Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt (51375 Views)

Teacher, 26, Charged With Sexually Abusing 15-year-old Boy She Met In Church / Engineer Rapes His Neighbour’s Daughter In Ogun / Man Arrested For Sexually Abusing His Four Daughters In Port-Harcourt. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by Lightorder: 4:09pm On Sep 18, 2021
Born2winnx:

yes I seem to know much, because am a full grown redpilled man, living in a society filled with blue pilled and simp assx niggas like you....ready to jail a man without due diligence investigation.

check am not the only one here that share same views, ..... shame on you, if you don't reason both sides of a coin.

your a sissy.
I don’t understand your outburst. Some sort of a Bipolar disorder ?

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by Yankee101: 4:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
Can he be sexually abused too?
Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by Born2winnx: 4:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
Lightorder:
I don’t understand your outburst. Some sort of a Bipolar disorder ?
no mahn, simp assx males like you, irritate me.
Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by Loyalty100: 4:13pm On Sep 18, 2021
definitely framed, probably by the inconsequential op and her goons of feminist in ph
Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by loliapoopy2013(f): 4:29pm On Sep 18, 2021
See his face. Evil man. I won't be surprised to know that he will be among the first that will run down here to rain insults on women at the slightest opportunity. Shebi, it was the little girl that seduced him with her dressing?
Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by jhubril(m): 4:46pm On Sep 18, 2021
Did someone SMACK him DOWN prior?
Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by 27Pushing30: 5:16pm On Sep 18, 2021
saphiere:
God will judge all of you supporting rape.

God will judge everyone who refused to allow you get a good education.

And if you had the chance to get a good education / were given a good education yet you’re this ignorant... then God will judge you

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by ugotex85: 5:38pm On Sep 18, 2021
What kind of sexual satisfaction will this man derive from this minor biko nụ?
Some people are just mentally deranged in this country.
Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by vineyardfarms: 6:15pm On Sep 18, 2021
Still keeping the idiot alive is a miracle. Cutting off his penis would have been a big lesson.
Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by Seanrey007: 6:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
Wetin happen to Olosho House Him preeq even stand… angry angry angry …. Castrate Him ��
Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by Mandrake20(m): 6:57pm On Sep 18, 2021
Spirit of lust & immorality what have you not done with our men. embarassed
Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by ambshe12: 7:20pm On Sep 18, 2021
@Saphiere(Nairaland)
This is an illegal act, spreading a screenshot of my personal post without my consent and also quoting me without my consent.

I will not take this lightly
Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by Lightorder: 7:38pm On Sep 18, 2021
Born2winnx:

no mahn, simp assx males like you, irritate me.
mtw ! Boychild
Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by Gfskw: 7:45pm On Sep 18, 2021
Elshaddai
Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by Born2winnx: 8:02pm On Sep 18, 2021
Lightorder:
mtw ! Boychild
yeah the real boy child... not a Sissy like you.
Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by nwanyiugbo122(f): 8:12pm On Sep 18, 2021
Beast of Armageddon!
Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by BarrSly: 8:19pm On Sep 18, 2021
I always hold the possibility of a setup as a lawyer I have been involved in cases where by the kids all of a sudden open up that they were forced to accuse the neighbor wrongly.. most neighbors out of envy setup a fellow neighbor and then start asking for monetary settlement

Ps: the Nigeria that I know, they’ll capture this accused man naked and paste his picture all over the net..

thesicilian:

It's not about being a rape sympathizer (however you came to that conclusion). The point is that when it comes to the issue of rape, you people ALWAYS take off the table the possibility of the man being framed by a vengeful neighbour. This is common with people who have probably been raped themselves at one time or another. No matter the emotions involved in a case, there's no justice until both sides have been heard from.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 18, 2021
Igbo Amaka
Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by UrbanExotica(f): 9:26pm On Sep 18, 2021
Born2winnx:

i said you should change your pant, noticed I didn't say pad.

smelling girl, fly go dey gather you as we speak...go dey gather your legs and body.

go baff, you dey smell,

you can't be on menstruation, dey waka bout.
"toto, menstruation" that's the only thing your sawdust brain can come up with.
You are a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and a complete waste of flesh. Spits!

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by Born2winnx: 9:33pm On Sep 18, 2021
UrbanExotica:
"toto, menstruation" that's the only thing your sawdust brain can come up with.
You are a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and a complete waste of flesh. Spits!
have you changed your pant yet?

person like you na to piss put for your mouth,.... because you are an object.

don't quote me again, if you nor won die this night.
Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by Laurene: 10:25pm On Sep 18, 2021
AuroraB:
Mr man, call evil by it's name. You wouldn't condemn the 'alleged' act because it's not proven to you enough? How do you sleep at night? You wouldn't stand in defense of an alleged robbery like you did on this.
Why was he caught alone with this child?
Why was he caught nake.d and alone with her?
Why did he lure her off of her playmates with biscuits? If you weren't a rape apologist, you should be asking/wondering if he bought the said biscuits for the other kids. Then, we'll have a clue, the child may have finished hers and goes to his room to ask for more. Why una no dey think things through. You prefer to be crude and cruel even if you have no child yet, this could be your niece or friend's daughter. Haba!
relax. The story didn't add up at all. Remember this is the typical internet with half baked and heavily distorted information.

It could be your father, brother, son, nephew. I wonder how you'd react.
Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by luluosas(m): 10:49pm On Sep 18, 2021
He should be castrated immediately
Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by chiomzy86(f): 10:55pm On Sep 18, 2021
[quote author=saphiere post=105927307]Middle-aged man arrested for allegedly sexually abusing his neighbour's little daughter in Port Harcourt
A middle-aged man has been arrested after being accused sexually abusing his neighbour’s little daughter at Ejekwu street in Wike Rumuepirikom area Port Harcourt, the Rivers state capital.

According to one Amb. Samuel Hope Ezemuri, the incident happened on Thursday, September 16.⁸

He was alleged to have lured the child from other kids in the compound with biscuits. However, another neighbor who claims she had seen him allegedly taking her to his room raised an alarm which drew the attention of the girl’s mother and other neighbors.
They ran to the suspect's room and found him allegedly naked with the little girl who he had undressed.

The girl child is an endangered specie..alot of irresponsible men roaming about like a roaring lion seeking for who to devour
Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by Gokoyer1401: 11:10pm On Sep 18, 2021
To trash
SportsHD:

[s]Are you people dumb? So, advocating for sexual assault awareness is because she's frustrated? Just pray your daughter or someone close to you doesn't get raped.[/s]
Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by Loyalty100: 8:59am On Sep 19, 2021
BarrSly:
I always hold the possibility of a setup as a lawyer I have been involved in cases where by the kids all of a sudden open up that they were forced to accuse the neighbor wrongly.. most neighbors out of envy setup a fellow neighbor and then start asking for monetary settlement

Ps: the Nigeria that I know, they’ll capture this accused man naked and paste his picture all over the net..

of course I thought the same, definitely sounds like something Saphiere and her bunch of inconsequential feminist can do just do make frontpage

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by Lostchild(m): 12:05pm On Sep 19, 2021
saphiere

Keep bearing false witness, tarnishing the image of a person who does you no harm.

Keep doing the work of your father - the devil. I am sure, you will receive the wages of Satan.
Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by UrbanExotica(f): 12:55pm On Sep 19, 2021
Born2winnx:

have you changed your pant yet?

person like you na to piss put for your mouth,.... because you are an object.

don't quote me again, if you nor won die this night.
Keep telling us what your mom does. Bastard grin
Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by Ikea81: 1:02pm On Sep 19, 2021
I don't understand these kinds of abuse sef. How do they even penetrate these kids. Do they have small boys pim pim or what. How? This single mother wey I handle last night still dey fan her kpomo
Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by saphiere(f): 6:40pm On Sep 19, 2021
Lostchild:
saphiere

Keep bearing false witness, tarnishing the image of a person who does you no harm.

Keep doing the work of your father - the devil. I am sure, you will receive the wages of Satan.

Rape apologist I didn't expect anything less from you.
Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by saphiere(f): 6:42pm On Sep 19, 2021
Loyalty100:
of course I thought the same, definitely sounds like something Saphiere and her bunch of inconsequential feminist can do just do make frontpage
Rape apologist what else can you say?
Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by Loyalty100: 12:53am On Sep 20, 2021
saphiere:
Rape apologist what else can you say?
go and ask your father, the one who raped you and your siblings as kids

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

4 Hoodlums Breaking Shops During Curfew In Benin City, 2 Caught / 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / 2 Men Who Use Juju To Grab Lands Murdered In Anambra (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.