Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt (51358 Views)

Teacher, 26, Charged With Sexually Abusing 15-year-old Boy She Met In Church / Engineer Rapes His Neighbour’s Daughter In Ogun / Man Arrested For Sexually Abusing His Four Daughters In Port-Harcourt. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by BRATISLAVA: 1:59pm On Sep 18, 2021
thesicilian:

It's not about being a rape sympathizer (however you came to that conclusion). The point is that when it comes to the issue of rape, you people ALWAYS take off the table the possibility of the man being framed by a vengeful neighbour. This is common with people who have probably been raped themselves at one time or another. No matter the emotions involved in a case, there's no justice until both sides have been heard from.

He was framed naked with the naked child in the same room. Tell us what happened, since you know all about his innocence.

Baba Ijesha all over again. COZA repeatedly. It didn't happen because men guilty of such don't want it to be so.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by Supermajor(m): 2:00pm On Sep 18, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Pardon my sceptism, but this does not add up.
He probably turned down advances from the female neighbor who waited for the perfect opportunity to frame him up.

When did gifting a child biscuit translate to nursing a sinister sexual intention?
Why did she not raise alarm when the child was going into the house?

No mob I know will allow a child molester who was caught naked to get fully dressed.

I don't know sha, I just know that hell hath no fury as a scorned woman.

And I believe these pics of him sitting was taking immediately he was caught... So where is the completely naked that was portrayed in story?.

Maybe the guy don offend that woman wey claim to catch him who knows??
Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by UrbanExotica(f): 2:01pm On Sep 18, 2021
Born2winnx:

your mama na werey, smelling fish toto when you be.
You mistake me for your mom the community whoreee grin Ever asked your mom how she birthed you? Product of mass gang rape

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by Kajaard: 2:01pm On Sep 18, 2021
Sunnyjoseph44:
This man can be an innocent if he is given the opportunity to speak.... I'm talking out of experience. My aunt has once frame a man of a rape simple bcuz the man refuse to pay her back her money she borrowed him

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked This is interesting shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by BRATISLAVA: 2:02pm On Sep 18, 2021
Ororocelemi:
I believe he is a ritualist, he couldn't possibly have sexual erection for a kid

A lot of foolish men do.
Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by Kajaard: 2:04pm On Sep 18, 2021
saphiere:
What is your point exactly? That this man did not commit the crime? I'm in Port Harcourt o. Don't force me to go to this compound and make a confessional video and post it here o.

Saphiere you can never change cheesy, see the post you made below which you just deleted.

The other day you were begging God to give you a husband. I give up on you cheesy

Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by Born2winnx: 2:04pm On Sep 18, 2021
UrbanExotica:
You mistake me for my mom the community whoreee grin Ever asked my mom how she birthed me? Product of mass gang rape

sorry for you.

your toto dey smell rotten fish, nobody go even like rape you.

smelling piss of shitxx, menstruation na there it dey come out from

if you want piss na there it dey cum out from.

if person deposit sperm, na there it dey enter.

why your toto nor go smell.

bishhh

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by ComeToJesus: 2:07pm On Sep 18, 2021
He should be thoroughly investigated. I have also seen people who were framed up in Kirikiri prison awaiting trial for trumped up charges.

If found guilty, he should be made not to get close to minors.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by Kajaard: 2:07pm On Sep 18, 2021
Ororocelemi:
I believe he is a ritualist, he couldn't possibly have sexual erection for a kid

Not true bro. Some men are just sick and can get erections from kids. Paedophilia abounds worldwide even in Nigeria. They are mentally sick people that need to be ostracized from society.
Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by holocron: 2:07pm On Sep 18, 2021
FiverrTutor:

I am a man like you!! Seriously you talk like a very big fool!! You're an animal for this comment. You deserve to be fuvked hard in the Anus!

You have no reason to abuse the poster. He made very logical and cogent points. If you have rational basis for disagreeing with him then you attack him with counter points not vituperation. Let's learn to reason critically, abeg. To be black no be curse.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 18, 2021
SportsHD:

did you read the story at all? Did you read the part where he was caught naked with the small girl? Was he framed to go naked with a little girl?
Is comprehension your problem or you're just outright dumb

The guy sef still look okay, nigga wey dem suppose don mend hin body.
how come he's fully clothed? Caught naked my foot.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by Angelawhite(m): 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
saphiere:
What is your point exactly? That this man did not commit the crime? I'm in Port Harcourt o. Don't force me to go to this compound and make a confessional video and post it here o.

Do you read with your phone upside down? He said many have been framed for crimes not committed and we should always put emotions aside and hear from both side. He’s not overlooking the possibility of the crime, but you can’t draw a conclusion based on one side of the story.

Have you been a victim of bad judgement? No of course. Until you become one, you’ll continue to swallow every story hook, line and sinker.

The court is established to try people who are presumed innocent until proven guilty. E get why.

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by AmazingELixir: 2:13pm On Sep 18, 2021
Born2winnx:

like I tell you fool.....if I won fûck na your mama, I go fûck nor be small pickin

if she scream rape, then passers by go ask why she come meet me for hotel in the first place.

ewu.

you fit say mob, not get Sense?

you don even ask your miserable life, why the guy felt relaxed and untouched in the pics dropped.

your a bloody fool.

so mob go allow am wear dress? when they said he was caught naked.

Now get lost...its all been laid bare, birds of a feather.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by lkillbrokehoes: 2:17pm On Sep 18, 2021
saphiere:
se.un lalast.iclala myn.d44
Why are you always running to the mods? you insults men and when they do the same, you run like a cheetah to the mods, say you no get shame like this?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by Supermajor(m): 2:18pm On Sep 18, 2021
Kajaard:

Saphiere you can never change cheesy, see the post you made below which you just deleted.

The other day you were begging God to give you a husband. I give up on you cheesy
Oh she don run delete am sef... Fear don hold her as she reason say na still man (her father) sleep with her mama wey born her

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by Born2winnx: 2:19pm On Sep 18, 2021
AmazingELixir:

Now get lost...its all been laid bare, birds of a feather.
blue pilled men..in a blue pilled society.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by AfonjaConehead: 2:28pm On Sep 18, 2021
saphiere:

.... you all don't ban this moniker for this hurtful comment against women, then I will take it that Nairaland is a hideout for rapists and I will not fail to report this forum to human rights activists.

Learn your lesson from Twitter.

Mama take it easy nah
grin grin

1 Share

Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by Lighthammer(m): 2:36pm On Sep 18, 2021
The matter should be well investigated and if the man is foung guilty,he should be made to face the full wrath of the law....

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by UrbanExotica(f): 2:40pm On Sep 18, 2021
Born2winnx:

sorry for you.

your toto dey smell rotten fish, nobody go even like rape you.

smelling piss of shitxx, menstruation na there it dey come out from

if you want piss na there it dey cum out from.

if person deposit sperm, na there it dey enter.

why your toto nor go smell.

bishhh
I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging in the same species as you shocked The world would have been a better place if you had just dribbled down your mother's legs instead.
May you choke on the convulsing nausea of your own foolishness grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by Bamzyriches451: 2:44pm On Sep 18, 2021
Something must kill a man
Na wetin wan kill this one be that
Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by J2381: 2:44pm On Sep 18, 2021
saphiere:
Rape sympathizers over to you.
An individual is innocent until proven guilty in a competent court of law.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

4 Hoodlums Breaking Shops During Curfew In Benin City, 2 Caught / Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited / 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.