.. you will not lack any good thing in life

Amen. And you as well. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 10k Giveaway For 10 Lucky Students by Cladez180(m): 11:16am On Sep 20, 2021
@PurestBoy
No forget us sir
Re: 10k Giveaway For 10 Lucky Students by Stopmyaddict: 4:02pm On Sep 21, 2021
@purestboy
@Yomisky
Wetin you do no fresh!
There is no need to promise what you can't do
Re: 10k Giveaway For 10 Lucky Students by WarAgainstBegga: 10:47pm On Sep 21, 2021
snowland:

Amen. And you as well. Thanks.

Boss, I am not a student but a family man with responsibilities.

I won't mind the least amount, be it 5h, my account is currently on minus that is to show you how wretched I am embarassed

Re: 10k Giveaway For 10 Lucky Students by Abihan1(f): 7:26am On Sep 22, 2021
Stopmyaddict:
@purestboy
@Yomisky
Wetin you do no fresh!
There is no need to promise what you can't do

Brother, please let's take things easy.

I totally understand how you feel. High hopes and all that. However, you should have waited for their response. You know other things would have come up, thereby taking much of their time.

Peace!
Re: 10k Giveaway For 10 Lucky Students by PurestBoy(m): 7:43pm On Sep 22, 2021
Abihan1:

Brother, please let's take things easy.

I totally understand how you feel. High hopes and all that. However, you should have waited for their response. You know other things would have come up, thereby taking much of their time.

Peace!

Check my profile, I've stayed long on this forum since 2007 to be making a false promise but due to the insults I decided to do it offline to far less privileged people some are pure water sellers and alabaru (which is even far better) around my depot at Ojaba Ibadan.
I've noted some handles already and will get across to them at my convenience.

2 Likes

Re: 10k Giveaway For 10 Lucky Students by paulgabrielz: 8:04pm On Sep 22, 2021
PurestBoy:

Check my profile, I've stayed long on this forum since 2007 to be making a false promise but due to the insults I decided to do it offline to far less privileged people some are pure water sellers and alabaru (which is even far better) around my depot at Ojaba Ibadan.
Please kindly add
Re: 10k Giveaway For 10 Lucky Students by akande115: 10:18pm On Sep 22, 2021
PurestBoy:

Re: 10k Giveaway For 10 Lucky Students by Futurez(m): 10:19pm On Sep 22, 2021
PurestBoy:

okay let them know so that they can wipe out their account details too
Re: 10k Giveaway For 10 Lucky Students by Franktom247(m): 11:06pm On Sep 22, 2021
@PurestBoy thank you sir for keeping us in mind may my moniker be noted too when the time for your support begins God bless you and your household
Re: 10k Giveaway For 10 Lucky Students by Abihan1(f): 11:38pm On Sep 22, 2021
Wow! You've done so well, boss.
Re: 10k Giveaway For 10 Lucky Students by PrinceJoeWan(m): 1:01am On Sep 23, 2021
Pls sir @ PurestBoy,
Remember me

PurestBoy:

Re: 10k Giveaway For 10 Lucky Students by DRsays: 2:36am On Sep 23, 2021
PurestBoy:

Please sir...remember me too o
May God bless u
Re: 10k Giveaway For 10 Lucky Students by Zazu777: 5:02am On Sep 23, 2021
[quote author=Abihan1 post=106054265]

Re: 10k Giveaway For 10 Lucky Students by Zazu777: 5:04am On Sep 23, 2021
[quote author=PurestBoy post=106076095]

Re: 10k Giveaway For 10 Lucky Students by Abihan1(f): 7:26am On Sep 23, 2021
God will help mankind.
Re: 10k Giveaway For 10 Lucky Students by Orente21(f): 7:41am On Sep 23, 2021
PurestBoy:

Pls remember me too sir.
Re: 10k Giveaway For 10 Lucky Students by Zazu777: 9:29am On Sep 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: 10k Giveaway For 10 Lucky Students by Victoria2020(f): 11:44am On Sep 23, 2021
[quote author

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Is Examination Malpractice A Sin? / Sonny Echono: FG Reached Agreement With ASUU Under Duress / ABU Zaria, POST-GRADUATE Form 2015/2016 Registration Is Still On. (080613351 86)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.