Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,566 members, 7,858,072 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 09:16 AM

Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women (25644 Views)

Eno Barony: Men Are Scared To Approach Me / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by Nahunger(m): 2:39am On Sep 19, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Keep trying harder... LMAO

Beautiful women
Future is female

Lols grin grin grin grin men-no-pa-use
Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by tunwumi: 5:05am On Sep 19, 2021
There is a big difference between being intelligent and letting the intelligence getting in to your head. Same for beauty.

We are not afraid we just let you be till you understand what is called biology clock.

Funny things is that most of you will not permit you son to get married to someone of similar character with you.

We have our true mothers to protect. We just let you be.

FutureIsFemale:
So true my dear. And not only beautiful women these men are scared of. They are also scared of independent and intelligent women. I once dated a guy who said he can never married an educated woman.

Even here on this forum once the see the writeup "The FUTURE is FEMALE", they get scared.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by bannon: 5:33am On Sep 19, 2021
Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by DMCY: 8:03am On Sep 19, 2021
Harrynight:
grin

Should we tell her why Real Men Are ACTUALLY Scared of HER or we should mind our business??

Don’t let us tell her grin grin grin
Make we mind our buisness cheesy grin wink

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by ukpabinappy: 9:02am On Sep 19, 2021
Bullshit ,go sidone for dustbin abeg ,you are talking rubbish
Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by toffyz(m): 9:42am On Sep 19, 2021
LaSenior:
cheesy

My girl is beautiful fresh and loving but it is not easy to maintain her oooo

Date a girl you know you can afford

Thank God she don the do something now haba make my pocket rest small, beautiful and faithful girlfriends comes with a prize
Guys, I don catch one Mr. Simpson
Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 19, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
So true my dear. And not only beautiful women these men are scared of. They are also scared of independent and intelligent women. I once dated a guy who said he can never married an educated woman.

Even here on this forum once the see the writeup "The FUTURE is FEMALE", they get scared.

Enjoy being single and stop disturbing the forum sad
Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by CavemanDefuturo: 8:14am On Sep 20, 2021
Men are wiser than you think....

Avoiding beautiful women wahala ...e get why (Longlife)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Moesha Boduong Denies Collapsing At Mall In Accra While Wearing 4 Waist Trainers / Munachi Abii Stuns On SEE THROUGH Dress. Sexy Babe!!! / Ubi Franklin And Miss Ideal Nigeria Contestants Pose For A Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.