Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other (23888 Views)

Portable To Face More Than 6-Count Charges - Police / Wipe Out Criminals In Imo, IGP Charges Men / #endsars: Abuja Road Users Lament Gridlock, Beg Traffic Officers To Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by Aganju849: 10:59pm On Sep 18, 2021
Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by Aganju849: 11:00pm On Sep 18, 2021
NGArmyTerrorist:
More than better grin If they come born pikin "na wetin go be his/her name?. " Asking for papa idowu?

Any pikin police born na curse he be
Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by tnerro1(m): 11:07pm On Sep 18, 2021
The one way two of them dey do us never reach, una wan add their pickin join our problems
Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 18, 2021
Beebah2000:
hmmm undecided
Wetin happen? undecided undecided

U didn't read the news? If no, try do so so...
Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 18, 2021
AlmonDeLemon:

U didn't read the news? If no, try do so so...
I don read am. Na wa ooo grin grin grin
Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:27pm On Sep 18, 2021
Criminals must marry their fellow criminals...

Simple as ABC.
Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 18, 2021
Beebah2000:
I don read am. Na wa ooo grin grin grin

Lol... grin Why don't u go abed?
Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by nitt: 11:58pm On Sep 18, 2021
AllahThePig:
Aboki sense. Police men and women marrying each other will inspire them to be better crime fighters. Typically dull statement from a product of Federal Character favouritism.

Take it easy o oga sadist

Try and be somebody in life too, or, put hands together in your family to help someone reach the position of IG of Police or its equivalent.

Hate will just kee u and your demise won't be consequential in the world
Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 19, 2021
Them go born small devils
Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by JayB11(m): 12:18am On Sep 19, 2021
AllahThePig:
Aboki sense. Police men and women marrying each other will inspire them to be better crime fighters. Typically dull statement from a product of Federal Character favouritism.

How many Abokis have u triumphed over in your reckless life? Cum dump.
Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by MYGRATEskillz(m): 2:46am On Sep 19, 2021
Lmao... Work place harrassment go yapa
Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by AllahThePig: 3:42am On Sep 19, 2021
This is where I dump my cum

[img]https://images./3WDjRYHd3FdTN458TMigkx.gif[/img]

JayB11:

How many Abokis have u triumphed over in your reckless life? Cum dump.
Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by AllahThePig: 3:44am On Sep 19, 2021
Yes, because an empty brained federal character appointee is something to be envious of. Another brain dead Aboki.

nitt:

Take it easy o oga sadist

Try and be somebody in life too, or, put hands together in your family to help someone reach the position of IG of Police or its equivalent.

Hate will just kee u and your demise won't be consequential in the world

Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by cardoctor(m): 3:45am On Sep 19, 2021
Dem go come born Gbolice.
Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by AllahThePig: 3:46am On Sep 19, 2021
So let's get this right, Mr GetMeRight.
Muslims are kidnapping, killing and blowing themselves up in the name of their religion, but I'm the one with a problem?

GetMeRight:

From your moniker to your comments, you are a symbol of hate. No one should be surprised
Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by AllahThePig: 3:54am On Sep 19, 2021
Some kinds of stupidity need to be redefined.
Are we talking about the CBN bloda under whose watch the Naira was trading at 188 to dollar in 2014?
Was it not after a certain confirmed illiterate cow brain came into office in 2015 that the naira hit 400 for the first time in history?

IPIGSRDOTARDS:

The idea is simply idiotic. But your bloda the CBN who is not a product of "federal Character " sounds even dumber . Go and listen to the moronic speech he gave recently on Abokifx. Very shallow fellow.
Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by nitt: 4:20am On Sep 19, 2021
AllahThePig:
Yes, because an empty brained federal character appointee is something to be envious of. Another brain dead Aboki.

If e easy... u too reach there na.

Use merit show us say anybody 4 ur wretched generations fit achieve ordinary Deputy Commissioner sef!

Na on top Nairaland website u dey get mouth

The most empty vessel making noise!

E-id.iot
Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by 4four(m): 5:51am On Sep 19, 2021
aanuoluwami14:
What will they be giving birth to? It's better though
they will surely give birth to unredeemable corrupt child/ren
Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by kutashi: 6:23am On Sep 19, 2021
AntiBMC:
Imagine na. Terrorism is finishing the nation, yet this one is talking about police officers marrying each other. Well, since a whole President could be busy doing photo ops cause FIFA gave him jersey, everything stupid, goes in this country.
So, he should send him away abi? Oponu tutu!
If your papa and MaMa die, go with them that day! Asinwin!
Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by royal231(m): 6:45am On Sep 19, 2021
Husband and wife dey police... When salary cut na die be that..
Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by v2: 7:09am On Sep 19, 2021
How sensible is he?
There will be a lot of conflict of interest in the force as professionalism (which is already dead) will be overtaken by family affair.
Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by TemmyT002(m): 7:30am On Sep 19, 2021
Nigeria is in soup.
Father police, mother police and children police will now join hands to harass Nigerians more.
Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by 9japride(m): 7:44am On Sep 19, 2021
It's a good advice.
Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by AntiBMC(m): 8:00am On Sep 19, 2021
kutashi:

So, he should send him away abi? Oponu tutu!
If your papa and MaMa die, go with them that day! Asinwin!

Caman getat. Swin£! Ur failed fada nd moda are daft cos if they had used protection, they would have saved the world from having a degenerate imbe. I said what I said...if e too pain you, kill yasef. Ozu.
Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by StPete: 8:10am On Sep 19, 2021
thuxzwda1:
Policeman + policewoman= grin

Policeman + police woman = Police Woe
Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by wizelink(m): 8:20am On Sep 19, 2021
How many women police officers have you married? I know you are entitled to marry as many as you deem fit but must not exceed four wives at a time.

Why not marry the police officers
Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by dododawa1: 8:24am On Sep 19, 2021
Why not applying to other FORCES,why only police.
Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by ukpahu(m): 8:24am On Sep 19, 2021
I am a security officer but i cant marry security lady coures i no dem
Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by juman(m): 8:25am On Sep 19, 2021
Women police maybe finding it hard to get husband to marry.
Then encouraging the police men to marry them is good.
Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by bitbillionaire: 8:36am On Sep 19, 2021
I notice most commentators on this threat believe all police officers are thieves. That can't be true. I believe we still have good God fearing police officers.

Yeah, there is nothing wrong in police officers marrying each other.
Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by Ekpeitit(m): 8:55am On Sep 19, 2021
No policeman likes to marry a policewoman because they know that the entire police barracks has slept with the policewoman.
grin grin grin
Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by Owologbo(m): 9:57am On Sep 19, 2021
AllahThePig:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/18/igp-alkali-charges-police-officers-to-get-married-to-themselves/
A mopol once told that "buying a police form for wife is equivalent to making your wife a prostitute legally".

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie: I’m Not Related To Murdered Anambra Lady / Hardship: 2 Days Nationwide Protest Must Go On - NLC / APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.