Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist (9078 Views)

Does God Exist? / Even If God Exist, It Can’t Be The Christian God. / Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by BassReeves: 12:08pm On Sep 24, 2021
KnownUnknown:
The self existing god, the self righteous god, the selfless god, the selfish god, the many faced god, the two faced god etc are the works of the man behind the curtain.
Acts 17:22-32
'22So Paul, standing in the center of the Areopagus, said: “Men of Athens, I observe [with every turn I make throughout the city] that you are very religious and devout in all respects.
23Now as I was going along and carefully looking at your objects of worship, I came to an altar with this inscription: ‘TO AN UNKNOWN GOD.’ Therefore what you already worship as unknown, this I proclaim to you.
24The God who created the world and everything in it, since He is Lord of heaven and earth, does not dwell in temples made with hands;
25nor is He served by human hands, as though He needed anything, because it is He who gives to all [people] life and breath and all things.
26And He made from one man every nation of mankind to live on the face of the earth, having determined their appointed times and the boundaries of their lands and territories.
27This was so that they would seek God, if perhaps they might grasp for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us.
28For in Him we live and move and exist [that is, in Him we actually have our being], as even some of your own poets have said, ‘For we also are His children.’
29So then, being God’s children, we should not think that the Divine Nature (deity) is like gold or silver or stone, an image formed by the art and imagination or skill of man.
30Therefore God overlooked and disregarded the former ages of ignorance; but now He commands all people everywhere to repent [that is, to change their old way of thinking, to regret their past sins, and to seek God’s purpose for their lives],
31because He has set a day when He will judge the inhabited world in righteousness by a Man whom He has appointed and destined for that task, and He has provided credible proof to everyone by raising Him from the dead.”
32Now when they heard [the term] resurrection from the dead, some mocked and sneered; but others said, “We will hear from you again about this matter.”
'

Known Unknown is the Self Existing God, while the self existing god, the self righteous god, the selfless god, the selfish god, the many faced god, the two faced god etc truly are the works of man

KnownUnknown:
Finding that will lead one to freedom, happiness, joy, reason, intelligence, wisdom, and understanding. That’s the yellow brick road.
You talking about what you don't have complete knowledge about. The book that has the yellow brick road in it, is a book about popularism and hidden political symbolism

1 Like

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by BassReeves: 12:08pm On Sep 24, 2021
KnownUnknown:
Where does nature stop and end? Forget about the Jews, Hebrews, Israel or whatever else you call them. I’m not interested in the “noble lie” contained in their sacred book and how their god created everything. Congratulations to them and their god for creating everything and making them the chosen people.
God is a universal God. God is not God only to Jews, Hebrews, Israel or whatever else.

Every human being are called to be the chosen one, it is not exclusive to the Jews, Hebrews or Israel alone.

KnownUnknown:
Where does nature stop and end?
So that nature, does not, ahead of its time, stop and end, is the reason why XR (i.e. Extinction Rebellion) and Insulate Britain, an offshoot of XR, are fighting their corner and devoted to the good cause that nature does not get to the point of prematurely stopping and ending

'Where does nature stop and end?' you keep asking. Well, where, when and even while nature stops and ends, God doesnt stop and end, this all because God is Eternal and the fact that, eternity is a different dimension, that has no time, no beginning and no end

1 Like

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by BassReeves: 12:09pm On Sep 24, 2021
KnownUnknown:
[s]Your cartoon betrays that your state of mind has been overcome by white delusion of supremacy.[/s]
I have no low esteem about my race nor colour of my skin. God has blessed me with a strong and unwavering state of mind

KnownUnknown:
[s]You Christians betray your true beliefs with these cartoons and images. Pathetic worship of white people as gods.[/s]
God is a Spirit, and incorporeal. The cartoons and images, are used just the same way jokes are used to make an educative point, a social conscience point, and as well as for humour or entertainment with a comical effect. When you're telling a joke, it doesnt necessarily mean, the joke is a true or complete representation of the facts, but at the same time it doesnt mean that the jokes or its punchlines are totally devoid of some element of truth and reality in them. So is the case, with the cartoons and images, they are served, to make clinical points, and not to be taken literally as you rashly have done

KnownUnknown:
Just like words, images have denotations and connations and [s]the image you posted above betrays the fact you worship a white man as god[/s].
How can what is incorporeal be a white man? Smh as I LQTM.

KnownUnknown:
Christianity is not an offshoot of Judaism but a corruption of it. One of the most basic tenets of Judaism is injuction against the reification of the diety. However, people of European descent paint images of Europeans as god and divinity [s]while you intellectually moribund lot adopt those images thereby unconsciously developing ideas about their superiority and your inferiority[/s]. Even Islam has the decency to be iconoclastic.
Christianity is the brainchild of Constantine, its a legacy from Rome.

1 Like

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by LordReed(m): 1:47pm On Sep 24, 2021
Olayoo:

Bro u talk like the illiterate you are talking about. Here u said " if I cannot afford the telescopes that can "detect" black hole". Dude u are dumb.Scientists can't directly observe black holes with telescopes .We can, however, infer the presence of black holes and study them by detecting their effect on other matter nearby. But yet its presence its still doubted. There are theories that suggest they may not exist. Maybe fuzzballs does it all.
And for the fourth dimension, Mr atheist who talks without full knowledge of what he his are talking about, you said "satellites cannot give accurate GPS readings without properly accounting for effects of 4th dimension. ". Correlation does not imply causation. If they feel the effects of the fourth dimension doesn't mean it exist. Yet we still think it does.
Stop babbling about evidence up and down but understand that one of the principles of the sciences is falsifiability. Because there is no evidence that conform to your limited senses doesn't mean he doesn't exist.

Huh? Which scientists are still doubting the existence of black holes?
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by orisa37: 7:04pm On Sep 24, 2021
DREAMS ARE EVIDENCES.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

The Significance of Tithing and Firstfruits for Believers / Amen - What About Ase Instead Of Amin / The Head Of Goliath Discorved By A German Archeologist, Dr Martin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.