Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,278 members, 7,829,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women (25602 Views)

Eno Barony: Men Are Scared To Approach Me / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
So true my dear. And not only beautiful women these men are scared of. They are also scared of independent and intelligent women. I once dated a guy who said he can never married an educated woman.

Even here on this forum once the see the writeup "The FUTURE is FEMALE", they get scared.

You are 100% right.
We see them here everyday.
Very immature sets of boys/kids.
Boys their mama still feeding at home,
Coming online to say trash about independent and hardworking ladies.
Slaps on their big-for-nothing heads.
You will see such boys quoting your post and ours in few seconds from now.

Thumbs-up to the REAL MEN out there jare.
Ma men una be!

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by Harrynight(m): 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
So true my dear. And not only beautiful women these men are scared of. They are also scared of independent and intelligent women. I once dated a guy who said he can never married an educated woman.

Even here on this forum once the see the writeup "The FUTURE is FEMALE", they get scared.

You No Well Oo grin grin
Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by Kajaard: 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

No, I think the guy ran away from you because of your terrible written and spoken english.

You suffer from low self esteem, it's so evident in all your posts. Your actions is making everyone around you walk on eggshells.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by Unibener: 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2021
But not scared of You
Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by iamtardey: 6:20pm On Sep 18, 2021
funny enough I was telling a girl this just last night... fvck I'm going to shrine tonight... tonight I just want flex and meet a girl, olosho? I don't mind
Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by chatinent: 6:20pm On Sep 18, 2021
I am good looking. Dem go just see me say that one na player.

What nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 18, 2021
grin Lol nobody is scared most of us just want to chop and clean mouth grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by Exkandayee(m): 6:21pm On Sep 18, 2021
Both the op the poster and the postee in article ugly with wide dry cuntus
Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by promisedeco(m): 6:21pm On Sep 18, 2021
Nackdemall:
grin
Now nowcheesy

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by Premiumwriter: 6:21pm On Sep 18, 2021
OK.
Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by iamtardey: 6:21pm On Sep 18, 2021
me I'm scared of all of them beautiful and ugly...
y'all are dangerous

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by GeorgeTheCoder: 6:21pm On Sep 18, 2021
A man who marries a beautiful woman and a man who plants fine peppers by the side of the road will have the same problem.

Ethiopian proverb

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by Osegie4real(m): 6:22pm On Sep 18, 2021
Suspect33:
Only weaklings and low self esteem people would think such

BTW Who told toke that she is fine? She's a 6 at best angry

6 how... at most 4.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by sylve11: 6:22pm On Sep 18, 2021
alexxiswrites:
HIV no dey show for face.

Hehehe cheesy cool
Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by Natural441(m): 6:22pm On Sep 18, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

future is female my foot lol
Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by ERockson: 6:22pm On Sep 18, 2021
She tries smiley
Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by iamtardey: 6:22pm On Sep 18, 2021
I be like shocked embarassed undecided lipsrsealed
chatinent:
I am good looking. Dem go just see me say that one na player.

What nonsense!
Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by inumidun2010(m): 6:22pm On Sep 18, 2021
It's a BIG LIE...
Men are only SCARED OF ASHEWO TENDENCIES....

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by Kingcalls: 6:22pm On Sep 18, 2021
Who dash this one beautiful..... fake plastic....without makeup, she looks like a monster
Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by sammybest889(m): 6:22pm On Sep 18, 2021
I no know y Yahoo boys and olosho's love deir self...anyway I want 2 shout out to d witches and wizard from my mother and father side sorry say una no see me (na only god know my locations) and 2 my fellow legit hustlers god bless d people wey which us well

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by Suspect33(m): 6:22pm On Sep 18, 2021
Osegie4real:

6 how... at most 4.
Ahh, calm down bro grin grin grin
Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by geesilver(m): 6:22pm On Sep 18, 2021
A beautiful woman is a beautiful problem to contend with.... I don't think men are afraid of them, they are just been careful not be deceived because beautiful women has more admirer, this would make any man around them jealous. So to avoid such just keep distance.
Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by Opexzy: 6:22pm On Sep 18, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

For that guy to still date you, you must have something in common with an illiterate and unintelligent woman...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by Jerryherd: 6:23pm On Sep 18, 2021
Joke of the century... Both O.P and Toke Makinwa are not certified beautiful by any peagentry or won any award regarding beauty yet they tell us men are scared of beautiful women
Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by vickydevoka(m): 6:23pm On Sep 18, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

https://punchng.com/some-men-are-scared-of-beautiful-women-toke-makinwa
See this bleached egoistic , animalistic being de talk rubbish
Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by TemmyT002(m): 6:23pm On Sep 18, 2021
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
You may be beautiful to some men and ugly to others.
Don't flatter yourself, darling.
Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by Skillsnigeria: 6:24pm On Sep 18, 2021
The lord will deliver una

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by Jonah507(m): 6:24pm On Sep 18, 2021
Thank God you're not of the beautiful women.
Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by lolu2019: 6:24pm On Sep 18, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

who cares.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by Holyman3(m): 6:25pm On Sep 18, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

May he meant uneducated woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chichi Mbagwu Who Made 1st Class In The UK Holds Media Tour / Kcee Apologizes To Fans For Sharing Used Recharge Cards / Skales Pictured With Wizkid And Timaya - Wizkid Looks So Slim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.