Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,698 members, 7,851,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:13 PM

Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women (25637 Views)

Eno Barony: Men Are Scared To Approach Me / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 18, 2021
I won't say intimidation, its just that what would we talk about? Most distinguished gentlemen like myself don't talk about subject matters Nigerian girls/women talk about. the world is about to end, wahala for who still dey carry relationship for head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by Ayion: 6:35pm On Sep 18, 2021
What’s stopping you as a lady from wooing the man you like? Stay there and be forming beautiful lady

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by effort1: 6:37pm On Sep 18, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
So true my dear. And not only beautiful women these men are scared of. They are also scared of independent and intelligent women. I once dated a guy who said he can never married an educated woman.

Even here on this forum once the see the writeup "The FUTURE is FEMALE", they get scared.

You can be physically beautiful and be rotten inside.

This is usually the case with evening newspapers like yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by MeinFuhrer: 6:38pm On Sep 18, 2021
She looks pretty, but I heard her tribesmen are untrustworthy like Jews.

Tod für Juden.
Tod für yoruba.
Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by princewarri1985: 6:38pm On Sep 18, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
So true my dear. And not only beautiful women these men are scared of. They are also scared of independent and intelligent women. I once dated a guy who said he can never married an educated woman.

Even here on this forum once the see the writeup "The FUTURE is FEMALE", they get scared.

You really have a very loooong way to go, your type na mountain of fire them dey end up last last, your type wey dey claim say she know well well na guys take dey shine pass,
Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by ransomed: 6:39pm On Sep 18, 2021
Ewu ohafia.
Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by WibusJaga: 6:39pm On Sep 18, 2021
Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by uthlaw: 6:40pm On Sep 18, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

is not because men are scared to approach women,but men now see that nothing special about the so called relationship.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by Originalsly: 6:41pm On Sep 18, 2021
Hmmm.... men in general?... no. Men with inferiority complex... yes. There is no beautiful girl that will sit and not have a hive of men be hovering around trying to get with her.... unless she has an attitude. In the eyes of men... beauty disappears the moment a girl displays attitude... immediately. Beautiful girls with pleasant personality and good character get married early ... the others ... hmmm..... they are left pointing fingers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by goody234: 6:42pm On Sep 18, 2021
She is right o some guys always simp in front of them ...Beautiful girls are the easiest to talk to, just dress well ,smell good ..and be a good talker and have confidence ..its not even about being the most handsome guy at all self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by Kayyus09(m): 6:42pm On Sep 18, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by Kayyus09(m): 6:43pm On Sep 18, 2021
Poor men...

Why?

Beauty is expensive!
Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by Chazb(m): 6:43pm On Sep 18, 2021
Yes oh beautiful without character...
Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 18, 2021
slowpoke, Scared of beautiful women abi avoiding an entitled selfish lady.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by Bmaster(m): 6:45pm On Sep 18, 2021
Number1benue:
Nah by force to date

6.18pm
6.18pm
6.18pm
6.18pm
6.18pm
If you know you know.......
tombo drinking news paper grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by seunayantokun(m): 6:45pm On Sep 18, 2021
What is beautiful in an unrepentant sinner?
Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by WibusJaga: 6:45pm On Sep 18, 2021
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by Bahamas95(m): 6:46pm On Sep 18, 2021
So if a guy gets a beautiful girl he is lucky according to Toke?...... Rubbish!

Maybe she wasn't referring to Nigerian girls Sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by coronavirus19: 6:46pm On Sep 18, 2021
grin cheesy The future is really Female.
FutureIsFemale:

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 18, 2021
goody234:
She is right o some guys always simp in front of them ...Beautiful girls are the easiest to talk to, just dress well ,smell good ..and be a good talker and have confidence ..its not even about being the most handsome guy at all self
, it's just the societal mentality of having the responsibility of taking care of your girlfriend needs, that's what makes some guys avoiding some ladies, but some guys with mind don't send upon how broke they could be. And trust me these guys with mind aren't gentle.
Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:47pm On Sep 18, 2021
in Nigeria? why wouldnt they when:
- even most of the ugly ones are double/triple/quadruple dating (so you can imagine the fine ones would do).
- most Nigerian women think in monetary gain when it comes to r/ship...rather than to know somebody and build something together.
- most ogas at the top/rich dudes/yahoo-yahoo and polithieves feast on these Toka type.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by Newboss(m): 6:48pm On Sep 18, 2021
She actually said the man could be the lucky one. Wetin simps no go see for this life?

The day I find out I was the lucky one is the day you leave my house. You dey craze?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by goody234: 6:48pm On Sep 18, 2021
Toks2008:

Nah the most beautiful ones me dey always go for. I get confidence so Tey I fit marry 3 super stunning ladies and they will stick even with the knowledge of me having other ladies and do you know why?

Ladies want a man other ladies want and will do anything to stay put once they know you have good value.

So guys make sure you are valuable to any lady you desire and she will stick.

you are so right if you are an ugly guy and have a beautiful girl with you ....Other beautiful girls will want to go out with you they start looking at you as the most handsome guy around its a psychological thing ....Look and Jay-z and beyonce combo all of a sudden jayz the sexiest guy ..Lol...
Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by charixel: 6:48pm On Sep 18, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
So true my dear. And not only beautiful women these men are scared of. They are also scared of independent and intelligent women. I once dated a guy who said he can never marry an educated woman.

Even here on this forum once they see the writeup "The FUTURE is FEMALE", they get scared.

There isn't anything bad about beauty and being educated but those with such we know how they behave
Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by Lavisha(f): 6:49pm On Sep 18, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Haa!!?

You're very wicked!

See how you slay the men by drafting a comment with precision engineered heartbeating phrase "" FUTURE is FEMALE""?!

Some Men will get heart attack on top your matter.
Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by Munzy14(m): 6:52pm On Sep 18, 2021
lajid:

Spare us the crap already, who is afraid of intelligent and beautiful woman, huh? Stop thinking what is not there abeg.

“Men don’t like women succeeding”, “men don’t like intelligent women” yen yen yen. Fighting imaginary wars

Who doesn’t want a woman who is successful and intelligent.

The same way woman don’t want to settle for less, the same way men don’t want to too.
That lady say alot of nonsense confidently...cheesy

Imagine a childish mindset...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 18, 2021
It goes both ways.
But Women are more scared. They hate what they can’t manipulate with empty head and pocket. Na wetin Dey baffle me for Nigerian girls pass. Lol
Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by Bngf: 6:53pm On Sep 18, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Because these women are problem

A man is created to be in control most independent women are disrespectful and won’t dance to tune of any man they act like men at home and no man will tolerate such even if he is broke he want to be in charge

As for beautiful women they are like fani Kayode the political prostitute who fucckked all parties, men are scared to be competing with a man just for a women . Beautiful women have toasters everywhere and a jealous man will not cope with such

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by goody234: 6:53pm On Sep 18, 2021
Bouz:
, it's just the societal mentality of having the responsibility of taking care of your girlfriend needs, that's what makes some guys avoiding some ladies, but some guys with mind don't send upon how broke they could be. And trust me these guys with mind aren't gentle.

I think nigerian men have spoiled these beautiful girls with their simping ..begging them and buying them everything they want ...so the girls have a huge sense of entitlement ....Remember once a girls sniffs that you are a simp its all over, infact they wont respect you as a man ..
Dont pamper them let them know where you stand or they can move on

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by Johel(m): 6:55pm On Sep 18, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

https://punchng.com/some-men-are-scared-of-beautiful-women-toke-makinwa

I'm one of em...I just feel they come with a lota burden, problems,attitudes and headaches...I can only admire their beauty from afar without them even knowing but I can't approach any.
Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by Lavisha(f): 6:56pm On Sep 18, 2021
Bngf:

Because these women are problem

A man is created to be in control most independent women are disrespectful and won’t dance to tune of any man they act like men at home and no man will tolerate such even if he is broke he want to be in charge

As for beautiful women they are like fani Kayode the political prostitute who fucckked all parties, men are scared to be competing with a man just for a women . Beautiful women have toasters everywhere and a jealous man will not cope with such

Who's fuckkin who?

FFK Or Party?!
Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by Maliqcious: 6:57pm On Sep 18, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

the future has always being female ain't nothing now. But you got to respect a man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija: Basketmouth Supports Efe (Photo) / Ubi Franklin And Miss Ideal Nigeria Contestants Pose For A Selfie / Nollywood Actress, Sola Sobowale Shares Lovely New Pics Of Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.