Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,715 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt (51378 Views)

Teacher, 26, Charged With Sexually Abusing 15-year-old Boy She Met In Church / Engineer Rapes His Neighbour’s Daughter In Ogun / Man Arrested For Sexually Abusing His Four Daughters In Port-Harcourt. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by chikason22(m): 1:24pm On Sep 18, 2021
Such a fool.
He should be jailed and The keys thrown into Bonny river. Nonsense. How much is sex from Dem Olosho people.

Only to abuse a little girl. This is what I will do to him if given the opportunity.
First is a low blow and then a thorough beating before kicking his ass' into the prison.
Animal angryangryangry

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by AmazingELixir: 1:25pm On Sep 18, 2021
lipsrsealed

I'm in shock he still appears unruffled...are there no boys there?
Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by Ibkhaleel01: 1:26pm On Sep 18, 2021
A lot of the people making comments on this are guilty of crimes even far worse than this....what elese do we expect bfrom people that bigotry and sentiment have filled their minds

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by naija1stnigar(m): 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2021
Everyone is just trying to overcome hunger and get free food this in this corntree this oga has succeeded in doing that. at least he will eat free food in prison.
Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by irodam1: 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2021
I will always advice all parents to be carefull with the wear about and who they do made custodian of their of their daughter even if its family members ooo. no one can be trusted now oooo cos no one is above temptation.....

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by Born2winnx: 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2021
two sides of a story, I nor believe
Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by Ororocelemi(m): 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2021
I believe he is a ritualist, he couldn't possibly have sexual erection for a kid

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by nwakibie3(m): 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2021
SportsHD:
I wonder how he got aroused being with a little girl.

did you read the story at all? Did you read the part where he was caught naked with the small girl? Was he framed to go naked with a little girl?
Is comprehension your problem or you're just outright dumb?

And they allowed him dress up before taking his pic

See the story...

He was alleged to have lured the child from other kids in the compound with biscuits.

However, another neighbor who claims she had seen him allegedly taking her to his room raised an alarm which drew the attention of the girl’s mother and other neighbors.

They ran to the suspect's room and found him allegedly naked with the little girl who he had undressed.

Not that things like this don't happen but we don't have to be emotional and sentimental in judging the case. To me the story doesn't add up...

10 Likes

Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by McOluOmo: 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2021
Bahd creation

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by frowland(m): 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2021
saphiere:
What is your point exactly? That this man did not commit the crime? I'm in Port Harcourt o. Don't force me to go to this compound and make a confessional video and post it here o.

In other words he committed the said crime wether the story is skewed or not??
If he was caught naked, why did they wait for him to put on his cloths before taking pictures?

11 Likes

Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by Born2winnx: 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2021
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed
I'm in shock he still appears unruffled...are there no boys there?
you don even think am, what if na false accusations

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by Lightorder: 1:29pm On Sep 18, 2021
How come his face is still smooth?
Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by FiverrTutor(m): 1:30pm On Sep 18, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Pardon my sceptism, but this does not add up.
He probably turned down advances from the female neighbor who waited for the perfect opportunity to frame him up.

When did gifting a child biscuit translate to nursing a sinister sexual intention?
Why did she not raise alarm when the child was going into the house?

No mob I know will allow a child molester who was caught naked to get fully dressed.

I don't know sha, I just know that hell hath no fury as a scorned woman.

Rubbish

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by SportsHD: 1:30pm On Sep 18, 2021
Gokoyer1401:
You must be so frustrated in life. Sorry, you hear.
Are you people dumb? So, advocating for sexual assault awareness is because she's frustrated? Just pray your daughter or someone close to you doesn't get raped.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by Yomzy08: 1:32pm On Sep 18, 2021
Ladies do the worst just that they're not been caught in the act, i was sexually abused when I was so young but coz I'm a boy nothing was done

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by Alfamann: 1:32pm On Sep 18, 2021
Do you know that Mohamed did the same thing?

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by naija1stnigar(m): 1:32pm On Sep 18, 2021
walemoney007:
I wander why e no fit go ashawo house

No time wey person go ashawo house wey e no go fit Bleep
Na Buhari cause am, no be person wey eat belle full they get time to reason opomiliki.
Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by etrange: 1:33pm On Sep 18, 2021
Some people on the front page are really working hard to make light of the issue. Someone is already blaming the whistle blower (since the kid can't blamed). I don't know where Nigerians learned that always excusing men's terrible actions is a way to be a real man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by MUHSHAI: 1:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
Devilish.
Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by Yomzy08: 1:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
saphiere:
Men can't control their sexual urge. Keep your female child away from them una no dey hear.
I'm very sure you would have molested a small boy b4, but coz you're a lady it will be overlooked

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by Sirpaul(m): 1:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
You sound frustrated... It will be better you change your attitude about life.. ..
saphiere:
Men can't control their sexual urge. Keep your female child away from them una no dey hear.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by highness25(m): 1:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
saphiere:
Middle-aged man arrested for allegedly sexually abusing his neighbour's little daughter in Port Harcourt
A middle-aged man has been arrested after being accused sexually abusing his neighbour’s little daughter at Ejekwu street in Wike Rumuepirikom area Port Harcourt, the Rivers state capital.

According to one Amb. Samuel Hope Ezemuri, the incident happened on Thursday, September 16.

He was alleged to have lured the child from other kids in the compound with biscuits. However, another neighbor who claims she had seen him allegedly taking her to his room raised an alarm which drew the attention of the girl’s mother and other neighbors.
They ran to the suspect's room and found him allegedly naked with the little girl who he had undressed.

The child was rescued while the suspect was arrested and handed over to the Rumuepirikom Police Division.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/9/middle-aged-man-arrested-for-allegedly-sexually-abusing-his-neighbours-little-daughter-in-port-harcourt-2.html
No be bottles I de see for the first picture? Carry am reset the man brain matter don end.
Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by Yomzy08: 1:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
nairalander2020:

Not every man but female too are caught up in the same mess but u won't hear it in the news
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by StanleyO22: 1:35pm On Sep 18, 2021
saphiere:
Point of corrections, which one be men can't control their sexual urge, instead of some men ...mumu try dey read your sentence before posting it u hear ..

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by Crackow12: 1:35pm On Sep 18, 2021
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by AmazingELixir: 1:35pm On Sep 18, 2021
Born2winnx:

you don even think am, what if na false accusations

At least let him be warmed up with some beatings before investigation commence...what was he doing with a minor that is not his child without clothes.

Especially these days that it is unsafe leaving the girl child with even their biological fathers.
Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by UrbanExotica(f): 1:35pm On Sep 18, 2021
Born2winnx:
two sides of a story, I nor believe
werey
Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by muller101(m): 1:36pm On Sep 18, 2021
[s]
saphiere:
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by dododawa1: 1:37pm On Sep 18, 2021
Two things involved, either their follow him or he follow himself.
Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by elonmuskbaby: 1:37pm On Sep 18, 2021
FiverrTutor:

I am a man like you!! Seriously you talk like a very big fool!! You're an animal for this comment. You deserve to be fuvked hard in the Anus!
I pity who take that lousy thing do husband

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

4 Hoodlums Breaking Shops During Curfew In Benin City, 2 Caught / 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / FCT Police Arrest Chukwuemeka Oputa Aka "Pounds & Dollars" (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.