Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court (36697 Views)

Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday (Pictures) / New Look Of Helen Prest-Ajayi 41 Years After Winning Former Miss Nigeria In 1979 / 9ice Expecting His 5th Child With Olori Oluwayemisi, His 4th Baby Mama To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court by DuduParaPara: 1:54pm On Sep 18, 2021
Okay
Re: Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court by sisisioge: 1:57pm On Sep 18, 2021
The wahala men will cause! Why didnt he just divorce that other woman properly abi why will someone separated for 35yrs still be claiming wife....greed! Ajayi should have written a will biko!

Women please stay off single dads! The aftermath could be trouble!

9 Likes

Re: Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 18, 2021
Tor!
25 years of staying with the man. Personally I believe this housewife is just pouring out venom now that are husband is dead. Cos there were never issues when the man was alive.

Maybe the man even separated from her because of this toxicity she is displaying. According to source the man stayed at an hotel for 10years after their separation.

Death is an inevitable that can come anytime, so be prepared and prepare your house.

3 Likes

Re: Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court by nazimakash6: 1:57pm On Sep 18, 2021
This is post is very nice [url= "https://atarotcards.com"]tarot cards online[/url]
Re: Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court by OAFMods: 1:59pm On Sep 18, 2021
Blackfire:
Yoruba people eeehhh
What is your father's foolish point mumu.

2 Likes

Re: Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court by izubext007: 1:59pm On Sep 18, 2021
This man foolish . Leaving behind two confused women to fight over vanity.

1 Like

Re: Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court by igbowoman: 1:59pm On Sep 18, 2021
The mama should go and sit down.Your husband abandoned you over 30 years and lived with another woman, paraded her openly as his wife and you didn't go and divorce him or question him and now you are disturbing us.
Please keep quiet ma!!
Shame no dey catch you?

8 Likes

Re: Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court by Hezmatosky: 2:01pm On Sep 18, 2021
tydi:
Kinda life I wanna live
Gat Ma baby mamas scrabbling for my riches when I might had departed
They may depart before you naw. Then you go see burial do tire kiss

2 Likes

Re: Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court by Youngvegetable: 2:02pm On Sep 18, 2021
tydi:
Kinda life I wanna live
Work on your English first boss

3 Likes

Re: Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court by Tmb78(m): 2:05pm On Sep 18, 2021
AuroraB:
Imagine 'asking the man to divorce his wife'
Is this being mischievous or naughty
Most Yoruba women have no problem being a second, third to tenth wife! Why!? Haba! No feeling for the wife of his youth even the elevation to Baby Mama no do you undecided
Mtcheeeeew �
Mumu.
You people will just comment without knowing facts first and then use the opportunity to bash the tribe you don't dig.
Well,Helen prest you were quick to slander thinking she is Yoruba is actually from from South south.
Read up on her!

2 Likes

Re: Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court by Originalsly: 2:05pm On Sep 18, 2021
Hmmm......legally..... the mistress will always be the mistress,....and the wife the wife.

3 Likes

Re: Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court by jaxxy(m): 2:06pm On Sep 18, 2021
If helen lived with that man for years and had a child with him she has full rights to his estate. She is not a concubine and the old wife who was separated for 35years can’t be solely in charge.

7 Likes

Re: Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court by CaptainFM1: 2:08pm On Sep 18, 2021
Nackzy:
Hmmm, wealth and its many problem

It's prick and it's many problem.

2 Likes

Re: Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court by frozen70(f): 2:10pm On Sep 18, 2021
tydi:
Kinda life I wanna live

Imagine

1 Like

Re: Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court by suffering: 2:10pm On Sep 18, 2021
Yoruba people’s issue. I no dey chuke hand for their matter.
Re: Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court by ComeToJesus: 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
tydi:
Kinda life I wanna live

Scrabble or monopoly? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court by helsinkiman(m): 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
jaxxy:
If helen lived with that man for years and had a child with him she has full rights to his estate. She is not a concubine and the old wife who was separated for 35years can’t be solely in charge.

Any legal authority for this?

1 Like

Re: Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court by DCmonster: 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
Youngvegetable:

Work on your English first boss
He made his point and wishes quite clear enough, so if you don't get it then fvck you! grin
Re: Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court by AuroraB(f): 2:13pm On Sep 18, 2021
Tmb78:
Mumu.
You people will just comment without knowing facts first and then use the opportunity to bash the tribe you don't dig.
Well,Helen prest you were quick to slander thinking she is Yoruba is actually from from South south.
Read up on her!
Still doesn't exonerate them of this weird habit. Mugu grin
Re: Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court by tianshie(m): 2:15pm On Sep 18, 2021
jaxxy:

No mind her. Her liver no be here.
Re: Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court by jaxxy(m): 2:15pm On Sep 18, 2021
helsinkiman:

Any legal authority for this?

He was separated and married helen. She can’t solely control anything.

1 Like

Re: Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court by faithfull18(f): 2:15pm On Sep 18, 2021
Hmmn, wahala be like wetin again.

1 Like

Re: Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court by phineas: 2:15pm On Sep 18, 2021
But she had been seperated from him for 35 years...that one was not his wife now.na ex wife

She probably wasn't even there when he died,may not have seen him in years,But will be forming i suffered with him ,and wife at inheritance conversation.

Awon olojukokoro. In a sane world, If she had kids for him they should get their share and she shares from them.but then the courts will decide.

2 Likes

Re: Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court by helsinkiman(m): 2:17pm On Sep 18, 2021
jaxxy:

He was separated and married helen. She can’t solely control anything.

Seperation doesent equate divorce.

5 Likes

Re: Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court by AuroraB(f): 2:18pm On Sep 18, 2021
igbowoman:
The mama should go and sit down.Your husband abandoned you over 30 years and lived with another woman, paraded her openly as his wife and you didn't go and divorce him or question him and now you are disturbing us.
Please keep quiet ma!!
Shame no dey catch you?
Yeah, she should have sued for divorce, poor woman cry
That was indeed a terrible mistake. She'd still bear his name and probably work in his establishment, being a shareholder, if she so wish.
Re: Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court by Omoluabi16(m): 2:23pm On Sep 18, 2021
A man should always put his house in order. If you no get strength to stay with one woman, make sure you make proper documentation of the others and their status in your life. Post-demise see, how they're dragging property up and down. It is always the easier option to remain with one woman till the end...

4 Likes

Re: Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court by Fr33born(m): 2:25pm On Sep 18, 2021
Mydazz:
So concubines now carry their sugar daddy's name abi,......

Don't mind the Idiot.
Re: Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court by Olatara(f): 2:26pm On Sep 18, 2021
jaxxy:
Not even a child, children
Re: Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court by Testimony1988(m): 2:27pm On Sep 18, 2021
She want to reap where she didn't sow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Harrysong Leaves Five Star Music, Floats "Alter Plate" His Own Record Label / Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine / How Illbliss Treated His Wife Like A Queen Despite Eight Years Of Childlessness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.