Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist (9075 Views)

Does God Exist? / Even If God Exist, It Can’t Be The Christian God. / Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 1:41pm On Sep 23, 2021
Olayoo:

You don't talk like an atheist so far. You are a newbie atheist. I myself can prove God dosent exist far better than u. People like u will just wake up see small things in a book and start shouting there is no God.
stop being aggressive grin
I wasn’t the person that said you should start talking about 4th dimension when you don’t know basic physics grin
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Olayoo: 1:43pm On Sep 23, 2021
Workch:
stop being aggressive grin
I wasn’t the person that said you should start talking about 4th dimension when you don’t know basic physics grin
You've proved nothing about the fourth dimension. Or OK. Let me ask you again. Please read and understand before replying. Does the fourth dimension exist? If yes tell me y if no tell me y .
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 1:50pm On Sep 23, 2021
Olayoo:

You've proved nothing about the fourth dimension. Or OK. Let me ask you again. Please read and understand before replying. Does the fourth dimension exist? If yes tell me y if no tell me y .
Yes it does.

It’s explain in the theory of relativity by Albert Einstein. But you are bad in physics grin

If I were you, I will go to google and learn about theory of relativity but no, you only want to argue and say god exist blindly which I will agree to cheesy

That’s why you don’t know it cheesy

God still doesn’t exist
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Olayoo: 1:50pm On Sep 23, 2021
Workch:
Nothing in the universe shows that god exist. Nothing.
Even if a god exist, it’s certainly not the Christian God. That god is a joke and his descriptions are full of flaws, his books are full of lies and unrealistic stuffs

We have pondered it several times and it’s all jargons
Weird . u said there is no evidence that my God exist. U didn't specify which what kind of deity. U contradict yourself several times than I can imagine. U said "Nothing in the universe shows that " God" exist". And you also said "Even if a god exist, it’s certainly not the Christian God". what are u doing to yourself. Please does God exist. I'm beginning to misunderstand what you even stand for.
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Olayoo: 1:52pm On Sep 23, 2021
Workch:
Yes it does.

It’s explain in the theory of relativity by Albert Einstein. But you are bad in physics grin

If I were you, I will go to google and learn about theory of relativity but no, you only want to argue and say god exist blindly which I will agree to cheesy

That’s why you don’t know it cheesy

God still doesn’t exist
U are running from explaining why. Because ull get stuck in the middle gasping for a sensible explanation. I understand. If I'm talking blindly point to a point when I did so.

1 Like

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 1:53pm On Sep 23, 2021
Olayoo:

Weird . u said there is no evidence that my God exist. U didn't specify. U contradict yourself several times than I can imagine. U said "Nothing in the universe shows that " God" exist". And you also said "Even if a god exist, it’s certainly not the Christian God". what are u doing to yourself. Please does God exist. I'm beginning to misunderstand what you even stand for.
No evidence god exist sir.

If you have evidence, show me
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 1:55pm On Sep 23, 2021
Olayoo:

U are running from explaining why. Because ull get stuck in the middle gasping for a sensible explanation. I understand. If I'm talking blindly point to a point when I did so.
I a telling you to read theory of relativity or ask a good ss3 science student to explain it to you grin

Since you are ignorant

The scientific world have started talking about 10 dimensions in string theory and you are here still stuck and struggling to grasp 4th dimension grin

What a pity cheesy
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by BassReeves: 1:56pm On Sep 23, 2021
BassReeves:
Nope, not Flying Spaghetti Monster nor even Lying Spaghetti Monster. They are impastas, but thats one place to start from, for you.

You got it? Hope you got the impastas, imposters joke

BassReeves:
Anyway, your murderous hatred of God betrays your atheistic parochialism and thats what in your acute consciousness killed God

Olayoo:
You don't talk like an atheist so far. You are a newbie atheist. I myself can prove God dosent exist far better than u. People like u will just wake up see small things in a book and start shouting there is no God.
We are all born atheists and/or agnostics. When I was an atheist and/or agnostic, I couldn't even prove that God doesnt and/or didnt exist.

All I can say concerning Workch is that any man denying the existence of God is a rebel and removing God from existence is one great act of rebellion.

1 Like

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Olayoo: 2:16pm On Sep 23, 2021
Workch:
I a telling you to read theory of relativity or ask a good ss3 science student to explain it to you grin

Since you are ignorant

The scientific world have started talking about 10 dimensions in string theory and you are here still stuck and struggling to grasp 4th dimension grin

What a pity cheesy
If u find some questions stupid. Then you are the ignorant one. Stop shielding and running. It just takes a simple answer to settle this things. I asked to prove ordinary 4th dimension. If I say 10 nko. You need to grind up your argument. No question is stupid. If you can't answer just say it. No man is an island of knowledge. I'll explain it to u.

1 Like

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by budaatum: 2:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
Workch:
ok thanks

You very welcome.

You mentioned string theory and relativity. Do they teach those in Nigerian schools yet? If they do, then I think you must become more forceful in your teaching those who refuse to learn, but if they don't, perhaps compassion for those who aren't taught it is what is required as we can not all be as blessed and priviledged as you are.

P.s The book below that I ordered arrived today.
Here's a link to a pdf download for those who love learning as opposed to believing.

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Olayoo: 2:32pm On Sep 23, 2021
budaatum:

You very welcome.

You mentioned string theory and relativity. Do they teach those in Nigerian schools yet? If they do, then I think you must become more forceful in your teaching those who refuse to learn, but if they don't, perhaps compassion for those who aren't taught it is what is required as we can not all be as blessed and priviledged as you are.
What are u even saying. Do u understand what u are saying
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 2:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
budaatum:

You very welcome.

Here's a link to a pdf download for those who love learning as opposed to believing.
I don’t teach, however I learnt some of these basics in my curiosity to find answers to the god hypothesis.
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2021
budaatum:

You very welcome.

Thanks for sharing, I will go through it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by budaatum: 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2021
Olayoo:

What are u even saying. Do u understand what u are saying

How can I not understand what I am saying, Olayoo.

Don't you think you should act responsibly and just admit you don't understand what I've said, then ask appropriate questions in order to understand what I am saying if you really want to know what I've said?

1 Like

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2021
Olayoo:

If u find some questions stupid. Then you are the ignorant one. Stop shielding and running. It just takes a simple answer to settle this things. I asked to prove ordinary 4th dimension. If I say 10 nko. You need to grind up your argument. No question is stupid. If you can't answer just say it. No man is an island of knowledge. I'll explain it to u.
I don’t think I should be lecturing you on 4h dimensions, a puzzle that has been solved since 1916.
It’s your problem if you are so ignorant that you can’t understand a 1916 puzzle grin

It’s worse that you can’t even use google to learn
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Olayoo: 2:50pm On Sep 23, 2021
budaatum:

How can I not understand what I am saying, Olayoo.

Don't you think you should act responsibly and just admit you don't understand what I've said, then ask appropriate questions in order to understand what I am saying if you really want to know what I've said?
I asked what where u saying .
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Olayoo: 2:52pm On Sep 23, 2021
Workch:
I don’t think I should be lecturing you on 4h dimensions, a puzzle that has been solved since 1916.
It’s your problem if you are so ignorant that you can’t understand a 1916 puzzle grin

grin cheesy cheesy...you are funny. I swear. If it was explained in 1916 and u can define it in simple terms. Brah. U don't understand it.
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Olayoo: 2:58pm On Sep 23, 2021
Workch:

So far...I've learnt a lot from this discourse, and come with a conclusion that we can't know for certain if God exist. We can't prove he's existence and neither can we disprove it. Science will explain better to us the meaning and limits of our physical world and with technology we will alter it. God doesn't have to be a conscious being. He could be the sum total of the universe or multiverse, he could be a quark or a wave( he could have started the big bang) we won't know. But we we do know is that we can't look to superstitions to guide humanity. NEITHER can we ascertain for sure that that he/ she or whatever extra dimension he exist DOES NOT EXIST.
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by budaatum: 2:58pm On Sep 23, 2021
Workch:
I don’t teach, however I learnt some of these basics in my curiosity to find answers to the god hypothesis.

And your not teaching is why I have challenged you on this thread. You learnt, and you have assumed everyone has been priviledged to learn what you have learnt so you have come here to challenge them for not being as informed as you are.

It shows you do not value the work you've done and think everyone has done the same work you did, thereby basically undervaluing yourself, in my opinion. If you weren't undervaluing yourself, the words below that a wise man is written to have uttered would have significant meaning to you. But I guess you'd throw out the baby with the water you bathed it in, since your angst isn't quite against some imaginary God that no one has seen but against a physical book that anyone can pick up and read and either decide to brainlessly believe, or understand.

See below the same error, belief as opposed to understanding, being made by a science graduate.

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Olayoo: 2:59pm On Sep 23, 2021
Olayoo:

So far...I've learnt a lot from this discourse, and come with a conclusion that we can't know for certain if God exist. We can't prove he's existence and neither can we disprove it. Science will explain better to us the meaning and limits of our physical world and with technology we will alter it. God doesn't have to be a conscious being. He could be the sum total of the universe or multiverse, he could be a quark or a wave( he could have started the big bang) we won't know. But we we do know is that we can't look to superstitions to guide humanity. NEITHER can we ascertain for sure that that he/ she or whatever extra dimension he exist DOES NOT EXIST.
DEAL WITH IT.
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by budaatum: 3:01pm On Sep 23, 2021
Olayoo:

I asked what where u saying .

That's not how questions are asked olayoo!

You need to show what of what I've said that you understand, then ask an appropriate relevant question, or it shall be assumed that the conversation is way far above your level of intellect.

Please know that I will respond to relevant questions.

1 Like

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Olayoo: 3:08pm On Sep 23, 2021
budaatum:

That's not how questions are asked olayoo!

You need to show what of what I've said that you understand, then ask an appropriate relevant question, or it shall be assumed that the conversation is way far above your level of intellect.

Please know that I will respond to relevant questions.
If I may ask, are also saying A God does not exist or a christian God does not exist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by budaatum: 3:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
Olayoo:

Thankfully, Jesus is written to have dealt with this. "Inasmuch as ye have done to those you see before you, God in heaven whom you see not is pleased".

If you understand that, you'd 'worship' (love, is the word Christ used) your fellow human being, if you know the meaning of 'worship' that is and don't just follow the believing multitude. Anyone who understands that would hesitate at insulting those they believe God breathed into mud and made.

1 Like

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by budaatum: 3:19pm On Sep 23, 2021
Olayoo:

If I may ask, are also saying A God does not exist or a christian God does not exist.

God existing or not, is Irrelevant, to me, at least, is what I am saying. The devil believes God exists and then trembles in fear, we read, so of what value is believing if one does not do the will of said God? Would one not just be some foolish dumb lordist whom we are told would incur a huge dental bill?

1 Like

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 3:21pm On Sep 23, 2021
budaatum:

And your not teaching is why I have challenged you on this thread. You learnt, and you have assumed everyone has been priviledged to learn what you have learnt so you have come here to challenge them for not being as informed as you are.

It shows you do not value the work you've done and think everyone has done the same work you did, thereby basically undervaluing yourself, in my opinion. If you weren't undervaluing yourself, the words below that a wise man is written to have uttered would have significant meaning to you. But I guess you'd throw out the baby with the water you bathed it in, since your angst isn't quite against some imaginary God that no one has seen but against a physical book that anyone can pick up and read and either decide to brainlessly believe, or understand.

See below the same error, belief as opposed to understanding, being made by a science graduate.
I am willing to sincerely learn and teach anyone who’s willing but the moment I sense that the person I am conversing with is dogmatic and just willing to force his opinion down my throat, I stop taking such a person seriously.
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 3:23pm On Sep 23, 2021
Olayoo:

Alright calm down dude.
If you want to have a very sane and serious discussion. I’m in.
But if you want to force your religious tenets on me without evidence, I will not allow that
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Olayoo: 3:24pm On Sep 23, 2021
budaatum:

God existing or not, is Irrelevant, to me, at least, is what I am saying. The devil believes God exists and then trembles in fear, we read, so of what value is believing if one does not do the will of said God? Would one not just be some foolish dumb lordist whom we are told would incur a huge dental bill?
U are confusing me. I don't even know what u stand for. I'm trying to explain to Mr workch why a God can exist. U are a christian and u are tackling me...or let me ask . are u a christian.
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 3:24pm On Sep 23, 2021
Olayoo:

Then who should provide the evidence?
Me or the person making the god claim?

Your reply will determine whether I should take you seriously else we can continue in tantrums.
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Olayoo: 3:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
Workch:
Alright calm down dude.
If you want to have a very sane and serious discussion. I’m in.
But if you want to force your religious tenets on me without evidence, I will not allow that
Um forcing nothing on u. I didn't say that God exist. I'm implying that he can exist. Maybe u should read it again.
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 3:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
Olayoo:

U are confusing me. I don't even know what u stand for. I'm trying to explain to Mr workch why a God can exist. U are a christian and u are tackling me...or let me ask . are u a christian.
My stance is clear.

I don’t believe god exist, I didn’t make the god claim, if you claim god exist then I need evidence to be sure you are right.
Our knowledge so far in science already shows that the Christian and Muslim descriptions of god doesn’t add up.
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 3:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
Olayoo:

Um forcing nothing on u. I didn't say that God exist. I'm implying that he can exist. Maybe u should read it again.
We started having issues when you want me to prove that he doesn’t exist.

That’s a faulty line of argument. Maybe I would have given you good audience if you didn’t ask me to disprove something that hasn’t been proven.
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Olayoo: 3:29pm On Sep 23, 2021
Workch:
Then who should provide the evidence?
Me or the person making the god claim?

Your reply will determine whether I should take you seriously else we can continue in tantrums.
Both of you should be open. Religious and atheistic militants. Sometimes atheist act like
religious extremists. If you can't prove or disprove something then be open. The problem here is not if he exist its the definition of God here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

The Truth About God And Jesus / Nigeria Popular Pastors That May Lead You To Hell If You Follow Their Doctrine / The Head Of Goliath Discorved By A German Archeologist, Dr Martin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.