Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,650 members, 7,813,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court (36718 Views)

Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday (Pictures) / New Look Of Helen Prest-Ajayi 41 Years After Winning Former Miss Nigeria In 1979 / 9ice Expecting His 5th Child With Olori Oluwayemisi, His 4th Baby Mama To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court by Bamzyriches451: 2:29pm On Sep 18, 2021
Ma wao
Re: Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court by TruthUntold: 2:29pm On Sep 18, 2021
Emmanuel909090:
Is always good to state your will

They can produce a letter contesting the state of mental health when the will was drafted.
Re: Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court by Ayofaks(f): 2:30pm On Sep 18, 2021
tydi:
Kinda life I wanna live
Gat Ma baby mamas scrabbling for my riches when I might had departed

But you won't be around to witness the scrabbling na undecided
Re: Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court by wisdomkid: 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2021
camri:
Women are the root of all evil

The man that married one, pregnant the other and may have other concubines is a saint?
I think you deserved to be a Nigerian under Buhari with this type of mentality.

1 Like

Re: Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 18, 2021
My sincere advice to women - especially those brainless twats that one he-goat KAYWISE has been gingering with his stupid misogynistic songs.

1: Empower yourself with Wisdom and Intelligence
2: Marriage is not a lifetime achievement and neither are children - you can be so much more than a trophy and House-wife
3: Your Husband is your Partner in Private and your Master in Public (no one has to know but you two) there is a root-cause to his behavior and actions - if you can look beyond your parents and his parents and his friends - you will find yourself at the root of the problem (he married you not them - deal with it before it is too late)
4: Be Independent or strive to become independent but still subservient - it is a very strong position

2 Likes

Re: Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court by jaxxy(m): 2:35pm On Sep 18, 2021
helsinkiman:

Seperation doesent equate divorce.

And helen is not a concubine.
Re: Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court by jimyjames(m): 2:39pm On Sep 18, 2021
tydi:
Kinda life I wanna live

Up coming yahoo boy spotted, with this mentality you might not even make it in life
Re: Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court by LastProphet: 2:42pm On Sep 18, 2021
tydi:

Being responsible hasn’t been of any help!

Hahahahaha, bahhhhd young boy
Re: Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court by abysirius(m): 2:44pm On Sep 18, 2021
Marriage is fast becoming a scam! The last 35yrs of the deceased life was without her. I mean the so called legal wife wasn't there for him (perhaps because she wants to live on her own terms as many of the women of nowadays say). She couldn't stand the man yet she wants to solely own all that he left behind.

Should we just conclude she was patiently waiting for the man to die so that she can claim his property?

Any woman that doesn't want a man to control her has no business in marriage. I am sure there are other contracts that a man and a woman can sign to have children together with roles and responsibilities properly appropriated before such contracts are executed.

Women of today are golddiggers and men should be weary of them. I love the late Mr. Ajayi as I am sure he deliberately did what he did. He enjoyed himself and left for them to fight it out, shior!!

2 Likes

Re: Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court by descartes400: 2:44pm On Sep 18, 2021
igbowoman:
The mama should go and sit down.Your husband abandoned you over 30 years and lived with another woman, paraded her openly as his wife and you didn't go and divorce him or question him and now you are disturbing us.
Please keep quiet ma!!
Shame no dey catch you?

Listen to yourself!
Did you even read the article?
She requested for divorce from the husband, he refused. The concubine requested he divorce the wife, he refused. And in no time did he even legalised his amorous and adulterous relationship with the concubine via marriage, not in Nigeria or UK.

If I were the judge, I will award 95% percentage of the deceased estate to the wife.

The wife has legitimate right to the deceased estate.
If we

6 Likes

Re: Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court by enemyofprogress: 2:45pm On Sep 18, 2021
Blackfire:
Yoruba people eeehhh
oponu ode
Re: Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court by Ochelyko1: 2:47pm On Sep 18, 2021
Islie:

https://thenationonlineng.net/helen-prest-was-my-late-husbands-concubine-widow-tells-court/?amp=1

U don die now yet ur families u left behind are fighting over properties, marry one wife u will not agree now see as ur families are been drag online for ur demise. Toto wey ur wife get na still same Toto ur side chick get. Common sense when nor common
Re: Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court by descartes400: 2:47pm On Sep 18, 2021
abysirius:
Marriage is fast becoming a scam! The last 35yrs of the deceased life was without her. I mean the so called legal wife wasn't there for him (perhaps because she wants to live on her own terms as many of the women of nowadays say). She couldn't stand the man yet she wants to solely own all that he left behind.

Should we just conclude she was patiently waiting for the man to die so that she can claim his property?

Any woman that doesn't want a man to control her has no business in marriage. I am sure there are other contracts that a man and woman can sign to have children together with roles and responsibilities properly appropriated from the before the contracts are executed.

Women of today are golddiggers and men should be weary of them. I love the late Mr. Ajayi as I am sure he deliberately did what he did. He enjoyed himself and left for them to fight it out, shior!!

Regardless, so long as she is still legally married to the Mr Ajayi...she has to lay claim to the property..or would you rather the side chick claim the man's estate? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court by TheMan3: 2:48pm On Sep 18, 2021
Nackzy:
Hmmm, wealth and its many problem
so does poverty

2 Likes

Re: Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 18, 2021
Legacy of a regressive bab00n.
Re: Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court by Allwell96: 2:50pm On Sep 18, 2021
tydi:

Being responsible hasn’t been of any help!
to you I guess.
Re: Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court by descartes400: 2:50pm On Sep 18, 2021
Ochelyko1:

U don die now yet ur families u left behind are fighting over properties, marry one wife u will not agree now see as ur families are been drag online for ur demise. Toto wey ur wife get na still same Toto ur side chick get. Common sense when nor common

Seconded!
Re: Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court by Digmygold: 2:51pm On Sep 18, 2021
Madam you.slept.on your right. Why did you not wail when your ex husband was with her for 25 years. So all this while you were waiting for your ex husband to kick the bucket and then.you'll try.to frustrate his wife? Move on desperate gold digger.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court by adecz: 2:53pm On Sep 18, 2021
❎ ▶️This man should have legally
tidied up his marital affairs to
avoid this kinda bullmess...

Rest in peace, but
I hate nonsense... ☹️�

1 Like

Re: Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court by v2: 2:53pm On Sep 18, 2021
Fear women.

After 35 years, she is coming for property after the death of the man knowing that he alone can clear some of the issues raised.
Funny enough, a lot of men, even as educated as they are, do not have a will in place in case of their demise.
This case will take a minimum of 3years to conclude.

2 Likes

Re: Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court by abysirius(m): 2:55pm On Sep 18, 2021
descartes400:

Listen to yourself!
Did you even read the article?
She requested for divorce from the husband, he refused. The concubine requested he divorce the wife, he refused. And in no time did he even legalised his amorous and adulterous relationship with the concubine via marriage, not in Nigeria or UK.

If I were the judge, I will award 95% percentage of the deceased estate to the wife.

The wife has legitimate right to the deceased estate.
If we
It was all a game plan from the start for treacherous women. Requesting for a divorce was a bait the man refused to take because he didn't want to lose part of his estate to the woman. Marriage is a commitment to love and be there your partner. There's no perfect being anywhere..If u walked away because u believed u can live ur life without ur partner ten u should not expect him to also keep his own part of the deal to share with u his life (all that it worths).

1 Like

Re: Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court by wink2015(m): 2:56pm On Sep 18, 2021
2FACE, DAVIDO, WHIZKID, UBI FRANKLIN etc should see the HANDWRITING ON THE WALL.

If they like they continue to promote the BABYMAMA whatever.

At their demise PROPERTY AND ASSET WAR will takes effect and who knows the late singer as the case maybe might loose all his properties sourced from hard work as a musician to the so called BABY MAMAS leaving the legit house wife he keeps as his first choice with nothing.

This is what Annie Idibia has been seeing and she is uncomfortable with it.

The Helen Prest story is just one of the thing that can happen to men who live wreckless life dating multiple women.

THERE IS ALWAYS A DAY OF RECKONING.

1 Like

Re: Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court by Musty112: 2:58pm On Sep 18, 2021
Legally marry up to four wives, una no go gree...yen yen yen me and my husband alone until his demise everyone go dy show face. If u no ready follow divine law, ur man made will serve you right. Meanwhile that husband is before his lord now and he will account for every penny. He must also have asked his lord to send him back

1 Like

Re: Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court by kay29000(m): 2:58pm On Sep 18, 2021
tydi:
Kinda life I wanna live

Lol
Re: Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court by tnerro1(m): 3:01pm On Sep 18, 2021
In those days , Helen prest daughter would have been referred to as a bastard child, but these days she is dragging company with legitimate legally married wife. Men sha, try sort out your issues before you kick the bucket.
Re: Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court by 9gerian: 3:01pm On Sep 18, 2021
Would you behave differently if your husband took another woman as side chick/mistress and continues to keep her close?

There must be a reason the man didn’t divorce the wife of his youth. Looks like guilty conscience and compensation of sort, especially with the shareholding of the company and all.

Doradorwa:
Tor!
25 years of staying with the man. Personally I believe this housewife is just pouring out venom now that are husband is dead. Cos there were never issues when the man was alive.

Maybe the man even separated from her because of this toxicity she is displaying. According to source the man stayed at an hotel for 10years after their separation.

Death is an inevitable that can come anytime, so be prepared and prepare your house.
Re: Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court by abysirius(m): 3:01pm On Sep 18, 2021
v2:
Fear women.

After 35 years, she is coming for property after the death of the man knowing that he alone can clear some of the issues raised.
Funny enough, a lot of men, even as educated as they are, do not have a will in place in case of their demise.
Trust me. For this Naija, she's not getting everything. Of course, she will get her share but not everything as I am sure Prest might even be more connected.

Her (legal wife) late husband would have done a will had she deserved it.
Re: Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 18, 2021
9gerian:
Would you behave differently if your husband took another woman as side chick/mistress and continues to keep her close?

There must be a reason the man didn’t divorce the wife of his youth. Looks like guilty conscience and compensation of sort, especially with the shareholding of the company and all.

I will be a good woman and partner to my husband, and to the society at large, that he will not have any reasons to take a mistress.

You're right at the bolded sir ... But the man is dead, the both women are rich,they really don't need all those money. They should settle it amicably.
Re: Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court by alfredilly: 3:10pm On Sep 18, 2021
Islie:

https://thenationonlineng.net/helen-prest-was-my-late-husbands-concubine-widow-tells-court/?amp=1
Helen Prest, the miss Nigeria of 1979, describe as the most beautiful, graceful and poise winner in the pageant history has her long time surname disputed. This life Sha. I hope she win a right, cos it was obvious she was married to Ajayi.
Re: Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court by 9gerian: 3:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
Please let’s not blame a woman for her husband’s errors.

She probably persevered hoping the man would come to his senses and choose his legitimate family over what may have initially been conceived as a fling by the man but later turned Mario. These sort of scenarios are common, sometimes with spiritual or emotional undertones that end up trapping the man. This eventually makes it a lifetime struggle for the wife who continues to play her role as a wife and the mother of her husband’s legitimate children, even while feeling betrayed by the man. The relationship is strained but they remain married.

v2:
Fear women.

1 Like

Re: Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court by babtoundey(m): 3:17pm On Sep 18, 2021
Selfishness and greed at work.

I'm the first wife, I struggled with and suffered for him. Even though we were no longer together, my children and I deserve all his wealth in its entirety. Greed.

I am the second wife. I am his choice. I stayed with him till death. Even though he had children by his first wife, his properties belong to me and my child alone. Greed.

What arguments do the two contending longthroats expect the deceased mother, father and siblings to establish.

Las Las, it will end in premium tears for both of them if they refuse to honour the memory of their late husband.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli Flies Private Jet (photos) / Drake And Wizkid Have Never Met In Person, Despite Three Collaborations / BBNaija Host, Ebuka, Cute In Agbada For Owambe (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.