Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

JSS Entry Age Limit: Lagos Debunks Viral Report On Social Media - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JSS Entry Age Limit: Lagos Debunks Viral Report On Social Media (17412 Views)

FG Reinstate 18 As Minimum Entry Age Into Tertiary Institutions / FG Sets 18 Years As Minimum Entry Age Into Tertiary Institutions / Lagos Pegs Entry Age Into JSS1 At 12 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JSS Entry Age Limit: Lagos Debunks Viral Report On Social Media by Kinimajor: 8:48am On Sep 19, 2021
Children wen de go private school no get wahala na...
Na public school e go affect
Re: JSS Entry Age Limit: Lagos Debunks Viral Report On Social Media by Bluntemperor: 8:57am On Sep 19, 2021
armadeo:

Good to debunk. Ita senseless.

If the child does well academically why hold him or her back due to age.

We have PhD holders in developed world who are in their 20s and proffesors in their 30s.

Here a 30yr old tries for a proffesorship they would frustrated him and ask him how old he is.

Wonder why we are where we are. Pettiness.

Don't mind them and they had to wait for this long before debunking the story! May be because their children are not involved.
Even abroad,they have the 'High Flyers Class' created.
People are already making up their minds to migrate to Neighboring States with their wards since Lagos is becoming hostile on educational matters!

1 Like

Re: JSS Entry Age Limit: Lagos Debunks Viral Report On Social Media by captainamiedi1: 8:58am On Sep 19, 2021
CocoaOla:

Who told you am in your useless country you people should continue to deceive yourself there animals

Then leave us alone. Stop damaging the already damage image. Focus on ur glory land
Re: JSS Entry Age Limit: Lagos Debunks Viral Report On Social Media by 24brains(m): 9:01am On Sep 19, 2021
CocoaOla:

Who told you am in your useless country you people should continue to deceive yourself there animals
then don't interfere with our useless country and concentrate on the coutry you're writting from.

I bet my left ball you don't enjoy the freedom we enjoy here. One probably live as a slave in another man's land.

Home is home regardless of the destabilizing elements and enough of this self tarnishing of Nigeria image

But does Nigeria have image anymore? me self am tired of her. my visa is out and am fvcking out.
Re: JSS Entry Age Limit: Lagos Debunks Viral Report On Social Media by hopexter(m): 9:07am On Sep 19, 2021
CocoaOla:
Nigeria is already the most useless and expensive country in Africa to live in you get no value for anything

Ordinary Ghana is far better

I hope you live in Ghana before uttering this angry

1 Like

Re: JSS Entry Age Limit: Lagos Debunks Viral Report On Social Media by slydog(m): 9:07am On Sep 19, 2021
armadeo:

We have PhD holders in developed world who are in their 20s and proffesors in their 30s.

Here a 30yr old tries for a proffesorship they would frustrated him and ask him how old he is.

We in a strange country. I got my PhD at 30. Hoping the sch will retain me, but someone said "I will now become a professor at 40".
Your guess is as good as mine. I was retained.
Re: JSS Entry Age Limit: Lagos Debunks Viral Report On Social Media by observanc1: 9:27am On Sep 19, 2021
24brains:
And they say retirement age is 50yrs! And they say you must have a degree to be employed. And you will need to use half of your life years to go to school even if you start at birth (2+6+6+5=19yrs).

And now they want to add a compulsory 12yrs delay.

And they will complain when BOKO becomes HARAM?
retirement age is 60.
Re: JSS Entry Age Limit: Lagos Debunks Viral Report On Social Media by ebuk4real(m): 9:35am On Sep 19, 2021
Victorfresh008:

What experience bro? Hv won twice the free game she shared on her wall.

Take it from me: the moment you pay for her game and it goes south, she blocks you. Better don't part your money with her before any game
Re: JSS Entry Age Limit: Lagos Debunks Viral Report On Social Media by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 19, 2021
naptu2:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=219768166847911&id=100064441879510

This info is not concise. So what is d age limit Or 7 yr old can enter jss1?
Re: JSS Entry Age Limit: Lagos Debunks Viral Report On Social Media by demmie1: 9:39am On Sep 19, 2021
Esseite:
12 years entry age is a good policy, your unemployment rate is too high, slow down the process a notch.

Employee mentality. No wonder you will think to support such crass and backward policy because you want to enlongate your slavery to another man.

1 Like

Re: JSS Entry Age Limit: Lagos Debunks Viral Report On Social Media by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 19, 2021
greenie77:
Seeing 14/15 year olds in S.S.3 makes me wonder where they are rushing to when an overwhelming majority of Americans finish secondary school at 18!

Do they go on strike?

Please don't fault parents. They put all the strikes and all what not into consideration. Plus age requirements needed by companies for jobs.
Re: JSS Entry Age Limit: Lagos Debunks Viral Report On Social Media by Victorfresh008: 10:05am On Sep 19, 2021
ebuk4real:

Take it from me: the moment you pay for her game and it goes south, she blocks you. Better don't part your money with her before any game
I paid her after the first free won, and still won the game, it was the second free I just won yday again, making 3 wins in total
Re: JSS Entry Age Limit: Lagos Debunks Viral Report On Social Media by bong4(m): 10:08am On Sep 19, 2021
armadeo:

Bros when you were typing this piece, did you not notice the red underlined words? What is, "they would frustrated him?"
Re: JSS Entry Age Limit: Lagos Debunks Viral Report On Social Media by bkool7(m): 10:40am On Sep 19, 2021
HMMD:
...and they waited this long to debunk it? SMH

When the owner of my school had already posted it on the PTF group

1 Like

Re: JSS Entry Age Limit: Lagos Debunks Viral Report On Social Media by Naughtysex: 11:05am On Sep 19, 2021
pegix:
Whether you like it or not

You should be at least 17/18 before graduation from high school

All those 15 years old boy and girls in university ehn

My class for here tire me

Mental health zero
Leadership skills nothing

Well sha....e go be

One thing plp will find hard to believe is that

It is not how fast...a kid that graduated 15 that cant help the country to move forwards
Im america the average of high school graduates is 18

Na so so suicide for every school...weak children with little level of ruggedity
The average in America is from 16-19 years
Check your fact
Re: JSS Entry Age Limit: Lagos Debunks Viral Report On Social Media by ebuk4real(m): 12:32pm On Sep 19, 2021
Victorfresh008:
I paid her after the first free won, and still won the game, it was the second free I just won yday again, making 3 wins in total

Good luck then
Re: JSS Entry Age Limit: Lagos Debunks Viral Report On Social Media by armadeo(m): 1:58pm On Sep 19, 2021
bong4:

Bros when you were typing this piece, did you not notice the red underlined words? What is, "they would frustrated him?"

The bolded is a typo.

What underlined red words ?
Re: JSS Entry Age Limit: Lagos Debunks Viral Report On Social Media by pegix(m): 4:47pm On Sep 19, 2021
Naughtysex:
The average in America is from 16-19 years
Check your fact
i would love to know where u get ur data from

The fastest it can get in us is 17....even at 17 some still claim they've skipped a class to achieve such

Re: JSS Entry Age Limit: Lagos Debunks Viral Report On Social Media by Naughtysex: 6:12pm On Sep 19, 2021
Re: JSS Entry Age Limit: Lagos Debunks Viral Report On Social Media by Myself2(m): 6:57pm On Sep 19, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Pressure would have been mounted by the private sector.

Ajebo children no dey take time to enter secondary school, come graduate by 18yrs when public sector children still dey Secondary school.

Ajebo children graduate @ 18 years, guy are you a learner ?

I graduated from class 5, just before 6334 kicked in at age 17 and I was as kpako as they come.

Ajebo children graduate these days from SS3 @ around 15/16 years

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Reasons Why Nigerians Choose To Study Medicine Abroad / JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 / ESUT Set To Defy ASUU, Fixes Exam For November 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.